Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (74105 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
O
Jahblessme:

I hope no person who has been a victim of se xual assault comes to you for help.
It's either you are very young and think the world is black and white or you are just plain ignorant.Maybe you are Baruwas daughter,wife or son.
Either ways,there are many women like you roaming around and causing victims of rape not to speak out for fear of the kind of bile you spew.
One day,you will come to realise that there is no excuse for rape.There is no excuse to violate a person physically and leave them mentally scarred forever.

u talkin from a general point of view d court hearing will only be limited to d situation not cause all women are raped at one point and if found out it was a mutual agreement d court will free d nigga nau
Wat are u sayin so many girls av framed up rape in a clear situation dat indicated mutual feelins
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
kalybaly:

Do you know the truth is for a highly sexually active man... No mode of dressing from a lady is modest enough .. You won't know this because you are not a man. All he wants to do his Bleep and he would find his way no matter what. If you think am deviating from the story then you are not hitting the nail on the head...

It is what is called RAPE. It's sending out a message.... Don't even go close to it. Don't put it in your thoughts .
That's it.

keep shouting rape dont get the girls educated no amount of purnishment u giv a rapist anoda rapist wud cum up d world will never die out of the good people and d bad people instead of shouting rape rape certain measures shd be takin
Eradicating rape is as hard as eradicating terrorism u just av to create precautions for people
Abi wen a deadly disease burst out is nt to teach people d precautions and preventives wud anyone go and destroy whoever brought out d disease into existence
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by kalybaly: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

keep shouting rape dont get the girls educated no amount of purnishment u giv a rapist anoda rapist wud cum up d world will never die out of the good people and d bad people instead of shouting rape rape certain measures shd be takin
Eradicating rape is as hard as eradicating terrorism u just av to create precautions for people
Abi wen a deadly disease burst out is nt to teach people d precautions and preventives wud anyone go and destroy whoever brought out d disease into existence

Am sorry but that's quite a dumb analogy... You don't deserve an answer to that. Neither rape not terrorism is a new thing.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
kalybaly:

Am sorry but that's quite a dumb analogy... You don't deserve an answer to tha
t. Neither rape not terrorism is a new thing.

smiley ok u guys shd base it on anytin bt wit all ur basement gan sef instead of rape rate reducin its increasin mind u dis particular case is in a scenerio wwhere mutual agreement is high well
Nt talkin of general rape if the court finds out its a mutual agreement dey wud free d guy embarassed
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Vickygirk(f): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
undecided
halfrica:

Thats wat am saying evry one shd be smart bou the way they live university education is not all about you learning or acquiring knowledge its all about helping an individual to be independent acquire skills so they can be useful to themselves and to the society at large

When a lecturer is giving u signals u dont just go to his office next time wivout you finding a solution to it cos of u do they feel u av stylishly agreed to it she
Said he his her new supervisor meaning d first day he was appointed u guys must av met he myt av givin her signals bt mayb she over look it
Goin to his office the next day was like a green lyt for d man
Like me whenever am goin to a lecturers office i go with friends like for real

u dey hear urself, going to the office of ur supervisor means u agree to his advances
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
shachris02 where are you
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
And yes talkin bou general rape uncladness is a catalyst to rape
Compare earlier generations they were covering their parts of their bodies more and rale rate wasnt alarming

Talkin bou dis generation whr a guys sees a gal half nakeeddd and it stays in his mind den he starts develpoing stupid feelings trust me he wud stupidly vent his pleasure on a ny girl not necessarily d main unclad girl sumtimes d unclad girls
And anoda tin is some girls subconscious body language they myt me no harm bt d moves d girl makes is alarming too
More like girl wearing skirt bt cant seat properly and close leg wivout her pants showing she myt not mean it bt damn d niggas are watching so many like dat
All av been saying is ladies shd be careful
Watchwho u call frnds ,study ur environment well,
Kno whr u go to ,kno ow u dress too,be alert to every male relationships u keep, no ow before a guy tink of rape their attitude wud be clear towards u dat there is a motive please people shd train ladies dia way abeg cos no amount of court hearing jail terms will stop a rapist they are evil people

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Vickygirk(f): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
kenonze:
Pathetic.
Poor grammar noted:
Sexual harassment report.
Report of Sexual harassment.
eeh..., we don hear mr. Itk
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Vickygirk:
undecided

u dey hear urself, going to the office of ur supervisor means u agree to his advances

Goin back when u can actually see clearly he is interested in u and no caution damn it girls in uni shd be able to kno a man shows interest in them u talkin like its secondary school
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Vickygirk:
undecided

Goin back when u can actually see clearly he is interested in u and no caution damn it girls in uni shd be able to kno when a man shows interest in them u talkin like its secondary school
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Vickygirk(f): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Leasten to d part where i said i dressed wildly stop insulting me he is nt my fada bt i stay in girls hostel i hear wat girls do themselves cos she is 18means she is innocent 18yrs old of dis days are worst dan a 24years old lady sef dey do worst like wats hard for her to buy post utme form at a bank by hersef?

pls stop dis generalization also 18yo of these days are still as innocent as ever atleast i was
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Vickygirk:

pls stop dis generalization also 18yo of these days are still as innocent as ever atleast i was

Then people shd stop generalizin a school set up scenerio to a daily rape situation
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:
You wrote a letter and it didnt go tru ur course adviser signing it or dsa approving it
I criosly dnt bliv dis trash honestly
Wat of her facilitator he cudnt av approved the letter angry
Are U Baruwa's daughter?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

Are U Baruwa's daughter?

No not even related to him am only a student i stay in d school female hostel i get to hear wen girls do d suppost gist talk ok embarassed nt even takin d man's side just hate inequality dats all
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by 1miccza: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Said this on the other thread that this would be one of those lecturers who sleep with students for marks and other stuffs and this has confirmed it... Very sick old man... If you want a lady you can approach her in a civilised manner... Asshole....
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by 1miccza: 12:08am On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

There shouldn't be any excuse for such a man's act,it's crazy,unclad or not or whatever you bring up , you have such crazy and sick lecturers in our institutions. One of them gave me an extra year cos i saved a lady from his advances...He should be punished so as to serve as a deterrent and an example to others....

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by stonecoldcafe: 12:18am On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:
You wrote a letter and it didnt go tru ur course adviser signing it or dsa approving it
I criosly dnt bliv dis trash honestly
Wat of her facilitator he cudnt av approved the letter angry

I bah to you oh! Are you not a Nigerian abi are you an Egyptian? In Nigeria, don't you realize in cases like this no one wants to append their signature? No one wants trouble. No one wants a case where they are made to sign receipt of something so scandalous. I know what i am saying because sometimes one could even say the truth, write all you know then give the powers that be to acknowledge receipt and they all back away. They know if that letter is made official heads will roll. Sadly that's Naija for you. Its the same reason her class rep backed out. its the same reason the other victim backed out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by mbjsuki(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Sincerely, I'm a product of this supposed institution way back year 2000. Before I left school, hardly would a session go by without stories like this. Particularly that Business Administration faculty but nothing is hardly done about it by the management of the school. Some of us were even made to change our courses. So I truly believe her story but the question is, must it be like this?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

I bah to you oh! Are you not a Nigerian abi are you an Egyptian? In Nigeria, don't you realize in cases like this no one wants to append their signature? No one wants trouble. No one wants a case where they are made to sign receipt of something so scandalous. I know what i am saying because sometimes one could even say the truth, write all you know then give the powers that be to acknowledge receipt and they all back away. They know if that letter is made official heads will roll. Sadly that's Naija for you. Its the same reason her class rep backed out. its the same reason the other victim backed out.

No counselling units
No police reports??
Why den did she write the letter in d first place
So ow wud u feel if a girl shd gang up against u in dis manner??
Or ow wud u feel if u involve in a act eiv a frnd and u are d only paying d price?
My argument is dat an evidence shd be proven dat its nt a mutuall agreement if dey can prove dat no p i can now call it rape bt till den period!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Vickygirk(f): 12:22am On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

Goin back when u can actually see clearly he is interested in u and no caution damn it girls in uni shd be able to kno a man shows interest in them u talkin like its secondary school

yea, is important that one should protect herself from randy lecturer that doenst mean unprotected(in this case not going to ur supervisor's office with group of friends) girls should be raped. Its absurd girl or is it guy? cos u reason like a guy; a pervert one
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by stonecoldcafe: 12:25am On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

No counselling units
No police reports??
Why den did she write the letter in d first place
So ow wud u feel if a girl shd gang up against u in dis manner??
Or ow wud u feel if u involve in a act eiv a frnd and u are d only paying d price?
My argument is dat an evidence shd be proven dat its nt a mutuall agreement if dey can prove dat no p i can now call it rape bt till den period!!!!!!!

I take it you are not a Nigerian. Goodnight.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2015
Vickygirk:

yea, is important that one should protect herself from randy lecturer that doenst mean unprotected(in this case not going to ur supervisor's office with group of friends) girls should be raped. Its absurd girl or is it guy? cos u reason like a guy; a pervert one

Wat evidence has proven she was raped?
U heard d girls story u jump into conclusion why nigeria never moves forward
Wat if it turned out to be a mutually agreement wat will u do ?
All am saying is lecturers are exposed to wild things u are goin to meet ur supervisor is he ur course adviser?
Do u fink most supervisors are in for ur own interest they are d most dangerous of all .if its course adviser i wud say ok fine
Please do not mix a project supervisor wiv course advisers o
U are even d wicked female tellin girls to freely do wat they like cos dey are goin to see a lecturer who has no good agenda for them
Other students the man is supervising where are they?
Prevention is better dan cure my dear
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by famzynet: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

Wat do u mean u bliv dis letter For any complaint u av unilag only recieved typed letter and dis is hand written unilag has never accepted any form of hand written letter u just bliv dis no facilitator approving it dsa nt signinh it why are u guys actin like u didnt go to school
If he did dat more girls shd av cum out why is it only 2 girls why why why why she is nt d only one he is supervising her project whr are d oda ones too angry
I agree with you. This girl is lying.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Vickygirk(f): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2015
angry
halfrica:

The same estate bah please get info abeg please i can never release any girl to go wiv a male lecturer wen i kno d forms are sold in d school banks a girl who can start defending hersef now has a long way to go
Girls like these are d ones frnds easily influence faster

is like u dont even know the bone of contention in this rape case, u exasperate me. Abeg make i ask mr baruwa na ur papa abi na ur uncle maybe hallafrica na baruwa version of nairaland?
Get ur facts before spewing. Sorry if i insulted u though u derserve it anyway angry
halfrica:

The same estate bah please get info abeg please i can never release any girl to go wiv a male lecturer wen i kno d forms are sold in d school banks a girl who can start defending hersef now has a long way to go
Girls like these are d ones frnds easily influence faster

is like u dont even know the bone of contention in this rape case, u exasperate me. Abeg make i ask mr baruwa na ur papa abi na ur uncle maybe hallafrica na baruwa version of nairaland?
Get ur facts before spewing. Sorry if i insulted u though u derserve it anyway
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2015
famzynet:

I agree with you. This girl is lying.

I wonder if most people sit down to tink deep about it she is nt d only female students he wud be supervising dats one point
she wud av known her oda mates who are under d lecturer cos d first day all the students wud go to meet their supervisor togeda.
If it was true all d girls wud cum out as one body and prove not just her ?? Am nt even sayin d man dont sleep wiv students all am sayin is i bliv it was a mutuall agreement which just backfired on only d man
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 09, 2015
Vickygirk:
angry

Get ur facts before spewing. Sorry if i insulted u though u derserve it anyway angry

Get ur facts before spewing. Sorry if i insulted u though u derserve it anyway

I hope u get wat am saying ryt am only a student bt wiv wat those girls do u wont say all this even most guys from other schools are always careful wen dealin wiv unilag girls
Gat a frnd wen a guy approached her and she mentioned unilag he drove off
Anoda a case a guy said he can never get marrid to a unilag female students
U wud understand wat am saying if u were a student in d school runz girls dominates higher percentage now true fact so most lecturer student sexual life is based on mutual agreement
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 09, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

I take it you are not a Nigerian. Goodnight.

See ur life unilag has got a counselling unit one around d school bookshop upstairs anoda dli area which is very mch active alpha base to report cases so wat are u now saying??
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

And who told u av nt been a victim too
Mine was evendurin foundation programme diploma at dat at wat age kwa
he was my course adviser
See i blame my sef cos d first day i went to his office my appearance was wild ok d way u dress is d way u are addressed and u fuckin kno d way unilag girls dress and mind u d girls will never surely tell u ow dey agreed i stay in girls hostel u kno the lecturers myt av done all d sensational part like hugging tryin to do sedusive postioning by nt rape
Bt he didnt rape or anyfin he only told me his plans and i told moi parents
Dat never made me fail diploma he stil lectured me
Its d way d girls handle d situation wen d lecturers post d green lyt dat annoys me ok

oh gosh! you are dumb I swear! In fact, no words for you. Pls gerrarrahere! angry

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 09, 2015
netizenbuzz:

oh gosh! you are dumb I swear! In fact, no words for you. Pls gerrarrahere! angry

After close to 16 words u still saying no word for me undecided
I wonder ow u reason

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

I hope u get wat am saying ryt am only a student bt wiv wat those girls do u wont say all this even most guys from other schools are always careful wen dealin wiv unilag girls
Gat a frnd wen a guy approached her and she mentioned unilag he drove off
Anoda a case a guy said he can never get marrid to a unilag female students
U wud understand wat am saying if u were a student in d school runz girls dominates higher percentage now true fact so most lecturer student sexual life is based on mutual agreement

this comment is so dumb gosh! pls my fellow nairalanders don't listen to the bullshit this dude is spewing. this is how stereotypes start. I am a final year female student of unilag and I can attest to it that this is plain bullshit. Yes, there are ladies who do the above but take note, they are NOT IN THE MAJORITY. Same with every other institution. the beef is strong in this one o. I was almost a victim of this same ordeal last semester. I was so scared because I'm in my final year. I didn't want to have an extra year hence, it was easy for the lecturer of mine to make me feel intimidated. he was quite manipulative and continually stalked my line. thank God I was able to download a recording app because of the type of phone I was using then. Thank God also for the close relationship I had with my mother. She told me not to go to hi office at all because if he rapes me, trust nigerians like some idiots on nairaland to try to look for loopholes in the victim's story. that is the first thing they do. they don't even try to console or comfort the victim. always waiting to throw blames. Just talking to my roomies a few days ago and realised that almost every nigerian lad has been an almost-rape victim. look at the assholes called men that are supposed to protect us. they act like sex is their birthright. NO is frigging NO. Deal with it losers! still finding it hard to forgive the asshole that molested me when i was just 8 years for heaven's sake. I don't pity any rapist and I owe no one an apology for that. they should be castrated and their supporters like this fool should be locked up. fools!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 09, 2015
netizenbuzz:

this comment is so dumb gosh! pls my fellow nairalanders don't listen to the bullshit this dude is spewing. this is how stereotypes start. I am a final year female student of unilag and I can attest to it that this is plain bullshit. Yes, there are ladies who do the above but take note, they are NOT IN THE MAJORITY. Same with every other institution. the beef is strong in this one o. I was almost a victim of this same ordeal last semester. I was so scared because I'm in my final year. I didn't want to have an extra year hence, it was easy for the lecturer of mine to make me feel intimidated. he was quite manipulative and continually stalked my line. thank God I was able to download a recording app because of the type of phone I was using then. Thank God also for the close relationship I had with my mother. She told me not to go to hi office at all because if he rapes me, trust nigerians like some idiots on nairaland to try to look for loopholes in the victim's story. that is the first thing they do. they don't even try to console or comfort the victim. always waiting to throw blames. Just talking to my roomies a few days ago and realised that almost every nigerian lad has been an almost-rape victim. look at the assholes called men that are supposed to protect us. they act like sex is their birthright. NO is frigging NO. Deal with it losers! still finding it hard to forgive the asshole that molested me when i was just 8 years for heaven's sake. I don't pity any rapist and I owe no one an apology for that. they should be castrated and their supporters like this fool should be locked up. fools!

But you kno as a final year student d rate of runz girls in d school is alarming
Cos u are in final year doesnt make u sharp
Like u av said u told ur mum she said never u go to his office like wtf av i been saying since he gave u d signal ur mum told u wat av just been saying wen a lecturee gives u a signal do not go to his office again did u read all my post so far or u just felt like commenting angry
Swear wiv ur life if unilag rate of runz girls is nt more dan 70% den i will bliv u are a final year student
Whoever knos unilag girls wont bliv u a final year students cos if u kno d school u wud kno runz girls are more dan d good girls just cos u a good girl doesnt mean we dont see d bad ones sometin dats very visual and open angry am disapointed u just dont kno ur school well u passed tru d school u never alowed d school to pass tru u
No matter wat u say d earth will never die out of good and bad people just learn and teach ur sef never to be a trap for d bad people face life reality and stop wishing dere are only good people on earth angry

I shd av been in final year too i changed my course started all over again and am now in year3 so wat trash are u now talkin bou?
Mind u am referring to akoka girls dont kno mch bou idi araba girls ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.