Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming (33094 Views)

Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life / Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) / Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by fanficgirl(f): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Okey I will
Kelewele:
keep consoling yourself
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by Miner13: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
olusholaonipede:

Kilode leni sunday. i dey owe you!

Beeniooooi

Moti sofun ooni ile-ife
Sugbon oti waja cry cry cry cry
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by manie(m): 2:53am On Oct 15, 2015
manie:
Money management and financial literacy ought to be incorporated into our curricullum.

Maybe the poor and the middle-class need to learn what the truly rich people know about money making, money management and money multiplication.
Money management and financial literacy should be made compulsory in our schools.
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by datigbogirl: 3:20am On May 11, 2016
Gwan2:
See wat capitalism is doing to africa...Countries having Individuals with wealth enuf to feed d whole country's population and also individuals dat can barely eat 1 meal à day...
The worst part is dat i wil be taxed dsame10% vat with d so called HNW individual.
Until we implore UK tax system, d gap btw d rich and d poor in African wil continue to b as long as river nile.

Loser...Shameless Parasite...
Re: Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming by tck2000(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Shun Pos Transactions Over Charges / Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Seyi Bickersteth Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.