Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

(counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! (2849 Views)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
[b]....without much ado let's get down to businessgrin....I wanna counter d thread"9 types of Nigerian boyfriend" compiled by jadekitana!smiley.....although mine is 8...

1) SPINSTER'S GIRLFRIEND:she does things on her own,she dont care about her boyfriend...and she live her life as if she don have a guy....she lives an idle kinda life!

2) ACIDIC GIRLFRIEND: she gets angry easily,she sparks out In any little misunderstanding and also possess a dominating attitude!undecided

3) SLAVE GIRLFRIEND: though not married to her boyfriend, but acts like a wify...do d washing,cooking,cleaning and all domestic stuffs....and worst of all,she is been controlled by her boyfriend!undecided

4) GENERAL GIRLFRIEND:she friends everybody...keeps a lot of male folks,spend much time with them....in facts she accommodates all!!undecided

5) DRY GIRLFRIEND: although most people believe that it's the duty of a guy only to spend on a girl,but I don't because being in a relationship with a guy,u as a girl ought to spend too on your guy to prove ur love for him too....but this category of girlfriend don't spend at all but expect much from the guy......and d relationship is often boring!undecided

6)PANADOL GIRLFRIEND: Lazy and only loves boyfriend for d sake of money...a kinda parasite and a gold digger!undecided

7)VISITING GIRLFRIEND:they visit mostly when dey are in need of sex,especially when the guy can satisfy dem well....undecided

cool CARING GIRLFRIEND: they are very caring and loving....very responsible and treats their boyfriend like a PRINCE.... they love,respect and care for their guy!grin....

I belong to category 1 and 4....struggling to quite dem for category 8!smiley

now ladies what category do u belong to and guys in which category do your girlfriends treat u with!

let's have fun!grin[/b]
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Synzu(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is some wack-ass counter thread undecided

3 Likes

Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Jayjay0(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
I was here grin
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by ireneony(f): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:
This is some wack-ass counter thread undecided
very wack grin grin anything for front page this season undecided

2 Likes

Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by DanceVille: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Synzu(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:

Wetin you don chop this afternoon? undecided
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by falconey(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by cezarman(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
see talk oh!
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by ireneony(f): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

Wetin you don chop this afternoon? undecided
knight crew abi na octopus mr wang grin
What is your own......must u quote me.
U should be glad I quote u self undecided
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
undecided....sweety why d insult?
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner my luff, though I support you in all that you do, but shouldn't it be a guy that counters
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Synzu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
knight crew abi na octopus mr wang grin What is your own......must u quote me. U should be glad I quote u self undecided
Are you related to Sambo Dasuki? undecided
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by RENOWNED2(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
yawns......there is only one type of Nigerian girlfriend,the one that uses straw to suck ur finances dry like fanta if u no shine ur eye.
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
DanceVille:
www.nairaland.com/3046654/different-types-nigerian-girlfriends

...oh!...u opened urs already!...

urs is lovely!....snyzu u can check it over dere!
smiley
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
ireneony:
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
refiner my luff, though I support you in all that you do, but shouldn't it be a guy that counters
....lol...yea it should be...buh its not a law or a must!

I just felt like doing so....smiley
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by ireneony(f): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:

undecided....sweety why d insult?
in order to have a very nice counter thread ur point must be well driven and more original...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Synzu(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:

...oh!...u opened urs already!...
urs is lovely!....snyzu u can check it over dere!
smiley
Haba! Na only me dey here? grin
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by ireneony(f): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

Are you related to Sambo Dasuki? undecided
sway:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::》》》》》》
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
in order to have a very nice counter thread ur point must be well driven and more original...

oh!...wanted to try dat buh I thought it wise to try dis....buh fanx for d correction..against next time!smiley
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

Haba! Na only me dey here? grin
...cos u insulted my write up!undecided
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by ireneony(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:

oh!...wanted to try dat buh I thought it wise to try dis....buh fanx for d correction..against next time!smiley
u re welcome. .
Pardon me for my earlier comment....sometimes one can't just resist the fun on romance section smiley
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:

....lol...yea it should be...buh its not a law or a must!

I just felt like doing so....smiley

okie dokie smiley
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
u re welcome. .
Pardon me for my earlier comment....sometimes one can't just resist the fun on romance section smiley
....I understand.... its all fun!nofin to take personal here!cheesy
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Synzu(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
sway:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::》》》》》》

The other night we were locked in warm embrace... Now you wanna kick me out without atleast giving me breakfast? undecided
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Synzu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
refiner:
...cos u insulted my write up!undecided
Why are you so cuddly all of a sudden? undecided
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by onstelly(f): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Refiner am 8 joor
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Julietcutie(f): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
team #no 8 grin
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

Why are you so cuddly all of a sudden? undecided
....ban!
d fear of ban is d beginning of .....smiley
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by Mediapace: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Just put in more effort next time sis . More ink to your pen cool
refiner:

....I understand.... its all fun!nofin to take personal here!cheesy
Re: (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! by refiner(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
onstelly:
Refiner am 8 joor
....lol!...y d joor?...we dey drag am?grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) / Is This True?(Pics). / Gobe:lagos Prostitute Bites Off Younger Sister's Nose During A Fight Over Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.