Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) (1244 Views)

Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / When A Benin Babe Takes Your Name To Her Village (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by noble2faith(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Nothing to be ashamed of; live according to your means.
There is no where it is written that a lady must be transported
in a jeep to her wedding venue. Her marriage could even be
sweeter and last longer than many of those who spend
millions for wedding without true love.

The question thereof is "Can our female nairalanders do this?"(Pls no insult. All I want is yes or no anwer with back up explanation, if neccessary)

Pic below

Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by Cutehector(m): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Why was she late.... Too bad..
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by amazinggrace11: 12:18am On Dec 06, 2015
Issorait!!!
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by noble2faith(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2015
amazinggrace11:
Issorait!!!

It's ow.k
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2015
Id rather not. But if there's no other option...
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by noble2faith(m): 12:24am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

U gat a point though!!

Are u d one in ur dp?
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by Pheals(f): 12:24am On Dec 06, 2015
Some one as posted it before check fp
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 06, 2015
noble2faith:

U gat a point though!!

Are u d one in ur dp?

Yes.
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by noble2faith(m): 12:31am On Dec 06, 2015
Pheals:
Some one as posted it before check fp
angry madam! No b wetin we ask u b dat! Besides, I couldn't find any post of such.
Lemme c it as a cunny way of dodging my question undecided
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by noble2faith(m): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Yes.

Omasokale!!! shocked
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2015
noble2faith:

Omasokale!!! shocked

What ?
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by noble2faith(m): 12:41am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

What ?

Nothing, Young lady. grin
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 06, 2015
noble2faith:
Nothing to be ashamed of; live according to your means.
There is no where it is written that a lady must be transported
in a jeep to her wedding venue. Her marriage could even be
sweeter and last longer than many of those who spend
millions for wedding without true love.

The question thereof is "Can our female nairalanders do this?"(Pls no insult. All I want is yes or no anwer with back up explanation, if neccessary)

Pic below
must it be okada? She can't even hire cab? This shuld be one of dose nollywood movies
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by noble2faith(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2015
Osahon7:
must it be okada? She can't even hire cab? This shuld be one of dose nollywood movies

PrOduced by who?

What's the name of the actress on bike?
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:
You are really beautiful
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by noble2faith(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2015
fados4sure:
You are really beautiful
grin so u self sabi beta thing?
But her beauty is of no meaning if................
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2015
noble2faith:
grin so u self sabi beta thing?
But her beauty is of no meaning if................
If what please?
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by noble2faith(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2015
fados4sure:
If what please?
Curiosity kills the cat undecided
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2015
fados4sure:

You are really beautiful

Thank you.
Re: Lagos Babe Takes Okada To Church For Her Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
YourMain:

Thank you.
You are welcome & how are you?

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here / I Saw My Ex Today And I Felt Like D8n Her Again / When You Ask Her What She Wants For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.