Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,708 members, 7,865,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. (1140 Views)

How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Question That Got Me Surprised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2015

Cheating has different meaning to people; what Mr.A sees as cheating might be different from how Miss B perceives it.
Cheating is doing virtually all things you can't do in his/her presence.
For the purpose of this thread, cheating will be defined as "double/ multi dating " as many will term it.

Not all relationships will lead to marriage no matter how much u want it to. However, there is one question that if genuinely answered will let you know if u are wasting your time or u are with the right person .
The question is :
Are u dating him/her because he/she possesses all u ever wanted in a spouse or because u can't find your preferred choice ?

If you can't genuinely answer the question , the chances that you will cheat or breakup is 95% because happiness is all that matters in relationship/ marriage. If your relationship/ marriage gives u happiness , chances that u will cheat is 5% and that's because it runs in some people's veins.

Some People are in relationships with someone they are silently praying to replace.

Someone like Mrcork will tell u; If you are not light skinned , go and bleach because no man wants dark skinned as wife grin. That's his own preferred complexion.

Lalasticlala might say ; i am brilliant and I must not marry a dullard .

A short girl might say; If you are not tall, stop stalking me because I don't need dwarfs as children. She is right , u know?

People with cute faces will say; i can never date / marry ugly Man/ lady.

To some girls, without being wealthy, all other attributes are Zero.

Some are in relationship with someone that does almost everything they detest, yet they continue hopefully that he/she will change for better before marriage.
The truth is that, no matter how much you try to change someone , he/she can only be changed if he/she wishes. They were like that before you met , if you can't tolerate that nauseating characters while dating, kindly terminate that agreement before it becomes a contract.

Remember , all contracts( marriage) are agreement (for better for worse) but not all agreements( i'd love to marry you ) are contract.
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by ladyF(f): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Say NO to cheating
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
ok
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:
Say NO to cheating
Babe you no wan slip
you don comment die
No curse me o
I just dey play arnd
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by Imortal001: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
No amount of reason that can justified cheating; cheating is cheating.
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:
Say NO to cheating
That's if you are happy and proud to have him
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by powerfulsettingz: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
There will always be cheat until stealing is differentiate from corruption
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by vizkiz: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
there isn't any reason for cheating! Just an excuse for being a biitch! angry
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by ladyF(f): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
mayowa122:

Babe you no wan slip
you don comment die
No curse me o
I just dey play arnd
Lol I don't curse people online. Thats reserved for face to face altercations.
Sleep hasn't come yet. smiley

1 Like

Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
There will always be cheat until stealing is differentiate from corruption
Efcc is working like clock unlike months ago wink
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by Tallesty1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ok but there's no justifiable reason for eating around.
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:

Lol I don't curse people online. Thats reserved for face to face altercations.
Sleep hasn't come yet. smiley
Lol
So you could have cursed me
If you did see me?
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ok but there's no justifiable reason for eating around.
Read the last paragraph; I never gave one.
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by ladyF(f): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
mayowa122:

Lol
So you could have cursed me
If you did see me?
Hehehe naaah, I doubt. U haven't cursed me so....

1 Like

Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by saasala(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
The title of the thread doesn't kinda go with the body.
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2015
saasala:
The title of the thread doesn't kinda go with the body.
Modified
Re: One Question That Determines The Success/Failure Of Your Relationship. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
ladyF:

Hehehe naaah, I doubt. U haven't cursed me so....

Cool girl

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Are In The Right Relationship / Girlfriend Got Engage By Boyfriend After Some Time She Is Is Pregnant / Letter To My Boo. Rescue Me Dear Before Its Too Late!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.