Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study (3996 Views)

"Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by yungkiz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
[b][/b]I come across this aticle on a punch news paper so I decide to share it with you guiz and know your thought..

Tunde Ajaja

It is no gainsaying that most women prefer dating men who appear confident and outspoken, not neccesary because such men are better lovers, but partly because they exhibit an aura of protection, safety and reliability for their spouses.

Notably, shy men may not be every woman's preference maybe because they appear calm and non-aggressive in situations that demand absolute exhibition of their manliness, but it now appears that women who prefer dating the macho men to shy men may be missing out on the best possible mate or the company of a better lover. This is because studies have shown that men who shy are better lovers.
No doubt, the natural attraction of females to 'confident' men has compelled some men to 'come out of their shell' in order to impress women, more so because they sometimes have to prove their masculinity with some bold and dramatic displays. How ever, if the findings of these studies are anything to go by, women who are in relationship with shy men should count themselves lucky for being in the company of better mates.

Some biologist at the Plymouth University, United Kingdom, found that men who shy the most do have the most to offer their potential lover.
In some other reports to buttress the point that there are several benefit in dating a shy guy, a post on allwomenstalk.com showed that the main chanllenge shy men have is that their spouses may need to work harder to get some information out of them because they usually do not readily share information about themselves. Also people tend to have a wrong perception of who they really are. This unlike the 'confident' guy who would want to talk about his past, present and future. The report added that the men who talk a lot about themselves, such men could put off some possible lovers with their actions for being too forward and dominating conversations.

According to the post, shy guys are also more sincere than the outspoken guys because they think deeply about their words beforehand and are more careful in their expression than those who are not and usually ready to talk as soon as situations present themselves. Also shy men were found to be less intimidating than their 'confident' partner's. Who would want everyone around to feel that they are more than they truly are.
They are considerate and are more likely to consider the inpact of their words and actions on their partner, hence, making them a preferred spouse. Also, they are less likely to cheat, not only because women tend not to consider them for relationship but also because they focus their attention on more productive things rather than chasing women,” it added.

For women who love rapt attention and a listening man to talk to, no one does it better than shy men because they usually don't and are not always eager to dominate conversations. Rather, they listen well and only talk when they feel like or when they have something better or interesting to say. This accordingly, implies that shy men respect the feelings and opinions of others. According to the post, shy men have been found to make valuable contributions in a group discussion because they spend more time meditating, and are not in a hurry to speak. Beyond these, it was also revealed that shy guys are more receptive, all making them a better lovers.

In summarising the benefits of dating a shy man, another report on amerikanki.com, said, it's believed that gurls tend to talk much more than guys, but every now and then, even women need a person that can keep silent and listen to them. They want to talk more and be listened to and any man who can afford them such would readily score some point.

A shy man will never act artificially and his words always correspond to his thought and women can be sure that shy guy means exactly what he says. Indeed it's a good reason to date a shy guy

”Shy guys aren't so talkative and probably most ladies will have to make great efforts to get along with them, just that if such men choose to talk, they are sincere and their words are meaningful and they don't bother their partner with annoying questions. Even if they have to reject people or their opinion, they do it in a polite manner.

These imply that shy guys shouldn't be ignored at all because dating a shy guy is all about advantages and these are only few of them. If you want an attentive, careful person, dating a shy guy is definitely a right idea, even if they are not the readily combat-ready men.

Commenting on the study, a professor pyschology, Toba Elegbeleyen said shy guys categorised as introverts, and that they are people who like to be quiet, studious and alone, not for the fear of publicity but for them to exhibit their internal qualities. He pointed out that such people have fantastic inner qualities and they usaully believe that they are the only ones that understand their personality better.
He said, “They are very hardworking and intelligent people because they are able to explore all their internal qualities. So it may not be wrong if somebody concludes that they are better lovers because they have the patience to live with and correct their partners in love if there is need.

They usually have internal resilience that makes them consider issue several times before they take action, and most of such actions cannot be faulted. These qualities may make them better lovers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by bi0nics: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
cry
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by ladyF(f): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by deadZONE: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
cool cool that means shy macho men make the best lovers...
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by kossyablaze(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
LIES

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by deadZONE: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm
i admire you
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Shy guys? Nope just boring set of beings
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by NinaNigeria(f): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
shy men are crooks sometimes. Still water normally have a snake inside
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by naijaboiy: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Every woman has a Man out there that fits her.

It doesn't matter whether he's shy or macho.

People should stop researching trash and bringing out as facts. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
You have a point. Those that do gra gra are usually a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Fulaboy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Who read that all please
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Slimzjoe(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:
Shy guys? Nope just boring set of beings

And what have you Gained from the "Exciting beings"
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Slimzjoe(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Some Mumuyis will now Make up there Mind to Date only shy Guys undecided
All this Fake Research

1 Like

Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by yungkiz(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
[/b][b] GLANCE BOX

• Shy men spend more time on things that make them better
• Shy men are more sincere and think deeply about their words
• If you want an attentive, careful person, dating a shy guy is the right idea
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmm dunno just can't deal with shy guys,cause they'll always wait for you to start a convo,not fun @all undecided
Slimzjoe:

And what have you Gained from the "Exciting beings"
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Cutehector(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Every woman has a Man out there that fits her.

It doesn't matter whether he's shy or macho.

People should stop researching trash and bringing out as facts. undecided
cc: sassybae, ninanigeria.

I hope u read dis
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Cutehector(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmm dunno just can't deal with shy guys,cause they'll always wait for you to start a convo,not fun @all undecided
can't u start a convo?
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by bqlekan(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
ma tan ra e
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Slimzjoe(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:

Lol...I Get the Point...its no Fun being With Shy girls Too but you Just Have to Adapt and try starting Convos too wink
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Houseofglam7(f): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fulaboy:
Who read that all please

I didn't even dare!
cheesy
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Fulaboy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Houseofglam7:

I didn't even dare!
cheesy
Seriously I wonder who's going to read this long epistle under this hot evening undecided
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Can't always do that
Cutehector:
can't u start a convo?
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
I aint boring @all
I bring up gists almost all the time
Lol he's shy to the point of even taking permission before he kisses one
Slimzjoe:

Lol...I Get the Point...its no Fun being With Shy girls Too but you Just Have to Adapt and try starting Convos too wink
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:
I aint boring @all
Hm be correct guy
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:
Can't always do that
it depends on d kind of topic u r interested in... I cant come strike a convo wit u abt politics wen I knw u dnt like politics.
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Owoplenty(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
super-post
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Slimzjoe(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:
I aint boring @all

Are You Talking about Your Current 'Chyker' Lol... I don't think he's Wrong asking to Kiss you...he's Only being Respectful to you...Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
I know there are other topics one can talk about, you really don't understand sha
Cutehector:
it depends on d kind of topic u r interested in... I cant come strike a convo wit u abt politics wen I knw u dnt like politics.
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
yungkiz:
[b][/b]I come across this aticle on a punch news paper so I decide to share it with you guiz and know your thought..

Tunde Ajaja

It is no gainsaying that most women prefer dating men who appear confident and outspoken, not neccesary because such men are better lovers, but partly because they exhibit an aura of protection, safety and reliability for their spouses.

Notably, shy men may not be every woman's preference maybe because they appear calm and non-aggressive in situations that demand absolute exhibition of their manliness, but it now appears that women who prefer dating the macho men to shy men may be missing out on the best possible mate or the company of a better lover. This is because studies have shown that men who shy are better lovers.
No doubt, the natural attraction of females to 'confident' men has compelled some men to 'come out of their shell' in order to impress women, more so because they sometimes have to prove their masculinity with some bold and dramatic displays. How ever, if the findings of these studies are anything to go by, women who are in relationship with shy men should count themselves lucky for being in the company of better mates.

Some biologist at the Plymouth University, United Kingdom, found that men who shy the most do have the most to offer their potential lover.
In some other reports to buttress the point that there are several benefit in dating a shy guy, a post on allwomenstalk.com showed that the main chanllenge shy men have is that their spouses may need to work harder to get some information out of them because they usually do not readily share information about themselves. Also people tend to have a wrong perception of who they really are. This unlike the 'confident' guy who would want to talk about his past, present and future. The report added that the men who talk a lot about themselves, such men could put off some possible lovers with their actions for being too forward and dominating conversations.

According to the post, shy guys are also more sincere than the outspoken guys because they think deeply about their words beforehand and are more careful in their expression than those who are not and usually ready to talk as soon as situations present themselves. Also shy men were found to be less intimidating than their 'confident' partner's. Who would want everyone around to feel that they are more than they truly are.
They are considerate and are more likely to consider the inpact of their words and actions on their partner, hence, making them a preferred spouse. Also, they are less likely to cheat, not only because women tend not to consider them for relationship but also because they focus their attention on more productive things rather than chasing women,” it added.

For women who love rapt attention and a listening man to talk to, no one does it better than shy men because they usually don't and are not always eager to dominate conversations. Rather, they listen well and only talk when they feel like or when they have something better or interesting to say. This accordingly, implies that shy men respect the feelings and opinions of others. According to the post, shy men have been found to make valuable contributions in a group discussion because they spend more time meditating, and are not in a hurry to speak. Beyond these, it was also revealed that shy guys are more receptive, all making them a better lovers.

In summarising the benefits of dating a shy man, another report on amerikanki.com, said, it's believed that gurls tend to talk much more than guys, but every now and then, even women need a person that can keep silent and listen to them. They want to talk more and be listened to and any man who can afford them such would readily score some point.

A shy man will never act artificially and his words always correspond to his thought and women can be sure that shy guy means exactly what he says. Indeed it's a good reason to date a shy guy

”Shy guys aren't so talkative and probably most ladies will have to make great efforts to get along with them, just that if such men choose to talk, they are sincere and their words are meaningful and they don't bother their partner with annoying questions. Even if they have to reject people or their opinion, they do it in a polite manner.

These imply that shy guys shouldn't be ignored at all because dating a shy guy is all about advantages and these are only few of them. If you want an attentive, careful person, dating a shy guy is definitely a right idea, even if they are not the readily combat-ready men.

Commenting on the study, a professor pyschology, Toba Elegbeleyen said shy guys categorised as introverts, and that they are people who like to be quiet, studious and alone, not for the fear of publicity but for them to exhibit their internal qualities. He pointed out that such people have fantastic inner qualities and they usaully believe that they are the only ones that understand their personality better.
He said, “They are very hardworking and intelligent people because they are able to explore all their internal qualities. So it may not be wrong if somebody concludes that they are better lovers because they have the patience to live with and correct their partners in love if there is need.

They usually have internal resilience that makes them consider issue several times before they take action, and most of such actions cannot be faulted. These qualities may make them better lovers.

Studies like this are not always true, beware!
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by wemmieslim(f): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
To be frank,I think a shy man can only be detected after sex cos most of those men are pretenders jare,when u get down with em is when their true colours show,if he knows the direction of your lips and knows what to do with an unclad lady,then,he's not shy!
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sigh... I don't know why people automatically assume that quiet guys are weak by default. Actions speak louder than words.
Re: Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Not a chyker
Someone I once called boo, tho it was cool at times sha
Slimzjoe:

Are You Talking about Your Current 'Chyker' Lol... I don't think he's Wrong asking to Kiss you...he's Only being Respectful to you...Don't you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know What I Swallowed From Her V-jay O!! Help!!! / My Romantic Interview With My Crush!!! / Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.