Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (74094 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by thorpido(m): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
ferdiii:

No she met d cutoff for put me but JAMB faux pas...I read a court has asked JAMB not to redistribute. She is qualified now.
Ah well....
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Abbycite:

Will u just shut d hell up..... so just because u av a terrible upbringing where u seduced ur uncle or neighbours and u got molested, u form ur opinion about every other person in d same situation.... d question u should answer silently to urself is dat.....would u av spit all dis rubbish if it were to be ur biological daughter?

Why are you so filthy-mouthed ......at her?
Do you for a minute think by using foul language on her, you would force your view down her throat?
Try to be civil in a public, anonymous discourse.

Its not "shouting" that makes people get heard, it is the "quality" of what they gat to say.
make your points and leave the gutter language aside please.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Orikinla:
. You must be an accomplice and a love-vendor for these sick lecturers.
Am not all am saying is ladies shd protect themselves to aviod stories like dis if it wad with a minor now i can take it for rape bt 18yrs wiv wat i see det do on twirra instagram even in person kno of an 18yrs old dat gained admission dis yr and was expelled dis same year mehn most are wild now ok
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by GHoJes: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

So many reasons can bring it d dressin was wat i faced my sef diff situations arises d dress was to talk bou my own experience so who is d hopping grasshopper now? angry
Since the dressing was the big deal, why do you still have to go in company of others after correcting the dressing.
Now you admit different situations exist but you did not stop at giving your experience, you went further to use it as yardstick to measure the girl's.
I'm done with you, i pray in all your getting, you get wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
gidjah:
Honstly,our ladies have failed in d area of decent dress sense,this copy cat attitude from oyinbo man will never help us o, we r only gd at the bad moral aspect, but ignore the good morals whites display,u see our young men with sagged trousers lik prisoners this days, see them with long hair like women, you really wonder what they truely stand for!, you ask ;whoare the parents to indecently dressed boys and girls?what are they doing about this vices, so so bad.evenparents now goto d markets to buy foolish clothes for thier children,we have really failed o,.
grin preach broda preach!!!!!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by cococandy(f): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Strike 'dressing' from your list.

No court of law will look at what the victim was wearing in order to establish what led to the rape.
It is not done anywhere.
The victim has no responsibility in such case except she took out his p3nis and inserted it in herself.

A man can also be raped. Does what he was wearing during the encounter confer any responsibilities of the act on him?
lastpage:

No, it does not. To forcefully sleep with someone, when they "vehemently" donot want it or do anything to "invite it" is considered molestation.
Its a crime, a grievous, punishable crime. Perpetrator needs long jail time.

That is one part of the story though.
The other part is to establish that it was actually a case of R@pe.... devoid of all other "circumstantial issues" that turns black color to "grey"!
Dressing, Alcohol consumption, previous amorous relationship, location, action of both parties, e.t.c.

all the above have effect on the "charge-sheet". undecided undecided

I know women dont like to see that "other side" of their responsibility is such cases, they think they can do as they like, irrespective of the consequence! undecided wink

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
GHoJes:

Since the dressing was the big deal, why do you still have to go in company of others after correcting the dressing.
Now you admit different situations exist but you did not stop at giving your experience, you went further to use it as yardstick to measure the girl's.
I'm done with you, i pray in all your getting, you get wisdom.

I go wiv frnds cos i kno oda situation arises lecturers are all frnds just cos a lecturer over look u or ignore u doesnt mean he is nt reportin ur case to his frnds to try u?
Omo mehn i moved wiv elders in my school i try to be smarter
And nigga it helped grin i can waka pass any lecturee beat my chest and say i ddoonnntt fuuuccckkk wiv u ok
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
XKZ:

So what's your point? We should ignore their cries for help because they are 'average students'.

That is the reason they are victims in the first place.
A wise hunter will choose the animal he knows he is capable of subduing.

No, we should help them by first establishing the TRUTH of their statement
Then we should punish the alleged offender, if found guilty
Finally, we should "teach" younger ones about the advantages of decency and staying under the radar and not trying very hard to make yourself a target, in a dangerous environment.

It is called WISDOM!

As a father with female issue, if she tries going out dressed like a "r@pe me" billboard, l will call her back and remind her that of it is men she is trying to attract with such "indecent exposure", she will get them but they would be r@pist and low-quality men. I will add that on the other hand, if she dresses decently, in all probability, decent men will be th eones trying to woo her, in a decent manner.

That is priceless WISDOM!

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by 989900: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
lastpage:

Six and Dozen! Same thing!!

By leaving your keys in your wheels, you made you car an easy target to be stolen.
Insurance will not compensate you for such loss.
Do we say the company is blaming you for your loss or they are saying you put yourself in an untennable position?

Look, we all must take some responsibility for our actions, as adults.

Lastpage!

One question "Lastpage" (anyone else can help him out).

If you bring your girl home and you guys start making out, even get nak.ed, then out of nowhere she flips (yes ladies do), she doesn't want to go ahead with having sex with you at that moment anymore, what would you do -- rape her?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by ogundeleai(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
...And now he's bathling life on two fronts. Jailed Term and lost of JOB.. All because of less than 5 minutes enjoyment where he will dissipate energy for nothing sake
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by GHoJes: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

I go wiv frnds cos i kno oda situation arises lecturers are all frnds just cos a lecturer over look u or ignore u doesnt mean he is nt reportin ur case to his frnds to try u?
Omo mehn i moved wiv elders in my school i try to be smarter
And nigga it helped grin i can waka pass any lecturee beat my chest and say i ddoonnntt fuuuccckkk wiv u ok
^^^Na like this?
Naim be say your own go tey.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
This girl is more smarter than d other. how a man single handedly rape an adult girl still baffles me. No gun or other deadly weapon & u cry u are rap.ed? Are dey using spell? common u like it dat is why he will penetrate u. Even forcefully holding & dragging a gjrl is very hard less rap.ing due to their slippery body.

May be I will create a topic how girls should be defending themselves during dis evil temptation & wickedness. Before then, dress closer to God ladies & shine eyes.

Now to d rapist, simply cut off their JT & throw them 7 years behind bars with very hard labor or incinerate them alive . The days are becoming increasingly wicked every seconds.

end time evil is here already just pray u are not among so do ur due diligence
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by raphy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
so na now u she rememer say that randy man don fhuck her.spits ,.......#leave thread lipsrsealed
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
Strike 'dressing' from your list.

No court of law will look at what the victim was wearing in order to establish what led to the rape.
It is not done anywhere.
The victim has no responsibility in such case except she took out his p3nis and inserted it in herself.

A man can also be raped. Does what he was wearing during the encounter confer any responsibilities of the act on him?

Yes, it does.
If he was wearing an apparel that shows his JT bulging (turn-on for some 'sick' ladies!) out of his trousers and he was pointing at it to attract attention, for example. This is a 'male-only' scenario, mind you.

I have seen a man "taken home" from the club by two ladies when he was drunk and making lewd gestures.
They phucked the hell out of him and pushed him out the next morning! grin grin

I guess if he was a lady, it would be r@pe .... but because he was a man, he deserves it, right?
Dont forget "Equality of sexes" and al that o! undecided undecided

The law is (should be) blind to our gender.

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by payne4real(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Game over Oga lecturer
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
GHoJes:

^^^Na like this?
Naim be say your own go tey.

I just want girls to be smarter to avoid all dis at 18 yrs i was to regret any of my actions.
I want to girls to be empowered and kno ow to stand up for their lives embarassed most people tink i was siding d lecturer i was sayin d bitter truth charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by SIRTee15: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
lastpage:

Six and Dozen! Same thing!!

By leaving your keys in your wheels, you made you car an easy target to be stolen.
Insurance will not compensate you for such loss.
Do we say the company is blaming you for your loss or they are saying you put yourself in an untennable position?

Look, we all must take some responsibility for our actions, as adults.

Lastpage!

but the police will investigate the robbery, go after the robbers, arrest them and return his car.
and thats all that matters, not the opinion of some insurance companies or the society.
look here lets be factual
I wonder the 'so called indecent' dress an 18 yr old girl (that left her father's house early in the morning to follow her dad's friend to work) will wear that justified her being raped.
the man who left home early because he wanted to avoid traffic suddenly had so much time on his hand that he volunteered to become a tourist guide.
he got to office and this 18 yr old girl started flirting with him and playing with his manhood, telling him to be free and practically offered herself to him.
a girl he's meeting for the very first time.
I wonder how many of our matured women will be that daring and bold to offer themselves to a man they barely know.
and its amazimg that someone can even fall for that crap that has lies smeared all over it.
i'm not sure u really know so many typical 18 yr old, but majority are simple, naive, and naturally reserved.
they dont have the mind for all these things this lecturer said she did.

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by cococandy(f): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
I don't share that sentiment at all.

He was raped and that's it. QED.
I'm surprised you people that appeal to victim blame don't see how this can affect the male gender negatively too.

lastpage:

Yes, it does.
If he was wearing an apparel that shows his JT bulging (turn-on for some 'sick' ladies!) out of his trousers and he was pointing at it to attract attention, for example. This is a 'male-only' scenario, mind you.

I have seen a man "taken home" from the club by two ladies when he was drunk and making lewd gestures.
They phucked the hell out of him and pushed him out the next morning! grin grin

I guess if he was a lady, it would be r@pe .... but because he was a man, he deserves it, right?
Dont forget "Equality of sexes" and al that o! undecided undecided

The law is (should be) blind to our gender.

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
TomPioPio:
This girl is more smarter than d other. how a man single handedly rape an adult girl still baffles me. No gun or other deadly weapon & u cry u are rap.ed? Are dey using spell? common u like it dat is why he will penetrate u. Even forcefully holding & dragging a gjrl is very hard less rap.ing due to their slippery body.

Actually, if a girl is not drunk or sick, .....and she is determined you would not have shex with her, YOU CANT!
You would only keep trying for the next few hours until you tire out.
She would let you do all the "effort" and when you are about penetrating, all she need do is just "shift aside" a bit and you are completely out and will start all over again.

Only by physically assaulting her" to a state of total weakness, to the point where she cant move her body at all (which would take some hours) will you be able to overcome her. (One-on-One situation, .......not being held down by three men o!)

so, all these talk of one old man pinning down a woman in her prime, in an office nevironment for a few minutes and r@ping her..... sound more to me like there was "willingness" in the whole thing initially.

Just my thoughts sha.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by nduchucks: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
RepentantTr0ll:
You get finger. Point it out yourself cheesy

In that case I point 2 fingers up at you....if you know what I mean cool
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by RepentantTr0ll(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed This no be Texas internet oh. Na Naija Territory be this. You better reset your Brain cheesy
nduchucks:

In that case I point 2 fingers up at you....if you know what I mean cool
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by 989900: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
TomPioPio:
This girl is more smarter than d other. [s]how a man single handedly rape an adult girl still baffles me. No gun or other deadly weapon & u cry u are rap.ed? Are dey using spell? common u like it dat is why he will penetrate u. Even forcefully holding & dragging a gjrl is very hard less rap.ing due to their slippery body.[/s]

May be I will create a topic how girls should be defending themselves during dis evil temptation & wickedness. Before then, dress closer to God ladies & shine eyes.

Now to d rapist, simply cut off their JT & throw them 7 years behind bars with very hard labor or incinerate them alive . The days are becoming increasingly wicked every seconds.

end time evil is here already just pray u are not among so do ur due diligence

Are all men and women of the same size and physical strength?

Do you have any idea how mean, deft, and skillful a serial/experienced rapist is at what he does?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
SIRTee15:

but the police will investigate the robbery, go after the robbers, arrest them and return his car.
and thats all that matters, not the opinion of some insurance companies or the society.
look here lets be factual
I wonder the 'so called indecent' dress an 18 yr old girl (that left her father's house early in the morning to follow her dad's friend to work) will wear that justified her being raped.
the man who left home early because he wanted to avoid traffic suddenly had so much time on his hand that he volunteered to become a tourist guide.
he got to office and this 18 yr old girl started flirting with him and playing with his manhood, telling him to be free and practically offered herself to him.
a girl he's meeting for the very first time.
I wonder how many of our matured women will be that daring and bold to offer themselves to a man they barely know.
and its amazimg that someone can even fall for that crap that has lies smeared all over it.
i'm not sure u really know so many typical 18 yr old, but majority are simple, naive, and naturally reserved.
they dont have the mind for all these things this lecturer said she did.

Exactly. You really hit the nail on the head.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
SIRTee15:

look here lets be factual.

I dont know if you've had a car..if you'd ever insured your car comprehensively.... or whether you have ever had a costly car stolen under such circumstances before......... or knew anyone who had.

Police wont go after the "robbers" because there are no robbers to be seen anywhere! shocked shocked
They did not even steal it at gun point, they just saw it "waiting to be stolen" with keys in the ignition and drove it off! grin grin grin

And l tell you, the opinion of the insurance matters more than even that of the Police because Police cant insure your car...... and your car will get impounded if you ever try to drive without insurance and you get charged to court and sentenced for six months! undecided undecided undecided

These are facts you can check out or ask those in the know.

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by oluwarantimi(f): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
It is so annoying how someone is saying dressing provokes men to rape. Because a lady is walking around naked doesn't give any right to rape her. Only animals do that. If dressing provokes rape then there shouldn't be stories of rape in Arabian countries where women wear burka! It's just a pity our countries doesn't have a good judicial system. Imagine a student reporting something like this and it's swept under the carpet. It's just a pity!

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by profeoo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Whoever believed that trash up there needs a reform. How will a final year student write a letter without date? No stamp to indicate that it was submitted somewhere....... Except you will tell me this is just a sketch of an agrieved girl's mind or this was written a few days back;either way its still what it is-TRASH.

Whether the act was mutual or not the man has no moral justification to take advantage of a poor child under his auspices just because she was in desparate need of admission. He has to face the law.......... Btw,18years girls of nowadays can be so terrible,hence this matter require shrew attention

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by lastpage: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
cococandy:
I don't share that sentiment at all.

He was raped and that's it. QED.
I'm surprised you people that appeal to victim blame don't see how this can affect the male gender negatively too.

R@pe affects ALL victims, male or female.

We are not appealing to "victim blame".... we only demand that the statutes of the law (Equity, innocent until proven guilty, circumstantial evidences, et.c.) be followed in such delicate cases where it is one man's (or woman's) word against the other.

Otherwise, a lot of innocent people will go to jail for what they know nothing about (they could be women or men related to me and you, who knows?).

If that is what you call "victim blame" then people like me have no apologies to make on that.

Lastpage!.

Anyways, we agree to disagree.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by dupcydo(f): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

And who told u av nt been a victim too
Mine was evendurin foundation programme diploma at dat at wat age kwa
he was my course adviser
See i blame my sef cos d first day i went to his office my appearance was wild ok d way u dress is d way u are addressed and u fuckin kno d way unilag girls dress and mind u d girls will never surely tell u ow dey agreed i stay in girls hostel u kno the lecturers myt av done all d sensational part like hugging tryin to do sedusive postioning by nt rape
Bt he didnt rape or anyfin he only told me his plans and i told moi parents
Dat never made me fail diploma he stil lectured me
Its d way d girls handle d situation wen d lecturers post d green lyt dat annoys me ok

u 're such a terrible person, what give u d impression dat dose girls 're lying. how 're we so such he didn't rape u. honestly just short of words for u right now .ode

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Missmossy(f): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
This will serve as an eye opener to his fellow colleagues in the same evil act!!!

Rape victims go through hell. The female gender naturally falls prey very easily.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by oluwarantimi(f): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
This is utter nonsense!!! I have never read more rubbish in my life.
lastpage:

Actually, if a girl is not drunk or sick, .....and she is determined you would not have shex with her, YOU CANT!
You would only keep trying for the next few hours until you tire out.
She would let you do all the "effort" and when you are about penetrating, all she need do is just "shift aside" a bit and you are completely out and will start all over again.

Only by physically assaulting her" to a state of total weakness, to the point where she cant move her body at all (which would take some hours) will you be able to overcome her. (One-on-One situation, .......not being held down by three men o!)

so, all these talk of one old man pinning down a woman in her prime, in an office nevironment for a few minutes and r@ping her..... sound more to me like there was "willingness" in the whole thing initially.

Just my thoughts sha.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Jahblessme: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
No rapist carries a tag screaming "I'm a ra pist".. is there a particular way a ra pist looks or dresses?They masquerade as nice respectable members of society,that uncle or Aunty,that family friend or cousin,that friendly neighbour.
Most se xual assaults are carried out by people who are familiar with the victim.If you like wear Babariga,tie your eyes and ears a pevert will always be a pevert.

Youth today tend to dress a bit more provocatively but does that mean they want to be violated?? Many naive young girls wearing midriff tops bum shorts etc Is that an invitation to ra pe? NO.YeS the outfit may attract more attention but does that now mean they deserve to be pounced on?The difference between us adults and teenagers should be clear,self restraint and the fact that many teenagers are not mature enough to know better.You can remove your eye if you see stray boo bs and nyash.

Anyone can be rap ed regardless of attire.The ones that ra pe children nko? Were they also moved by the child's pyjamas?A ra pist will always have an excuse and try to blame their victim for "seducing" them.

If we want to say attire how come mentally deranged women walking in the streets are raped?Are they also dressed provocatively? How about those raping goats and cows? Are they also flashing boo bs?

The ra pist enjoys the fact that they can overpower and render a person helpless,that's the turn on.some people get thrills from a victim struggling and screaming for help.It's not about attire most of the time.Power over a victim,pure and simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by tartarus(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
gidjah:
Honstly,our ladies have failed in d area of decent dress sense,this copy cat attitude from oyinbo man will never help us o, we r only gd at the bad moral aspect, but ignore the good morals whites display,u see our young men with sagged trousers lik prisoners this days, see them with long hair like women, you really wonder what they truely stand for!, you ask ;whoare the parents to indecently dressed boys and girls?what are they doing about this vices, so so bad.evenparents now goto d markets to buy foolish clothes for thier children,we have really failed o,.

Please keep quiet, u know nothing about our culture. In our culture it's alright to be nude! It's very normal. Think before typing u don hear?.

It's very depressing knowing some people blame a rape victim based on his/her dressing. Mr man were your fore fathers raping our bare chested fore mothers ehn? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.