Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,900 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight (9632 Views)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Things That Men Notice In Women First / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by koppa(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Viewing this topic: McWhillion(m), naijaboiy(m), koppa and 4 guest(s)
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by naijaboiy: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dressing well is very important.

You can be a very broke guy but if you have a good dress sense I tell you it will attract girls to you.

Just package well. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by naijaboiy: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
koppa:
Viewing this topic: McWh illion(m), naij aboiy(m),
ko ppa and 4 guest(s)
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
everything but #4 is extremely important
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by DharmyYinks: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:
If he can talk to you without trying to intimidate you into doing what he wants

Don't like pushy and space-invading guys undecided mtchew...

Space Invaders

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Gurgle(f): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Space Invaders

Are you guilty of this
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by DharmyYinks: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:
everything but #4 is extremely important
#4 ain't important undecided

How

Can't bliv dats coming from a gal
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by DharmyYinks: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Are you guilty of this
Dnt think so
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Gurgle(f): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Dnt think so

Good
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by DharmyYinks: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Good
Lol...Ok o
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

#4 ain't important undecided

How

Can't bliv dats coming from a gal
Yeah well it's true

I like guys that don't dress too well
Makes them look rough and manly
Otherwise he'll be looking like some dandy, which aint my thing.

Besides I like guys that are a little awkward. I can teach him how to dress wink
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:
If he can talk to you without trying to intimidate you into doing what he wants

Don't like pushy and space-invading guys undecided mtchew...

Now that I know I have all in excess, Gurgle, can I love you? I mean can you love me? Which ever way, can we love each other?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by DharmyYinks: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah well it's true

I like guys that don't dress too well
Makes them look rough and manly
Otherwise he'll be looking like some dandy, which aint my thing.

Besides I like guys that are a little awkward. I can teach him how to dress wink
Hmm.... by ur moniker I guess u stay in Nigeria.

Wuld u date a local mechanic, they sure dress well ryt?
U know u can teach him hw to dress properly.

Or u wuld prefer a guy wit levels but dress roughly?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Hmm.... by ur moniker I guess u stay in Nigeria.

Wuld u date a local mechanic, they sure dress well ryt?
U know u can teach him hw to dress properly.

Or u wuld prefer a guy wit levels but dress roughly?
lol. Local mechanic kwa. I can't, but not because of their dressing. For more important reasons.

He doesn't have to dress roughly..... Just that I don't like too much packaging in guys. Das all.
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Gurgle(f): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

Now that I know I have all in excess, Gurgle, can I love you? I mean can you love me? Which ever way, can we love each other?

We cant
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by DharmyYinks: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol. Local mechanic kwa. I can't, but not because of their dressing. For more important reasons.

He doesn't have to dress roughly..... Just that I don't like too much packaging in guys. Das all.
Dey do d packaging just for u galz naa. So dat u wil fil em and atleast consider em u knw.
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Dey do d packaging just for u galz naa. So dat u wil fil em and atleast consider em u knw.
Yeah issokay they don't have to try so hard

That's not the kind of thing that makes me 'feel em'
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Revolva(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Story....if u no get bar...dem go bone u follow. Short idiot...open leg for dem
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by DharmyYinks: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Yeah issokay they don't have to try so hard
That's not the kind of thing that makes me 'feel em'
Wat makes u "feel em"
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by dew1: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
jimohibrahim:
I think i passed all 5

Brother, you cannot write your exam....., and mark it yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

We cant

Any tangible reason for that?
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
1. is his pocket looking fat?

2. is his wallet jumbo-sized?

3. is his watch an actual rolex?

4. is the car key he is holding a range rover or peugeot?

5. add ur own

Which 1 is 'is his wallet nd pocket looking fat? Did u expect men to be carrying huge wallet filled with cash? Can't he use his credit card wen necessary? undecided or is that how u carry money up nd down cheesy grin Legend? Na wa for u, with this ur list ehn u av assume all ladies re gold diggers abi?
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Gurgle(f): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

Any tangible reason for that?

Well, firstly I don't know you

I mean do you usually use that approach? does it normally work
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Well, firstly I don't know you

I mean do you usually use that approach? does it normally work

You can know me if you wanna know me.

About the approach, what had never been done would some day
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by IamLEGEND1: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Which 1 is 'is his wallet nd pocket looking fat? Did u expect men to be carrying huge wallet filled with cash? Can't he use his credit card wen necessary? undecided or is that how u carry money up nd down cheesy grin Legend? Na wa for u, with this ur list ehn u av assume all ladies re gold diggers abi?

GOLD-digging is a natural tendency in women.

so while it might be easier to just walk around with my credit card only.....it doesnt move my market

i go hunting regularly, and stuffing my wallet with hard cash is my bait.

#UltimateApexPredator
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

GOLD-digging is a natural tendency in women.

so while it might be easier to just walk around with my credit card only.....it doesnt move my market

i go hunting regularly, and stuffing my wallet with hard cash is my bait.

#UltimateApexPredator

I wil just say nothing ryt now
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by IamLEGEND1: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

I wil just say nothing ryt now

u dnt need to say anything.

itz just dey natural order of things....

i show them what they want, they give me what i need.

#ItzThatSimple
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

u dnt need to say anything.

itz just dey natural order of things....

i show them what they want, they give me what i need.

#ItzThatSimple

Wow......U Re 1 BAD GUY grin cheesy
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by IamLEGEND1: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Wow......U Re 1 BAD GUY grin cheesy

i am not a bad guy.....

just a straight shooter.

I was baptised last week.

#IamAgentleman
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by ABEngine(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
koppa:
You surely don’t want to end up looking and feeling
unattractive, especially when you want a stable
relationship with a woman. It is profoundly
significant to know what is it exactly that a woman
notices in a man when she is meeting him for the
first time. Of course, the first impression may not
necessarily be the last one; however, it is imperative
to distinguish yourself from other men when the
moment of truth arrives.
Let’s find out more about the 5 most relevant
elements that a woman inevitably notices in a man at
her first sight.
1. How tall are you?
Regardless of how tall or short you are, any woman will definitely notice your height in her first glance. Women have different preferences when it comes to admiring heights of men, but it sure is a highly conspicuous element in a man. Make sure that you are comfortable with your own height and
that you carry your height appropriately.

2. Do you smell good?
This is perhaps the most common noticeable element in a man – smell of a man. Of course, how do you smell is important to a woman, but you shouldn’t douse yourself in perfumes and deodorants incorrigibly.
Women will notice a mild and pleasant smell coming from your body, but they will feel overwhelmed if you drain yourself entirely in those fragrances.

3. How do you score your hygiene levels?
You will come across many women who will notice your personal hygiene levels on many occasions especially on the first meet. Keep in mind that your nails won’t go unnoticed in the first meeting and neither will those ugly sweat patches. In addition to that, your feet too shouldn’t smell nasty because that too gets noticed.
You should maintain a healthy personal hygiene, notonly since the bad physical traits will be noticed, but also since it will act too detrimental for your own self-image. So, make sure that your personal hygiene is never compromised.

4. Do you dress well?
It is impeccably important to dress well even for a man since it still is the most significant element that a woman notices in a man. If you think the kind of clothes you wear don’t matter,think again.
A lady would always fancy a gentleman who knows what to wear and how to wear. Always remember to pay attention to what colors and styles of clothes suit you, and dress accordingly. Yourclothes will never go unnoticed.

5. Are you a confident being?
If not then you are in some trouble with the ladies. Out of all the elements, a woman is more likely to notice the confidence levels of a man than anything else, and your confidence will be seen in the way you walk, talk,express and so on. These are all things that a woman will notice in a man at the first sight. Learn to build your confidence as it will not get unnoticed ever.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

6. How big is the bulge
[i][/i]
This is self explanatory and only some women could be plain simple about staring
Re: 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight by koppa(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cc
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Wetin ah do two of una na,dis thing never reac headquater na,
FP biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardi B Posts Video Of Herself Twerking N*ked Despite Being Pregnant / Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG / Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.