Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] (13013 Views)

What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? / Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Yuneek(f): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2018
The ‘World’s Sexiest Dwarf’, Karina Lemos, who is 4ft 3ins tall has been the centre of attraction for many men across the globe due to her revealing pictures which prove that it is not all about the size.

Lemos, a model and actress from Brazil has garnered to herself a whole lot of fans despite her nature.

She is a regular big screen goddess.

A male dwarf was filmed touching himself inappropriately when Lemos was gyrating and doing the Gangnam Style dance in a paddling pool.

Read More: https://dailynaija.com/post/meet-the-worlds-sexiest-dwarf-that-men-cant-stop-dying-for-photos

READ ALSO: https://dailynaija.com/post/bizarre-this-woman-was-born-with-a-third-vagina-and-she-has-a-word-for-people-especially-men-photo

READ ALSO: https://dailynaija.com/post/bbnaija-she-wants-some-more-watch-moment-bam-bam-romanced-teddy-as-penis-after-sexcapade-video

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Memories12411: 9:43am On Mar 05, 2018
grin grin
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2018

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Innobee99(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2018
Die for who?

Am standing but can't see anyone in front of me

6 Likes

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by CentaurXLV(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Innobee99:
Die for who?

Am standing but can't see anyone in front of me

grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by oPPOSEE: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2018
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by oPPOSEE: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2018
Nice IndecentStar.

I have fuc ked big,small,tall,black and fair girls. the ones remaining now re dwarf and white girls.

ALLAH help me to fulfill my mission.

AMIN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
oPPOSEE:
Nice IndecentStar.

I have fuc ked big,small,tall,black and fair girls. the one ones remaining now is dwarf and white girls.

ALLAH me help to fulfill my mission.

AMIN
I hail thee!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Alum34(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin OP say na u de die for her matter, me am not interested.
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Wich are the men dying for her matter?shocked ..greiboy hope u ain't among d men oocheesy.

1 Like

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Swagzlord01(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
they could be right, some men are dwarfs too
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
lefulefu:
Wich are the men dying for her matter?shocked ..greiboy hope u ain't among d men oocheesy.
No way my chairman grin
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
greiboy:
No way my chairman grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by czarina(f): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Really beautiful.

Check my signature
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by mmclatino(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
indeed �
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by pweshdodo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
She can't even ride me on bed...... I can't doggy style her....
We cannot do 69position
I don't need arara o
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by saintkeppy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dwarf Sex Doll, this 1 person go dey use am do gymming morning &nite, turn her upandan, place her on top table run her like turn table.

#djremix undecided
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Astuteleader(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Here to pay condolence to the dead men undecided undecided
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
This is obviously due to plastic surgery. Particularly the titties
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
oPPOSEE:
Nice IndecentStar.

I have fuc ked big,small,tall,black and fair girls. the ones remaining now re dwarf and white girls.

AMIN
Are you okay?
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by porshnuel: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
oPPOSEE:
Nice IndecentStar.

AMIN
for grave abi?
mah man receive sense
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Pat081: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Op is ur brothers or uncle too is dead 4dis tin?
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by nuggarito: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ordinary short girls my second in command never stand na dwarf, baba God EPP your children especially men.
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by oPPOSEE: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2018
Wakandar:
Are you okay?

Black panther babe.
Unfortunately you re black so not in my list of adventure.
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by oPPOSEE: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2018
porshnuel:

for grave abi?
mah man receive sense
You can never own Porsche by affixing your name to it.

Double your hustle and leave aproko.
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by millomaniac: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2018
What kind of fuckery is this? Op a dwarf is a dwarf there is nothing sexy there. angry .
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Bitterleafsoup: 2:47am On Mar 06, 2018
Bantam:

grin ;DBrillant!
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Bitterleafsoup: 2:48am On Mar 06, 2018
oPPOSEE:
Nice IndecentStar.

AMIN

2 Likes

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by kenir(m): 5:22am On Mar 06, 2018
pictures of the dead men or Idonbilivit!
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by mikejj(m): 6:27am On Mar 06, 2018
oPPOSEE:
Nice IndecentStar.

AMIN
we need to tell oscar about this guy for nomination.
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] by Kobicove(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2018
So long as she's happy in her own skin...no problem undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Kissing, Touching & Smooching Themselves, Spark Outrage [Video] / What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? / I Bin Go Do Photo Shoot I Saw This Type Of Lady (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.