Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect (38955 Views)

All Spanish -fly. Postinor. Refnol. Tramadol And Man-power Users Will Go To Hell / What Will Happen If I Take Tramadol And Sildefine / See what I use to masturbate today. Any Side Effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by mannobi(m): 12:12am On Aug 09, 2015
madenigga:
I ve taken Tramadol, Refnol, Black bullets, Codeine and some bottles of andre before in one evening/night but I didn't die lipsrsealed.
Soon and soon
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Blizzy9ja: 1:13am On Aug 09, 2015
madenigga:
I ve taken Tramadol, Refnol, Black bullets, Codeine and some bottles of andre before in one evening/night but I didn't die lipsrsealed.
Mehn! Ur life doesn't mean not shit 2 you
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Chillext(m): 4:46am On Aug 09, 2015
KaBabs1:
the op just typed bullshit...tscheeeew
while you typed human shit. Drug addict
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Mcbussy(m): 4:55am On Aug 09, 2015
madenigga:

Congrats, you are a junkie. grin

1 Like

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by akalamoyo(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2015
anigbajumo:

Nigga I troway salute oooo cry kiss

Serious salute
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by madenigga(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2015
Mcbussy:

Congrats, you are a junkie. grin
LoL... bro dat was during my uni days, I don't do dat kinda things no more.

1 Like

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Doughyeenbae(f): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2015
I hope they would hear...tramadol,refnol,codeine ...to take paracetamol is an uphill task for me...and this guys willingly take drugs that they know would harm them in the nearest future... They know very well..they wouldn't just admit.... lipsrsealed
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by CaptainCodes(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2015
The OP is very Correct, Use tramadol, at your own peril. It has its side effects, future and even now, if not later.

Could have discussed a friend's experienceas an analogy, but no time for that.
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by idu1(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Any young boy to want to ve erectile dysfunction should continue taking tramadol undecided
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Hero10001: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2015
KaBabs1:
the op just typed bullshit...tscheeeew
Seconded!
I use the pill (100mg) with 20cl of monkey-tail for recreational/yoga purposes 'ONLY" it's the best feelings..

2 Likes

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Paitty(f): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2015
I didn't see number 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by KaBabs1: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Chillext:
while you typed human shit. Drug addict

tram isn't even considered a hard drug neither us it a narcotic
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by xtervaganza(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
na wetin i de tell one mumu boy be this oooo.....say me no get black shirt for candle night if he kill himslef

1 Like

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by xkris11(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Why endanger your life all because you want to Bleep a pussy who will never be loyal to you.

Men are getting weaker day by day

1 Like

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Kk4(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
madenigga:
Actor no dey die.. Real people do.. Stay off drugs
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by tipsieoladj(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2016
KaBabs1:

tram isn't even considered a hard drug neither us it a narcotic
see mumu ooo go and buy tram and let NDLEA or police see u
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by tipsieoladj(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2016
xkris11:
Why endanger your life all because you want to Bleep a pussy who will never be loyal to you.

Men are getting weaker day by day
God bless you a million times.

1 Like

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by KaBabs1: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
tipsieoladj:
see mumu ooo go and buy tram and let NDLEA or police see u

lol no shizzles, then I'd show them my prescription, oh yeah I got one. Even if I no get prescription sef, why would a mofuckin police wanna arrest me for having a sachet or two of tramadol? NDLEA own, I still understand.
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by rosieluv(f): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
madenigga:
buh u wil soon die
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by rosieluv(f): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
only weak guys tk tramadol for sex
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by odaniel1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hero10001:

Seconded!
I use the pill (100mg) with 20cl of monkey-tail for recreational/yoga purposes 'ONLY" it's the best feelings..

IGWEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Kills two goats for sacrifice*
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Hero10001: 8:53am On Apr 26, 2016
odaniel1:

IGWEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Kills two goats for sacrifice*
May the gods bless you!
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Ignatio(m): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2017
madenigga:

Are still alive? Healthy? Also like to know if you're still on this cocktail?
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by GMBITLY(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2017
madenigga:

Kwatinue!
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by captainking(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2017
freecocoa:
Drug abuse is now the trend, I sha fear for the future generation.

It's almost like a miracle to see a young man/lady who isn't abusing one drug or the other, even teenagers aren't left out.
That means miracle happened in my life. Cos I have never taken any illegal drugs before.. Never smoked.. And live my life right..

2 Likes

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by madenigga(m): 6:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Ignatio:

Are still alive? Healthy? Also like to know if you're still on this cocktail?
Am alive
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Ignatio(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2017
madenigga:
Am alive
Lol... Stay so.
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Josefben(m): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
I took jux. 50mg nd I fell ill 4 a week
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Rich4all(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
lol.....kiddies board

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / Bizarre: Global Boom In Sex Doll Sales (pictures) / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.