Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor (2853 Views)

45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k / Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / How To Spot A Gay Man. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by mowah: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Few months back I went to an Hospital in Ibadan. Then I was attended to by a male doctor. He seemed girlish with chew gum in his mouth but I assumed that was how he was. When I then explained how I felt to him, I. E headache, soar throat, fever. Then he asked if I had discharge from my manhood. I said NO. He than told me to lie down for examination and he locked his door. He asked me too remove my trousers that i had urinary tract infection but I was suprised because I never complained of any urinary problem. He then opened my zip brought out my manhood and started rubbing it. But when he saw my face change he left it and told me to go for a lab test. When, the result came out it showed I only had thyphoid fever. He then said to me "I'm gonna Fu*k you" then I became scared and concluded he wasnt a normal being. He later told me that he was Gay and liked me because my ass was Big. And gave Me his number incase I change my mind. Since that day I knew gays existed. My fellow brothers homosexuality is real.
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by majamajic(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Swaggzkid: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
[b] Bro. My encounter with a gay was I think 4months back,

I met the guy outside the premises of my work place , I don't know how we started a conversation and he asked me so many questions like; if I live around? I told him perhaps he laughed and hit his hands on ma yash *i was didn't get the mapping by then, am sure he used style to feel ma yash I guess.*now*

I rounded up with him told him later tinz we go gist, he asked if I was on active on whatsapp I told him not much. *i innocently gave him my number. The next day was a Sunday, after service he called me that we should go out , I told him I had no cash on me he said he will sponsor I grin in my mind.

We went out that evening, gosh! This man blast me with questions relating to his gay stuff. I was high by then I was just nodding to everything he was saying, lolz He even had the gods to ask me sensitive questions I can say here.

Let me stop here its a long story. But sha I handle the matter perfectly well, that the guy sef come run, and he is never ashamed of himself.
*I met another gay again when I went to a swimming pool with friends grin grin no be small tin. Make God deliver them from such spell.[/b]
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yuck! undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by oba2flex(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
U were lucky he didn't inject u into comma and finish u off

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
ibadan? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by SultanYoung: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm Allah it's great thanks for his protection from the beast you encounter If not it would have been a different story may Allah guide ever one of us both Muslim and Christians from the evil of this world amin
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Still reading.. cool
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is Crazy!
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lolsss grin You should have reported him! let a police man pretend to be a patient, so he can experience wat u experienced firsthand, record it and arrest him grin that'd be cool grin

I hate gays with such strong passion. if u gay or lesbo, dnt even let me find out.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by whirlwind7(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Chei.

My broda, na God save ur yansh.
Woulda beaten the fagg0t within an inch of his life there and then.

Most gays I've seen play it cool and get very sure about not receiving a horrible response from a new prospect before they make a move.

This one just pounced on you, because he felt that being a doctor would make you respect him. Bah! angry
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
First of all... he was rubbing ur penis ? c'mon bro.. ur face changed? As in how. its obvious u liked d massage... to d extent dat u cudnt give d man slap .. twas only ur face dat changed...dat means u were enjoying it..
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by largehead: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Boy with d gay Doc
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hard to believe
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by tayebest(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Lolsss grin You should have reported him! let a police man pretend to be a patient, so he can experience wat u experienced firsthand, record it and arrest him grin that'd be cool grin

I hate gays with such strong passion. if u gay or lesbo, dnt even let me find out.

Toor
What will you do?? undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
tayebest:

Toor What will you do?? undecided
ask ur ghost undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Juxtified(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
mowah:
Few months back I went to an Hospital in Ibadan. Then I was attended to by a male doctor. He seemed girlish with chew gum in his mouth but I assumed that was how he was. When I then explained how I felt to him, I. E headache, soar throat, fever. Then he asked if I had discharge from my manhood. I said NO. He than told me to lie down for examination and he locked his door. He asked me too remove my trousers that i had urinary tract infection but I was suprised because I never complained of any urinary problem. He then opened my zip brought out my manhood and started rubbing it. But when he saw my face change he left it and told me to go for a lab test. When, the result came out it showed I only had thyphoid fever. He then said to me "I'm gonna Fu*k you" then I became scared and concluded he wasnt a normal being. He later told me that he was Gay and liked me because my ass was Big. And gave Me his number incase I change my mind. Since that day I knew gays existed. My fellow brothers homosexuality is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by tayebest(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

ask ur ghost undecided

K
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

why judging? will u tell me u havn't mastubated before or lesbo bf? then u r guilty as well
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na Only Girls Nyash i dey straff >>does that mean am gay
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

why judging? will u tell me u havn't mastubated before or lesbo bf? then u r guilty as well

are u sick in the head or something wat does masturbationnn have to with gay or lesbo??

I can see dat u dnt even know wat ur typing. go back to pry school and learn how to construct simple sentence.
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

are u sick in the head or something wat does masturbationnn have to with gay or lesbo??

I can see dat u dnt even know wat ur typing. go back to pry school and learn how to construct simple sentence.
No ur moniker is sick in d head for stimatizing against d homosexuals when ur eroticc self cannot be tamed down by parent and others.
u do whatever u like, u date whoever u want to so let it be it and also let them do them like u do yours

Ashawo.
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

No ur moniker is sick in d head for stimatizing against d homosexuals when ur eroticc self cannot be tamed down by parent and others.
u do whatever u like, u date whoever u want to so let it be it and also let them do them like u do yours

Ashawo.

FYI, its ur slutttty mum that's an ashawo smiley ugly old illiterate gay.
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

i guess u r igbotic lady dat doesn't respect elders including your igbo-idiotic mother so dats y i don't have any issue with her or ur father cuz it was ur stupid self dat made that stupid comment.

Look at her, with all d igbotic and idiotic illiterate looks all on her face.
go ahead keep insulting ur family u daft destitute/prostitute from the most irritant and hated tribe of the world.
I Spits saliver on your imbecilic head Nigerian Slave girl.
i know u must be a prostitute of the highest order for the Hausas in a brothel wherever u r. for dat, u r useless. I mean totally useless and deserve not my further comments cuz ur life don condemn.
again for your mother, i won't blame her because she regreted dat day u were born.

Shame on d useless girl frm a useless tribe.
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:

u can ask d nairaland mods playing with ur stinky pussy to ban me, but dis messages will keep hiting u badly
d stupid, lazy and errrotic Olosho of nigerian brothels, you shud be on ur sluting job not nairaland.
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

u can ask d nairaland mods playing with ur stinky pussy to ban me, but dis messages will keep hiting u badly
d stupid errrotic Olosho 4 brothel of nairaland.
bro u are a GOAT for hating on a tribe I'm sorry I called you a GOAT nd I promise you that I won't call you a GOAT again

you are a GOAT I know I promised u that I won't call u a GOAT but u must really be a GOAT for me to have broken my promise

GOOOOOOAAAAAAATTTTTT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Audray(f): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

i guess u r igbotic lady dat doesnt respect elders including your own igbo idiotic mother.
don't have an issue with ur mother or father cuz it was ur stupid self dat made that stupid comment.
Look at her with all d igbotic and idiotic illiterate look all on your face.
go ahead keep insulting ur family u daft destitute/prostitute from the most irritant and hated tribe of the world.
I Spits Saliver on your imbecilic head Nigerian Slave girl.
i know u must be a prostitute of the highest order for the Hausas wherever u r for d hausas and yoruba people. for u r useless to us.

Shame on d useless girl frm a useless tribe.

did u have to drag in tribalistic slurs in here?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by pasword: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Otu ocha!!!!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
cool before they close the thread
Re: A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor by tracekenty: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
tayebest:

Toor
What will you do?? undecided
She wud report her ass first to acclaimed gay, get it fixed n den ..... U knw d rest..

(1) (Reply)

How To Collect A Bae Number Sharperly / The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me / (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.