Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) (42548 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) / Apply For Ptdf Geosciences Training Programme (gtp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by eddiemei(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Hello NL,has anybody gotten any information about the PTDF training?...
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by babalola2(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
tell us more please... no text nor email... only call?
Who else has any information on the programmee
Abrahamtaylour:
Hi, I received a call from ptdf on Friday 30th October congratulating and asking if I'd be available for the first batch of training this November. Has any other person been contacted? It wasn't an sms or a mail. It was a call
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Abrahamtaylour: 1:16am On Nov 17, 2015
eddiemei:
Hello NL,has anybody gotten any information about the PTDF training?...
I was at ptdf headquarters on the 10th of this month. They confirmed they're already done with compilation of first batch of trainees which they hope to start this November all things being equal.
NB: first batch meaning they're training geoscientists in batches
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by dazzlingd(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Abrahamtaylour:

I was at ptdf headquarters on the 10th of this month. They confirmed they're already done with compilation of first batch of trainees which they hope to start this November all things being equal.
was any test/ interview done?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by CarterIV: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2015
Kindly enlighten us on what the package is like in terms of allowance and placement ..... and is it like dy interviewed ni
Abrahamtaylour:

Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Abrahamtaylour: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2015
CarterIV:
Kindly enlighten us on what the package is like in terms of allowance and placement ..... and is it like dy interviewed ni
No interview, I didn't enquire about allowance or placement either. I only asked about the legitimacy of the call they placed and possible scheduled date for commencement of training
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Abrahamtaylour:

No interview, I didn't enquire about allowance or placement either. I only asked about the legitimacy of the call they placed and possible scheduled date for commencement of training

Goodnews, but tell me more undecided
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by lisawendy: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2015
@Abrahamtaylor,I equally got the call, pls update me on any development.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Abrahamtaylour: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hi guys, hope you're doing well? There's been a positive development. I visited ptdf today and met a couple of geologists who weren't called but we're informed their names were on the list. So if you weren't contacted don't loose hope you just might see your name on any of the national dailies when the list is published.
I was informed again that accommodation will be provided with monthly allowances "I believe".
Finally the reason for the slight delay is due to logistics I was made to understand they're putting together to avoid unforseen circumstances.
God bless you guys.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by CarterIV: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Tanx, did dy mention anything about job placement afterwards
Abrahamtaylour:
Hi guys, hope you're doing well? There's been a positive development. I visited ptdf today and met a couple of geologists who weren't called but we're informed their names were on the list. So if you weren't contacted don't loose hope you just might see your name on any of the national dailies when the list is published.
I was informed again that accommodation will be provided with monthly allowances "I believe".
Finally the reason for the slight delay is due to logistics I was made to understand they're putting together to avoid unforseen circumstances.
God bless you guys.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by lisawendy: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
@Abrahamtaylor, thanks for the info, is it possible they will start the training this year? When are we expecting the names on the newspaper? Will like to contact u.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
@Abrahamtaylour, thanks for the relief! My BP going back to normal wt Ur info. Meanwhile, is it still ds year or nxt year?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
@abraham, calm down... Hopefully d list will b out dis year, but I feel d training should be for next year cos of d time frame. I was called upon too
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
I mean@saryea83...calm down plss
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
charleslifted:
I mean@saryea83...calm down plss

honestly, my BP is updating to normal! Madam pack well, give me one bottle of origin cool grin
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by eddiemei(m): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Good day friends,tnx for d update.
@Abrahamtaylor,plz can I contact u privately?. Hv some questions to ask.tnx
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by yamen21(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
plz i got d 1st call, wen are they now contacting us to finally resume?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
D shortlist might be out tomoro 30th Nov, God's willing.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Let's b patient and wait for d right time..
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Any new development from PTDF? @abraham Taylor
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wats happening? No one is saying anything.. Saryea, Abraham.. Wats up
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
@charleslifted: haba why now? I liked it when you mentioned patience some days back, what has suddenly happened to that resolve? I'm sure if @abrahamtaylour has any new info he would have posted it............. it's a government sponsored stuff, so we've got to be extra patient. As long as we got the phone call, I think there's no cause for alarm.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Geoelectic:
@charleslifted: haba why now? I liked it when you mentioned patience some days back, what has suddenly happened to that resolve? I'm sure if @abrahamtaylour has any new info he would have posted it............. it's a government sponsored stuff, so we've got to be extra patient. As long as we got the phone call, I think there's no cause for alarm.

After sipping my origin and heard no news nor SMS nor call from ptdf, I became cold
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by rocoh(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
IT IS WELL.
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
@geoelect. Tnx for ur reply, I just needed to hear from someone dats all.. D room is cold.. U knw hw e dey be NA..
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
I suggest d training would be for next year, or wat do u tink?
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
I guess d training would be for next year, or wat do u tink? All things work together for good. Dats d believe
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by Saryea83: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Everywhere is becoming too cold, even ds thread! Abeg make una ask pdf abi ptdf wy keeping me in suspense na! If na regret mail mak dem open up na. Na ds kind tn dey mak me give person hot slap!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by lisawendy: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Pls we really need an update oh!
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by lisawendy: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2015
Abrahamtaylour:
God bless you guys.
pls any news or update on ptdf geoscience training? Would like to contact u. 08188835288
Re: APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) by charleslifted(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
@saryea83..though a vision may tarry but it will surely come to pass.. I have strong believe Dat it's well.. All things work together for good to them Dat believe and luv God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / All Third Class, Pass Graduates Should Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.