Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Contradictions In The Quran - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Contradictions In The Quran (7305 Views)

I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! / Reasons Why Memorising The Quran Is Good For Your Brain. / The Impact Of The Quran On Our Live — From Cradle To Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contradictions In The Quran by Mty4real(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
truthman2012:

When did quran and hadiths become a science?

Muhammad was a stack illiterate man, not a scientist. How did the work of an illiterate man become a science? Satan has confused you islamists.

I pity you.
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by Mty4real(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Is the prophet stack illiterate or you are the stack illiterate who cannot differentiate between science of a particular knowledge from science of scientists. We have social science, Bible science etc, you better get polished and lightened up before it's too late for you
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by horlarwhalhe: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Religion is sh** and genocide since the day they write quran and bible it as corrupted and everything colonial master brought to African we believe in and dropped our culture, spirituality and follow some sh** write in some text book called Bible and Quran, 1 1/2 quarter Africans are sick mentally and spiritually think people thingKings and Queens, Gods and Goddess that all we are, let me tell you Allah I know Yahweh I know will not tell you to kill someone who did not believe in him or said you should not marry some groups of people because they did not believe in him.
Let me ask what is meaning of Allah? And is real name?
Re: Contradictions In The Quran by truthman2012(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mty4real:
Is the prophet stack illiterate or you are the stack illiterate who cannot differentiate between science of a particular knowledge from science of scientists. We have social science, Bible science etc, you better get polished and lightened up before it's too late for you

When allahh said an object is black and later said the same object is white, what science do you need to study on that?

When you islamists wrongly accuse the Bible of contradictions, do you talk of Bible science?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Lies: Are They Permissible? / Shehu Shagari's Death, Lesson For All / How To Dress For Salat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.