Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... (6640 Views)

Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Ddaji(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2015
Sibrah:
Not enough? These people are terrible in nature. Same elite ibo who hijacked public opinion of ibos and presented them as a 100 % anti West/North people are going public crying for positions to make it look like they are pro-ibo at heart.
Am sure when Buhari looks back at their attitude and his anti-corruption fight proimises he wouldn't want to risk bringing in people who will scuttle his goals.
Forget about silly people presently 60% of government agencies are headed by ibos courtesy of GEJ lopsided appointments and the want blackmail Buhari to maintain status quo and even demanding for more.PMB I voted for you to transform this country and reversal of this lopsided appointments to ibos against other regions should part of this transformation.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2015
midolian:
Ehn let them remove Baba go slow and osinbande and put their pipu there na, so they can always have their way undecided #AwonOniranu

...They want everything. Give them bread, they 'll ask for butter; Give them butter, they 'll ask for egg; Give them egg, they ll ask for the fowl that laid the egg. Ahn ahn, kilode! angry angry angry
. Igbo thread makes you release. Oshii jati jati. Agbero park

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by midolian(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Igbo thread makes you release. Oshii jati jati. Agbero park
omo igbo, bawo ni? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
They will get their fair share but shouldn't expect a repeat of Jonathan's lopsidedness in their favor (where they were the "pillars" of his government) as we all now know their pivotal role in wrecking that government. Baba has already assured fairness in line with the constitution. "To whom much is given much is expected".
. Asiwajufoward aka coolitempa. U are being tracked. Watch out

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Simeon Nwabakeyi, dem go disgrace you here ooo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2015
after1:
Yeeebhoes and there ways. Na wao
. Superstar1. Hw is Abimbola? Lmaooo
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Superstar1. Hw is Abimbola? Lmaooo
Custommumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by AshiwajuFoward: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Yinmu. Coolitempa and I are kindred spirits and share similar views but we are not one and the same person. Your attempt at blackmail is Dead-on-Arrival.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

Simeon Nwabakeyi, dem go disgrace you here ooo cheesy
. Ngeneukwuewu. Shameless transgendered. Thunder tear u into pieces their. Yorubaboon
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Yinmu. Coolitempa and I are kindred spirits and share similar views but we are not one and the same person. Your attempt at blackmail is Dead-on-Arrival.

Don't take the okada man's son serious.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by omenka(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2015
midolian:
Ehn let them remove Baba go slow and osinbande and put their pipu there na, so they can always have their way undecided #AwonOniranu

...They want everything. Give them bread, they 'll ask for butter; Give them butter, they 'll ask for egg; Give them egg, they ll ask for the fowl that laid the egg. Ahn ahn, kilode! angry angry angry
You've said all I intended to say.

Even if you give the foul that laid the egg, they ask for the entire poultry farm the layer came from.

Mtscheeew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Ngeneukwuewu. Shameless transgendered. Thunder tear u into pieces their. Yorubaboon

Simeon, e no go better for the enemy wey turned you to this mad boy. cheesy
See English ewoooooo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

. Thunder fire you there if you deny ur female moniker again. Conehead
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
Go and finish your Jamb cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by AshiwajuFoward: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Mehn fvck you. Ndi Ara.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Mehn fvck you. Ndi Ara.
Leave him to us, he is our customer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

Simeon, e no go better for the enemy wey turned you to this mad boy. cheesy
See English ewoooooo!
. Coming from a jobless omonile whose parents are seperated. Ask me hw I knw and I will tell you. Yiinnmaooo
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Coming from a jobless omonile whose parents are seperated. Ask me hw I knw and I will tell you. Yiinnmaooo
Hehehehehheh, Simeon e no go better for you if I'm not jobless like your out of okada father. Lmaoooo grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
Hehehehehheh, Simeon you better leave this thread for your own good. grin
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by midolian(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2015
omenka:
You've said all I intended to say.

Even if you give the foul that laid the egg, they ask for the entire poultry farm the layer came from.

Mtscheeew.
hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Mehn fvck you. Ndi Ara.
. Go Bleep your slutty mum there. Yorubastard
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Go Bleep your slutty mum there. Yorubastard
Just the way those little kids fuccck your bleached out mom under abandoned trailers ? Simeon last warning cheesy
Good boy, you are taking corrections.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Udmaster(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Dis yorubas commenting here are funny.. IGBO KWENU!! We are taking over Lagos- THE NO MANS LAND and the ewedu eaters will do NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

. Thunder fire you and simeon. Simeon must have been a torn in the flesh for you coneheaders. Ijiot
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Udmaster(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

Just the way those little kids fuccck your bleached out mom under abandoned trailers ? Simeon last warning cheesy
Good boy, you are taking corrections.
ur body odour in dis forum is irritating.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
ur body odour in dis forum is irritating.
Mumu, that is just too weak.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by NDPVF(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2015
[s]
midolian:

[/s]I MOURN YOUR BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Udmaster(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

Mumu, that is just too weak.
i am allergic to dignifying UGLY BUNKOMS like you with a reply.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by bigerboy200: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2015
nobilis:

Please stop roping Igbos into whatever one Igbo man says.
The Igbo nation has not appointed anybody as a spokesman in this country. So anybody making any statement about Igbos or what he feels the Igbos might want is expressing his personal sentiments.

Igbos haven't sent anybody to make statements on their behalf or make decisions on their behalf.

So when an Igbo man makes any statements that you find offensive, learn to deal with the Igbo man who made that statement and stop roping Igbos into it.

Ezeife is expressing his sentiments. Not that of the Igbo nation.
Abeg.
what is Igbo nation? who is the leader and spokesperson of your Igbo nation?? I am just curious please..no insult

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
i am allergic to dignifying UGLY BUNKOMS like you with a reply.
Biafrafool, fuccck yourself out of my mention jaree.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Thunder fire you and simeon. Simeon must have been a torn in the flesh for you coneheaders. Ijiot
Oloribuku somebody, I know you will deny your ashawo mother and okada father if you need to. grin
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

. Dangote trailer dismember ur head from ur body there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Elders Gives Osibanjo Conditions Before Being Allowed To Be President / Horse Found Dead After Being Used As Transport In Lagos (photos) / Shuaibu Babas, Supporters Defect To PDP in Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.