Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Question That Got Me Surprised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question That Got Me Surprised (2777 Views)

Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question That Got Me Surprised by excellencyabia1: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
I am planning to go for introduction and collecting of list at my fiance's place. So today she said that there is one of her aunty we ought to meet. So when we got there discussion started. After set and done, then she asked me, how much do i have in my bank account? I was surprised and later told her that it is private.
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Hunger: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
hunger bad
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by cruzita(f): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
undecided who is she to ask such question?ordinary aunty ,she no well ni

1 Like

Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Cutehector(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nice one!! A very straight answer!

Gossipers, dats how she will go and start spreadin how broke u are. Mchew
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
We African mentality eh,
Only God will change us.

I remember when my ex jokingly asked me how much is my salary. I Gave her this look " undecided " and she never asked again.

What as my bank account/ salary gat to do with our relationship?
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by schumastic(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
excellencyabia1:
I am planning to go for introduction and collecting of list at my fiance's place. So today she said that there is one of her aunty we ought to meet. So when we got there discussion started. After set and done, then she asked me, how much do i have in my bank account? I was surprised and later told her that it is private.

your dad will be proud of you with this epic reply of yours grin grin grin
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Trapnews: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Choi! You must be one hell of a confused first class mumu shocked are you sure she was not sarcastic? she may be trying to help you reduce the list by convincing other members of the family. Broke men with Ego everywhere undecided. shmm
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by 2dice(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tell her what she wanna Hear bro
Start with diss kinda intro
My name is Rich Richie DanGote
Trust me that kinda Aunt will snatch you from your Bae grin
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
Trapnews:

Choi! You must be one hell of a confused first class mumu shocked are you sure she was not sarcastic? she may be trying to help you reduce the list by convincing other members of the family. Broke men with Ego everywhere undecided. shmm
[/s]olodo

Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mtcheeeewwwww undecided undecided
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Monalisa185(f): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
e be like sey na only me no believe this story sf
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by boboLIL(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Is ur fiancee from imo state? grin
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by boboLIL(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Trapnews:

when u go get common sense?
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
She's not asking of ur salary, she's probably asking of how much uve got budgeted for ur wedding.
Bugs me how-
men find it sensitive asking them how much they earn
women find it sensitive asking them how old they are
undecided undecided
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Trapnews: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]olodo

Receive sense

Men with inferiority complex. When ladies decide to help. You quickly put up suffocating defense thinking they are all gold diggers. They may be trying to cut the list according to the little the OP is having. Choi.... Men with insecurity undecided

Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Trapnews:

if I classify you under what you belong ehhh moderators and people that are in charge of ban will never let me comment on NL again
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
Trapnews:

Men with inferiority complex. When ladies decide to help. You quickly put up suffocating defense thinking they are all gold diggers. They may be trying to cut the list according to the little the OP is having. Choi.... Men with insecurity undecided
[/s]
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Trapnews: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
olihilistic:
if I classify you under what you belong ehhh moderators and people that are in charge of ban will never let me comment on NL again
Choi! our Nigerian men have lost it oooo. All these venom for account balance? If them come say empty account nkor? grin

Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Trapnews:

Choi! our Nigerian men have lost it oooo. All these venom for account balance? If them come say empty account nkor? grin
lol I'm not yet ready to marry so I can't answer that question
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
enieme:
She's not asking of ur salary, she's probably asking of how much uve got budgeted for ur wedding.
Bugs me how-
men find it sensitive asking them how much they earn
women find it sensitive asking them how old they are
undecided undecided
she should be specific then....

Even if that was what she meant, it's still a dumb question from 'her' undecided
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by kennyman2000(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nice response Op. She could have asked this? ''dont be shy, do u think u can foot the bill of this list, tell me your financial condition and lemme see how we could work things out'' op will also be free with her and things will get sorted out. If i was the op, i'll say the samething.
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Trapnews: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
agarawu23:

Even if that was what she meant, it's still a dumb question from 'her' undecided

Agarawu23.... when will you learn how to be a real man? Nairaland Ladies should please stay away from unreasonable men like agarawu23, and boboLIL. They are bunch of Broke and stingy men who deserve no attention from the female folks. Simple question.... they go blazing as if them don rob them at gun point. undecided
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by octopusfreaky(f): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
A friend of mine did something funny she changed the list of things for her bride price
Her parents earlier wrote 10 tubers of yam,kolanuts, 6 yards of any lace materials,fruits and #100,000.
Imagine what she changed them to
1.) 20yards of Swiss lace
2.) 100 tubers of yam
3.) 5kegs of palm oil
4.). 10 broilers
5.). Assorted fruits in six different baskets
6.)A whooping cash of #200,000
I was like WTF ,,personally i dont think all these things matters. Guys dey suffer sha.
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
agarawu23:

yeah, the question shouldn't be coming from her. She could have just asked the bride to be; so she can calculate within d budget.
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Trapnews: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
octopusfreaky:
A friend of mine did something funny she changed the list of things for her bride price
Her parents earlier wrote 10 tubers of yam,kolanuts, 6 yards of any lace materials,fruits and #100,000.
Imagine what she changed them to
1.) 20yards of Swiss lace
2.) 100 tubers of yam
3.) 5kegs of palm oil
4.). 10 broilers
5.). Assorted fruits in six different baskets
6.)A whooping cash of #200,000
I was like WTF ,,personally i dont think all these things matters. Guys dey suffer sha.

This one go tay for her parent house ooooo shocked

Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by firstking01(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
All i can say is look very well before you leap, and i'm sure that family is igboundecided
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
enieme:

yeah, the question shouldn't be coming from her. She could have just asked the bride to be; so she can calculate within d budget.
so we should all accept the question isnt necessary and the op's reply is the best for her.
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
[s]
Trapnews:

Agara wu23.... when will you learn how to be a real man? Nairaland Ladies should please stay away from unreasonable men like agara wu23, and bob oLIL. They are bunch of Broke and stingy men who deserve no attention from the female folks. Simple question.... they go blazing as if them don rob them at gun point. undecided
[/s] smh
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
agarawu23:
so we should all accept the question isnt necessary and the op's reply is the best for her.
the question is necessary, just wasn't well put.
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
enieme:

the question is necessary, just wasn't well put.
it isn't miss/Mrs

Don't let us start arguing cos u might later give up. smiley
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Omotayor123(f): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
shocked See Jamb Question undecided
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
agarawu23:
it isn't miss/Mrs

Don't let us start arguing cos u might later give up. smiley
Haha, I'm up for it.
Why do u think it isn't necessary?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Girls Are Very Boring. / Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The Village / A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.