Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Lied To You - How To Confront Your Ex About His/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Lied To You - How To Confront Your Ex About His/her (1690 Views)

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Lied To You - How To Confront Your Ex About His/her by lilysandra: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2009
This probably happens to too many men and women trying to get their ex back.

Your ex tells you he or she is not ready to get back together just yet but suggests that the two of keep in touch as friends and see where things go. So you are emailing or talking regularly and you feel that you’re engaged in each other’s lives once again. You’re not back together but communication between the two of you is warm and friendly. You’ve even talked about being open and honest with each other, because you value each other’s friendship. But then one day you find out that your ex lied to you.

Continue Reading: http://www./dzoxkf

Thanks
Re: Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Lied To You - How To Confront Your Ex About His/her by nich(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2009
@ poster,

it aint fair for u to send me somewhere else to find out what the situation is so i'd base my judgement on the info u left here. tongue

@ topic,

lied about what?
1. the hope of something good happening later on.
2. that there was actually a break-up.
3. the information you'd been sharing during the supposed get-back-friendship period.
Re: Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Lied To You - How To Confront Your Ex About His/her by iice(f): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2009
I keep my friendships with my exs when the relationship ends. I know most people cannot separate one from the other. But I'm not wired that way. As for lies. . .it's depends on how big the lie is. If's its something like say he being my friend will lead to us being back together - i can tell that right off the bat (it's called intuition - for the life of me, i don't know why people ignore it) - that i don't consider big.
Confronting him is not anything major for me. I just ask him outright. They usually don't hide anything from me, no matter how bad they think the thing is. The outcome of the confrontation, now. . . that could go any way.

(1) (Reply)

Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me! / Why Do Girls Beef Their Fellow Girls? / How Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.