Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,677 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) (4948 Views)

Proudly 5% / Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard / Creativity Igbos At It Again Proudly 5% T Shirt Selling Now In South East-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
atbu1983:

You are the one who is confused. I said nigeria either remain as one or we form our own nation. we will not join Biafra. Nigeria cant break into two. that is not possible. it will break into minimum of five countries. The North will divide into minimum of two countries whie the south will divide into minimum of three countries. USSR broke into more than twenty(20) countries.

Even before Biafra was conceived as an Idea, the Ijaw nation has fought a war with Nigeria for their own republic. so we don't need Biafra.

Are you an Izon? It doesn't matter even if Nigeria breaks into a thousand nations. It's imperative that every people be allowed to chart their destiny.

How well did Boro sustain the war? In retrospect, Boro should have supported the Biafrans. This internal slavery is worse off.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
dearpreye:

Are you an Izon? It doesn't matter even if Nigeria breaks into a thousand nations. It's imperative that every people be allowed to chart their destiny.

How well did Boro sustain the war? In retrospect, Boro should have supported the Biafrans. This internal slavery is worse off.
it was an IGBO head of state Gen Agunyi Ironsi that prevented Isaac boro from forming Ijaw nation. Isaac boro was a civilian. he had no real army. Ojukwu was able to fight for three years because he had army. Let any civilian Igbo man come today and start Biafra war, it wont last one month.It was nemesis that made Biafra to fail. You don't do to others what you don't want for your self. Biafra is all about niger delta oil simple.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
atbu1983:
it was an IGBO head of state Gen Agunyi Ironsi the prevented Isaac boro from forming Ijaw nation. It was nemesis that made Biafra to fail. You don't do to others what you don't want for your self. Biafra is all about niger delta oil smple.

And Nigeria is all about what ?
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

And Nigeria is all about what ?

when Nigeria was form in 1914 there was no oil. so it was not about oil ab initio. but Biafra was all about oil from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
atbu1983:
it was an IGBO head of state Gen Agunyi Ironsi that prevented Isaac boro from forming Ijaw nation. Isaac boro was a civilian. he had no real army. Ojukwu was able to fight for three years because he had army. Let any civilian Igbo man come today and start Biafra war, it wont last one month.It was nemesis that made Biafra to fail. You don't do to others what you don't want for your self. Biafra is all about niger delta oil simple.

I'm not falling for that unnecessary revisionism.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm not falling for that unnecessary revisionism.

that is your opinion. some people cares about it.

Nigeria can only break like the soviet union. Nigeria cannot divide into two. it will divide into minimum of five or even more if it break. The kind of Biafra with Niger delta oil as a trophy is not possible and will never happen. only the south south alone may form three countries. when the time comes you will know that everybody knows his right. the smallest state in South south which is bayelsa is four times that size of sigapore which is a country. every tribe with oil will go his own way.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
atbu1983:

when Nigeria was form in 1914 there was no oil. so it was not about oil ab initio. but Biafra was all about oil from the beginning.

I asked u a simply question, and you are yapping around. You say biafra is all about niger delta oil, what is Nigeria all about ?
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

I asked u a simply question, and you are yapping around. You say biafra is all about niger delta oil, what is Nigeria all about ?

I have answered you. if you are looking for another answer go and search in google!!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
atbu1983:

Nigeria can only break like the soviet union. Nigeria cannot divide into two. it will divide into minimum of five or even more if it break. The kind of Biafra with Niger delta oil as a trophy is not possible and will never happen. only the south south alone may form three countries. when the time comes you will know that everybody knows his right. the smallest state in South south which is bayelsa is four times that size of sigapore which is a country. every tribe with oil will go his own way.

It's now obvious we're seeing the same thing from different perspectives.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
dearpreye:

It's now obvious we're seeing the same thing from different perspectives.

I am beginning to feel so. I am in support of Nigeria breaking. but not according to Biafra plan but by Niger delta plan. The kind of Biafra IGBO is looking for will not happen. it is impossible. only niger delta can form more than three countries when the time comes we will see.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
atbu1983:

I am beginning to feel so. I am in support of Nigeria breaking. but not according to Biafra plan but by Niger delta plan. The kind of Biafra IGBO is looking for will not happen. it is impossible. only niger delta can form more than three countries when the time comes we will see.

I live around Woji too....and would have loved to see you so we can discuss this issue at length. The current system has no future for us all.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
I have 1 question 4 u. What makes u an edo person a brother to an ibibio person in order to form one nation with them? PS. I need a straight forward answer, don't go beating about the bush.

atbu1983:

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
nwanlecha:
I have 1 question 4 u. What makes u an edo person a brother to an ibibio person in order to form one nation with them? PS. I need a straight forward answer, don't go beating about the bush.

i said clearly that south south will form atleast three countries. dont you think i have already considered that in the atleast three countries south south alone will break into? i expect akwa ibom and cross river to form one country. Rivers and Bayelsa one country. Edo and Delta one country. Almost all d tribes in edo and delta state state includimg delta ibo are descendant of benin and were all part of the benin empire b4 we were conquered by the british. these three countries is d minimum i expect. it can be more than that.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
atbu1983:

i said clearly that south south will form atleast three countries. dont you think i have already considered that in the atleast three countries south south alone will break into?

What a myopic thinking.. SS will form atleast 3 countries..lol. Bro you are an Edo man as you claimed, so speak for your clans, and allow others speak for themselves. You are in no position to speak for the Ijaws or ibibio clan.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

What a myopic thinking.. SS will form atleast 3 countries..lol. Bro you are an Edo man as you claimed, so speak for your clans, and allow others speak for themselves. You are in no position to speak for the Ijaws or ibibio clan.

Are u d one to speak for everyone? when USSR was to break no one thought it will be more than 3 countries but at the end it formed about 25 countries. When a country with very diverse tribes like nigeria breaks peacefully, it will form atleast 5 countries minimum. it can be up to 10 countries. Nigeria can only divide into two by war. But by referedom it will be atleast 5 countries. go and write it down. when d time comes u will see how different we all are.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
dearpreye:

I live around Woji too....and would have loved to see you so we can discuss this issue at length. The current system has no future for us all.
i have replied ur PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by ocelot2006(m): 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
atbu1983:
speak for South East. Leave South South out of it. Buhari got 45% in Edo State. We in South South are not Anti North. it is only d Igbo or SOUTH east that are trying thier best to include us in thier North hatred. leave us out of it.

Tell that to Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, and Bayelsa. And please speak for yourself alone.

Proudly 5%.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by ocelot2006(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Omololu007:
just d way gej rigged 90% for himself in delta,rivers,bayelsa,cross river and akwa ibom state

GEJ didn't have to rig in these states as he commands A LOT of respect here. Besides, the APC isn't popular here AT ALL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Delta, ph, cross river, akwa ibom n bayelsa didn't vote buhari Sir dull@rd.

It was Oshiomole dat rigged 45 percent for buhari
You dey mind the 1diot? Forget the monkey abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by ocelot2006(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
atbu1983:

They are absolutely related. The proudly 5% in the topic is strictly an IGBO slogan. we south south don't say proudly 5%. so why put south south with south east when the aim of the topic is to force Proudly 5% on us. My problem with you guys is simple. Only open South east topics. stop forcing south south on your issue. your problem is not our problem. we are different. we are not one. it is Nigeria as a nation that makes us one. without Nigeria, south south and south east are different nations with different interest.

Speak for yourself bruv. I'm an Akwa Ibomite (Annang) and I'm proudly 5%.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
So now you agree that SS is just a geographical expression, made up of completely different tribes (the diff. btw some is as that of night and day eg. ibibbio & edo) with very different opinions as to whom they will or will not align with right?

atbu1983:

i said clearly that south south will form atleast three countries. dont you think i have already considered that in the atleast three countries south south alone will break into? i expect akwa ibom and cross river to form one country. Rivers and Bayelsa one country. Edo and Delta one country. Almost all d tribes in edo and delta state state includimg delta ibo are descendant of benin and were all part of the benin empire b4 we were conquered by the british. these three countries is d minimum i expect. it can be more than that.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Fooling yourself and claiming what you are not for online fame and likes. Or trying to start an online war against the SS and SE ..lol..anyway, even if you are truly south south,the Igbos don't give a Bleep about 'Easus' like you that sell their birthright for a plate of porridge.

atbu1983:

If you look at the overral result again and check states by states, you will see that Buhari got more vote in South South than south east despite the fact that Jonathan is south south.

There is a difference between the south south and South East position when it comes to BUhari vs Jonathan election.

South South people are not Anti North neither are we Anti-Buhari. We voted Jonathan because he is our brother. it was a natural thing to do. No matter how bad your father is, he is still your father. That was the basis of south south vote. It was not because we hate the North or we hate Buhari.

But for South East, it was purely hatred because of Jealousy and pains of Biafra. South East people hate the North. And also because Jonathan favoured even the south East more than South South durng his administration.

As far as we the south south are concern, there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To us, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout Marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbo was gaining and were in control and was happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting Marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love us more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Omololu007(m): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2015
ocelot2006:

GEJ didn't have to rig in these states as he commands A LOT of respect here. Besides, the APC isn't popular here AT ALL.
pple in d north west,north east,north central and south west wia tired of pdp so we vote massively against dem.and buhari also command alot of respect in d north and west
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
Fooling yourself and claiming what you are not for online fame and likes. Or trying to start an online war against the SS and SE ..lol..anyway, even if you are truly south south,the Igbos don't give a Bleep about 'Easus' like you that sell their birthright for a plate of porridge.

Stop using the word "Align". Nobody is aligning with anybody. South south people want freedom from Nigeria but not to form Biafra. But to form thier own Nation/ Nations.

The problem with Igbo like you is greed. As i said before Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in Population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Sigapore. Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like qatar and enjoy thier oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south!!

Tell me when d time comes when everyone have the choice of going on his own, why d Ijaw will want to share thier oil with Igbo, tell me why d Itsekiri will want to share thier oil with Igbo when they have the choice of having it alone?

The problem with you igbo is trying to claim that you are one with south south Natiionalities. We are different. We are not one. Stop pretending and faking it. it is a big lie from hell.

I clearly agree that Nigerians are different Nations. i support Nigeria breaking into many natiions. But what i am trying to correct is d delusion of you Igbo thinking Nigeria can only divide into two. That is a big delusion. That can only happen by war. But if it is by UN referedom, Nigeria will form a minimum of Five countries.

No smart tribe in South South with oil will want to leave Nigeria where his oil is used to feed majority tribes (IGBO, YORUBA and HAUSA), where he is called a minority will join another country where he will be called a Minority again with his oil by tribe with no land , no food and nothing to offer. it wont happen. Nobody is a fool. EVERY NATIONALITY IN THE SOUTH SOUTH IS BIG ENOUGH TO FORM A COUNTRY.

South South Nationalities are better off economically on thier own even as three or more countries than aligning with Igbo, yoruba or hausa. If we need size, we rather copy United Arab Emirates confederation template with the different nationalities in d south south forming its own nation but under one body for political reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Gravanno: 6:52am On Aug 09, 2015
atbu1983:

Stop using the word "Align". Nobody is aligning with anybody. South south people want freedom from Nigeria but not to form Biafra. But to form thier own Nation/ Nations.

The problem with Igbo like you is greed. As i said before Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in Population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Sigapore. Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like qatar and enjoy thier oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south!!

Tell me when d time comes when everyone have the choice of going on his own, why d Ijaw will want to share thier oil with Igbo, tell me why d Itsekiri will want to share thier oil with Igbo when they have the choice of having it alone?

The problem with you igbo is trying to claim that you are one with south south Natiionalities. We are different. We are not one. Stop pretending and faking it. it is a big lie from hell.

I clearly agree that Nigerians are different Nations. i support Nigeria breaking into many natiions. But what i am trying to correct is d delusion of you Igbo thinking Nigeria can only divide into two. That is a big delusion. That can only happen by war. But if it is by UN referedom, Nigeria will form a minimum of Five countries.

No smart tribe in South South with oil will want to leave Nigeria where his oil is used to feed majority tribes (IGBO, YORUBA and HAUSA), where he is called a minority will join another country where he will be called a Minority again with his oil by tribe with no land , no food and nothing to offer. it wont happen. Nobody is a fool. EVERY NATIONALITY IN THE SOUTH SOUTH IS BIG ENOUGH TO FORM A COUNTRY.

South South Nationalities are better off economically on thier own even as three or more countries than aligning with Igbo, yoruba or hausa. If we need size, we rather copy United Arab Emirates confederation template with the different nationalities in d south south forming its own nation but under one body for political reasons.

Ibos are deluded. I met one of them in portharcourt regurgitating his Radio Biafra bullcrap and I asked him what he was doing in portharcourt, why not move to Aba since he care much about Biafra all for him to tell me that portharcourt is part of Biafra, Igwe Ocha so he said; but unknowingly to him I came with a friend from Ahoada, my friend lost his cool nearly went physical.

Look at how they all went online vandalising the cyberspace making all sorts of vile and disgusting comments on why Buhari appointed Delta Ibo as NNPC boss as suppose to pure breed ibo from southeast.

Thesame way Ohaneze came out to condemn Buhari for not appointing ibos into his service chiefs, even when a more qualified Cross Rivers man was on board.

You know, the average ibo man has an attitude that makes him deluded into thinking he's smarter than everyone until he ran out of his lifeline. Just the way they thought they are going to enslave Nigerians after killing Sardauna, Tafawa Balewa and Akintola to pave way for an ibo president and by the time the dust settled, they lost about 3 million souls.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Gravanno:

Ibos are deluded. I met one of them in portharcourt regurgitating his Radio Biafra bullcrap and I asked him what he was doing in portharcourt, why not move to Aba since he care much about Biafra all for him to tell me that portharcourt is part of Biafra, Igwe Ocha so he said; but unknowingly to him I came with a friend from Ahoada, my friend lost his cool nearly went physical.

Look at how they all went online vandalising the cyberspace making all sorts of vile and disgusting comments on why Buhari appointed Delta Ibo as NNPC boss as suppose to pure breed ibo from southeast.

Thesame way Ohaneze came out to condemn Buhari for not appointing ibos into his service chiefs, even when a more qualified Cross Rivers man was on board.

You know, the average ibo man has an attitude that makes him deluded into thinking he's smarter than everyone until he ran out of his lifeline. Just the way they thought they are going to enslave Nigerians after killing Sardauna, Tafawa Balewa and Akintola to pave way for an ibo president and by the time the dust settled, they lost about 3 million souls.

Thank you. The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide.

But how it will divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Keep your story to yourself. Didn't bother reading undecided
atbu1983:

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by ocelot2006(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Omololu007:
pple in d north west,north east,north central and south west wia tired of pdp so we vote massively against dem.and buhari also command alot of respect in d north and west

Good for you.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
Keep your story to yourself. Didn't bother reading undecided

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination?

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer?

In summary, my point is if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single nation is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth

1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Hey dude, u talk 2much. Just give me a straight forward answer 2 my question will ya?

atbu1983:

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination?

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer?

In summary, my point is if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single nation is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth
Re: 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Story 4 the gods. Ngwa clap 4 yourself.

Gravanno:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). / FG Pledges To Partner GPBN Towards Eradication Of Fake News / Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.