Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,545 members, 7,865,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? (7509 Views)

Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / She Raped Me And Begged / He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by missmary(f): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
There is no proof of penetration.. grin
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by tallestVic: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
@poster: you dont sue such..you take her to hell to see the devil..beat the hell out of her..you cant report the case for justice..u know why? Too many man hater(many so called fake men and women worshipper)will take women side. We living in a misandrist society. Bros,you not a piece of meat she can eat. You someone of value and a man for that matter that is far higher and superior than her. Get ur acts together.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Teeboy22(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
profojah:
Romancelanders. Abeg make una tell me what to do.

I came back from work so very tired yesterday,. As I was about to take a rest after eating, I didn't knw when I slept off. Before I sleep, My neighbour (a very young gal of 22) came to my room to ask for a DVD she borrowed me the penultimate night. But I was too tired to stand, so I told her to take it on the DVD player and I slept off. While, sleeping I felt something was kinda removing from my body, I also felt my boxer was going down But too tired to open my eyes talkless of standing. Not until when I felt my d!ck was submerged into a cold-like freezer, . I woke up and shouted "JESUS". She has l!cked all my body..I told her I was going to report her to the police and sue her But she begged. She even called me now that she didn't rape me. She said she just had a pleasure with me.

What should I do

Fake
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Like seriously undecided
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by macaranta(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Op and his wishful thinking....issorait
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sue wetin?
Ogbeni rape her back
Do me i do u
Rape me i rape u
In her turn she was ontop
Op abeg go on top show her ow to rapee sef angry
She dey lick u??
Abeg scatter her inside make her womb run go her chest grin

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2015
op report her to the nearest police station..........
can imagine the trauma you're going through
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:09am On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:
Sue wetin?
Ogbeni rape her back
Do me i do u
Rape me i rape u
She dey lick u??
this your comment is suspicious, you must be a rapist
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by jabojafa(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2015
u were vry tired to open ur eyes and see wot wz removing ur boxer. U were also tired to standing up bt ur d.ck wznt tired to 'dakkada' and penetrate a puna abi? Stop deceiving ur sef

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:
Sue wetin?
Ogbeni rape her back
Do me i do u
Rape me i rape u
She dey lick u??
You eehen!.. Thinking of the day I'll rape you

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by montezz(f): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sue her ke! Revenge z sweet in cases lyk dz. Tk d law in2 ur rod and molest her coochie in return.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Trippystunner(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
angryAhsmellice angryAhsmellice
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:
Sue her ke! Revenge z sweet in cases lyk dz. Tk d law in2 ur rod and molest her coochie in return.
shockedAdvice from a lady.. I should rape her too?. Oyind17 Jollyjoy , una dey see?
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by AmakaDNBStories(f): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hahahahahaha. That wasn't rape jor. Or was it?
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:
so if you were in his shoes, you'll rape the guy(reciprocate )?
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by montezz(f): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kingsley1000:
so if you were in his shoes, you'll rape the guy(reciprocate )?
*gbagaun*which kain questn b dz na. No turn d mata 4my head o.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by gab264(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
richie04:
Hmmm...quite interesting
It's really interesting......
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by montezz(f): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

shockedAdvice from a lady.. I should rape her too?. Oyind17 Jollyjoy , una dey see?
Lobatan o...no b wetin she want b dat? She lyks u and i advised dt u gv it 2 her rough! Btw,which naija policeman go tk u serious if u report her?
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

Point of correction am not a lady, you almost landed me in trouble. I am angry with you, you started it as a joke but you got me busted
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:

Lobatan o...no b wetin she want b dat? She lyks u and i advised dt u gv it 2 her rough! Btw,which naija policeman go tk u serious if u report her?
Them for break him small kini
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by montezz(f): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:
Them for break him small kini
Thank u my broda in d lawd.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:

what would u call it if it was to be a guy that did this to a lady?. Don't forget my goons on blue and black can handle it strongly if I tip them with a token.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Point of correction am not a lady, you almost landed me in trouble. I am angry with you, you started it as a joke but you got me busted
Landed u in trouble?. Did they attempt to take u to kirikiri?. Oya Pele but whenever I see that brieejohn at yahu dot cum laff dey always tear my belle
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:

Thank u my broda in d lawd.
^^^ you see?. oyind17
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by montezz(f): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

what would u call it if it was to be a guy that did this to a lady?. Don't forget my goons on blue and black can handle it strongly if I tip them with a token.
Goons ke,dnt go dat far abeg.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:

Goons ke,dnt go dat far abeg.
So how far should I go?
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by montezz(f): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:
So how far should I go?
Return d favor. She don beg u nw. M very sure u enjoyed everybit of it.
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Kremlinloyalist(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Don't tell me dat u didn't say #ilovedis in your mind. Smh
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:

Return d favor. She don beg u nw. M very sure u enjoyed everybit of it.
Lolz cheesy. Nah I didn't enjoy that shit.. You'd prefer a guy to return the favour if you were to be the gal?
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

Landed u in trouble?. Did they attempt to take u to kirikiri?. Oya Pele but whenever I see that brieejohn at yahu dot cum laff dey always tear my belle
Yeyeboy I pray she rape you ten time till that you small tin shrink
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:
^^^ you see?. oyind17
I'm a guy
Re: She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? by montezz(f): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

Lolz cheesy. Nah I didn't enjoy that shit.. You'd prefer a guy to return the favour if you were to be the gal?
Why me? Go away jhur.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? / Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? / This Pretty Lady Ran Mad Today After Been Dropped By A Benz Car(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.