Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,085 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? (2511 Views)

Omoyele Sowore / I Almost Committed Suicide Because Of My Tribal Marks - Nigerian Lady / How Soon Do Good Guys Find Miss Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? by IamLEGEND1: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
iamtomi:
that was harsh.. grin
that wasnt harsh at all oh....
na yoruba wey sabi dat tin wel-wel.....
if you see one guy
u go think say the guy been brawl with lion and the lion slap am.
#NoVexOh
#inCaseYouBeYoruba
Re: Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? by IamLEGEND1: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:

you don't have any? fulanis draw it a lot
God forbid bad thing......
even my papa no get am talk less of me.
#FreshFacedDude
Re: Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
famzynet:

Can't you see she must have concealed it with make ups?

Post your picture here!
Re: Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? by adepiero: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
To me, its just a work of art. Its the face that is scarred not the brain so why look down on people with facial scars like they are dumb undecided
Re: Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

that wasnt harsh at all oh....

na yoruba wey sabi dat tin wel-wel.....

if you see one guy

u go think say the guy been brawl with lion and the lion slap am.

#NoVexOh

#inCaseYouBeYoruba

Give yourself a name that befits what u wrote.
In this time and age I believe it should be hard to find some tribalistic- naive- nuisance.
Re: Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? by IamLEGEND1: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
desire7:

Give yourself a name that befits what u wrote.
In this time and age I believe it should be hard to find some tribalistic- naive- nuisance.

na me be nuisance? grin

& tribalistic?

coz me no understand if na me you dey refer to.
Re: Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? by Gurgle(f): 1:24am On Aug 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

God forbid bad thing......

even my papa no get am talk less of me.

#FreshFacedDude

How come
Re: Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

How come

Tell him to post the picture of his presumed fresh face here.
Re: Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? by Xxpress(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
SURE!
How?
Re: Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? by IamLEGEND1: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

How come
i know?
na so me too see am
#LegendInTheDark
Re: Am Removing My Tribal Marks Soon ,do You Want Yours Gone Too? by louiskay(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
#Way Forward What's the way out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Luxury: Some Items/Things That Guarantee She Says "Yes". / Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. / The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.