Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start (1795 Views)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by Captainswag225(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
HenryQuest:
bUh on a more serious note, what is wrong with Arsenal fans? Just because you beat Chelsea you now believe you can win the league? Na wa o. With Giroud abi Welbeck? Keep dreaming.
lmao, didnt they beat chelsea?
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by valmunich(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
HenryQuest:
I can feel his pain bro. Imagine what would be the fate of his girlfriend if she annoyed him the same day Falcao actually bags a hatrick? You see what I'm saying!
lol. . . it's gonna be epic!
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by mazidavos(m): 1:55am On Aug 09, 2015
No. 4 is very funny... grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Most Girls Don't Want The European Football League To Start by HenryQuest(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
mazidavos:
No. 4 is very funny... grin
something tells me you bet a lot grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi, Am Mary From Calabar, I Need A Strong Guy Who Can Make Me We't / What I Saw Today.... / Valentine Will CUM And Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.