Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

9 Types Of Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Boyfriends (4061 Views)

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by snthesis(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2010
filani:

@ sexy leamon
seriously girl ,what were you thinking when you started this thread? Oh Thats right you weren't really thinking were you? admit it!  undecided . you were like '' am in a bad mood right now so i'll log on to nairaland and dump this two-bit drivel  online just for a cheap thrill " . Can you say IMMATURE

P.S    if your current guy falls into the '' Mr Right" group as you claim , doesn't it make sense that you would be too busy having the time of your life with him to dump this trashy post on NL ? undecided  i think your spending too much time in La La Land ,  wake up !!!

@ Tranngirls
Tell me about it !!! everty time i turn around  more of this childish crap[/b]turns up on NL but you know what don't waste your energy being mad at her rather you might even want to shed a tear for her since she has told us that being a pampered bleep BUDDY  on a private yacht is her idea of a perfect relationship !  wink wink wink

*Filani dancing to the Lyrics of the song [b]Golddigger
by Kanye West*

sum1 is takin life too seriously, abeg take a chill pill and stop whining
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by candylips(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2010
i taya for the guy o lol
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2010
@ sexy, so what type is your b.f? I guess you're not so lucky afterall since Mr right is extint. grin
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2010
Mr. Right - "While the servants wash the dishes, let's make love like crazed weasels in my new yacht, ok?"
Also known as: Mr. Perfect, Jim Dandy
Advantages: Answer to a woman's prayer
Disadvantages: Hunted to extinction grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by Basildon1(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2010
filani:

@ sexy leamon
seriously girl ,what were you thinking when you started this thread? Oh Thats right you weren't really thinking were you? admit it! undecided . you were like '' am in a bad mood right now so i'll log on to nairaland and dump this two-bit drivel online just for a cheap thrill " . Can you say IMMATURE

P.S if your current guy falls into the '' Mr Right" group as you claim , doesn't it make sense that you would be too busy having the time of your life with him to dump this trashy post on NL ? undecided i think your spending too much time in La La Land , wake up !!!

@ Tranngirls
Tell me about it !!! everty time i turn around more of this childish crap[/b]turns up on NL but you know what don't waste your energy being mad at her rather you might even want to shed a tear for her since she has told us that being a pampered bleep BUDDY on a private yacht is her idea of a perfect relationship ! wink wink wink

*Filani dancing to the Lyrics of the song [b]Golddigger
by Kanye West*

WOW, someone seems to have a real sense of humor here, NL is something else,
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by 9jafreak: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2010
Mr Right is dead folks

piss off more high schl teachers
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by Onchedu(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2011
I think I'm the philosopher dreamer bf with elements of old man grumpus, joe sensitive & ace of hearts.

If i were Mr. Right, I wouldn't get married ever cos I'll reason along the lines of, "why commit to one when they all want U." Won't make me less choosy sha.
Have "tailor made designer kids" & a fine ass looking professional gf for every season with absolutely no strings attached.
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by MMM2(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2011
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by bxcode(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2011
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by CzarChris(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2011
song just released by boyfriend no 9(mr. right)
She take my money, well I'm in need
Yeah she's a triflin' friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digger way over time
That digs on me angry angry

and when the gold mine is empty the chick took off, but he gets another mine and released this track

I know these dude's ballin, and yeah that's nice
And they gon' keep callin' and tryin'
But you stay right, girl
But when you get on, he leave yo' ass for a white girl grin grin grin

the above musical kinda sound like my life story wink
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by sexylogan(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2011
@ op, wat of the emotionally bankrupt bf dat just doesnt give a fu:kk about anything?
@filani: chill out dude, u r taking this issue way too seriously.
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by Magz(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2011
@ a.p. Screw you with a baseball bat. Sexist piece of sh|t.
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by Somaliland(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2011
Is it bad that I don't wanna be mr right? And just wanna be the Casanova all the time
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by sexyLeamon(f): 4:41am On May 23, 2011
Onchedu:

I think I'm the philosopher dreamer bf with elements of old man grumpus, joe sensitive & ace of hearts.

If i were Mr. Right, I wouldn't get married ever cos I'll reason along the lines of, "why commit to one when they all want U." Won't make me less choosy sha.
Have "tailor made designer kids" & a fine backside looking professional gf for every season with absolutely no strings attached.
I like that grin
Re: 9 Types Of Boyfriends by Onchedu(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2011
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Be Jealous? / Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? / Ladies,i Cant Sleep!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.