Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming (33108 Views)

Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life / Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) / Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by 400billionman: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Opinedecandid:
K

But I disbelieve the report's authenticity as regards naija.

Common, naija gat HNWIs pass that number, by far.

The number of individuals that have gotten there over a decade ago is by far more than that.

Maybe, however because some of them, if not most of them, acquired theirs individually, so they might have kept the development from government, the press and certain financial authorities so they won't be exposed and squeezed.

But Nigeria deserves position 1 of that list.

Most people we perceive to be rich are not worth up to N200m that's $1m. No be small money o..

1 Like

Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by manie(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
400billionman:

Most people we perceive to be rich are not worth up to N200m that's $1m. No be small money o..

@400billionman, I am very sure you are on the list.
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by olusholaonipede(f): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Miner13:
Youpele complete it I have a meeting to attend

If Nigeria is not at no1

Just I do not comment

Why that picx for ivory coast
What are they mixing

Gold and Diamond.
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by Miner13: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
olusholaonipede:

Gold and Diamond.

Aunty shola cool
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by olusholaonipede(f): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Miner13:

Aunty shola cool

Kilode leni sunday. i dey owe you!
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by laurel03(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kelewele:
hey dude!shut your filthy trap already.What's with you peeps always trying to negate anything about Ghana.How dare you relate noble Ghanaians success to your zoo.To hell with you and your boko republic
ur brother still shine my shoe for me yesterday.... 9ja slave on 9ja forum... Proudly 9ja boy
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by laurel03(m): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
PetroDolla3:

Fuckeduppedness grin why do mumugerians have such inferiority complex?

You want to die because Ghana has one of the fastest growing number of millionaires in Africa? grin

Why don't you pour cement into a bucket full of milo/water, and drink? grin no one will miss you and the world will be a better place with one less MUMU.

And what evidence do you have to support your obnoxious claim?

While you fuelish magg0ts are busy celebrating mass poverty other African countries are growing their economies.
9ja slave dey angry... Ntooi... I don't argue wt slaves like Ghana except u want to shine my shoe for me.... Or you dey sell rat gum killer

Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by neocortex: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Youpele52:
4. Nigeria — In Africa's largest state both by population and the size of the economy, the number of HNW individuals has more than quadrupled to 15,400, a 305% increase since 2000.

Adonbiliv this,
Nigeria's economy was completely destroyed by PDP,
where the hell did you get this stat from ?
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
The OP, if a Nigerian,is a most unpatriotic one - a fifth columnist! Where not a Nigerian the OP must be an armchair journalist! Oshodi is no longer this disorderly.
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by manie(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/nigerias-millionaire-class-increases-from-5000-to15400/

Despite increasing economic hardships, the latest wealth report has indicated that the number of millionaires in Nigeria has risen to 15,400, about 305 per cent from 5,000 recorded in year 2000, when the last study on wealthy was conducted. Their combined networth is about USD150 billion (about N30 trillion).Global Wealth reporters are calculated on legitimate and registered assets within the tax net.

According to the latest research report by New World Wealth focusing on Africa’s wealthy class 2015, wealthy elite is expanding at a dramatic pace.

Forbes wealth report had put total wealth of top 15 wealthy Nigerians at about USD36 billion (about N7.2 trillion).

The top 10 list includes Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Folorunsho Alakija, Femi Otedola, Abdulsalamad Rabui, Theophilus Danjuma, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, Mohammed Indimi and Tunde Folawiyo
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by manie(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
manie:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/nigerias-millionaire-class-increases-from-5000-to15400/

Despite increasing economic hardships, the latest wealth report has indicated that the number of millionaires in Nigeria has risen to 15,400, about 305 per cent from 5,000 recorded in year 2000, when the last study on wealthy was conducted. Their combined networth is about USD150 billion (about N30 trillion).Global Wealth reporters are calculated on legitimate and registered assets within the tax net.

According to the latest research report by New World Wealth focusing on Africa’s wealthy class 2015, wealthy elite is expanding at a dramatic pace.

Forbes wealth report had put total wealth of top 15 wealthy Nigerians at about USD36 billion (about N7.2 trillion).

The top 10 list includes Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Folorunsho Alakija, Femi Otedola, Abdulsalamad Rabui, Theophilus Danjuma, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, Mohammed Indimi and Tunde Folawiyo

15 top wealthy Nigerians have a combined networth of $36 billion.
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by mickey45: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
mployer:
Op why use that oshodi bust stop to represent Nigeria? angry

Thought I'm the only one seeing that....

1 Like

Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by Raxxye(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
I juGod!want to be numbered among the HNWI in a few years' time, so help me God!
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by bummyla(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
I Go Chop My Millions Too In Jesus Christ Name I Pray! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by rallymento(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
manie:

According to the book "The Millionaire Next Door", about 3.5 in every 100 household in US have a minimum combined networth of $1million as at year 2000 which was 15 years ago.

Assuming we have 100 million households in the US, we should be talking of about 3.5million HNWI.

You are right, but I am talking about self made millionaires, meaning those that became millionaires just by thinking out an initiative that became a lasting solution to a problem to a group of people..... Anyways I am quoting Brian Tracy..... Cheers
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by Kelewele(m): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
laurel03:
ur brother still shine my shoe for me yesterday.... 9ja slave on 9ja forum... Proudly 9ja boy
Your bitchazz sister is fvcking ma dog as usual for some pesewas.You are not even worth licking the soles of ma feet not to talk of shining my boot.You can have several seats beneath my sh!t where you truly belong.
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by manie(m): 5:59am On Aug 10, 2015
rallymento:

You are right, but I am talking about self made millionaires, meaning those that became millionaires just by thinking out an initiative that became a lasting solution to a problem to a group of people..... Anyways I am quoting Brian Tracy..... Cheers

About 50% of the millionaires in the book (Millionaires Next Door) are self made and they eun their own businesses. But most of those who became decamillionaires or billionaires were not self made as the time the book was written about 15 years ago. They became ultra-rich by prudent management and multiplication of the wealth inherited from their parents.
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by fanficgirl(f): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Oh shut up and get off this forum. Empty barrels make the most noise undecided
Kelewele:
Your bitchazz sister is fvcking ma dog as usual for some pesewas.You are not even worth licking the soles of ma feet not to talk of shining my boot.You can have several seats beneath my sh!t where you truly belong.
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by laurel03(m): 7:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Kelewele:
I sure u father was the kwame dt sells puffpuff for me during my pry school days.... #9jaslave Kwasia
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by dammylarey(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2015
wealth is not acquired in one day not even in weeks,month but contently doing what works and investing and re-investing.anyone can acquire wealth - https://www.nairaland.com/2514821/earn-free-bitcoin-money-millionaire
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by optimusprime2(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
PetroDolla3:
hahaha you saw only Angola,Zambia abi? Look more closely grin your Master Ghana is also ahead of the giANT grin of africa.
it's possible, try to understand Ghana has a higher currency index and stabler economy that works to their advantage over "The giant of Africa" how much does a dollar punch to naira as of today? so The list still isn't out of place.
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by inereunwa1(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
@op why you dey use that worwor place they represent Nigeria you no see another beautiful place use tomorrow now you go come here dey complain say other countries they look down on us say Nigeria is a dirty country
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by millhouse: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Joseph Williams <
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
undecided
mployer:
Op why use that oshodi bust stop to represent Nigeria? angry
think urs is b8r, what abt #ETHIOPIA? Jst a grass? Is d@ what define us? undecided
i mean tnx for d@ 2, we hav a fertile land, bt lyk ol d countries here r representd with their good view city, n' ethiopia hav no urban city? Ooooo
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by Kelewele(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
fanficgirl:
Oh shut up and get off this forum. Empty barrels make the most noise undecided
Sorry i don't do trannies
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by Kelewele(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
laurel03:
I sure u father was the kwame dt sells puffpuff for me during d days of my pry school.... #9jaslave Kwasia
Trust me you'll be better off going back to primary school because you suck big time.W t f
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by fanficgirl(f): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Was that supposed to be an insult? Glad to know that you're constantly thinking about trannies smh
Kelewele:
Sorry i don't do trannies
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by Kelewele(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
fanficgirl:
Was that supposed to be an insult? Glad to know that you're constantly thinking about trannies smh
All i'm saying is i don't fvck she-males like your kind ,so get your skinny azz off ma d!ck b!tch!
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by fanficgirl(f): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Insult might have hurt more if it could actually be applied to me. Why are trannies the first thing on your mind. Must be your luck that you attract so many.
Kelewele:
All i'm saying is i don't fvck she-males like your kind ,so get your skinny azz off ma d!ck b!tch!
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by Kelewele(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
fanficgirl:
Insult might have hurt more if it could actually be applied to me. Why are trannies the first thing on your mind. Must be your luck that you attract so many.
It's an undeniable fact that nigerian ladies look muscular hence my comparison with trannies.Which means fvcking your kind is an abomination.
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by fanficgirl(f): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Interesting, considering the fact that i'm the opposite and constantly get told to gain muscles smh. If you're actually from Ghana you honestly have no reason to critique us when your own ladies are lipsrsealed. That isn't just me being insulting, i've heard it from your own men...
Kelewele:
It's an undeniable fact that nigerian ladies look muscular hence my comparison with trannies.Which means fvcking your kind is an abomination.
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by Kelewele(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2015
fanficgirl:
Interesting, considering the fact that i'm the opposite and constantly get told to gain muscles smh. If you're actually from Ghana you honestly have no reason to critique us when your own ladies are lipsrsealed. That isn't just me being insulting, i've heard it from your own men...
keep consoling yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency / Ugandan Bank Insists That A Sick Man On Oxygen Comes Before Getting His Money / Banks Alert Customers To EMTL, Commence Remittance January 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.