Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (74095 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Abbycite:

........this woman.....enough of dis nonsense u are typing.....dont u see dat d letter that was shown was actually d one she wrote 4 typing. Cant u see that some corrections was made from it. Abi u xpect her to go back to where she submit d real one all because she had to satisfied u..... If d man was actually a serial rapist, I can assure u with 100 percent certainty that others will av d courage to speak out.....by d way, if u are actually a female then it means u are a big disgrace to ur gender with d way u are reasoning.....

Let me tell u sometin am nt a disgrace to my gender wen 80% of my gender brought it upon themselves why take sides the earlier females are attacked for wat dey do the better for d comin generations
A woman signifies a generation
Cos a single mother is a mother to a generation birth of life is from a woman
Even d bible acknowlege dat a generation is d sole responsibility of a woman cos any moral she passes on lives on dat way dats why we are avin failed generations now cos of d type of girls and modas we are avin
Compare the former generation to ours d only good thing is technology after dat nothing
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by unmask: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
I have a pipe not a well....guess I am safe
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:

She didn't say it directly but yes she did. It's like telling a man who got his car stolen that "why didn't u lock the car? Why did u leave the keys in it?". Instead of solving d problem.

Six and Dozen! Same thing!!

By leaving your keys in your wheels, you made you car an easy target to be stolen.
Insurance will not compensate you for such loss.
Do we say the company is blaming you for your loss or they are saying you put yourself in an untennable position?

Look, we all must take some responsibility for our actions, as adults.

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
36STATES:

Be careful. I sense you have this "rapist tendency". I am dead serious. It looks like you love treating women like trash.
You are a complete an utter bastard Arrow for that statement.
You calling someone a disgusting slut because she aired her view makes you short of a rapist?
Silly decrepit ill bred retard.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by XKZ(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
lastpage:

What l am driving at is that it is mostly these "average students" that shout "lecturer molestation", the very brilliant ones dont even know lecturer exists or at best, the Lecturer is too proud of them to make any advances! grin

Lastpage!

justwise:

Yes some ladies may be cajoled into that but they are mostly average or below average students because they need that mark to cross the line.

So what's your point? We should ignore their cries for help because they are 'average students'.

That is the reason they are victims in the first place.
A wise hunter will choose the animal he knows he is capable of subduing.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
GHoJes:

You did not read the initial story before you were hopping about like grasshopper of a professor who has studied all unilag girls and lecturers to authoritatively say rape can only occur when the girl is indecently dressed yet you foolishly opened you mouth to tell another to read before concluding.

So many reasons can bring it d dressin was wat i faced my sef diff situations arises d dress was to talk bou my own experience so who is d hopping grasshopper now? angry
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Blonchilli(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
lastpage:

Six and Dozen! Same thing!!

By leaving your keys in your wheels, you made you car an easy target to be stolen.
Insurance will not compensate you for such loss.
Do we say the company is blaming you for your loss or they are saying you put yourself in an untennable position?

Look, we all must take some responsibility for our actions, as adults.

Lastpage!
So someone's body is insured that rape is now similar to insurance? An 18 year old girl sexually assaulted.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by gidjah(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
@halafrica,God bless u real good.while we all condem rape and abuse of any kind,let us all also condem illicite or indecency of dress by our ladies,all this horrible clothes dat make u all look lik masqurade trained by a mammy water will never help pls,short and revealing dresses of all kinds should be condemed at all levels, even with lil babies, you need to see how our half baked mothers dress up their kids these days,.una go fear,this fashion trends are evil.lets all condem both abuse and indecent dress sense, it makes our ladies look more like whores rather than gentle ladies.
halfrica:

And no extreme church ladies av eva cum out for a rape report u kno dose strongly in christainity
dis is to tell u d girls av equal fault in dis
U talkin of selve control really wen sum ladieds force it on dem some girls wont even attend lectures fail test let broad sheet come out dey score higher dan u dat did over nyt sef
Wel self control myt bee his fault too
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by crystalf: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:
You wrote a letter and it didnt go tru ur course adviser signing it or dsa approving it
I criosly dnt bliv dis trash honestly
Wat of her facilitator he cudnt av approved the letter angry
this is nigeria none of them will sign it

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by justwise(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
XKZ:

I'm not an authority on sexual liaisons between Nigerian lecturers and students. So I don't know if it's some, a few, a lot or most that do it willingly. Maybe you can share your datasets with us.

All I'm saying is a lady can be cajoled into having sex with her lecturer because he has put her in a difficult position and she feels she has no choice.

This is why in saner societies it is considered unethical to have sex with someone you have power over eg lecturer-student, manager/boss-employee

You don't need to be one to know that this is a known fact, majority of female students sleep their way to graduation while some male students pay their way to graduation, its nothing new.

Yes some ladies may be cajoled into that but they are mostly average or below average students because they need that mark to cross the line.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
gidjah:
@halafrica,God bless u real good.while we all condem rape and abuse of any kind,let us all also condem illicite or indecency of dress by our ladies,all this horrible clothes dat make u all look lik masqurade trained by a mammy water will never help pls,short and revealing dresses of all kinds should be condemed at all levels, even with lil babies, you need to see how our half baked mothers dress up their kids these days,.una go fear,this fashion trends are evil.lets all condem both abuse and indecent dress sense, it makes our ladies look more like whores rather than gentle ladies.

Just exactly wat am trying to say a woman is d moda of a generation if dis is wat she knos unclad dresding wat morals would she pass to d coming generations angry
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
gidjah:

Just exactly wat am trying to say a woman is d moda of a generation if dis is wat she knos unclad dressing wat morals would she pass to d coming generations angry
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by thorpido(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

The same estate bah please get info abeg please i can never release any girl to go wiv a male lecturer wen i kno d forms are sold in d school banks a girl who can start defending hersef now has a long way to go
Girls like these are d ones frnds easily influence faster
She passed UTME but didn't meet the cut-off mark so the lecturer promised to help with admission.It wasn't like she just wanted to buy a form.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by SIRTee15: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
lastpage:

Correct, there are cases like that but do you know that this happens with "average students".

A lady once insulted a new Lecturer (she was not actually aware he was her lecturer at the time and saw him for the first time) and the man vowed she would never pass his course.
Whole class busted into laughter because the lady was a first class student, the most brilliant in their class!
One student said if she cant pass, then no one will ever graduate in our class. grin
Another said, take the paper to the moon to mark, that lady will score an "A" undecided

What l am driving at is that it is mostly these "average students" that shout "lecturer molestation", the very brilliant ones dont even know lecturer exists or at best, the Lecturer is too proud of them to make any advances! grin

Lastpage!

so the average ones should be at the mercy of lecturers?
because I dont understand what you're driving at.
its a girls fault if she an average student there4 sje should not complain if a lecturer choose to sit on her destiny.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by kayalcomp: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Students of Accounting , UNILAG or any UNILAG students, PLS tell us what you know about Dr Baruwa. Let this case be substantiated. Is Dr Baruwa promiscious? Is he a womaniser? Does he assault you sexually? Pls let us know. Let us start.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
thorpido:
She passed UTME but didn't meet the cut-off mark so the lecturer promised to help with admission.It wasn't like she just wanted to buy a form.

Wat i said at first d desperate moves parents do to runz their children admission unilag aint d only school?
thats why d country made it a must to create enof schools for d alarming population and u see a parent desperate for one school out of many
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Abbycite(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Let me tell u sometin am nt a disgrace to my gender wen 80% of my gender brought it upon themselves why take sides the earlier females are attacked for wat dey do the better for d comin generations
A woman signifies a generation
Cos a single mother is a mother to a generation birth of life is from a woman
Even d bible acknowlege dat a generation is d sole responsibility of a woman cos any moral she passes on lives on dat way dats why we are avin failed generations now cos of d type of girls and modas we are avin
Compare the former generation to ours d only good thing is technology after dat nothing

Will u just shut d hell up..... so just because u av a terrible upbringing where u seduced ur uncle or neighbours and u got molested, u form ur opinion about every other person in d same situation.... d question u should answer silently to urself is dat.....would u av spit all dis rubbish if it were to be ur biological daughter?

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:

She didn't say it directly but yes she did. It's like telling a man who got his car stolen that "why didn't u lock the car? Why did u leave the keys in it?". Instead of solving d problem.
No she did not, you only perceived it to be so except if halfrica explicitly stated to be so.
Stop sounding naive, an 18 year old can't lie that it was RAPE?/Not that I support the asshorle shagging his friends daughter. But if we must hang someone let the truth be known.
And I do support him being hang if he is foundly guilty of rape.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by hadura29(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
neocortex:

Your uncle has done it again before, he need a stronger defense from you this time.

Hahahahahahahahaha..... I knew someone would definitely get back at me...

Lwkm... Let the law do justice Abeg... How has been your day though?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Abbycite:

Will u just shut d hell up..... so just because u av a terrible upbringing where u seduced ur uncle or neighbours and u got molested, u form ur opinion about every other person in d same situation.... d question u should answer silently to urself is dat.....would u av spit all dis rubbish if it were to be ur biological daughter?
I dont av any terrible upbringing if she was my biological daughter i wud av been a real moda and go wiv my daughter no one wud feel her pain bou admission dan me
Last thur a woman walked up to me and my frnds in a very heated sunshine sweating askin us if unilag shifted there post utme exam date we were shocked we told her no she den said she heard from a frnd
And dats a real moda she came hersef to do enquiry and not send her child wiv anyone to ask if its true
A real moda wud go an extra miles for her kids again i tell u failed generation
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by thorpido(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Wat i said at first d desperate moves parents do to runz their children admission unilag aint d only school?
thats why d country made it a must to create enof schools for d alarming population and u see a parent desperate for one school out of many
Unilag is just an option the father tried.He said he also planned to check out OSU.I wouldn't say he was desperate.The daughter didn't meet the cut-off mark and was just exploring options.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
thorpido:
I learnt JAMB has sent their names.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by maballack(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Not that I don't believe he is a rapist or the said lady a victim but when do you go writing formal letters with dates and no specific year. That wouldn't fly. Even a semi literate knows how to write a formal statement/letter. Please squash the letter story that I believe is a falsified piece of paper

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by justwise(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
XKZ:

So what's your point? We should ignore their cries for help because they are 'average students'.

That is the reason they are victims in the first place.
A wise hunter will choose the animal he knows he is capable of subduing.

That is not my point...i'm just stating the fact, i'm not in any way condoling what the lecturer did or the practice, i'm only telling you that its a known culture in many institutions in Nigeria
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
Ok let's assume she was dressed indecently.

Does it make his crime any less?

No, it does not. To forcefully sleep with someone, when they "vehemently" donot want it or do anything to "invite it" is considered molestation.
Its a crime, a grievous, punishable crime. Perpetrator needs long jail time.

That is one part of the story though.
The other part is to establish that it was actually a case of R@pe.... devoid of all other "circumstantial issues" that turns black color to "grey"!
Dressing, Alcohol consumption, previous amorous relationship, location, action of both parties, e.t.c.

all the above have effect on the "charge-sheet". undecided undecided

I know women dont like to see that "other side" of their responsibility is such cases, they think they can do as they like, irrespective of the consequence! undecided wink

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
thorpido:
Unilag is just an option the father tried.He said he also planned to check out OSU.I wouldn't say he was desperate.The daughter didn't meet the cut-off mark and was just exploring options.
No she met d cutoff for put me but JAMB faux pas...I read a court has asked JAMB not to redistribute. She is qualified now.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
thorpido:

Desperation is wen u start lookin for a lecturer if dey werent desperate why not encourage d girl to put all her effort in d osu own
Ir do u tink d lecturer wud av done d admission for free in d first place u see no smoke wiv out a fire ok
lastpage:

Stop using "You, You" like l am your daddy! grin grin
This is a general discussion forum! shocked

I never said it gives "right" or she "deserves' to be r@ped!
Look up the word "susceptible" and "predisposed" in the Dictionary please.

I said it makes her "susceptible and predisposed" to r@pe.

Its like saying carrying a large sum of money openly at night, makes you "pre-disposable and susceptible" to being robbed.... it still doesnot mean you deserve to be robbed afterall, its your money!

Abeg, l nor fit shout o! angry angry

Lastpage!

I am not arguing that walking around stark n.aked does not make one "susceptible and predisposed" to R.APE. My argument is that walking around stark n.aked does not justify one being R.APED, hence that excuse can never work in a court of law.

Even being a prostitute does not justify one being R.APED even though it makes one susceptible and predisposed to R.APE.

Also using YOU in this instance refers to my reading audience that are RAPIST and POTENTIAL RAPIST, and not LastPage perse.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by KanwuliaJara: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nigerian LECHEROUS LECTURERS!!!!

BILL COSBYS OF AFRICA!!!!! Tufiakwaaaaaaa!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by kristen12(f): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Wat do u mean u bliv dis letter For any complaint u av unilag only recieved typed letter and dis is hand written unilag has never accepted any form of hand written letter u just bliv dis no facilitator approving it dsa nt signinh it why are u guys actin like u didnt go to school
If he did dat more girls shd av cum out why is it only 2 girls why why why why she is nt d only one he is supervising her project whr are d oda ones too angry
Unilag collects hand written letter, it depends on the person the letter is for or the office.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by gidjah(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Honstly,our ladies have failed in d area of decent dress sense,this copy cat attitude from oyinbo man will never help us o, we r only gd at the bad moral aspect, but ignore the good morals whites display,u see our young men with sagged trousers lik prisoners this days, see them with long hair like women, you really wonder what they truely stand for!, you ask ;whoare the parents to indecently dressed boys and girls?what are they doing about this vices, so so bad.evenparents now goto d markets to buy foolish clothes for thier children,we have really failed o,.
halfrica:

Just exactly wat am trying to say a woman is d moda of a generation if dis is wat she knos unclad dresding wat morals would she pass to d coming generations angry
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blonchilli:

So someone's body is insured that rape is now similar to insurance? An 18 year old girl sexually assaulted.
Aren't you the one who brought the analogy of a car?/
Again has it been proven for a fact that she was sexually assaulted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.