Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) (4479 Views)

Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing / Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do / Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) by brocab: 12:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Lets continual about the religious story about the 3 Children, whom supposedly seen Mary in the Light, reading more into this story, I have come across more on the description's where most of the on-lookers had claimed what they saw.
And it went like this. While looking into the light they saw a shape like a silver disk, that showed coloured lights spinning around like a wheel. This alone sounds more like a UFO.
When I think about this ordeal, the early day religious paintings, shows UFO's behind either Mary, or Jesus up on the Cross. As it's written' as far as 500 years ago UFO's were painted in religious painting's authorised by the Roman Catholic Church.
So with this information did the Children really see the Virgin Mary-as they claim? Or was it a hoax by the Roman Catholic Church, so people would believe the lie-rather then believe in the truth in Christ.
J7oQcVr9jz8
Re: Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) by brocab: 12:14am On Aug 25, 2015
I understand-but who were you preferring your Quote too-5minmaddness or the other 5minmaddness was writing too?
trapQ:
you still dont understand. I used "they" meaning that those who do not believed in JESUS "according to the scriptures" will end IP in hell. and mind you, not everyone who believes will go to heaven too. you have to believe and be Christ like.
Re: Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) by waldigit: 4:26am On Aug 25, 2015
5minsmadness:

Jesus, what are you refuting again? Witnesses were there. Some were videoed. Doctors and scientists studied and endorsed it. What more proof could u possibly want?

Bro, you ve done enough research on real miracles. Its time to start performing some yourself. Peter and Paul are men like you common. The first assignment of real miracle get baptised with holy spirit and speak with new tongue, if you have not.
That is experience as the experiencer experience it.
Re: Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) by brocab: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2015
It shows 5minsmadness, you say you truly believe in Christ, but everything you have laid across, you still believe in that same old religious rubbish that you yourself haven't any clue in what is truth and what is not.
To be honest bro-does Jesus know you.
5minsmadness:

Jesus, what are you refuting again? Witnesses were there. Some were videoed. Doctors and scientists studied and endorsed it. What more proof could u possibly want?
Re: Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) by brocab: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2015
cool
trapQ:
you still dont understand. I used "they" meaning that those who do not believed in JESUS "according to the scriptures" will end IP in hell. and mind you, not everyone who believes will go to heaven too. you have to believe and be Christ like.
Re: Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) by brocab: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Quote>not everyone who believes will go to heaven too.
With all the different Churches who are from different denominational, say they know the Lord, Jesus stated clearly we will know them by their fruits, the last day's have arrived as strangely as this must sound-slowly but surely the Lord had been separating the tares from the wheat-in these last days at a faster rate the Holy Spirit has taken us to a higher level-no-longer do we stand amongst them' but above looking down into the crowd of these different denominational's-that the pouring of the Holy Spirit-has given His anointed, dreams and visions, prophesying, and those who are seeking after the Lord are seeing into the future, clearly these hidden truths are to be revealed just before our eye's near the end.
Wake up.
The word of God has poured across the net, men and women of God are spreading God's word, across our nations at a faster rate, so all the world can see and hear, the Lord is coming back as He had promised the second time.
Matthew 7:22-23 "Many will come in His name saying Lord Lord did we not prophesy in your name, cast out demons in your name and done many signs and wonders, the Lord then said: depart from Me you who practice lawlessness.
Psalm 6:8 "Away from Me all you who do evil.
Psalm 119:115 "Away from Me you evil doers, that I may keep the commandments of God.
Matthew 25:41 "And then He will say to the ones on His left, depart from Me, you who are cursed into the eternal fire, prepare for the devil and his angels.
People who believe other then the truth will see death. One Lord-One God-and One Spirit.
trapQ:
Re: Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) by samchide(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
I love this , I chose to be a saint by God Grace
.thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quotes Regarding Islam By Some Western Philosophers / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof / Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.