Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,741 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! (944 Views)

Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! by czarr(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
I love naija girls grin,
But It looks like our girls don't like exercising,
I exercise a lot,still visit the gym regularly!

Our girls don't seem to be making any effort regarding their fitnessfitness
embarassedthey'll just be rocking the belly fat up and down,
And still be asking you if u think they are fat? grin grin
Re: Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! by Chartey(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
And guys too. all of us are so unfit.
Re: Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Be like say una want bash these ladies to oblivion sha... cheesy That belly fat me thinks na accumulation of sperm o undecided
Re: Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! by czarr(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chartey:
And guys too. all of us are so unfit.
na lie o
Come see how guys dey jog dey lift weight u go think say na workwork grin
Re: Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! by czarr(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
blublahd:
Be like say una want bash these ladies to oblivion sha... cheesy
That belly fat me thinks na accumulation of sperm o undecided
I said I love naija girls na grin
I don't know how they can live with that tummy.
If you ask 'how is the baby' them go begin vexvex grin
Re: Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! by Chartey(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
czarr:
na lie o
Come see how guys dey jog dey lift weight u go think say na workwork grin
Well, e no easy wit dis kind tight schedule wey person get. Any small free time na Nairaland. If you see guy wey dey gym plenty, check im bank account, e go likely to dey red.
Re: Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! by czarr(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chartey:
Well, e no easy wit dis kind tight schedule wey person get. Any small free time na Nairaland. If you see guy wey dey gym plenty, check im bank account, e go likely to dey red.
lol,there should be balance tho
Fitness is a way of live
Re: Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! by ronald4lif(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
This cut across the sexes and isn't about women alone. Many guys have equally developed protruded stomach resulting from excess intake of alcohol and cholesterol raising fatty acids. In fact, more or an equal proportion to the ladies.

As for them taking offence when you refer to them as fat that's normal. No one ever openly agrees to be chubby or overweight but in their inner-self they are fully aware of their growing body mass. They'd always deny it and claim they're not fat.
Re: Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! by czarr(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
This cut across the sexes and isn't about women alone. Many guys have equally developed protruded stomach resulting from excess intake of alcohol and cholesterol raising fatty acids. In fact, more or an equal proportion to the ladies.

As for them taking offence when you refer to them as fat that's normal. No one ever openly agrees to be chubby or overweight but in their inner-self they are fully aware of their growing body mass. They'd always deny it and claim they're not fat.
true,but this is directed to naija girl particularly,they makeup,dress well, buy expensive creams but forget the carrier of all these.

The whites don't joke with fitness, their women are all about light weight lifting, yoga,squating.
Re: Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! by FruityLass: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
I exercise a lot....

Press up
Crunches so so so

I like pinning head when it comes to punishment.
Re: Naija Girls Don't Exercise???!! by czarr(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Press up isn't really for women
I've not met a women that attempts press up flawlessly.

I'm talking about light weight lifting, squating, regular jogging.

Lool,please don't punish your self na shocked
^^^

(1) (Reply)

20 Weird Things Men Don't Know About The Female Body / >I Know He's A Player But He Wants To Date My Sister / Help!!! Am Attractive To Every Light Skin Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.