Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? (4163 Views)

My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Jenny1010(f): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
I was with my girlfriends in a fastfood, eating and chatting, when this guy step in through the door. He walk up to the chef and placed his order. As the chef was getting his request , this guy kept grabbing his joystick without minding that he is in public.
This is not the first time I have seen guys grab their joystick while standing there talking to you, and I keep wondering what is the point behind this?
One of my girlfriend said that , guys who do that have itchy balls . I don't know if this is true. Maybe it's just to check If the junk is still there. The most annoying part is that they always want to shake hands afterwards. It's frickin' WEIRD

What really is the point behind this act?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by frankay430(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
useless question

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by vizkiz: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
so what a man does with his own dick is no more his private business

#leave our diicks alone!!! angry

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by dimexilux(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
the reason is not far-fetched... just to know whether junior is still dere or not.
Lobatan.
and u op, if u think u are not satisfied with my answer, I can give u detail explanation with practical. just pm me and let's take it up from dere
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by DcLords(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Dalyjay(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lolsss, she ask a question naw, u shul have answer her...... See jarey fine girl, for me ooooo.. I dont know d reason
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by wordbank(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Just to know what the temperature is like down there

Bad boxers n shit also
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Checking on my boy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by misspicy(f): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
That was the craze then when sagging og trousers became rampant na....some see it as swags,but only small boys do it.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by greatiyk4u(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Na 4 security reasons........@least 2 knw wen ritualists tamper wt am

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Xgz1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
to me I alway do dat, and lata on it began itching me for real. Sometimes the itching is so sweet dat I find a place to park codedly to gv it a real rough scratching becos of the stretch marks I have down there. But wat I do hate which I don't do is packing my trousers with ma joystick. So ma question for Girls is Y do you like scratching ur Kitty kat like us with mouth open. Is it the same sweetness we experience or wat?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Captainswag225(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
because its ours
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jenny1010:
I was with my girlfriends in a fastfood, eating and chatting, when this guy step in through the door. He walk up to the chef and placed his order. As the chef was getting his request , this guy kept grabbing his joystick without minding that he is in public.
This is not the first time I have seen guys grab their joystick while standing there talking to you, and I keep wondering what is the point behind this?
One of my girlfriend said that , guys who do that have itchy balls . I don't know if this is true. Maybe it's just to check If the junk is still there. The most annoying part is that they always want to shake hands afterwards. It's frickin' WEIRD

Bae, why not ask your boyfriends? Or dont you have one?
But if you dnt have, you can apply to me to be your boyfriend. Just pm me.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by therealdeal10: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
U knw 2 always arrange it well n 2 avoid *hmm mmn* u knw na or rada still sm dey use ham form big boy
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
guys that do that have big dicks so they always need to keep re adjusting,

or

their boxers maybe too tight and uncomfortable
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
because its ours
so when a girl always touches her pusssy will that be ok?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
sinestro24:
guys that do that have big dicks so they always need to keep re adjusting,

or

their boxers maybe too tight and uncomfortable
are you speaking from experience?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Captainswag225(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:
lol,, ya, its her property jux that it will be embarrassing to she herself.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by charijee(f): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
lolz grin grin....when konji comes calling

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:

Girls wear hot mini skirt around... Guys touch their joystick .

Everyone is seeking to draw attention with what they got.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:
are you speaking from experience?

it is obvious is it not,

girls with big boobs tend to adjust and readjust their bra all day, same with guys, the dick always go between the legs soooooo yup.

ADJUST
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Jenny1010(f): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
because its ours

I know it's yours. Nobody is dragging it with you. grin

But, why do you do that?
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Captainswag225(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jenny1010:

I know it's yours. Nobody is dragging it with you. grin

But, why do you do that?
there are reasons, at times we do it to adjust its position. At times its jux for swag. U know we are guys mehn
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Jenny1010(f): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
emmydeep:

Bae, why not ask your boyfriends? Or dont you have one?
But if you dnt have, you can apply to me to be your boyfriend. Just pm me.

I don't have undecided
Can you answer my question now
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by IamLEGEND1: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
somtymz, the kondo shifts uncomfortably to one side of the trouser,just like how sometimes a girl readjusts her bra to prevent her nípples from popping out.

or if for some unknown reason,the guy starts getting enlarged and slithers itz way down the side of ur boxers,you need to reset it so girls dont see the bulge.

#Satisfied?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
sinestro24:

it is obvious is it not,

girls with big boobs tend to adjust and readjust their bra all day, same with guys, the dick always go between the legs soooooo yup.

ADJUST
#clears throat
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by MrCork: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jenny1010:

.. Mr Cork<<<<<<<<17inches loooong!!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by tonero230(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jenny1010:

It is a habit.
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by AlienStar: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Na 4 security reasons........@least 2 knw wen ritualists tamper wt am
U R NT SERIOUS
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by mablie(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Good question @OP.This is a biological issue.When human males are in the presence of females and other males(watch any male team sport)they touch their crotches inorder to re-affirm their masculinity.Meaning,they are showing everyone else they are truly males(its a display of their "maleness"
Extra Info:In the case of females,they display their feminity by "pushing out" or "sticking out" their breasts(even those of them who
are lacking in that department)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by ANGELMARVE(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
bcaus its our property
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by AlienStar: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
sinestro24:

it is obvious is it not,

ADJUST
briefs will help in keeping it @ a place

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Obontami" Here Is D Hot Sex Testimony You Asked To Be Shared. Too Hot To Hold. / My Shoking Experience With Aboki Perfume (graphic Photo) / How I Caught My Boyfriend Having S*x With His Own Mother In Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.