Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... (6641 Views)

Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by midolian(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ama80:
agitation n sectionalism are in order in a complex country as ours esp whn one section is undisputedly marginalized. cool
I don't think any section is marginalized here. The right time to conclude a section has bn marginalized is when the president must hav made @ least 70% of his appointments.

The problem with the igbos is that they over-react outta impatience and selfishness. And to be very frank about this, it is really annoying. We have so many other tribes in Nigeria but never will u hear any other than the igbo crying of marginalization. Why is it so? angry

Now they ve bn giving NNPC GMD slot(the juiciest of the appointments made so far) and they are still shouting. Nobody has said that slot will be the only slot for them..so why the noise? Why can't they wait to see what will happen next? angry
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by coolitempa(f): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
midolian:
I don't think any section is marginalized here. The right time to conclude a section has bn marginalized is when the president must hav made @ least 70% of his appointments.

The problem with the igbos is that they over-react outta impatience and selfishness. And to be very frank about this, it is really annoying. We have so many other tribes in Nigeria but never will u hear any other than the igbo crying of marginalization. Why is it so? angry

Now they ve bn giving NNPC GMD slot(the juiciest of the appointments made so far) and they are still shouting. Nobody has said that slot will be the only slot for them..so why the noise? Why can't they wait to see what will happen next? angry

Solution is a compulsory deportation.....of d biafraudians back to the erosion filled land....... angry...ungrateful...non producing...wretches... angry

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by lexy2014: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
GstringAngela:
These people are the most confused set of humans on the surface of the earth. In one instance they want biafra, in another instance they want political positions in Nigeria.

They want to break away from the country yet they are demanding for appointments in the same country they want to break away from
babe u make sense but am surprised that men like ezeife who ought 2 educate his people on d workings of a nation is breathing and circulating ethnicity. when some of these people say they represent their various ethnic groups and regions, its obvious they are only interested in their pockets and their bellies
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by lexy2014: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ama80:
agitation n sectionalism are in order in a complex country as ours esp whn one section is undisputedly marginalized. cool
from past experience, lets say from 1999 till date, what benefit accrues to a state or region when someone from that state or region is given a federal appointment?
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by omoreminder2: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

Shizzle11 the hiv infested bastard

Do you want you and ya brothers to cry this afternoon. Go and ask omoreminder2 what happened the last time he tried the POWER of ODUA

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you disturbing me? Do you want to be completely destroyed? You did not learn your lesson after I finished you off the other night?

That was just an introduction into what I can to to you.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by okolochyke: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
omoreminder2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you disturbing me? Do you want to be completely destroyed? You did not learn your lesson after I finished you off the other night?

That was just an introduction into what I can to to you.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

U are a shamless fool and a liar.

U ran away when we started lolzzzz

No mercy for all of u from now. We can start now if you want.

Bastard omo Igbo
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by omoreminder2: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

U are a shamless fool and a liar.

U ran away when we started lolzzzz

No mercy for all of u from now. We can start now if you want.

Bastard omo Igbo

You always say I ran away even when you were gasping for breath.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

You should pity your people grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Realities Of War (photos) / Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run / Nigerians Flee To Cameroon To Escape Boko Haram Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.