Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? (852 Views)

PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by focusM: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
The true beauty of a woman lies in her natural hair. I use to feel very bad anytime I look in the mirror and see my hair like this. I can't make the styles I would have wanted to. I can't even carry my natural hair around like any normal lady. Even my boyfriend was embarrassed the day he saw my hair. Please I need advice on how I can grow it. Thank u.

Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by XavierBlue(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
do you know abokini balm? undecided

XavierBlue
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by Cutehector(m): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Duno. Mayb u can try applying vitamin e hair products.
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by Imortal001: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
You again!
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by focusM: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
XavierBlue:

XavierBlue

yes I do,can it help?
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by focusM: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Imortal001:
You again!
Wetin I do u,u see me for ur dream?
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by Marcus2(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Baldness
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
XavierBlue:

XavierBlue

shocked angry
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by XavierBlue(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked angry
wetin i do? I advise nacheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by Harmvirus(f): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Op, why don't you try Shea butter, it moaiturisers hair and makes it grow
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by rudebouy: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
focusM:
The true beauty of a woman lies in her natural hair. I use to feel very bad anytime I look in the mirror and see my hair like this. I can't make the styles I would have wanted to. I can't even carry my natural hair around like any normal lady. Even my boyfriend was embarrassed the day he saw my hair. Please I need advice on how I can grow it. Thank u.

pls ask google
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by XavierBlue(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
focusM:

yes I do,can it help?
ya.. Sure.. Rub it on the desired part, five times a day, in one week times, watch the difference
Keep balm away from children, store in a cold dry place.
However if desired result isn't fetched, don't fail to see your doctor.

XavierBlue
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by Imortal001: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
focusM:

Wetin I do u,u see me for ur dream?
You disturbing us with your personal problem.
Go and see a hair doctor and stop posting this same topic everywhere!
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by vlynn(f): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Stop tight hairstyles that put a lot of pressure on your edges.
Massage your edges daily with Jamaican Black Castor oil. You could also blend onions, apply the juice and leave for about an hour before washing off. If you aren't too comfortable with the smell, add some honey to it.
Do note that you have to be consistent with these practices for you achieve your aim. Do them at least four times a week and you should notice results in about 2 months.
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by focusM: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Imortal001:

You disturbing us with your personal problem.
Go and see a hair doctor and stop posting this same topic everywhere!

I didn't intentionally post the topic twice,nairaland asked me to repost again that their server is full and then I realise the first one I posted was actually approved. I didn't understand u initially.
Re: Help,what Can I Do To Remedy This Kind Of Hair? by Imortal001: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
focusM:

I didn't intentionally post the topic twice,nairaland asked me to repost again that their server is full and then I realise the first one I posted was actually approved. I didn't understand u initially.
Its okay...

(1) (Reply)

See What She Wrote On Facebook......photo / How True Is This? / Guys, How Will You Feel When A Friend(a Guy) Ends A Phone Call With 'I Love You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.