Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (70765 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by dealslip(f): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Most comments here are so insensitive. Sex is a vital part of marriage. Did you see the part were she said the man is uncooperative about looking for solution to his problem and she informed his family and they keep pleading with her and not looking for solution. The problem is that a weak sexual organ is more of an ego issue for some men that an health issue. He is been insensitive to the woman's need. Demanding for sex in marriage is not a crime but a right. The bible and Qur'an specifically ask couples never to deny their spouses sex so as not to give the devil a place.
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by dealslip(f): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
lol.
I'm not looking at the comments. Nigerian women never win in the court of public opinion. (babygirlf 2015)

Say it was the husband who had endure lack of proper sex and he would be justified to do anything he wanted. As the case is reversed, the story will change.

Who takes these mor0ns seriously anymore? angry

thank you jare. na only your mind dey work here. Everyone has been so insensitive even going to the extent of calling the woman names without seeing that the man refused seeking medical attention.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by dealslip(f): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2015
emmatok:

Look around, you will see the poor man's wife complaint about low sex excuses to leave her husband.
While the rich man's wife won't give such excuses knowing he will always get good sex elsewhere, if she leaves.

There's a certain age the man stops focusing on sexual prowess, but wealth and power.
They only have sex once a while.

The sugar mummy/s you see around are probably some rich men's wife.

NOTE: The man in question didn't bother coming to court after several invitations. That means he's moved on.That he can't satisfy his wife doesn't mean he can't enjoy sex or satisfy another woman

in response to your note, there is nothing more humiliating for a man, than been called impotent, rather than come to the court and be embarrassed by questions bothering on his sexual performance, he took the safe part by not appearing, except you are the man in question, that explanation doesn't hold water.
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by predatorX: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I've noticed that guys hate threads like this

Note again, no guy would ever complain about phucking a Calabar babe.

Is it the way their legs twist and locks around your waist, or the synchronized rhythm of breathes, movements and thrusts.
And when they play "woman-on-top", it's so interracting and the feeling is so different from the regular missionary style of man ontop. They are so absorbing. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Orgasms.........they never fake it!!

And they are experts when it comes to performing CPR -Cardio_Pulmonary_Resuscitation on our Gun that has just expended its payload. They prep you up, ready to fire again and again till you jam!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Most naija girls, the moment you cum, they start pushing you off signalling the end of the act, but my admirable Ekaete/Ini go still keep me sheltered inside while we gist whether it is me or she ontop. wink wink wink wink wink wink

So no, We don't hate threads like these, we hate that a lot of Nigerian babes mostly behave like logs of wood in bed. Some even have it worse, they become dumb, not utter a single word all through the act. Some even close their eyes, they don't even know that the eye alone sends signals to the guy, if he's hitting the right spot or not. Then they come out screaming like they are saints. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Women have tonnes of learning to do when it comes to sex........................kapische
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by pickabeau1: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
edwife:
cc pickabeau....

She is 39 years old and still want a good performer and going as far as divorcing her husband. cheesy

Yes.....

Men are now under pressure Lol
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by edwife(f): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yes.....

Men are now under pressure Lol

You see that it depends on individuals?

Even Tom cruise as young as you think he is,which we all know that he went through surgery to keep (his mission impossible role) married two younger women and still they divorced him.... cheesy

Manure is playing,are you watching?
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by pickabeau1: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
edwife:

You see that it depends on individuals?

Even Tom cruise as young as you think he is,which we all know that he went through surgery to keep (his mission impossible role) married two younger women and still they divorced him.... cheesy

Manure is playing,are you watching?

Well there are issues in this particular marriage...abandonment etc

Tom is in his 50s....not a young man

What's the correlation between his divorces and this case?

The match is on but muted
I'm watching a TV series
Gotham
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by edwife(f): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

Well there are issues in this particular marriage...abandonment etc

Tom is in his 50s....not a young man

What's the correlation between his divorces and this case?

The match is on but muted
I'm watching a TV series
Gotham

There is no correlation with this case but was just trying to answer the post in the boys room showing cruise with his ex girlfriend.And if it was just for the age then he wouldn't have problems with younger women.

Lol you really like tv series....
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by pickabeau1: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
edwife:

There is no correlation with this case but was just trying to answer the post in the boys room showing cruise with his ex girlfriend.And if it was just for the age then he wouldn't have problems with younger women.

Lol you really like tv series....

I am not sure of your context about Tom Cruise

It was to sure the aging of people about the same age

Tom Cruise and the lady he acted with years ago

He looks better than she does...I'm sure you know that..lol

Yes I love series...
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by edwife(f): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

I am not sure of your context about Tom Cruise

It was to sure the aging of people about the same age

Tom Cruise and the lady he acted with years ago

He looks better than she does...I'm sure you know that..lol

Yes I love series...

Yes he does... cheesy She is 3 years older and she didn't take care of herself.Angela Basset is 54 and still looks hot.

Yea i figure
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by pickabeau1: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
edwife:

Yes he does... cheesy She is 3 years older and she didn't take care of herself.Angela Basset is 54 and still looks hot.

Yea i figure

Angela basset...hmmm

If you said alfre goodard or jada

But denzel looks better
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by edwife(f): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

Angela basset...hmmm

If you said alfre goodard or jada

But denzel looks better

I didn't say Jada or Berry because they are in their 40s

Was looking for women in their 50s....
Denzel is a cutie anyday any time... tongue
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by pickabeau1: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
edwife:

I didn't say Jada or Berry because they are in their 40s

Was looking for women in their 50s....
Denzel is a cutie anyday any time... tongue

Do u know alfre
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by edwife(f): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

Do u know alfre

Woodard yes,she looks good for a woman in her 60s.
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by pickabeau1: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
edwife:

Woodard yes,she looks good for a woman in her 60s.

Yes...better than angela...in my opinion
So your choice was not a strong one..
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by edwife(f): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yes...better than angela...in my opinion
So your choice was not a strong one..

[img]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Michael+Jackson+ONE+Cirque+du+Soleil+World+NQblR1Ux2_Cl.jpg[/img]

hmmmmm i will choose Bassett over her. smiley
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by pickabeau1: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
edwife:

[img]htt://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Michael+Jackson+ONE+Cirque+du+Soleil+World+NQblR1Ux2_Cl.jpg[/img]

hmmmmm i will choose Bassett over her. smiley

Note there is a ten year gap or so

Yet I will not take angela
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by edwife(f): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

Note there is a ten year gap or so

Yet I will not take angela

Yea there is,well different taste then. cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
predatorX:

Note again, no guy would ever complain about phucking a Calabar babe.

Is it the way their legs twist and locks around your waist, or the synchronized rhythm of breathes, movements and thrusts.
And when they play "woman-on-top", it's so interracting and the feeling is so different from the regular missionary style of man ontop. They are so absorbing. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Orgasms.........they never fake it!!

And they are experts when it comes to performing CPR -Cardio_Pulmonary_Resuscitation on our Gun that has just expended its payload. They prep you up, ready to fire again and again till you jam!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Most naija girls, the moment you cum, they start pushing you off signalling the end of the act, but my admirable Ekaete/Ini go still keep me sheltered inside while we gist whether it is me or she ontop. wink wink wink wink wink wink

So no, We don't hate threads like these, we hate that a lot of Nigerian babes mostly behave like logs of wood in bed. Some even have it worse, they become dumb, not utter a single word all through the act. Some even close their eyes, they don't even know that the eye alone sends signals to the guy, if he's hitting the right spot or not. Then they come out screaming like they are saints. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Women have tonnes of learning to do when it comes to sex........................kapische
Nawaaaa Oga all this for sex.

I no be Calabar girl but I will try my best lol.

I also believe people say naija men also need to learn more about sex so it goes both ways.

And the real reason you guys hate threads like these is cause you see them as an insult to your manhood tongue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by predatorX: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Nawaaaa Oga all this for sex.

I no be Calabar girl but I will try my best lol.

I also believe people say naija men also need to learn more about sex so it goes both ways.

And the real reason you guys hate threads like these is cause you see them as an insult to your manhood tongue

Who tell you.......with the right woman, a man fit showcase all his talent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
however, with the opposite, the man go just dey downcast and depressed. He'd be the one doing everything, lifting thighs like say na GYM. Na only for naija i know say men dey get stroke while in the act. It is actually supposed to relax us from a hard days stress, instead BP go dey reach 250/190 mmHg. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Phyno, we dey suffer for una hand. incase you don't know, some women get some no go areas sef. Imagine that kind restrictions after i don pay money. back atchya tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
predatorX:

Who tell you.......with the right woman, a man fit showcase all his talent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
however, with the opposite, the man go just dey downcast and depressed. He'd be the one doing everything, lifting thighs like say na GYM. Na only for naija i know say men dey get stroke while in the act. It is actually supposed to relax us from a hard days stress, instead BP go dey reach 250/190 mmHg. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Phyno, we dey suffer for una hand. incase you don't know, some women get some no go areas sef. Imagine that kind restrictions after i don pay money. back atchya tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Alrighty I'll try to be "the right woman" you know say I no get plenty experience so..... grin

Lol any man that thinks sex is work should better go and sleep. If he no wan do na by force? It ain't work. He shouldn't complain even if she lies there like a corpse tongue

Wetin consine Phyno with this marra? Leave Phyno for me o cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by predatorX: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Alrighty I'll try to be "the right woman" you know say I no get plenty experience so..... grin

Lol any man that thinks sex is work should better go and sleep. If he no wan do na by force? It ain't work. He shouldn't complain even if she lies there like a corpse tongue

Wetin consine Phyno with this marra? Leave Phyno for me o cheesy

LOL, na sweet work. that kind work wey no dey pay but just dey interesting. If to say e no dey interesting, gays for don full ground. With oyinbo na playtime, coz them go dey laff, dey gist. but here na work wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by Olamidebright: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2015
So na now that he get problem you want to leave him alone,i think say this marriage is for better for worse.
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by 4stylz: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Icecomrade:
So many men, ruining the happiness of women.

If you can't deliver satisfying pleasure, pls stay single.

Marriage is not all about breading babies. Its more about happiness between 2 people.

Rant; you fit do? If you see fuc*kk you go run.
Re: My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge by knowledge4(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2015
It is unfortunate and hugely embarrassing for a man to be rubbished openly for inability to perform his marital duty
However, life goes on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.