Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

My Sister Calls My Boyfriend’s Name In Her Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend’s Name In Her Sleep (883 Views)

See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Calls My Boyfriend’s Name In Her Sleep by tola9ja: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hello sir, am Folake and am a banker with one of the Top Micro Finance Banks. My work recently has been taking a lot of time and so this has taken a toll on my relationship with my boyfriend of 3 years. He keeps complaining that have not been having his time, as I don’t pick his calls most time during office hours. But he refused to believe the phone is not always with me at that time. We submit our phones at resumption of work to avoid distractions.

Late in June, we began to have serious conflicts as we would go days without contacting eachother. But we always found a way to reconcile. But since the 3rd week of July, we have not spoken, which made me believe we are done with eachother.

But what now baffles me is that since last week, my younger sister has been mumbling his name in her sleep. Have not really confronted her. But it happened again this night.

Could it be that they are seeing eachother? I can’t stand the thought that my ex is seeing Lade.

Please, I need advice on what to do please.

http://tiwasblog.co/2015/22/my-sister-calls-my-boyfriends-name-in-her-sleep/
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend’s Name In Her Sleep by tola9ja: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
may be she has a friend bearing the same name and they play together before going to bed undecided undecided embarassed

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend’s Name In Her Sleep by homeboy205: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Na love
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend’s Name In Her Sleep by pasqal09: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
I think a displacement reaction just occurred
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend’s Name In Her Sleep by Ramos16(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
it might not be what you think, your sis might simply just have a crush on him
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend’s Name In Her Sleep by orunto27: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Call your sister, tell her your observations and if she is in love, tell her the repercussions and leave the boy.
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend’s Name In Her Sleep by donholy28(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Then ur boyfriend is a wizard visiting ur sis in her dreams...pray o
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend’s Name In Her Sleep by Situation001(m): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2015
he's ur ex so you gotta move on since you dont even have time for him in d first place.. If your sister is in love with him please let them be.. They may have time for each other.. Where you see nothing your sister might have found something.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Other Traits A Female Should Crave For Or Have Rather Than Beauty / WHAT? Is Cynthia Morgan Pregnant? (PHOTO) / I Know Many Guys Would Love To Do These....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.