Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic (5454 Views)

Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Antoeni(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Your girl is in the bathroom and you decided to use your phone to call her line to know how she saved your number. And you see this, what will you do?

5 Likes

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by akprosperblog(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2018
how did you know it's her boyfriend? . . . ...
. . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by mimimile93: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Women are terrible. My ex once saved my nom on her fone with a female name. 'Juliet'. Love didn't let me decode what dat means..

5 Likes

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Antoeni:
Your girl is in the bathroom and you decided to use your phone to call her line to know how she saved your number. And you see this, what will you do?

Ma guy. This cracked me up, Gooood! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
me I don't save the number on my phone, it's stored in my brain already I can say it off heart

1 Like

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by youngberry001(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
I go save her own 2 Debora pussy odour sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by youngberry001(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
jessca048:
me I don't save the number on my phone, it's stored in my brain already I can say it off heart
i swear i dnt trust girls like you cheesy
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by MartinCorridon: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
My girl dialled hers and saw "Pastor Matthew"

The next thing...i saw the stars & moon at 12 noon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Auladimeji1: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Antoeni:
Give my life to christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by ibkayee(f): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lmao
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Oyindidi(f): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Lmao
Happy birthday girl!
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by ibkayee(f): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Happy birthday girl!
Thanks dear smiley
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by BuhariNaWah: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
jessca048:

Me too.... Family and close friends numbers are stored in there... it comes out from the head whenever i want to dial
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Is today your birthday?
ibkayee:
Lmao
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Fork her like wetin till she run off like that olosho on frontpage yesterday.
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by ibkayee(f): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Is today your birthday?
Nah, some days back
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Aww happy belated birthday kiss hope you had a swell time?
ibkayee:

Nah, some days back

1 Like

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by chic2pimp(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
ibkayee:
Lmao

Happy Belated Birthday swerrie pie kiss kiss kiss...Papi loves you more than you'll ever know kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by ibkayee(f): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Aww happy belated birthday kiss hope you had a swell time?
Thank you, yeah I did smiley
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by ibkayee(f): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
chic2pimp:

Happy Belated Birthday swerrie pie kiss kiss kiss...Papi loves you more than you'll ever know kiss kiss kiss
Thank you, love you too baybee kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Where my share of cake? I will drink to you this evening with my crush wink
ibkayee:

Thank you, yeah I did smiley
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by ibkayee(f): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Where my share of cake? I will drink to you this evening with my crush wink
What kind of cake? wink
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
The sweet kind of cake Like say you go give me the other kind of cake if I ask

ibkayee:

What kind of cake? wink

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
jessca048:
Me trying so hard to trust your type; grin

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:
Women are terrible. My ex once saved my nom on her fone with a female name. 'Juliet'. Love didn't let me decode what dat means..

You have never experienced love so leave the word alone! You're like an abused dog... undecided
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by ibkayee(f): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
The sweet kind of cake Like say you go give me the other kind of cake if I ask

cheesy
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by chic2pimp(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
ibkayee:

What kind of cake? wink

Hahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
cry
LivingFree:

You have never experienced love so leave the word alone! You're like an abused dog... undecided

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
ibkayee:

What kind of cake? wink

It was your birthday? shocked shocked shocked happy belated

Send me your awesome birthday nudes so I can fap this dick real quick kiss cool
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
who dey follow you laugh
ibkayee:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by ibkayee(f): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

It's your birthday? shocked shocked shocked

Send me your awesome birthday nudes so I can fap this dick real quick kiss cool
Some days back smiley

Lol this guy smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Became A Lesbian - True Life Story / So Codedruns.com Is Really Chai / He Nolonger Pick My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.