Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,806 members, 7,956,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Contradictions In The Quran - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Contradictions In The Quran (7314 Views)

I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! / Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. / The Impact Of The Quran On Our Live — From Cradle To Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contradictions In The Quran by truthman2012(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Lukay99

This is not how to put up a defence. You should pick them item by item and explain them. You just muddle up the whole thing.

Just like I said before the Quran does not and will never contradict itself

Your statement is very untrue. The quran is the most contradictory book in history. The quran itself confirm its own contradictions:

When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not(Quran 16:101]).

When allah was substituting one revelation for another, how would there not be contradictions? If he said 'yes' yesterday and substitute it with 'no' today, what do you call that? Don't marry unbelievers yesterday, marry them today. What a serious contradiction.

The first chapter you mentioned specifically mentioned idolaters (juju, voodoo people) while in the second chapter Allah is informing the Muslim that the people of the book(Jew's and Christians)

I hate the ways some muslims try to defend islam. They can just tell any lies.

Where does the verse specifically mentioned juju and voodoo people?

Are the Jews and Christians not called idolaters and unbelievers in islam?

[Quran 3:151] Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

Who are those who joined companions with allah? It is the Christians who were said to join companions with allah. Why cast terror on them, the exact way ISIL and other islamic terrorists are doing if they are believers?

Are you saying the people of the Book are also islam believers and therefore muslims can marry them? So, to you, the Jews and Christians are no more Kafr when it comes to marriage issue. This is pure hypocrisy.

[Quran 9:29] Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

The people who have been given the Scriptures are the Jews and the Christians. They forbade not what islam forbids. Are they believers in islam?

The more you want to defend islam, the more lies you will need to tell.

2 Likes

Re: Contradictions In The Quran by Lukay99: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
truthman2012:

This is not how to put up a defence. You should pick them item by item and explain them. You just muddle up the whole thing.
[sub][/sub]

Sorry I'm kinda new to NL still trying to figure out the best way to navigate around it

Re: Contradictions In The Quran by Lukay99: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
truthman2012:

Your statement is very untrue. The quran is the most contradictory book in history. The quran itself confirm its own contradictions:

When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not(Quran 16:101]).

When allah was substituting one revelation for another, how would there not be contradictions? If he said 'yes' yesterday and substitute it with 'no' today, what do you call that? Don't marry unbelievers yesterday, marry them today. What a serious contradiction.

I hate the ways some muslims try to defend islam. They can just tell any lies.

Where does the verse specifically mentioned juju and voodoo people?

Are the Jews and Christians not called idolaters and unbelievers in islam?

[Quran 3:151] Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

Who are those who joined companions with allah? It is the Christians who were said to join companions with allah. Why cast terror on them, the exact way ISIL and other islamic terrorists are doing if they are believers?

Are you saying the people of the Book are also islam believers and therefore muslims can marry them? So, to you, the Jews and Christians are no more Kafr when it comes to marriage issue. This is pure hypocrisy.

[Quran 9:29] Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

The people who have been given the Scriptures are the Jews and the Christians. They forbade not what islam forbids. Are they believers in islam?

The more you want to defend islam, the more lies you will need to tell.

Yes my statement is the truth and will always be the truth with all due respect I do know that you are a Christian and I don't expect you to read the Quran with the same understanding of Muslim Quran 16:101 that you quoted is not a contradiction take a closer look at the first statement "When We substitute one revelation for another" it clearly says substitute one revelation to another (i .e New Testament[Jesus] substituted for old testament[Mose] ) some laws may changed in process the Quran was not talking about changes within a revelation but between revelations not about changes within the Quran itself but about changes from the old testament to the new testament then to the Quran(last testament) you want to ask why will God Allah be making all these changes? The time it takes between two revelations sometimes can take a long time maybe 500 years to over a thousand or more but mankind usually go astray from the previous revelation which is why God (Allah) kept sending revelations through different prophets to explain why sometimes these new coming revelations usually abrogate some old laws from the previous revelation take Microsoft(not the best example) for instance the first windows platform created by Microsoft was very simple probably require much lesser memory to install which doesn't support internet browsing as it is today then came window 95, 98, 2000, vista etc let's say Microsoft was able to release the new window 10 of today back in 1993 you and I knows well that the world as of 1993 was not ready for window 10 same thing applies with God's revelations take for instance when Adam and eve were around way back then the same God (Allah)made it lawfully for their children brothers and sisters to marry one another, many many years later when the population is much bigger mankind now ready for like an Update(i.e Microsoft) God will now send a new prophet with a newer revelation with same goal but may have newer laws n rules this is the best way I can can explain Quran 16:101 to you if you read second part it says Allah knows the best of what He sends down, in stages say: "You (O Muhammad SAW) are but a Muftari! (forger, liar)." Nay, but most of them know not.

The verse dose not specifically mentioned juju it was me that included Juju that was why I placed it brackets but to be precise juju is also part of idolaters that the verse mentioned if we really need to break it down it's like you tell telling your employees No drinking of Alcohol on the job and one of your employee said it's OK to drink beer since you didn't specifically mentioned beer

Yes the people of the book are Christians and Jew because their books (old n new testament) was revealed by god too but when the Quran describe some Christians that are associating partners with God as late (disbeliever) it meant Christians calling Jesus God it's a known fact from some western historian that believe some of the early Christians do not see Jesus as a God but more of a prophet of God these early Christians do not believe in the Trinity either not all Christians believe in the Trinity even though majority do believe it the Quran was not flip flopping when it describe the Christians one way in one chapter then describe them another way in another chapter there are difference within Christianity in the last 2000 years Muslims see the early Christians that sees Jesus as a prophet as the True Christians it's a known fact that there's no clear and unambiguous statement by Jesus himself in the Bible that says he is God or people should worship him I challenge you to show us if it's really in the Bible that Jesus actually said he's God or he should worship he is nothing but a messenger of God.
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by truthman2012(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by Annunaki(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
^^^
Their allah is obviously a very confused character.

1 Like

Re: Contradictions In The Quran by true2god: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Annunaki:
^^^
Their allah is obviously a very confused character.
This is because Mohammed and allahh is the same person. Mohammed invokes allahh anytime he wanted to scam the sahabas. Aisha, his child bride, once wondered why allahh is always there to approve of Mohammed's greed and sensuality. I will provide the hadith later.

1 Like

Re: Contradictions In The Quran by Samunique(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
truthman2012:

What does he want to say in the open debate that cannot be posted here? Looking for somebody to kill to receive al-liar reward.
al-liar reward ? grin

Menh no kill me with laff o

grin
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by dolphinheart(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lukay99:

Point of correction the Quran is not a revelation of Islamic Allah but a revelation from ALLAH (God) there is no Islamic Allah and non Islamic or regular Allah this just shows your level of Islamic knowledge I'll try my best to answer all your questions to the best of my knowledge your first question was about receiving the book of deed in the left hand or the back the English translation of the Quran is not literally the word of God(Allah) but it's the translator English choice of words of translating the original Arabic language Quran because the Quran was revealed in Arabic language I think you should be bilingual you should know that no 2 languages are the same English and Arabic as a language are not on the same level English as a language is very shallow but Arabic on the other hand is very deep and more complex there are many words in the Quran that the English translation is not doing justice to because there's no proper words in English to best describe it which why we as muslims don't call the English or any other languages translation of the Quran the word of God(Allah) I know many Christians do call the Bible the word of God.
To really understand The first verse you quoted you need to understand that it was revealed in Arabic through a Arab prophet and Arabic people what is their culture like or ways of interacting with one another like if you really want to get the best understanding of the Quran you need to understand Arabic and some of the culture too if a Arab shows you the bottom of his feet is insulting you or give you something with the left hand is not proper so to the best of my knowledge all I can tell you is that Allah is taking in parable just like in many places in the Bible

Haba, just one full stop!!
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by truthman2012(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2015
true2god:
This is because Mohammed and allahh is the same person. Mohammed invokes allahh anytime he wanted to scam the sahabas. Aisha, his child bride, once wondered why allahh is always there to approve of Mohammed's greed and sensuality. I will provide the hadith later.
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by malvisguy212: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2015
Lukay99:

Yes my statement is the truth and will always be the truth with all due respect I do know that you are a Christian and I don't expect you to read the Quran with the same understanding of Muslim Quran 16:101 that you quoted is not a contradiction take a closer look at the first statement "When We substitute one revelation for another" it clearly says substitute one revelation to another (i .e New Testament[Jesus] substituted for old testament[Mose] ) some laws may changed in process the Quran was not talking about changes within a revelation but between revelations not about changes within the Quran itself but about changes from the old testament to the new testament then to the Quran(last testament) you want to ask why will God Allah be making all these changes? The time it takes between two revelations sometimes can take a long time maybe 500 years to over a thousand or more but mankind usually go astray from the previous revelation which is why God (Allah) kept sending revelations through different prophets to explain why sometimes these new coming revelations usually abrogate some old laws from the previous revelation take Microsoft(not the best example) for instance the first windows platform created by Microsoft was very simple probably require much lesser memory to install which doesn't support internet browsing as it is today then came window 95, 98, 2000, vista etc let's say Microsoft was able to release the new window 10 of today back in 1993 you and I knows well that the world as of 1993 was not ready for window 10 same thing applies with God's revelations take for instance when Adam and eve were around way back then the same God (Allah)made it lawfully for their children brothers and sisters to marry one another, many many years later when the population is much bigger mankind now ready for like an Update(i.e Microsoft) God will now send a new prophet with a newer revelation with same goal but may have newer laws n rules this is the best way I can can explain Quran 16:101 to you if you read second part it says Allah knows the best of what He sends down, in stages say: "You (O Muhammad SAW) are but a Muftari! (forger, liar)." Nay, but most of them know not.

The verse dose not specifically mentioned juju it was me that included Juju that was why I placed it brackets but to be precise juju is also part of idolaters that the verse mentioned if we really need to break it down it's like you tell telling your employees No drinking of Alcohol on the job and one of your employee said it's OK to drink beer since you didn't specifically mentioned beer

Yes the people of the book are Christians and Jew because their books (old n new testament) was revealed by god too but when the Quran describe some Christians that are associating partners with God as late (disbeliever) it meant Christians calling Jesus God it's a known fact from some western historian that believe some of the early Christians do not see Jesus as a God but more of a prophet of God these early Christians do not believe in the Trinity either not all Christians believe in the Trinity even though majority do believe it the Quran was not flip flopping when it describe the Christians one way in one chapter then describe them another way in another chapter there are difference within Christianity in the last 2000 years Muslims see the early Christians that sees Jesus as a prophet as the True Christians it's a known fact that there's no clear and unambiguous statement by Jesus himself in the Bible that says he is God or people should worship him I challenge you to show us if it's really in the Bible that Jesus actually said he's God or he should worship he is nothing but a messenger of God.
listen, Jesus did not substitute any law, what Jesus was doing , is solving man problems of sin.

The law is a manifestation of the perfect
holiness of God, and was given to us
(humanity) to show how utterly unable
we are to meet God's standard by our
own means, strength or works (Romans
7:7).
When the law was introduced, it was
never intended to be the instrument by
which man would save himself, but it
was the instrument through which man
was to be saved. In a very real sense,
man is saved through the fulfilment
(keeping) of the law.

Jesus explained that the moral commandments were not to be followed merely to the letter of the law, but also to the intent of the law. So, it was not enough to abstain from adultery, but God required that one not even look on a woman with lust (Matthew 5:27-28).

Likewise, it is not enough to abstain from murder, but God requires that nobody hate another without cause, with calling another person "a fool" making one guilty enough to suffer the judgment of Hell (Matthew 5:21-22).

So God's laws require not only perfect performance, but also perfect attitude and motive. So you are very very wrong in saying Jesus substitute the law.

Surah 13:39: “Allah makes to pass
away and establishes what He
pleases, and with Him is the basis of
the Book.” (Shakir)

If Allah in the Qur’an manifests himself
as the arbitrary god who acts as he
pleases without even honoring his own
sayings, then he is acting in a way that is totally foreign to the truths taught in the Holy Bible. God does not change and neither does his teachings. Every
instance of abrogation is a problem for
the doctrine of an unchanging God.
the God of the Holy Bible is different. He does not change. As such,he can be totally trusted in fulfilling all his promises:

Malachi 3:6: “I am thy Lord and I do
not change.”
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by truthman2012(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
listen, Jesus did not substitute any law, what Jesus was doing , is solving man problems of sin.

(keeping) of the law.

Jesus explained that the moral commandments were not to be followed merely to the letter of the law, but also to the intent of the law. So, it was not enough to abstain from adultery, but God required that one not even look on a woman with lust (Matthew 5:27-28).

Likewise, it is not enough to abstain from murder, but God requires that nobody hate another without cause, with calling another person "a fool" making one guilty enough to suffer the judgment of Hell (Matthew 5:21-22).

So God's laws require not only perfect performance, but also perfect attitude and motive. So you are very very wrong in saying Jesus substitute the law.

the Book.” (Shakir)

sayings, then he is acting in a way that is totally foreign to the truths taught in the Holy Bible. God does not change and neither does his teachings. Every
the God of the Holy Bible is different. He does not change. As such,he can be totally trusted in fulfilling all his promises:

not change.”

Bro God bless you.
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by hddunamis: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Jesus is way the truth and the life if u want to know the true GOD give ur life to him and stop wasting. Ur life
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by jamace(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hmm.
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by orisa37: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2015
Bring them, those contradictions, all out for us to know. It is like banning the hijab and masqurades in dark places.
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by truthman2012(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by takuradua: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2016
quran was a defected Bible;
[quote author=Bakrabas post=36765384] i'll not argue much wit u en? i'v told u b4 let have an open debate anywhr in lagos,ibadan,ogun,osun.fix d time and date if truly u wana learn i'l reveal 2 u wat u v neva heard or seen in ur bible.i dnt nid 2 rid ur epistle 4rm ur topic no contradiction in al-qur'an it nt lyk ur bible.Allaah Says in the Qur'an that He is the one guiding qur'an.al qur'an witot contradiction,verion,adition,subtractn,revision[/quote
The death of his uncle, Abu Talib, in 619 left Muhammad without a protector against the Meccan leadership, which was gradually losing patience with him. The true agitator in this situation, however, is quite clearly Muhammad himself, as even Muslim historians note. Consider this account of what happened at Abu Talib's deathbed, as the Meccans implored him a final time for peace with his nephew:

[Muhammad's chief adversary] Abu Sufyan, with other sundry notables, went to Abu Talib and said: "You know the trouble that exists between us and your nephew, so call him and let us make an agreement that he will leave us alone and we will leave him alone; let him have his religion and we will have ours." (Ibn Ishaq 278)

Muhammad rejected the offer of peaceful co-existence. His new religion was obviously intended to dominate the others, not be on equal standing with them. Meanwhile, the Muslims were beginning to become violent with the people around them.

Muhammad's search for political alliance led him to make a treaty of war against the Meccans with the people of Medina, another Arab town far to the north (Ibn Ishaq 299-301). This was the last straw for the Meccans, who finally decided to capture Muhammad and put him to death.
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by takuradua: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2016
Islam is centered completely around its founder. Of all the prophets, new converts are required to affirm only the legitimacy of Muhammad. The Muslim leader even shares the Shahada with Allah ("There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger"). To this day, every Muslim must bow down five times a day "toward" Muhammad's birthplace (Islam's "prophet" did not know the earth was round).
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by biafratownforum: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2016
takuradua:
Islam is centered completely around its founder. Of all the prophets, new converts are required to affirm only the legitimacy of Muhammad. The Muslim leader even shares the Shahada with Allah ("There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger"wink. To this day, every Muslim must bow down five times a day "toward" Muhammad's birthplace (Islam's "prophet" did not know the earth was round).
My thoughts! God bless you.
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by Annunaki(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2016
takuradua:
Islam is centered completely around its founder. Of all the prophets, new converts are required to affirm only the legitimacy of Muhammad. The Muslim leader even shares the Shahada with Allah ("There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger"wink. To this day, every Muslim must bow down five times a day "toward" Muhammad's birthplace (Islam's "prophet" did not know the earth was round).

It's so clear that mohamed was a conceited, narcissist fraud. The religion is all about him, his greed for wealth, his lust for women and his over bloated ego.
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by truthman2012(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
malvisguy212:

(keeping) of the law.

the Book.” (Shakir)

not change.”
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by truthman2012(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by unphilaz(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
truthman2012:
It is often said by Christianity critics that the bible is full of contradictions. The bible is the word of God but with statements and comments by various kings and prophets. These human comments or statements are where the critics found their socalled contradictions. They have not been able to point out any error when the prophets say ''Thus saith the Lord''.

The quran is said to be the words or revelations of islamic allah received by a sole prophet, Muhammad. Allah boasted there cannot be discripancies or contradictions in his words (Quran 4:82), but a thorough study of the quran reveals the contrary. For this boast the whole quran is nullified by a single contradiction.

How many trumpets will be blown on Qiyamah?

Two

On the day when the first
Trumpet resoundeth
And the second followeth it,
Qur'an 79:6-7

One only

And when the trumpet shall
sound one blast, Qur'an 69:13

For whom is salvation?

For all pious theists

Those who believe (in the
Qur'an), those who follow the
Jewish (scriptures), and the
Sabians and the Christians, - any
who believe in Allah and the
Last Day, and work
righteousness,- on them shall
be no fear, nor shall they
grieve.
Qur'an 5:69

For all pious theists

Verily! Those who believe and
those who are Jews and
Christians, and Sabians ,
whoever believes in Allah and
the Last Day and do righteous
good deeds shall have their
reward with their Lord, on
them shall be no fear, nor shall
they grieve.
Qur'an 2:62

For Muslims only

If anyone desires a religion
other than Islam (submission to
Allah), never will it be accepted
of him; and in the Hereafter He
will be in the ranks of those
who have lost (All spiritual
good).
Qur'an 3:85

For Muslims only

Truly, the religion with Allah is
Islam. Those who were given
the Scripture (Jews and
Christians) did not differ except,
out of mutual jealousy, after
knowledge had come to them.
And whoever disbelieves in the
Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses,
signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah,
then surely, Allah is Swift in
calling to account..
Qur'an 3:19

Where do disbelievers
receive their record book on
Judgment day?

Behind their back

But he who is given his Record
behind his back
Qur'an 84:10

On the left hand

And he that will be given his
Record in his left hand, will say:
"Ah! Would that my Record had
not been given to me!
Qur'an 69:25

Can you marry non-
Muslims?

No

Do not marry unbelieving
women (idolaters), until they
believe: A slave woman who
believes is better than an
unbelieving woman, even
though she allures you. Nor
marry (your girls) to
unbelievers until they believe: A
man slave who believes is
better than an unbeliever, even
though he allures you.
Unbelievers do (but) beckon
you to the Fire. But Allah
beckons by His Grace to the
Garden (of bliss) and
forgiveness, and makes His
Signs clear to mankind: That
they may celebrate His praise.
Qur'an 2:221

Yes

This day are (all) good things
made lawful for you. The food
of those who have received the
Scripture is lawful for you, and
your food is lawful for them.
And so are the virtuous women
of the believers and the
virtuous women of those who
received the Scripture before
you (lawful for you) when ye
give them their marriage
portions and live with them in
honour, not in fornication, nor
taking them as secret
concubines. Whoso denieth the
faith, his work is vain and he
will be among the losers in the
Hereafter.
Qur'an 5:5

Will Allah reward the good
deeds of non-Muslims?

No

It is not for such as join gods
with Allah, to visit or maintain
the mosques of Allah while they
witness against their own souls
to infidelity. The works of such
bear no fruit: In Fire shall they
dwell.
Qur'an 9:17

Yes, for all pious theists

Lo! Those who believe (in that
which is revealed unto thee
Muhammad) and those who are
Jews and Christians and
Sabaens – whosoever believeth
in Allah and the Last Day and
doeth right – surely their
reward is with their Lord and
there shall no fear come upon
them neither shall they grieve.
Qur’an 2:62

Yes, for all pious theists

Those who believe (in the
Qur'an), those who follow the
Jewish (scriptures), and the
Sabians and the Christians,- ANY WHO BELIEVE
in Allah and the
Last Day, and work
righteousness,- on them shall
be no fear, nor shall they
grieve.
Qur'an 5:69

How to treat those who do
not believe in an afterlife

Be kind

Tell those who believe, to
forgive those who do not look
forward to the Days of Allah: It
is for Him to recompense (for
good or ill) each People
according to what they have
earned.
Qur'an 45:14

Be kind

The worshipers of the Most
Gracious are those who tread
the earth gently, and when the
ignorant speak to them, they
only utter peace
Qur'an 25:63

Attack them

Fight those who believe not in
Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold
that forbidden which hath been
forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge
the religion of Truth, (EVEN IF THEY ARE ) OF THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK, until they pay the Jizya
with willing submission, and
feel themselves subdued.
Qur'an 9:29

Let me stop here for now.
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by mustymatic(m): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2016
when approached wt clear answers, u deviate again
how do u expect anyone to deal with your nonsense ideas?
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by truthman2012(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2016
mustymatic:
when approached wt clear answers, u deviate again

how do u expect anyone to deal with your nonsense ideas?

Stop deceiving yourself my friend, where is the answer?

There are no answers for the contradictions. Allahh himself admitted he was changing his revelations for better ones, like he had somebody giving him ideas. Who is this allahh self?

1 Like

Re: Contradictions In The Quran by mustymatic(m): 1:34am On Mar 07, 2016
truthman2012:

Stop deceiving yourself my friend, where is the answer?

There are no answers for the contradictions. Allahh himself admitted he was changing his revelations for better ones, like he had somebody giving him ideas. Who is this allahh self?
Confused christian! solve the idea of godhood amongst your fellow Christians before u write nonsense in here again

1 Like

Re: Contradictions In The Quran by truthman2012(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2016
mustymatic:

Confused christian! solve the idea of godhood amongst your fellow Christians before u write nonsense in here again

Is it not true that allahh was changing his revelations to manipulate the unsuspecting muslims?

Quran 2:106] Nothing of our revelation (even a single verse) do we abrogate or cause be forgotten, but we bring (in place) one better or the like thereo. Knowest thou not that Allah is Able to do all things?

A reasonable person would clearly see allahh's manipulating mislims in that verse. Who gave him the new idea as supposed all-knowing? First, he said he didn't abrogate or cause to be forgotten but replaced his revelations with better ones as if he made mistakes earlier. What is the difference between abrogation and replacement? It doesn't take rocket science to discover allahh is a liar, satan.

1 Like

Re: Contradictions In The Quran by mustymatic(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
truthman2012:

Is it not true that allahh was changing his revelations to manipulate the unsuspecting muslims?

Quran 2:106] Nothing of our revelation (even a single verse) do we abrogate or cause be forgotten, but we bring (in place) one better or the like thereo. Knowest thou not that Allah is Able to do all things?

A reasonable person would clearly see allahh's manipulating mislims in that verse. Who gave him the new idea as supposed all-knowing? First, he said he didn't abrogate or cause to be forgotten but replaced his revelations with better ones as if he made mistakes earlier. What is the difference between abrogation and replacement? It doesn't take rocket science to discover allahh is a liar, satan.
why do u need a new testament wen u already have old? Christians practice wat is called selective morality, they choose verses that suits them n shov it down our throats.
Is marrying divorced women adultery?
But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife,
except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to
become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery. (Matthew 5:32, 19:9) *
Marrying a divorced woman is adultery? How
many Christians have broken this law? (cool Are they
supposed to gouge their eyes? Cut off their
hands? If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off.
It is better for you to enter life maimed than with
two hands to go into hell, where the fire never
goes out. And if your foot
causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to
enter life crippled than to have two feet and be
thrown into
hell. And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it
out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of
God with one eye than to have two eyes and be
thrown into hell, (Mark 9:43-47) Are they allowed to save money?
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth
, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves
break in and steal. But store up for yourselves
treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not
destroy, and where thieves do not break in and
steal. (Matthew 6:19-20) * Jesus seems to be forbidding banks to exist, since the words “ where thieves break in and steal ” implies the storage of money and bank robbers! Jesus rejects the accumulation of money, that ’ s why he overturned the money changers at the Temple.
The Hadith below clarifies this point: Volume 2,
Book 24, Number 488:
Narrated Zaid bin Wahab: I passed by a place called Ar-Rabadha and by chance I met Abu Dhar and asked him, “What has brought you to this place?” He said, “I was in Sham and differed with Muawiya on the meaning of (the following verses of the Quran): ‘They who hoard up gold and silver nd spend them not in the way of Allah. ‘ (9.34).
Muawiya said, ‘This verse is revealed regarding
the people of the scriptures (Sahih Bukhari)
Will rich people enter Heaven?
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” (Matthew 19:24, Mark 10:25,
Luke 18:25) meaning all these rich pastorpreneurs a goin to hell
Can they move mountains? He replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you
the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard
seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move . Nothing will be
impossible for you (Matthew 17:20) Jesus replied,
“I tell you the truth, if you have faith and
do not doubt, not only can you do what was done
to the fig tree, but also you can say to this
mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it
will be done. (Matthew 21:21) * Remember when
Jesus cursed the fig tree and it withered, bearing
the sign that no fruit will grow from it
again. Jesus himself made it clear: Seeing a fig
tree by the road, he went up to it but found
nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it,
“May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the
tree withered. (Matthew 21:19) * Since the fig
tree withered in the literal sense, it means that
Christians can also move mountains in the literal
sense too! This is precisely what Matthew 21:21
is dictating
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by truthman2012(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2016
mustymatic:

why do u need a new testament wen u already have old? Christians practice wat is called selective morality, they choose verses that suits them n shov it down our throats.
Is marrying divorced women adultery?
But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife,
except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to
become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery. (Matthew 5:32, 19:9) *
Marrying a divorced woman is adultery? How
many Christians have broken this law? (cool Are they
supposed to gouge their eyes? Cut off their
hands? If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off.
It is better for you to enter life maimed than with
two hands to go into hell, where the fire never
goes out. And if your foot
causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to
enter life crippled than to have two feet and be
thrown into
hell. And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it
out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of
God with one eye than to have two eyes and be
thrown into hell, (Mark 9:43-47) Are they allowed to save money?
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth
, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves
break in and steal. But store up for yourselves
treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not
destroy, and where thieves do not break in and
steal. (Matthew 6:19-20) * Jesus seems to be forbidding banks to exist, since the words “ where thieves break in and steal ” implies the storage of money and bank robbers! Jesus rejects the accumulation of money, that ’ s why he overturned the money changers at the Temple.
The Hadith below clarifies this point: Volume 2,
Book 24, Number 488:
Narrated Zaid bin Wahab: I passed by a place called Ar-Rabadha and by chance I met Abu Dhar and asked him, “What has brought you to this place?” He said, “I was in Sham and differed with Muawiya on the meaning of (the following verses of the Quran): ‘They who hoard up gold and silver nd spend them not in the way of Allah. ‘ (9.34).
Muawiya said, ‘This verse is revealed regarding
the people of the scriptures (Sahih Bukhari)
Will rich people enter Heaven?
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” (Matthew 19:24, Mark 10:25,
Luke 18:25) meaning all these rich pastorpreneurs a goin to hell
Can they move mountains? He replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you
the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard
seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move . Nothing will be
impossible for you (Matthew 17:20) Jesus replied,
“I tell you the truth, if you have faith and
do not doubt, not only can you do what was done
to the fig tree, but also you can say to this
mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it
will be done. (Matthew 21:21) * Remember when
Jesus cursed the fig tree and it withered, bearing
the sign that no fruit will grow from it
again. Jesus himself made it clear: Seeing a fig
tree by the road, he went up to it but found
nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it,
“May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the
tree withered. (Matthew 21:19) * Since the fig
tree withered in the literal sense, it means that
Christians can also move mountains in the literal
sense too! This is precisely what Matthew 21:21
is dictating

These post of yours are pure irrelivances.

Jesus said he didn't come to abolish the law and the prophets, which means the old testament is still relevant.

Divorce or no divorce, if any Christian does anything against the Bible, he is on his own. You can't blame the Bible for people who do not follow it properly.
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by mustymatic(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
truthman2012:

These post of yours are pure irrelivances.

Jesus said he didn't come to abolish the law and the prophets, which means the old testament is still relevant.

Divorce or no divorce, if any Christian does anything against the Bible, he is on his own. You can't blame the Bible for people who do not follow it properly.
Its relevant... I see
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by Mty4real(m): 1:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Mr. Op you better go and sign in for special education program on science of Koran and ahadith so that on your own you will be able to settle what you carelessly call contradiction , what you are trying to do on NL will not avail you much, this is stylishly learning through wrong and foolish way. So you don't pretend to criticize after which you don't really know what you are criticizing, in fact looking at the first two verses only can justify what I am saying, how can you establish two blown trumpets instead of one with what you have cited, mtseeeew nawao well you have been advised to learn Arabic language first not translation
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by truthman2012(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Mty4real:
Mr. Op you better go and sign in for special education program on science of Koran and ahadith so that on your own you will be able to settle what you carelessly call contradiction , what you are trying to do on NL will not avail you much, this is stylishly learning through wrong and foolish way. So you don't pretend to criticize after which you don't really know what you are criticizing, in fact looking at the first two verses only can justify what I am saying, how can you establish two blown trumpets instead of one with what you have cited, mtseeeew nawao well you have been advised to learn Arabic language first not translation

When did quran and hadiths become a science?

Muhammad was a stack illiterate man, not a scientist. How did the work of an illiterate man become a science? Satan has confused you islamists.

I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Contradictions In The Quran by mustymatic(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
truthman2012:

When did quran and hadiths become a science?

Muhammad was a stack illiterate man, not a scientist. How did the work of an illiterate man become a science? Satan has confused you islamists.

I pity you.
1- How can Jesus be GOD Almighty in the light of the following verses?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows?
If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord." The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him. Jesus didn't say "Your God". He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.
If Jesus was GOD, then why did he ask for GOD's Forgiveness in Luke 23:34? Please visit How can Jesus be GOD Almighty when he asked for GOD's Forgiveness?
If Jesus was GOD, then why Mark 15:34 says "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

If Jesus was GOD, then did Paul say in 1 Corinthians 8:6 "yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live."
If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 20:17 Jesus said "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "
If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"? Can't GOD do anything he wills?
If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 8:49-50 Jesus said The Grand Judge is GOD, not Jesus: "I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the Judge."
John 8:54-55 Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing.......but I do know him (GOD) and obey his word."
If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"?
If Jesus was GOD, then why in Luke 23:46 Jesus said "Father (GOD), into thy hands I commend my spirit"?
If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?
Also in Luke 18:19 Jesus said only GOD Almighty is Good: ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone."
If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus begged his GOD to have mercy on him and to pass the cup to death (kill Jesus in another words) before Jesus goes through the pain of crucifixion? Also see: Jesus' crucifixion in Islam
If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 18:38 he didn't reply when he was asked about the truth?
If Jesus was GOD, then why in Isaiah 11:2-3 GOD had put the spirit of fearing GOD in Jesus? Also see GOD's Spirit in the many others beside Jesus.
If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:31 Jesus told his followers that if he (Jesus) bears witness of himself, then his record is not true?
If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:30 Jesus told his followers that he can't do a single thing of his own initiative?
If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:36-38 Jesus said that GOD had assigned him (Jesus) work and GOD is a witness on Jesus?
If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:32 Jesus told his followers that they have never seen GOD at anytime nor ever heard his voice?
If Jesus was GOD, then why did he pray to his GOD in Luke 5:16?
If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus fell on his face and prayed to his GOD?
If Jesus was GOD, then how come in Hebrew 5:7 he prayed and cried for GOD to hear him and give him mercy by saving him from death?
If Jesus was GOD, then how come in John 1:18 he said "No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the FATHER'S side, has made HIM known." Where do you see Trinity in this Verse?

If Jesus was GOD, then how come in John 5:37 he said "And the FATHER who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard HIS voice nor seen HIS form," Jesus and the GOD are different. People heard Jesus, but never heard GOD.
Jesus prayed to GOD Almighty, and worshiped Him in the Muslims way with his face on the ground: Luke 5:16, Matthew 26:39, Hebrew 5:7.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Dress For Salat / Shehu Shagari's Death, Lesson For All / Do We Really Have To Pray 5 Times A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.