Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... (6647 Views)

Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by vayne(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2015
GstringAngela:
These people are the most confused set of humans on the surface of the earth. In one instance they want biafra, in another instance they want political positions in Nigeria.

They want to break away from the country yet they are demanding for appointments in the same country they want to break away from
the few seeking appointments are the sabos we have,only thinking about their stomachs.they are not our spokesmen.
Keep bleating until we buy your oba's and emir's palace in lagos and kano and convert it to shops,then you will cry for a referandum,but it will be too late.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by vayne(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2015
midolian:
Ehn let them remove Baba go slow and osinbande and put their pipu there na, so they can always have their way undecided #AwonOniranu

...They want everything. Give them bread, they 'll ask for butter; Give them butter, they 'll ask for egg; Give them egg, they ll ask for the fowl that laid the egg. Ahn ahn, kilode! angry angry angry
the few seeking appointments are the sabos we have,only thinking about their stomachs.they are not our spokesmen.
Keep bleating,like a goat in a state of foolishness in a bid to be FTC,until we buy your oba's and emir's palaces in lagos and kano and convert it to shops,then you will cry for a referandum,but it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by okolochyke: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You will witness mass burial in your family this week if I am not Simeon. Say amen/amin to that. Ozu nwuru anwu

Cyberwolf, I know your visa denial is still killing you. I know the numerous job refusals is destroying you

Stop disgracing yourself biko
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by noah91(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. The silly low lifer is a jobless omonile boy from ogbomosho. he is no where a girl but a shameless transgendered dingbat
Y do u guys hate ogbomoso? Is it because Adekunle, d igbo slayer is from there?
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by nobilis: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
tunwumi:

I'm sure there is no part of my response with an insult but u have shown what is know best of ur tribe when it comes to objectivity.
No problem. Enjoy ur Sunday

You're the objective one and I'm the one who insulted you, right?
You're the one who is objective by subscribing to a stereotyping and meaningless generalisation. That's how you are objective, isn't it?
You're the one who is objective by telling me how I wasn't appointed to disagree (whatever that means) because I tried to correct an impression. That's how you're objective, isn't it?
U reasoned and talked like someone who isn't educated and you're told as much and it has become an insult??

Before you jumped into quoting me, did you read the post I quoted?
Calling Ezeife a useless old man isn't an insult, right?
Calling Igbos bigots isn't an insult, right?
Yet Igbos are the ones who resort to insults when objectivity is called for.

My tribe is known for insults when objectivity is required, right?
And I guess you have met every Igbo person on earth (or maybe u claim to have interacted with all the Igbos in Nigeria) to have come to the conclusion that Igbos resort to insults when objectivity is required, isn't it?

Yet the very first insult on this thread was thrown by a Yoruba man.

Now, u want to appear saintly and victimised.
Abeg, just go your way and do not quote me again.
Like I've told you, go ahead with your hate-the-Igbos campaign, if that is what puts food on your table.
Keep up the propaganda.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Yujin(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
I respect Mazi Ezeife so much but here I have to register my displeasure at his response. There are times when silence is golden. Leave buhari and his cohorts and plan something else. We don't need a soothsayer to tell us our state of affairs in this Nigeria. Keep silent and plan something else umunne. We sincerely do not need appointments like he rightly said. What is of utmost importance is capital projects and infrastructures but we know they won't bring any so why still talking to them. Brothers plan something different that will benefit our people. Once again: death to this Nigeria.
One naive moderator banned me weeks ago. You can still go ahead and ban me again but the truth still remains; as long as a component of this Nigeria is been mistreated Nigeria will remain vulnerable to destruction. Its just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
after1:

You are the most foolish among the yeebhoe pics posting group. Lolzzz. Even your lord collynzo will not call me Superstar1. You are a learner, ogun kill you and the Abimbola. Dunce
. Thunder tear you into pieces if you deny ur other moniker again superstupid1. Oloriburuku oshi. Greetings to Abimbola. Yinmuuu
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
okolochyke:

Cyberwolf, I know your visa denial is still killing you. I know the numerous job refusals is destroying you

Stop disgracing yourself biko
. Eggheader do you want to cry on this thread? Hmmmm btw hw is Abbey ur sick brother? Yinmuuuu
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by okolochyke: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Eggheader do you want to cry on this thread? Hmmmm btw hw is Abbey ur sick brother? Yinmuuuu

Shizzle11 the hiv infested bastard

Do you want you and ya brothers to cry this afternoon. Go and ask omoreminder2 what happened the last time he tried the POWER of ODUA

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
okolochyke:

Shizzle11 the hiv infested bastard

Do you want you and ya brothers to cry this afternoon. Go and ask omoreminder2 what happened the last time he tried the POWER of ODUA

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Today I am customized13 tomorow. I am cyberwolf. Next day I am shizzle11. Mehn I am so invisible! Btw happy birthday to you and your mother in advance. Yinmuuuu
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by okolochyke: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Today I am customized13 tomorow. I am cyberwolf. Next day I am shizzle11. Mehn I am so invisible! Btw happy birthday to you and your mother in advance. Yinmuuuu

You are big fool. U are not customized13. I have got your full info here with me

Which birthday? Oh ok thanks. It is better than the family funeral you will be attending soon. Kpele
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by CyberWolf: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
No mind that confused ediot grin
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by tunwumi: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mr Igbo defender who have now been appointed to call someone uneducated. Please be guided that I have not resolved to insult like u and I expect a civilised comment from the "educated" not insults. But since this is ur way, I am left with not option than to conclude that it is inborn and it's run in the blood.
Hence, I will invoke the 11th law( silence is the best answer for an "educated"wink

nobilis:

You're the objective one and I'm the one who insulted you, right?
You're the one who is objective by subscribing to a stereotyping and meaningless generalisation. That's how you are objective, isn't it?
You're the one who is objective by telling me how I wasn't appointed to disagree (whatever that means) because I tried to correct an impression. That's how you're objective, isn't it?
U reasoned and talked like someone who isn't educated and you're told as much and it has become an insult??

Before you jumped into quoting me, did you read the post I quoted?
Calling Ezeife a useless old man isn't an insult, right?
Calling Igbos bigots isn't an insult, right?
Yet Igbos are the ones who resort to insults when objectivity is called for.

My tribe is known for insults when objectivity is required, right?
And I guess you have met every Igbo person on earth (or maybe u claim to have interacted with all the Igbos in Nigeria) to have come to the conclusion that Igbos resort to insults when objectivity is required, isn't it?

Yet the very first insult on this thread was thrown by a Yoruba man.

Now, u want to appear saintly and victimised.
Abeg, just go your way and do not quote me again.
Like I've told you, go ahead with your hate-the-Igbos campaign, if that is what puts food on your table.
Keep up the propaganda.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by okolochyke: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
CyberWolf:
No mind that confused ediot grin

No matter what you do, you can never get a visa. You dont know how much we are hurting you underground embarassed embarassed embarassed

Your details and all criminal activities sent to the American, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ and all EU countries embassies

You will soon start understanding me soon

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by CyberWolf: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
okolochyke:

No matter what you do, you can never get a visa. You dont know how much we are hurting you underground embarassed embarassed embarassed

Your details and all criminal activities sent to the American, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ and all EU countries embassies

cool cool cool

grin grin cheesy You be real comedian ...Stop wasting your talent here
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by after1: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Thunder tear you into pieces if you deny ur other moniker again superstupid1. Oloriburuku oshi. Greetings to Abimbola. Yinmuuu

May sango olukoso kill your smelly mother and family. May you and Abimbola never die well. May your family and Abimbola be victim of tanker fire accident. May you die a miserable death. Ashee wa, tito ba bale kotun pada senu mo. Ko she be. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by after1: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin grin cheesy You be real comedian ...Stop wasting your talent here

Shut up ediot. You will die in that Nigeria, no visa for you. Lmaooo
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by amuwo1980: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Abacha and Diya, obj and atiku. Buhari and osibanjo will go same way, we are waiting
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by jaymichael(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Isn't it funny? This is the same Ezeife who risked his life and limb to help restore Abiola's presidency I.e a Yoruba man. Now read and see how the same Yoruba are insulting him, when he is hurting.

I just hope that Ezeife is reading this to see the true character of the people he came to fraternize with, when the same North was humiliating them. He was there with the Yorubas in their darkest hour to show them brotherhood, now compare his behaviour and brotherliness with the wickedness he is currently receiving from Yorubas.

I hope he is learning his lesson now
Ya, the Same way Soyinka who risked his life for the SOLELY Igbo cause during the Biafran war (even went to prison for it) was abused and disrespected for criticising GEJ/PEJ style of administration.
NOTE: JUNE 12 wasn't a Yoruba mandate. It is our collective will as Nigerians and as a Nation to make sure that our choice as regards the right to elect our Leaders is actualised.
The North did not humiliate the Yorubas, IBB truncated a peaceful transition process for selfish and personal reasons. Abacha was power drunk, pure and simple and he had the power till his death. I have forgotten the name of the Northern Army colonel of noble birth that said "though I don't like the man MKO but even if he is the devil, he should be sworn in" because that is the mandate and collective wish of Nigerians. He was retired from the Army. Abacha imprisoned Shehu Yaradua who died in prison and some Northern officers (and other officers from other ethnic groups serving and retired ) who he perceived as threat to his "throne"
Lastly, Ezeife wasn't the only one that fought the June 12 struggle. Infact, a lot of people suffered worse fate. Pa enahoro was exiled, Tinubu escaped assassination, his VI house was petrol bombed. Soyinka went on exhile. Kudirat was assassinated. Ibru and a lot of other Nigerians were shot by the killer squad of Sergent Rogers, A lot of the NADECO members were imprisoned for the struggle, not because it is a Yoruba man that won, because the June 12 struggle is bigger than the Yorubas' aspirations as you wanted to paint it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
after1:

May sango olukoso kill your smelly mother and family. May you and Abimbola never die well. May your family and Abimbola be victim of tanker fire accident. May you die a miserable death. Ashee wa, tito ba bale kotun pada senu mo. Ko she be. cheesy
. May amadioha strike you down with an unidentifiable disease. May you die miserably like awolewo. Ezi
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
after1:

Shut up ediot. You will die in that Nigeria, no visa for you. Lmaooo
. Superstupid1 that guy alone can feed off ur miserably accursed family. Ur days are numbered. Ewu
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
okolochyke:

You are big fool. U are not customized13. I have got your full info here with me

Which birthday? Oh ok thanks. It is better than the family funeral you will be attending soon. Kpele
. Eggheader stop fooling urself you this jobless agbero park. Was Abbey's operation successful?
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
okolochyke:

cool cool cool

. He is ambitious guy who wants to survive unlike a certain eggheader who is still living with his parents at the age of 47. Shame on you mr!!!!
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by after1: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. May amadioha strike you down with an unidentifiable disease. May you die miserably like awolewo. Ezi

May you be bedridden like ojukwu. May you be disgraced and suffer till you kill yourself. May you kill your own mother after raping her. May all your labours be in vain. May you be useless all your life. May you never have happy children. M.oronic cursed bastard son of a naughty wh.ore
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by after1: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Superstupid1 that guy alone can feed off ur miserably accursed family. Ur days are numbered. Ewu

He should feed your own miserable family first before feeding his cursed family. Keep replying yourself ediot. You are just a waste of time cos all you do is make stupid noise everywhere. Accursed son of a local LovePeddler.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
after1:

May you be bedridden like ojukwu. May you be disgraced and suffer till you kill yourself. May you kill your own mother after raping her. May all your labours be in vain. May you be useless all your life. May you never have happy children. M.oronic cursed bastard son of a naughty wh.ore
. May your LovePeddler mother die in her next labour. May ur drunkard father suffer and die off like a nobody in the street. may good things distance itself away from your wretched family. May kwashiokor kill off ur family. Yorubastardic clown
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
after1:

He should feed your own miserable family first before feeding his cursed family. Keep replying yourself ediot. You are just a waste of time cos all you do is make stupid noise everywhere. Accursed son of a local LovePeddler.
. Jobless son of a village rapist. Kitikpa gbawa kwa gi anya there. Eze ure dika gi
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by VirginFinder: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
I knew it would come to this...

ibos are just an INSATIABLE lot!

@udcaster
ibos are slaves in Lagos doing all the hardwork. Slaves used to have property in the time past. It did not change their status as slaves.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Ama80(f): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
midolian:
Ehn let them remove Baba go slow and osinbande and put their pipu there na, so they can always have their way undecided #AwonOniranu

...They want everything. Give them bread, they 'll ask for butter; Give them butter, they 'll ask for egg; Give them egg, they ll ask for the fowl that laid the egg. Ahn ahn, kilode! angry angry angry
agitation n sectionalism are in order in a complex country as ours esp whn one section is undisputedly marginalized. cool
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Ama80(f): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=36762244][/quote]fixed
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by after1: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. May your LovePeddler mother die in her next labour. May ur drunkard father suffer and die off like a nobody in the street. may good things distance itself away from your wretched family. May kwashiokor kill off ur family. Yorubastardic clown

Your father will be stoned to death. Your sister will be raped by 40 mad men and she will bleed to death. You will work and never gain. All your labour will be in vain. You will kill your mother and children with your own hands. All your generation will perish and be forgotten. Erosion will swallow all your village till you all perish like a wasted fish. So shall it be.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by after1: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Jobless son of a village rapist. Kitikpa gbawa kwa gi anya there. Eze ure dika gi

Iku gbona ma je ti e. Oma fowo e gbomo sin. Oma kawo sori shodun. Oma sukun keyin aiye e ni. Oku ojiji ma je ti gbogbo molebi e. Oni sun re. Alanu e ma kuku ojiji laipe. Gbogbo arun ko ba molebi e lo. Koshe be, nkan taba wifun ogbo lo ngbo oooo. Ashe gun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCT Is A Superior Court / Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu / Oyo, Imo, Ogun, Others Lead In Armed Robbery In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.