Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,740 members, 7,844,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion (9414 Views)

BREAKING: Justice Ademola, Wife Discharged In Corruption Case I / Re: UNILAG RAPE CASE: Playing The Devil's Advocate / Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolestrogue:
Must a grown up man take advantage of a little girl?
I want to believe he has grown kids too, he should never had taken advantage of the girl in the first place.
ur signature though.but is it ur height that is 9 " inches abi wetin.abeg clear the air make fear no kill me on ur behalf.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by MrOlai: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by coolestrogue(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
duchess25:

ur signature though.but is it ur height that is 9 " inches abi wetin.abeg clear the air make fear no kill me on ur behalf.
Am proudly 9", wish I can confirm it for you. I got a long magic stick, "the fact speaks for itself".
I don't like bragging, all I have is given to me ..............
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] grin
coolestrogue:

Am proudly 9", wish I can confirm it for you. I got a long magic stick, "the fact speaks for itself".
I don't like bragging, all I have is given to me ..............
pinshure or idonbelivit
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by digitsolution: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Whether consensual or not, The lecturer didn't act right. Why would you sleep with your friends(someone you know very well) daughter. This is a no no and even against the GUY CODE.

Meaning he had no respect whatsoever for the girls father......no matter what he shouldn't have done it.

1 Like

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
From Timaya to this....the rate at which Nigerians run to the man's defense in rape allegations scares me.

Nigerian women are going through hell in that sh*thole. Very disgusting male counterparts they have.

2 Likes

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by coolestrogue(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
duchess25:
[color=#990000][/color] grin
pinshure or idonbelivit
I don't make mouth, am proud of what I have and if you are interested, please PM me.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by likila: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
shachris02:

Well, from experience and as an exposed guy, i do not believe it was before. I think she shouted 'stop' when the D was getting too intrusive and maybe touching her womb. Many off them do that, brother.

see the type of animals that discuss issues here
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chubhie:
Your emotions seems to be getting the better of you. With some theories I've read here this morning on Rape I'm afraid I raped my babe one day without knowing up until now.

I remember working on her body someday and tuned up the heat on her and she screamed stop!!! As a gentleman with a grime on my face I stopped and on getting to look at her she gave me a spontaneous resounding slap on my face and thundered why I stopped. I've never been that confused in my life before.

Its a shame now to admit I've been an accidental Rapists and it breaks my heart.

So you are comparing what you did to your gf to what that lecturer did to the girl?? Did your gf report you to her parents?? Dude, really??
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You are confused. I've maintained that both rape and sexual assault, though involve väginal penetration, mean different things. Go read books to fleshen your skeletal knowledge.

I didnt insult you bro dont know why you used words on me. I can swear you are not well read yourself. Keep justifying rape if it teases your fantasy, i dont have anything to say to your calibre of person. It is visible from your comment how low you think of others.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Chubhie: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Larryfly:

So you are comparing what you did to your gf to what that lecturer did to the girl?? Did your gf report you to her parents?? Dude, really??
You didn't get the massage.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hopefully, your sisters, mothers, daughters never experience any form of sexual assault, let's see if you'll decide they're lying then.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lovesdaisied:
From Timaya to this....the rate at which Nigerians run to the man's defense in rape allegations scares me.

Nigerian women are going through hell in that sh*thole. Very disgusting male counterparts they have.

I've never seen so much ignorance in my life. I almost feel sorry for the OP tongue

1 Like

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Larryfly:

I didnt insult you bro dont know why you used words on me. I can swear you are not well read yourself. Keep justifying rape if it teases your fantasy, i dont have anything to say to your calibre of person. It is visible from your comment how low you think of others.
I didn't insult you either, I only stated the obvious. What the lecturer did was wrong. I'm an advocate of abstinence from pre-marital and extra-marital sèx. But that doesn't stop me from allowing my emotion on this rape becloud my sense of judgment on this academic discourse.

1 Like

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Blonchilli(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nigerians are sick I swear. They've succeeded in turning the case against the girl. What they did in the case of Timaya, claiming she wants to tarnish his image now d girl wanted to bring the guy or blackmail the lecturer. Smh. No wonder we have unremorsed animals claiming to be fathers, wife beaters and serial rapists in respected positions. I pray the lot of you saying this have your wife's, daughters, sisters and mothers raped!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by tpiander: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
allycat:
so many of our young men get slapped with rape charges abroad.

Not a good state of affairs, and they want to bring it to nigeria.

I pity people.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Larryfly:

So reporting to one's parent(s) a rape case gives it credibility? Na wa o.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Ese00(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Exactly what I said to myself the day I saw the story. It must have been agreed upon by both parties
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I didn't insult you either, I only stated the obvious. What the lecturer did was wrong. I'm an advocate of abstinence from pre-marital and extra-marital sèx. But that doesn't stop me from allowing my emotion on this rape becloud my sense of judgment on this academic discourse.

So your emotions beclouded your judgment? Your are emotional to rapists or to the victims. Pls where are you emotions coming from. Think with a clear head bro, nobody deserves to pass through the trauma of rape or sexual violence. Never justify it. You are only making victims scared of speaking out and this is one of our biggest challenge in curtailing this crime. You claim to study why dont you try studying the recent increase in rape cases and its devastating effect on the society. What is evil is evil.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

So reporting to one's parent(s) a rape case gives it credibility? Na wa o.
Pls be real. Do u think a girl like the one in this UNILAG case would ordinarily go and tell her parents she has been raped if it was a lie?? How do you see girls sef?? Do you have a sister at all??
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chubhie:
You didn't get the massage.
Sorry bro. Maybe you didnt express yourself well
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by tpiander: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Who is making money from all this rape publicity and how are they doing so?
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Larryfly:

Pls be real. Do u think a girl like the one in this UNILAG case would ordinarily go and tell her parents she has been raped if it was a lie?? How do you see girls sef?? Do you have a sister at all??
Take or leave it, the sèx was consensual. After her trousers was zipped down and her undies removed, the lecturer openned a condöm and inserted it in his "John Thomas", the girl laid on watching him? She no sabi shout or push the lecturer? If she had done this, the attention of people would have been drawn.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Larryfly:

So your emotions beclouded your judgment? Your are emotional to rapists or to the victims. Pls where are you emotions coming from. Think with a clear head bro, nobody deserves to pass through the trauma of rape or sexual violence. Never justify it. You are only making victims scared of speaking out and this is one of our biggest challenge in curtailing this crime. You claim to study why dont you try studying the recent increase in rape cases and its devastating effect on the society. What is evil is evil.
Could you answer this question, why didn't the girl shout while being "raped?"
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by shachris02: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Take or leave it, the sèx was consensual. After her trousers was zipped down and her undies removed, the lecturer openned a condöm and inserted it in his "John Thomas", the girl laid on watching him? She no sabi shout or push the lecturer? If she had done this, the attention of people would have been drawn.

the girl was even putting on trousers. Do they know how hard it would be for a prospective raper to rape a woman on trousers?
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
I was just telling a colleague this yesterday.

It all just doesn't add up

We all know how desperate people can be when it comes to UNILAG admission. I know over 5 people that coughed out over #.3m each for a spot.

"She wanted a university admission so bad that she seduced me....." could easily be the Lecturer's freedom speech undecided

spare me the Lecturer took advantage of her story. It happens all the F'n time.
Apparently she got to know she was raped when the Cheque bounced sad

The lecturer remains a shameless Bigot nonetheless grin
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Lordave: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
shachris02:

i just pity the poor lecturer that has being passed judgement on by the public. He might lose his job and maybe his family as well. sad
[b]You pity the poor lecturer who as old as he is couldn't apply self control? The Bastard lecturer had sex with an 18 year old girl whilst promising to work her admission into Unilag, and that alone is a seriously punishable offence.

The way you sound and keep repeating how you pity the 'poor lecturer', one won't be wrong to conclude that you're an unrepentant serial rapist, an incorrigible paedophile, an indigent chronic womaniser and a senseless chauvinist.

Look at the nonsense you've been posting just to exonerate your fellow sex maniac. Whether it was a consensual or forced sex, the shameless nitwit of a lecturer must face the law for trying to admit a student into the university through illegal means, and your sorry self can't do little than keep sympathising with him.

Just don't worry, the day your dunderhead daughter falls victim to a sex hungry illiterate lecturer, that day you too would be caught in the act and sentenced to death for having an impish mentality.
Nkita! [/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Lordave: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Larryfly:

My brother, these really surprised m! You need to see how agape I was reading their junks. I actually can't believe that sane people are trying to vindicate a lecturer that took advantage of a little girl. 18 year old girl is what this lecture who is probably over 50 hoodwinked into having sex with him, 18 years for Kraist's sake! I won't be surprised if he even got the girl under some hypnosis. Shey the girl say she was feeling drowsy? Talk about sopor!

However which way, the man must face the full force of the law, it would be a deterrent to folks alike on this forum and our universities.

2 Likes

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Lordave: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:
Nigerians are sick I swear. They've succeeded in turning the case against the girl. What they did in the case of Timaya, claiming she wants to tarnish his image now d girl wanted to bring the guy or blackmail the lecturer. Smh. No wonder we have unremorsed animals claiming to be fathers, wife beaters and serial rapists in respected positions. I pray the lot of you saying this have your wife's, daughters, sisters and mothers raped!!! angry angry angry
Thank God we still have sane minds on this godamn forum.

2 Likes

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Blonchilli(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lordave:
Thank God we still have sane minds on this godamn forum.
It's just sad the way people think

2 Likes

Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by abdulkayus(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
BishopMagic:

Which evidence?

The useless muslim fanatic op took a journalistic accounts as the official investigation case file.

It is people like OP that make rape cases rampant because they can't believe that a woman can be raped.

He goes on to state that the girl's virginity is in doubt as if only virgins can claim to be raped.

The fool also stated the age of the girl as being 18 also proves she can not be raped.

This is your typical Muslim scum who will demand 4 Mulim adult males as witness or there was no rape.

Ur idiotic self keep abusing muslims when the OP is a clear Christian, u can even deduce that from his name. But cos u are a bigoted fanatical fellow, u keep on calling him a christian cos u are a big time fool. Hatred of the Muslims will only give u hypertension.
Re: The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolestrogue:

I don't make mouth, am proud of what I have and if you are interested, please PM me.
mba ooo am not interested cos my man own reach 12" inches .so there wuldn't be need for a 9"inches eeeh.so no need for PMs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Salami: Sunday Igboho Will Die If Extradited To Nigeria / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish / Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.