Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. (812 Views)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
I commented on friend post on Facebook. Then, this babe started replying my comment. I ignored her shaa.
Today, u commented on the babe post again, and the babe told me that her friend is disturbing h2r about me. Asking her to add me up to their Facebook page. I gave her the go ahead. Then I posted one of my pic on the group. Like a rushing wind, they came on it welcoming me. The said babe commented a my pic as a comment and has been pouring her heart on. She is from from US.
Pls, expert in the house, how do I follow up with this babe. You know how this white behave nah. Your advise urgently needed
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
How do the whites behave? Let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by Efostick(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
will comment later
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
How do the whites behave? Let's start from there.
You know they have a different approach to this stuff called love.
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op ask the lady.

1 Like

Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Incorruptible:

You know they have a different approach to this stuff called love.
if you like her why not tell her? They are straightforward not like us who will like a guy but pretend about it.
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by ronald4lif(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yawns.

1 Like

Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by adepiero: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
What makes you so sure she is into you? undecided

Na so jonzing dey start.

Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by mployer(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by Truth24(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
So Watz tripping u? Because she's white? #ProudlyBlack!
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by An2elect2(f): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
She is desperate and needs a blackie for a change grin
I wont be surprised if she is f*t and urrrgl** tongue grin
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by rawpadgin(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na this same picture u upload wen dey burst the lady head so
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by bi0nics: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by AfroKnight: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Who believes this sh*t?
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nnah, Una no fit show ordinary love to a brother..
A white lady is about to fall mugu and una no dey help matter here
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by Omololu007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
U sure say no b Nija guy
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by 400billionman: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Incorruptible:
I commented on friend post on Facebook. Then, this babe started replying my comment. I ignored her shaa.
Today, u commented on the babe post again, and the babe told me that her friend is disturbing h2r about me. Asking her to add me up to their Facebook page. I gave her the go ahead. Then I posted one of my pic on the group. Like a rushing wind, they came on it welcoming me. The said babe commented a my pic as a comment and has been pouring her heart on. She is from from US.
Pls, expert in the house, how do I follow up with this babe. You know how this white behave nah. Your advise urgently needed

You are about being scopped by a smart naija guy..
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by 400billionman: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pinging..

Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol. See, make una leave all these stuff. Just drop your advise. Babe is a single mum and also working. Her Facebook page is real. Have explored everything on it. She dis dame desperate. Just need tricks to make her more desperate
Re: A White Lady Is Dying For Me On Facebook.. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
rawpadgin:
Na this same picture u upload wen dey burst the lady head so

For your mind. Park well abeg make I see road

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of A Girl In The Bush Trying To Trend On Facebook / Sss(single Seriously Searching) / It’s Always An ‘accident’ When You’re Caught With Your Friend’s Partner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.