Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... (6646 Views)

Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Udmaster(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

Biafrafool, fuccck yourself out of my mention jaree.
who know how many men your body odour have scared away, coupled with your ugly face. Tribal marked ewedu eater.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Dangote trailer dismember ur head from ur body there.
Simeon Nwabekeyi, sharaap, go and share the piece of turkey for your Sunday lunch. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
who know how many men your body odour have scared away, coupled with your ugly face. Tribal marked ewedu eater.

Aaarrghhhhhhhhh, this fool from Biafra land is just too lacking in creativity, too dull.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

Oloribuku somebody, I know you will deny your ashawo mother and okada father if you need to. grin
. Low lifer from ogbomosho. I am not Simeon or whatever but a general who have been assigned to nail you to death. Watch out hw your family picx will flood social media soon. We are following you. Promise
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by midolian(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I MOURN YOUR BRAIN.
chief pikin! The smallest and poorest chest-beater on this forum. Tell ur chiefThief to get back to work. its no more business as usual o! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by AshiwajuFoward: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
Dis yorubas commenting here are funny.. IGBO KWENU!! We are taking over Lagos- THE NO MANS LAND and the ewedu eaters will do NOTHING.

Lol. In your dreams. No be Una brothers some Kogi militants (from a minority tribe)beheaded like chickens the other day on their own farms and Una still dey fear, upon all Una mouth Una no do jack and you wan "take over Lagos"? Lol in Mandarin. Go and secure Anambra first. Abasha-Iranu.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Low lifer from ogbomosho. I am not Simeon or whatever but a general who have been assigned to nail you to death. Watch out hw your family picx will flood social media soon. We are following you. Promise
Hahahahahhaahhahaha, now Simeon the son of the okada man is threatening me and I'm trembling.
May you die before the end of this week if I don't see my family pic on NL. grin
You are doomed on NL Simeon, take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Udmaster(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

Aaarrghhhhhhhhh, this fool from Biafra land is just too lacking in creativity, too dull.
Biafra? Mumu, apart 4rm Lagos which is a No mans land, every other South West state is CRAP.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
. The silly low lifer is a jobless omonile boy from ogbomosho. he is no where a girl but a shameless transgendered dingbat
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
[s] Biafra? Mumu, apart 4rm Lagos which is a No mans land, every other South West state is CRAP.[/s]
Can someone take away this fool away from my mention.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PassingShot(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2015
He said, “It is not atonement for the many neglects and insults that have happened with the National Security and Civil Defence Corps, the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency and other agencies

Is it not asking for too much and unreasonable for this man to expect PMB to appoint an Igbo as a Service Chief when it's on record the region didn't want him? Of the five Chiefs, 2 are Hausa/Fulani (COAS & CAS), 1 from NC (CDI), 1 from SW (CDS) and 1 from SS (CNS). To me, this was fair considering that it's security matter which should be number one priority for the president's safety.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. The silly low lifer is a jobless omonile boy from ogbomosho. he is no where a girl but a shameless transgendered dingbat
The LAGS has just started implementing the new law banning okada, running to Mowe/Ibafo will not help your family from your present mystery. grin

4 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by pcicero(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2015
It is not enough. They deserve the presidency too.
Yeye dey smell.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Is it not asking for too much and unreasonable for this man to expect PMB to appoint an Igbo as a Service Chief when it's on record the region didn't want him? Of the five Chiefs, 2 are Hausa/Fulani (COAS & CAS), 1 from NC (CDI), 1 from SW (CDS) and 1 from SS (CNS). To me, this was fair considering that it's security matter which should be number one priority for the president's safety.

Simply a tribe of greed.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by ARIZONA123(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

Hahahahahhaahhahaha, now Simeon the son of the okada man is threatening me and I'm trembling.
May you die before the end of this week if I don't see my family pic on NL. grin
You are doomed on NL Simeon, take that to the bank.
. You will witness mass burial in your family this week if I am not Simeon. Say amen/amin to that. Ozu nwuru anwu
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Udmaster(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Lol. In your dreams. No be Una brothers some Kogi militants (from a minority tribe)beheaded like chickens the other day on their own farms and Una still dey fear, upon all Una mouth Una no do jack and you wan "take over Lagos"? Lol in Mandarin. Go and secure Anambra first. Abasha-Iranu.
TRASH, are you shedding tears now? The same way that the Fulanis took over Ilorin from you amala eating Noisemakers is The same way IGBOS will take over Lagos, a NO MAN'S LAND..
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Udmaster(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

Can someone take away this fool away from my mention.
Stupidity and Wowority is in your genetics, so am not suprised.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by illiad: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2015
K
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You will witness mass burial in your family this week if I am not Simeon. Say amen/amin to that. Ozu nwuru anwu
Lmaoooooo Simoen Nwbakeyi, your family is already dead with poverty. So no need wishing you death. grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by PentiumPro(f): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
Stupidity and Wowority is in your genetics, so am not suprised.
Typical Onisha evening school drop out grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by coolitempa(f): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2015
The falt.heads keep using ewedu as a yap....... cheesy....can you imagine sweet ewedu...stew.....with assorted plus iyan....these guys don't know what they r missing..... cheesy
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by emamos: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2015
nobilis:

Please stop roping Igbos into whatever one Igbo man says.
The Igbo nation has not appointed anybody as a spokesman in this country. So anybody making any statement about Igbos or what he feels the Igbos might want is expressing his personal sentiments.

Igbos haven't sent anybody to make statements on their behalf or make decisions on their behalf.

So when an Igbo man makes any statements that you find offensive, learn to deal with the Igbo man who made that statement and stop roping Igbos into it.

Ezeife is expressing his sentiments. Not that of the Igbo nation.
Abeg.
mature,nice,unbias and sensible post
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by coolitempa(f): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2015
My point is this.......ibichukwu is not even ibo.....but delta......plus the SE know this..... cheesy....Ezeife knows that his people don't really consider them as the same.....only when needed for Biafra....n lip service...... grin...so he is right....Buhari has not favoured the iboes.........not even one appointment....may he keep this up.....so we can enjoy the chest beating........ grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by AshiwajuFoward: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
TRASH, are you shedding tears now? The same way that the Fulanis took over Ilorin from you amala eating Noisemakers is The same way IGBOS will take over Lagos, a NO MAN'S LAND..

First go and secure Anambra from Igala beheadings. A minority tribe is fvcking y'all in the a$$/bom-bom and you are here talking crap. Lagos is and will always be Yorubaland. Your almajiri brothers are always welcome to live in our ghettos, trade, sell gala, and pirate cds, after all there are other tribes from all over Nigeria thriving here as well, because our land gives them an opportunity to prosper and succeed, something that can't be said for your drug-trafficking capital and fake products peddling lot.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by coolitempa(f): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Yinmu. Coolitempa and I are kindred spirits and share similar views but we are not one and the same person. Your attempt at blackmail is Dead-on-Arrival.

No mind the muumuu.....awon didirin.......instead of facing the galant igala warriors taking over his state....... cheesy...he is here shouting Biafra... cheesy.....and eyeing Lagos where the lagoon awaits...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Udmaster(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

First go and secure Anambra from Igala beheadings. A minority tribe is fvcking y'all in the a$$/bom-bom and you are here talking crap. Lagos is and will always be Yorubaland. Your almajiri brothers are always welcome to live in our ghettos, trade, sell gala, and pirate cds, after all there are other tribes from all over Nigeria thriving hereas well, because our land gives them an opportunity to prosper and succeed, something that can't be said for your drug-trafficking capital and fake products peddling lot.
continue to shed tears.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by gulfer: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2015
Oliver twist..........
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by illiad: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Isn't it funny? This is the same Ezeife who risked his life and limb to help restore Abiola's presidency I.e a Yoruba man. Now read and see how the same Yoruba are insulting him, when he is hurting.

I just hope that Ezeife is reading this to see the true character of the people he came to fraternize with, when the same North was humiliating them. He was there with the Yorubas in their darkest hour to show them brotherhood, now compare his behaviour and brotherliness with the wickedness he is currently receiving from Yorubas.

I hope he is learning his lesson now
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by after1: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Superstar1. Hw is Abimbola? Lmaooo

You are the most foolish among the yeebhoe pics posting group. Lolzzz. Even your lord collynzo will not call me Superstar1. You are a learner, ogun kill you and the Abimbola. Dunce

1 Like

Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by illiad: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Very miserable, you!
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by tunwumi: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2015
I'm sure there is no part of my response with an insult but u have shown what is know best of ur tribe when it comes to objectivity.
No problem. Enjoy ur Sunday

nobilis:

No need to dignify your question with a response.
I thought I was speaking with an educated fellow with a sound reasoning ability.
Obviously I'm wrong.

You're free to go ahead with your Hate-The-Igbos campaign.
But I've made my point.
Happy Sunday.
Re: NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2015
As if SE,SS voted for him. Anyway I will talk to my boy about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy Payment, ECA Depletion: Ajuri, Misrepresenting Facts - TonyeBarcanista / Tinubu Directs Immediate Action Plan To Halt Flooding In Nigeria / President Obasanjo Wants a Third Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.