Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam (26205 Views)

8 Tips To Help You Avoid A Job Scam / Pls How Do I Verify A Job Offer From A Uae Based Company Is Real / Dont Fall For This Job Scam Supposedly From SHELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by 400billionman: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
The package dem wan throw me last year open my eyes. .

Nah very rich intelligent boys dey prepare these scam emails.. But this one no package well..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by mranova(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bros, nice reply you for add " your father!!" Join for the message.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by borngenius(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hahaha.they tried me too, said I should pay 15k to process my travel papers. I say make them collect am from my first salary. Since then they locked up. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by kennyman2000(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Very funny.. U're mouthed bro... The scammer too go laugh tire..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by zulfas: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin
Adesiji77:

Seconded cheesy grin
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] grin
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by mrrock: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Unibentested:
I received this email today and after much scrutiny with my Uniben tested-street eyes, I concluded it was Scam. Check out my munched reply to Mr Khan.

Job Opportunity in Gulf Petrochem FZC Limited (U.A.E)

Dear Applicant(s),

You have been shortlisted as a qualified candidate for employment at Gulf Petrochem FZC Limited, (U.A.E) based on your CV/Profile on our recruitment partners -Joblistnigeria- website.

For authentication and confirmation Please kindly re-forward your resume/CV (Microsoft Word Format) including certificates obtained to the below email for screening and verification.

Kindly Re-forward your Resume/ CV to: careers@gepcofzcuae.com

Regards,

Mr. Khan Azaid
Recruitment Manager
Gulf Petrochem FZC Limited (U.A.E)
Address: Hamriyah Free Zone Sharjah 41506 UAE.
Email: careers@gepcofzcuae.com

That message could be from your friend. Even a Nairalander!.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by SimpleVili: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Evathyst:
Lmao! The Oyibo man self suppose apply to learn work from original waffi guys. Who be daluwa? grin
& you sef think say na oyibo person be that? Na our fellow Naija person be that o!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by tgmservice: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sori to inform u boi u have missed the oppurtunity of a lifetym I got my employment @ AT group through them. Luk well b4 u judge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Mopolchi: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
MadCow1:
Epic ke... undecided

You just lost a sweet Job in the UAE that pays over 25 million per annum in basic salary after taxes with benefits like; Company car, Company house, 2 Mopol for you and your wife's protection, a company driver and nanny for your baby.

angry

All these UNIBEN graduates no just get sense. Them suppose change that school to poultry.. All they do in that school is Scam Engineering.

Arrant rubbish.. angry

**Spits and leaves the thread Mad as Bleep at this OP.. **
You be really mad cow.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by espn(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
ladyF:
grin
1.what's your occupation?
2. How do u spend ur leisure time
3. Are u married?
4. What's ur gender?
What are your priorities?
U seem to be very free.. grin
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by tunergy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
MadCow1:
Epic ke... undecided

You just lost a sweet Job in the UAE that pays over 25 million per annum in basic salary after taxes with benefits like; Company car, Company house, 2 Mopol for you and your wife's protection, a company driver and nanny for your baby.

angry

All these UNIBEN graduates no just get sense. Them suppose change that school to poultry.. All they do in that school is Scam Engineering.

Arrant rubbish.. angry

SAY god

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Mopolchi: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
tgmservice:
Sori to inform u boi u have missed the oppurtunity of a lifetym I got my employment @ AT group through them. Luk well b4 u judge
through who? you got to be serious. please verify before you talk. remove the careers@ and visit the website attached you will discover that the message was a scam.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Onaedose1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
majamajic:
Funny angry

UAE don't use LIMITED, they use LLC

Pls disregard if you perceive this correction in the wrong light. LLC simply means limited liability company.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Mopolchi: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
espn:
1.what's your occupation?
2. How do u spend ur leisure time
3. Are u married?
4. What's ur gender?
What are your priorities?
U seem to be very free.. grin
omo, e be like say she wan recoup the time wey she dey inactive for nairaland. She register since 2008 and now na the time she want tell everybody she be old nairalander.
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by espn(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mopolchi:
omo, e be like say she wan recoup the time wey she dey inactive for nairaland. She register since 2008 and now na the time she want tell everybody she be old nairalander.
d transgendered dey vex oo
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by sibb2011: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
It's obvious that Mr Khan has enter "one chance" too. Brain pass brain for this one oooo.......lol.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by luvinhubby(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hamriya is in Dubai & not Sharjar & the free trade zone is in Jebel Ali.

Funny scammers. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Epic reply indeed. Scammers in my opinion are intelligent people driven by negative energy.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by iguita: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
I took the liberty of checking your customer's who-is details. Snapshot is attached.

Note that the website was registered today, so if you fell mugu, your money would have been used to pay the website designers.. lol.

Also note that the status of the website (on the top right) is inactive.

Benin boy, you can spoil business for these scammers, I hope we can all be like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Unibentested(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
I hail una my people..for all those dullards wey say this might not be scam, let me break the email down...Ecosodin style.

Rule 1. If you see a strange email and you are not tested press delete.

1. Wrong company email address/website/domain. The email address to contact is @gepcofczuae.com but the real company email domain is @gulfpetrochem.com

2. No telephone number. If you have ever applied for a job in the UAE via any legit job agency and you get contacted via email. there must be a phone number attached.

3. Email tone. If you are tested, even in your sleep you would know the tone of a scam mail. If you reply this email, I can bet my left balls that their next reply would be, contact our Nigerian Recruitment Manager Mr Osasogie Ekosodin on osasblabla@scam.com. Osas would now refer you to Dr Mrs phina Okeke PhD to help you in processing your papers...Na that one go tear you first payment!

4. Job list Nigeria partner - Common mehn!

5. For the guy who said he got his AT job through them, abeg wetin be their address? Let me school you. For every fake, there is an original, for every scam format, there is an original..This company actually exists, they even have an office in Lagos Nigeria. Scamists work on the original to create the fake...see below for original office addresses all over the world....

6. In Mode 9's voice, If you see a strange email (and you are not tested). My guy press delete.

Contact Us‎
MIDDLE EAST

CORPORATE OFFICE

Gulf Petrochem FZC

P.O. Box 41506, Hamriyah Free Zone, Phase 1, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 6 526 3773, Fax: +971 6 526 3778

Email: mail@gulfpetrochem.com

DUBAI

Gulf Petrochem DMCC

P.O. Box 309093, 16 K-L, Silver Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 4 453 1915, Fax: +971 4 453 1919

FUJAIRAH

Gulf Petrochem FZC

Al Sudah, Block "A", Plot No. 19 B, P.O. Box 50001, Near Port of Fujairah, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 9 223 4488, Fax: +971 9 223 4457

EUROPE

GENEVA

Gulf Petrochem S.A.

World Trade Centre, 29 Route de Pré-Bois, 1215 Geneva, Switzerland

Tel: +41 22 929 5784, Fax: +41 22 929 5783

Email: geneva@gulfpetrochem.com

LONDON

Gulf Petrochem Limited

10 Greycoat Place, London, SW1P 1SB, England

Tel: +442079606374 | M: +447872608086

Email: London@gulfpetrochem.com

ASIA

MUMBAI

Gulf Petrochem India Pvt. Ltd.

406/407, Embassy Centre, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400021,India.

Tel. +91 22 66301911, Fax.+91 22 22875751

Email: india@gulfpetrochem.com

NEW DELHI

Gulf Petrochem Pvt. Ltd.

Resham House, Farm No. 9/1, Amaltas Avenue, 

Westend Green Farms Society, New Delhi, India - 110 037

Tel: + 91 11 4610 1494, Fax: + 91 11 4610 1494

Email: india@gulfpetrochem.com

SINGAPORE

Gulf Petrochem PTE. Ltd.

8 Temasek Boulevard, No. 24-03, Suntec Tower 3, Singapore, 038988

Tel: +65 6884 6358, Fax: +65 6884 6359

Email: singapore@gulfpetrochem.com

AFRICA

DAR ES SALAAM

Aspam Energy (T) Limited

Plot 97, Mbagala Industrial Area, P.O. Box 7387 

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania

Tel: +255 77 833 2255

LAGOS

Gulf Petrochem Energy Services Limited 

7th Floor, Marble House, 1 Kingsway Road, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria

Tel: +234 701 963 0185

KENYA

Gulf Petrochem 

‎Kenya

SOUTH AMERICA

PANAMA

Gulf Petrochem Latin America (GPLAM) Corp.

Panama

Email: mail@gulfpetrochem.com‎

##Meanwhile, I made FP##

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by itzemar(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
MadCow1:
Epic ke... undecided

angry

Arrant rubbish.. angry

by deliberately insulting the school, UNIBEN, I'd believe you've made it so much in life. you graduated from the best university in Nigeria and the world, you're as rich as dangote and bill Gates. and finally, you own the best university in Nigeria and the world.... *smh at u. am not surprised tho' cos ur name says it all... ****Spits on ur reply nd walks outta thread***

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Unibentested(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
No mind tgmservice...I sure say na private university the guy go..maybe covenant...cos even madonna, igbinedion and bIU private university boys are 419 tested

iguita:
I took the liberty of checking your customer's who-is details. Snapshot is attached.

Note that the website was registered today, so if you fell mugu, your money would have been used to pay the website designers.. lol.

Benin boy, you can spoil business for these scammers, I hope we can all be like this
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Elparaiso(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
MadCow1:
Epic ke... undecided

angry

Arrant rubbish.. angry

There is a reason you are a mad cow.
I just quoted the reason!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by loudspeaker247: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
These guyz r never tired, I jst received this scam email a couple of minutes ago:

Attention Prospective Employee

As one of the most recognizable names in the Oil and Gas industry,
Peyto Exploration & Development Corp, Uae is recurrently offers exciting
job opportunities as the company experiences continued growth worldwide.
Whether interested in joining the oil and gas sector or the hotel
industry
for the first time or as an experienced professional looking for a new
start, the respected Industry Chain provides a variety of jobs for hire.

Facts About Working at Peyto Exploration & Development Corp, Uae:

Minimum Age to Work at Peyto Exploration & Development Corp, Uae: 18
years
old (How old do you have to be to work at Peyto Exploration &
Development
Corp, Uae)

Peyto Exploration & Development Corp, Uae Hours of Operation: Open 24
hours
a day, 7 days a week

Available Positions at Peyto Exploration & Development Corp, Uae:
Engineers, Front Desk Agent/Guest Services Associate, Housekeeper,
Laundry
Attendant, Property Operations/Maintenance Technician, Administrative
Assistant/Clerical Worker, Food and Beverage Associate, Cook,
Host/Hostess,
Banquet Server/On Call, FT Security Officer, FT Night Auditor, Sr.
Recruiter, Catering Coordinator, Room Service Worker, Human
Resources/Training Manager, Management Trainee, Front Office Manager,
Restaurant Manager, Hse Engineer and Officers, Hotel Operations Manager,
General Manager, Intern.

Tips for Applying:

Job seekers should submit paper applications to the Peyto Exploration &
Development Corp, Uae of choice. When applying in person, applicants
should
make sure to present all information concisely, accurately, and legibly
using blue or black ink. If applying online, candidates must create
profiles, answer basic queries about work background and personal
information, and submit up-to-date resumes and CVs immediately at
(hruae@peyto.ye.vc ). Applicants should check to ensure the accuracy of
all
information provided, as incorrect or invalid submissions may cause
applicants to become disqualified from the hiring process.

If you are interested in the position offered, send us the following
documents: TO hruae@peyto.ye.vc

* a CV/resume in ms word/ PDF format
* at least Name your two choice OF designations with us
* a copy of certificate(s) of qualification(s)

You are to fill the below and send along with your CV.

NAME :...........................................................

POSITION APPLYING FOR :..........................................

CURRENT SALARY IN USD :.................................................

EXPECTED SALARY IN USD:.................................................

CURRENT EMPLOYER:................................................

POSTAL ADDRESS:..................................................

CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:...........................................

Have a nice day as you work towards building your career with us.

Yours Faithfully,

Recruitment Officer.
hruae@peyto.ye.vc

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
But what if it was for real? undecided just asking..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Unibentested(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
iguita:

Lol, trust me, I don't care when they try to scam wealthy greedy people especially all those gullible ones we all know about. None of my business. Infact if them bring the bar sef, I go collect my HP, I nor run. My concern is one trying to scam poor unsuspecting job seekers with well packaged formats just like this one below I posted some months ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/2311416/bilfinger-salamis-oil-gas-scam
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Rheene: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
@Madcow,I guess d job is still vacant u can still apply since u av sense!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Unibentested(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
But what if it was for real? undecided just asking..

If its for real you would know. The contact would be specific. To you. There would be a valid phone number. They would call you. The website/domain would be accurate with the one google gives you. The email domain on the actual website would be same. You must have applied for a job to them on oilandgasjobsearch.com, rigzone.com,gulf job sites etc. Don't mind white people that win scam lottery and pay scammers without buying tickets, You can't win lottery if you don't buy ticket..So how can you get a job in UAE when the company nor know you?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by smoothlips(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
majamajic:
Funny angry

Very correct

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2015
majamajic:
Funny angry

What does LLC mean? What's the difference between LLC and Limited? Thanks in advance.
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by majamajic(m): 12:32am On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=dat5starguy post=36791855]
What does LLC mean? What's the difference between LLC and Limited? Thanks in advance.[/quote

LLC means limited liability company. ... but in UAE they don't use Limited as in Nigeria they use LLC in full.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 / MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer / Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.