Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect (38934 Views)

All Spanish -fly. Postinor. Refnol. Tramadol And Man-power Users Will Go To Hell / What Will Happen If I Take Tramadol And Sildefine / See what I use to masturbate today. Any Side Effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Chillext(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tramadolis one of the most abused drug of this generation,it is so bad that it is used illegally by both men and women. Have you ever heard a college student say “Bro,I get match today,abeg you get tramadol? or I wan jonze, abeg give me tramadol.
Well, I happen to be one of those college students that say that a lot. I chose to get enlightened over the true usage and effects of this pill and also share it with my avid readers.
Tramadolis used to moderate severe pain. The extended-release form of tramadolis for around-the-clock treatment of pain.
Effects of Tramadol
1. You should not take tramadol if you have used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or narcotic medications within the past few hours. Tramadolcan slow or stop you from breathing, especially when you start using this medicine or whenever your dose is changed.
Swallow it whole to avoid exposure to a potentially fatal dose. Using this medicine by inhalation or injection can cause life-threatening side effects, overdose, or death.
Never share the medicine with another person. Misuse of narcotic pain medication can cause addiction, overdose or death especially in a child or other person using the medicine without a prescription.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant. Tramadol may cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in a newborn.
Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death can occur when alcohol is combined with tramadol.
You should not take tramadol if you are allergic to it or have severe asthma or breathing problems; It can also cause a blockage in your stomach or intestines;
If you have recently used alcohol,sedatives, tranquilizers or narcotic medications. Disuse
Seizures have occurred in some people taking tramadol. Talk with your doctor about your seizure risk, which may be higher if you have: a history of head injury, epilepsy or other seizure disorder.

10, Tramadol may be habit-forming even at regular doses. Take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.

Babies born dependent on habit-forming medicine may need medical treatment for several weeks. Tramadolcan pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while you are taking this medicine.
Overdose symptoms may include slow breathing and heart rate, severe drowsiness,vomiting,cold and clammy skin, fainting, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain,nervous or anxious feeling, itching, sweating, flushing and DEATH.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
G
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
kai
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Chillext(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
best2com:
G
G for Goat
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by madenigga(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
I ve taken Tramadol, Refnol, Black bullets, Codeine and some bottles of andre before in one evening/night but I didn't die lipsrsealed.

11 Likes

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Chillext(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
best2com:
G
G for Goat (He Goat)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by emmalexabl(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
I do die and wake up each time i take tramal for my toothache...
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Chillext(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
madenigga:
I ve taken Tramadol, Refnol, Black bullets, Codeine and some bottles of andre before in one evening/night but I didn't die lipsrsealed.
are you human?

3 Likes

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chillext:
G for Goat (He Goat)

You mean Greatest Of All Time? undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by madenigga(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chillext:
are you human?
It's just ur belief and how long u ve been in the game.
Even before that evening me and some of ma niggas back then had blown our heads out with SK.
The only thing that helps us is dat when we make dat kind of movements we don't carry our cars we wud just get a drop and go home wen we are done.
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
madenigga:

You are dying slowly but surely bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
I've known there's a degerous side effect with thus drug
I'm addicted to it . I usually take 400g of it before I have endless sex
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by madenigga(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

You are dying slowly but surely bro
I said back then. That was when I was in the University Uniport to be precise.
But boiz are now men old things are past away.
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by madenigga(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Do u know about Spanish fly?
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Ahmed0336(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Datareloaded:
MTN 1.5gb data for 750, 2gb for 1000, 3gb for 1400, 4gb for 1900, 5gb for 2400.

Etisalat 1gb data for 1000 2gb for 1400, 3gb for 1900, 4gb for 2200

Airtel 1.5gb for 700 2gb for 1000, 3gb for 1200, 4gb for 1500, 5gb for 2000.

GLO 1.5gb for 650, 2gb for 900, 3gb for 1200, 4gb for 1500, 5gb for 2000.

A 30 days data plan

it works on PHONES AND PC. YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMEN WITH AIRTIME.

* NO DELAY... DATA WILL BE TRANSFERED WITHIN 5MINS OF MAKING PAYMENT.
too good to be true. Well, you can send free mtn data to me for confirmation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by baralatie(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

please curb it down before you have a permanent run and it will require a syringe in your penike region to save..........
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Chidonc(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
madenigga:

Don't worry bro, it very soon
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by sartorius(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
A Young dude took tramadol and died at isolo general hospital last week. he took overdosage. shoukdnt be sold over d counter, max dosage is 100 mg 12hrs apart
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by anigbajumo(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
madenigga:

Nigga I troway salute oooo cry kiss

1 Like

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
S
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by bastien: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ahmed0336:
too good to be true. Well, you can send free mtn data to me for confirmation
BST grin
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by bilulu(m): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chillext:
Tramadolis one of the most abused drug of this generation,it is so bad that it is used illegally by both men and women. Have you ever heard a college student say “Bro,I get match today,abeg you get tramadol? or I wan jonze, abeg give me tramadol.
Well, I happen to be one of those college students that say that a lot. I chose to get enlightened over the true usage and effects of this pill and also share it with my avid readers.
Tramadolis used to moderate severe pain. The extended-release form of tramadolis for around-the-clock treatment of pain.
Effects of Tramadol
1. You should not take tramadol if you have used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or narcotic medications within the past few hours. Tramadolcan slow or stop you from breathing, especially when you start using this medicine or whenever your dose is changed.
Swallow it whole to avoid exposure to a potentially fatal dose. Using this medicine by inhalation or injection can cause life-threatening side effects, overdose, or death.
Never share the medicine with another person. Misuse of narcotic pain medication can cause addiction, overdose or death especially in a child or other person using the medicine without a prescription.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant. Tramadol may cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in a newborn.
Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death can occur when alcohol is combined with tramadol.
You should not take tramadol if you are allergic to it or have severe asthma or breathing problems; It can also cause a blockage in your stomach or intestines;
If you have recently used alcohol,sedatives, tranquilizers or narcotic medications. Disuse
Seizures have occurred in some people taking tramadol. Talk with your doctor about your seizure risk, which may be higher if you have: a history of head injury, epilepsy or other seizure disorder.

10, Tramadol may be habit-forming even at regular doses. Take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.

Babies born dependent on habit-forming medicine may need medical treatment for several weeks. Tramadolcan pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while you are taking this medicine.
Overdose symptoms may include slow breathing and heart rate, severe drowsiness,vomiting,cold and clammy skin, fainting, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain,nervous or anxious feeling, itching, sweating, flushing and DEATH.

bros wats d normal dose for d game?
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
madenigga:

Instead of you to share it as a testimony, you're forming Bruce Lee abi? I pray you don't continue with your reckless lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by bqlekan(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Played with and against footballers who use the drug before a match. It's useless, its just like petrol and fire, burns rapidly and the residue is always ash...
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Mznaett: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
I hav'nt taken such pill b4
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
That number6(asthma problem) almost killed me one night,

Took the Tramadol cause of a persistent pain in my knee...Chie.. I suffer that night. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Never again!!
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by dasrackhor(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
madenigga:
u must be a superman..pls tell me more..
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by freecocoa(f): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Drug abuse is now the trend, I sha fear for the future generation.

It's almost like a miracle to see a young man/lady who isn't abusing one drug or the other, even teenagers aren't left out.

3 Likes

Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by sosiq: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hy slow down palz..... Ah v taken d whole doze.... 200mg * 10........u do d maths..... .am not saying it's good though buh na strong head fit kawi wetyn pass am***CHUCKLES****anyways nw I gt to skip boring days of ma life sleeping..... Thank God For TM
Re: TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect by KaBabs1: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
the op just typed bullshit...tscheeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancée On His Shoulder In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) / Bizarre: Global Boom In Sex Doll Sales (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.