Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start (1782 Views)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by HenryQuest(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2015
It is no longer news that the some European leagues will kick start this weekend. Notable amongst such football league is the English premier league. In Nigeria, at least 8 out of every 10 men are strong followers of the European leagues and as such, they always look forward to every season. Saturdays and Sundays would no longer be boring to many men out there.
Many Nigerian girls are not happy that the various European leagues are about to start. Here are some of the possible reasons:
1) Divided attention from le boo: Most Nigerian football fans are so passionate about the team they support that they could hardly let anybody or anything come between them and their teams games or matches. Bae can wait till after the game joor! And we all know what girls enjoy the most--ATTENTION!
2) Unavailablility of the guy especially on weekends: Yes, the boo will always be pre occupied by football games. You don't expect boo who is a Chelsea fan to leave Man U vs Chelsea for a date with you. Unless he's not a true fan!
3)Boo discusses mainly football with friends: From henceforth I want you to observe something- most guys will be discussing football games even when la bae is around. La bae wouldn't like it of course because she probably can't contribute anything to the discussion. She starts seeing you as boring! Chai!
4)The guy starts betting with the money he promised bae: I don't need to emphasise on how much Nigerian girls love money. From henceforth, most guys would be using the money they should have spent on boo to bet football games. Wahala dey!
5) The Guy comes home sad if his team looses: Imagine that you spent a lot of money and time to prepare a special "ofe owerri" delicacy for your man only for him to come home so angry and sad because Chelsea beat his team Man U 3-0 with Falcao getting a hatrick? That can actually hurt! If he eats the food, I can bet he won't be smiling while doing so!
6) Girls will start finding it difficult to watch ZeeWorld, Telemundo and African Magic because the guys will be watching Supersports channels: Too bad dearie. The Lord will comfort you.
7) He won't pick your calls whenever a match is on: Try calling your bf or husband when his team Arsenal are playing and see if he would have time for your call. If I hear!
cool He transfers aggression to you when his team loses: If your husband or bf is a Chelsea fan, don't dare go so close or provoke him when his team just lost a game. He can keee you!!
Oya add yours!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2015
grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Ki lo kan mi? undecided
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by IamOpemipo(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2015
grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by Shebarh(f): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2015
am going to watch d ball cheesy
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by falconey(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2015
hmmm
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by Shebarh(f): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2015
don't know y guys r diein for this league dey r bout to play like dey r gonna gain anything from it undecided
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by donholy28(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
For d football freak kind of boyfriend... not me i no fit die for a team dat doesn't even know i exist...Chelsea fan tho
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by wristbangle: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2015
I am a Manutd/barca fan but having weekend matches does not affect how I relate if I am in a relationship. It is only die-hard fans that take football personal. Afterall, it's just for fun abeg.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by heayey(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Shebarh:
don't know y guys r diein for this league dey r bout to play like dey r gonna gain anything from it undecided

dunno bouh others Unlike me..i gain a lot from it ....#TeamMufc
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2015
No6 make too much sense

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by wordbank(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2015
We can see in the morning hours, but from 12noon bae abeg answer ur papa name!
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by heayey(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Shebarh:
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by ggrin(f): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2015
EPL is back!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay cheesy
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by IamLEGEND1: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Shebarh:

see them,what do you gain by fixing nails and weave?

#SwerveAbeg

And henryquest na chelsea fan,obviously.

#Moaninho

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by IamLEGEND1: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2015
wristbangle:
I am a Manutd/barca fan but having weekend matches does not affect how I relate if I am in a relationship. It is only die-hard fans that take football personal. Afterall, it's just for fun abeg.
Bros mi, if you no dey vex wen dem beat ur team......

no be fan you be. and real fans no dey support two clubs lailai....

ManUtd & Barca fans wey dey beef from morning to evening.

#YouAintGotThePassionNigga

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by wristbangle: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Bros mi, if you no dey vex wen dem beat ur team......

no be fan you be. and real fans no dey support two clubs lailai....

ManUtd & Barca fans wey dey beef from morning to evening.

#YouAintGotThePassionNigga

Hahahaha. Me just like the 2 clubs mehn.

Besides why should beef over something I am not earning money from?
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2015
EPL.....ma eyes on chelsea

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by jrerico1(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2015
Yea

Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by Enoquin(f): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2015
angry Is Chelsea and Man U especially with Falcao the only kind of example you could use? Sho ara e oh
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by valmunich(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Enoquin:
angry Is Chelsea and Man U especially with Falcao the only kind of example you could use? Sho ara e oh
E pain you shey? grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by immortalvoices(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Enoquin:

And na falcao him used... HE IS CRAY CRAY,,!!!
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by IamLEGEND1: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahaha. Me just like the 2 clubs mehn.
Besides why should i beef over something I am not earning money from?
to watch football like zombie no dey make sense at all.
i no dey gree watch match for house at all.
na to go viewing centre go make noise.....
if that day more than one team dey play at the same time, na die be dat......
see as people go dey chook each other yarns.....
#DatzTheSpirit
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2015
some bae would be forced to go and watch da match by force.i could remeber sitting with a young lady in a viewing center and da lady was just nt into da game and was asking me what time is had they play so far,her face was stale and her hubby was just concentrating on da game.and u op keep dreaming dat falcao would score hatrick for chelsea.liverpool for lyf let me go and watch firmino and benteke abeg grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by Enoquin(f): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2015
immortalvoices:

And na falcao him used... HE IS CRAY CRAY,,!!!

No mind the OP. As if his club can tie the shoe laces of even a relegated Man U
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by Enoquin(f): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2015
valmunich:

E pain you shey? grin
angry Bad belle is allowed
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by Shebarh(f): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

see them,what do you gain by fixing nails and weave?
#SwerveAbeg
And henryquest na chelsea fan,obviously.
#Moaninho
undecided
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by immortalvoices(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Enoquin:

No mind the OP. As if his club can tie the shoe laces of even a relegated Man U

NEVER....!!!!

Not even in their wildest dream.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by HenryQuest(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2015
Enoquin:
it's paining them already. Man U fans eh!!
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by HenryQuest(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2015
valmunich:

E pain you shey? grin
I can feel his pain bro. Imagine what would be the fate of his girlfriend if she annoyed him the same day Falcao actually bags a hatrick? You see what I'm saying!
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by Captainswag225(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2015
correct one o.p, btw who wants to bet? Arsenal is winning the league
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by HenryQuest(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Captainswag225:
correct one o.p, btw who wants to bet? Arsenal is winning the league
bUh on a more serious note, what is wrong with Arsenal fans? Just because you beat Chelsea you now believe you can win the league? Na wa o. With Giroud abi Welbeck? Keep dreaming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Your nairaland Crush? / Sincere Answer / Please what's your view about this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.