Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? (4168 Views)

My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by AlienStar: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
somtymz, the kondo shifts uncomfortably to one side of the trouser,just like how sometimes a girl readjusts her bra to prevent her nípples from popping out.

or if for some unknown reason,the guy starts getting enlarged and slithers itz way down the side of ur boxers,you need to reset it so girls dont see the bulge.

#Satisfied?
Noo
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by AlienStar: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
mablie:
Good question @OP.This is a biological issue.When human males are in the presence of females and other males(watch any male team sport)they touch their crotches inorder to re-affirm their masculinity.Meaning,they are showing everyone else they are truly males[b](its a display of their "maleness"wink[/b]
or nt
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by IamLEGEND1: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
AlienStar:
Noo
what else dont you get....
#IamMoreThanHappyToElaborate
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by mrkay101(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jenny1010:
I was with my girlfriends in a fastfood, eating and chatting, when this guy step in through the door. He walk up to the chef and placed his order. As the chef was getting his request , this guy kept grabbing his joystick without minding that he is in public.
This is not the first time I have seen guys grab their joystick while standing there talking to you, and I keep wondering what is the point behind this?
One of my girlfriend said that , guys who do that have itchy balls . I don't know if this is true. Maybe it's just to check If the junk is still there. The most annoying part is that they always want to shake hands afterwards. It's frickin' WEIRD

What really is the point behind this act?

Pervs!! U and ur GF are perves.. Staring at a guys junk. angry tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by mablie(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
AlienStar:
or nt
You are silly,rude and ignorant.You have a problem with my post?Then challenge it with facts.For your information,I am 100% right
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
AlienStar:
briefs will help in keeping it @ a place

SOME BRIEFS WHEN TIGHT ARE ACTUALLY UNCOMFORTABLE, WHEN A RANDOM ERECTION OCCURS.

BELIEVE ME, RANDOM ERECTION CAN OCCUR MORE THAN 5 TIMES IN A DAY
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by zinachidi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
vizkiz:
so what a man does with his own dick is no more his private business

#leave our diicks alone!!! angry
lol, i tire oo, my brother..
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by AlienStar: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
mablie:
You are silly,rude and ignorant.You have a problem with my post?Then challenge it with facts.For your information,I am 100% right
Did i hit a nerve grin OLODO 100% right wt panties fact silly boy

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by greatiyk4u(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
AlienStar:
U R NT SERIOUS
Like seriously
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by fikki1: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wat's JOYSTICK
Re: Why Do Guys Always Touch Their Joystick? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

I don't have undecided Can you answer my question now
then let me be your bobo. U know what i mean

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Get Angry If You Don't Give Them Attention? / The Kind Woman Every Man Wants (pic) / Why Do Girls Easily Love And Easily Hate..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.