Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Would You Want To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Want To Know (3997 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Want To Know by Leriebloom(f): 1:43am On Apr 22, 2016
If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your
life, the future or anything else, what would you want to
know?

I think i would want to know what i would have achieved 5 years from now, and who i would spend the rest of my life with so i can i find him nowgrin grin. What would be yours?
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 22, 2016
I wud ask that crystal ball how long I still gonna live and if I will have a job offer in the other country? grin
Re: What Would You Want To Know by RoyalBlak007: 1:52am On Apr 22, 2016
If the world..

is actually gonna end

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Want To Know by Leriebloom(f): 1:52am On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:
I wud ask that crystal ball how long I still gonna live and if I will have a job offer in the other country? grin
lol. What country?
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 22, 2016
The rate you Filipino women litters the internet is alarming. Never thought one is also on nairaland but thousands on every other free dating site. I wonder why y'all want to leave your country. oh I understand. grin
KashyBaby:
Re: What Would You Want To Know by RoyalBlak007: 2:00am On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:
lols! Nobody wanna die..

..but we wan go heaven
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 22, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
The rate you Filipino women litters the internet is alarming. Never thought one is also on nairaland but thousands on every other free dating site. I wonder why y'all want to leave your country. oh I understand. grin

Why is It alarming? Isn't it bcoz urself is all over in this free dating sites too?

Whatever they doing there, is Purely none of ur biznez...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmm... Lets see..
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 22, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
lols! Nobody wanna die..

..but we wan go heaven

Lol...I Juz don't wanna see myself so old..

My heaven is in this earth...anyone can create paradise here if only he lives in peaceful life... grin grin
Re: What Would You Want To Know by RoyalBlak007: 2:09am On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...I Juz don't wanna see myself so old..

My heaven is in this earth...anyone can create paradise here if only he lives in peaceful life... grin grin
I see you have a strong belief...

i don't think one can have a peaceful life this century
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 22, 2016
I understand the hustle is real over there. Just that you people are too much online in the dating scenê. Out of 10 requests, 7 will be filipinos. Damn...Lol Few guys will understand what i mean though. grin
KashyBaby:

Why is It alarming? Isn't it bcoz urself is all over in this free dating sites too?

Whatever they doing there, is Purely none of ur biznez...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 22, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
I see you have a strong belief...

i don't think one can have a peaceful life this century

Ofcurz anyone can, even though there will be hindrances but I believe if we want to achieve a peaceful life, we must ignore those negativity around us...and try to be positive always.
Re: What Would You Want To Know by RoyalBlak007: 2:25am On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ofcurz anyone can, even though there will be hindrances but I believe if we want to achieve a peaceful life, we must ignore those negativity around us...and try to be positive always.
Well said...

Pardon me if I ask...are you a religious kinda person
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 22, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
I understand the hustle is real over there. Just that you people are too much online in the dating scenê. Out of 10 requests, 7 will be filipinos. Damn...Lol Few guys will understand what i mean though. grin

Everyone understand what u mean I reckon..but who are u to judge these ppol?

Ur there as well, swarming all over these dating site and I wonder if ur really using ur own identity...so before u throw shades to my ppol, juz make sure ur clean enough ...
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 22, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Well said...

Pardon me if I ask...are you a religious kinda person

No, not at all... grin
Re: What Would You Want To Know by RoyalBlak007: 2:31am On Apr 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

No, not at all... grin
I as well...

I feel it's too complex...not that I don't believe...but I don't let it take much of me
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 22, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
I as well...

I feel it's too complex...not that I don't believe...but I don't let it take much of me

Definitely... I agree with you cheesy

Life shudnt be complicated as we all see. ..I believe that too much of something is ain't healthy at all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 22, 2016
Got nothing to do with judging you pple. Most of y'all are after american men. Ok...deliver my message to the girls in cebu and quinzo. grin Those two cities ehnn...don stuck in my memory grin
KashyBaby:

Everyone understand what u mean I reckon..but who are u to judge these ppol?

Ur there as well, swarming all over these dating site and I wonder if ur really using ur own identity...so before u throw shades to my ppol, juz make sure ur clean enough ...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 22, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Got nothing to do with judging you pple. Most of y'all are after american men. Ok...deliver my message to the girls in cebu and quinzo. grin Those two cities ehnn...don stuck in my memory grin

I cant deny that our culture in Philippines are mixed and I can say we easily blend with Americans..maybe bcoz we adopted some of their culture..

So, are u saying that u pretend to be an American guy that's y they gone gaga to be with u?

And btw, where the hell is that place called quinzo? shocked
Re: What Would You Want To Know by nobilis: 3:00am On Apr 22, 2016
Inasmuch as it is very tempting to want to know what the future holds, I personally would not wanna make use of the crystal ball because, from experience, I've discovered that life is better enjoyed one day at a time. U take in all the woes and the excitements as you meet them each day.

If you read some legends, you will discover that the people who actually turned out destroying their lives are those who tried to force their lives to fulfil the futures some oracles foretold for them.

Knowing the future can be disastrous in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 22, 2016
You people are just like Nigerians who like copying the west. Oh yea, had an american profile up there & evidently you are guilty of my observation as well. grin I wonder what will be left for your men if y'all migrate to america. Quiznos...manila and d rest.

KashyBaby:

I cant deny that our culture in Philippines are mixed and I can say we easily blend with Americans..maybe bcoz we adopted some of their culture..

So, are u saying that u pretend to be an American guy that's y they gone gaga to be with u?

And btw, where the hell is that place called quinzo? shocked

Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 22, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
You people are just like Nigerians who like copying the west. Oh yea, had an american profile up there & evidently you are guilty of my observation as well. grin I wonder what will be left for your men if y'all migrate to america. Quiznos...manila and d rest.

This is why I always said here, I will say it again believe or not Nigerians and Filipinos have similar traits...

Whenever I travel abroad, I always bounce with Nigerians, they are the most warm ppol I ever met and they very approachable, juz like us cheesy

I think ,u mean Quezon City?
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Right...Quezon city.
KashyBaby:

This is why I always said here, I will say it again believe or not Nigerians and Filipinos have similar traits...

Whenever I travel abroad, I always bounce with Nigerians, they are the most warm ppol I ever met and they very approachable, juz like us cheesy

I think ,u mean Quezon City?

Re: What Would You Want To Know by Cutehector(m): 3:58am On Apr 22, 2016
First, I wish to knw who my future wife is! I'm seriously dying to meet her.

Second, I wish to know if i'll ever kill somebody in this life.

Third. I also wish to know if Nigeria will continue to exist after 100 years
Re: What Would You Want To Know by RoyalBlak007: 2:46am On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

No, not at all... grin
What's good?

Howve you been?
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
What's good?

Howve you been?

I feel good grin and how are u? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Want To Know by RoyalBlak007: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

I feel good grin and how are u? tongue
Super!

High!
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Super!

High!

Lol.... can u come down? tongue

Otherwise I can't reach u if ur "super high " as this grin
Re: What Would You Want To Know by RoyalBlak007: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol.... can u come down? tongue

Otherwise I can't reach u if ur "super high " as this grin
Lol! It's the weekend baaaaybeeeee!

Catch da Vibe....Get da feeling...How high can yu get?
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Lol! It's the weekend baaaaybeeeee!

Catch da Vibe....Get da feeling...How high can yu get?

Hahahahahaha grin grin cheesy iv been catching the party fever already & I can be high af depending with whom I'm bouncing with cool tongue wink
Re: What Would You Want To Know by RoyalBlak007: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahahaha grin grin cheesy iv been catching the party fever already & I can be high af depending with whom I'm bouncing with cool tongue wink
cool You really a Boss...

Jeez I love you already!
Re: What Would You Want To Know by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
cool You really a Boss...

Jeez I love you already!

Hahhahahaaaaha! grin thank u for d "love"...so sweet of u kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) / Britain’s Most Notorious Prisoner Gets Married In Jail (photos) / Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Has Boner In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.