Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam (26210 Views)

8 Tips To Help You Avoid A Job Scam / Pls How Do I Verify A Job Offer From A Uae Based Company Is Real / Dont Fall For This Job Scam Supposedly From SHELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by majamajic(m): 12:36am On Aug 10, 2015
dat5starguy:

What does LLC mean? What's the difference between LLC and Limited? Thanks in advance.

LLC means Limited Liability Company, but in UAE they don't use Limited .. they write LLC . Unlike Nigeria we stop at LIMITED Or West african LIMITED.

E.g Nigeria...Okeke and sons Nig. limited

UAE..........AL bin Rashid trading LLC

Hope I have cleared that

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by partychaser: 1:00am On Aug 10, 2015
I did'nt see any abnormality OP..

Please how were you able to tell it was a scam email?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by dfrost: 1:23am On Aug 10, 2015
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy

Level pass level grin

Abi nah grin. Na here you come hide abi leave Literature matter for us.

I hope your Sunday service went well?

I don't want to spam this thread. I'll ask about the book in the other thread. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Bootylicious(f): 1:49am On Aug 10, 2015
LMAO. Whoever forged that is impersonating. The company exists but the limited sold em out

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by dfrost: 1:49am On Aug 10, 2015
Unibentested:
I hail una my people..

Bros, I respect you for your dexterity and time to fish out the motive of the scammer. If all of us can do this regardless of how desperate we are in need of a job, then there will lesser cases of fraud. For the greedy ones I can't speak for them.

Salute.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Catalyst007(m): 2:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by AreaFada2: 3:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Hehehe
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by AreaFada2: 3:21am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Unibentested(m): 4:12am On Aug 10, 2015
partychaser:
I did'nt see any abnormality OP..

Please how were you able to tell it was a scam email?

Ok. It's normal, some people don't see it. The scammers job is to make you not see it..Read my second post on page 1, i.e 2nd page of the thread. I explained everything. Also as majamagic pointed out notice the offices in UAE on the same second post on Page 1 of this thread did not include Limited. They use LLC or don't include it
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Unibentested:
I received this email today and after much scrutiny with my Uniben tested-street eyes, I concluded it was Scam. Check out my munched reply to Mr Khan.

Job Opportunity in Gulf Petrochem FZC Limited (U.A.E)

Dear Applicant(s),

You have been shortlisted as a qualified candidate for employment at Gulf Petrochem FZC Limited, (U.A.E) based on your CV/Profile on our recruitment partners -Joblistnigeria- website.

For authentication and confirmation Please kindly re-forward your resume/CV (Microsoft Word Format) including certificates obtained to the below email for screening and verification.

Kindly Re-forward your Resume/ CV to: careers@gepcofzcuae.com

Regards,

Mr. Khan Azaid
Recruitment Manager
Gulf Petrochem FZC Limited (U.A.E)
Address: Hamriyah Free Zone Sharjah 41506 UAE.
Email: careers@gepcofzcuae.com

Guy I do not see any scam. They only asked for you cv and copy of your certificates. You might have lost a genuine offer.
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by HungerBAD: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2015
parkeration:

Guy I do not see any scam. They only asked for you cv and copy of your certificates. You might have lost a genuine offer.

BELOW IS THE GENUINE INFO. ASIDE THAT YOU CAN CALL THE NUMBERS LISTED ON THE GENUINE WEBSITE FOR VERIFICATION TOO. ONLY STUPID PEOPLE GET SCAMMED.

SPECIFICALLY LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND MOREOVER THEY HAVE AN OFFICE IN LAGOS.

Contact Us
Home Contact Us
MIDDLE EAST

CORPORATE OFFICE

Gulf Petrochem FZC

P.O. Box 41506, Hamriyah Free Zone, Phase 1, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 6 526 3773, Fax: +971 6 526 3778

Email: mail@gulfpetrochem.com

DUBAI

Gulf Petrochem DMCC

P.O. Box 309093, 16 K-L, Silver Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 4 453 1915, Fax: +971 4 453 1919

FUJAIRAH

Gulf Petrochem FZC

Al Sudah, Block "A", Plot No. 19 B, P.O. Box 50001, Near Port of Fujairah, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 9 223 4488, Fax: +971 9 223 4457

EUROPE

GENEVA

Gulf Petrochem S.A.

World Trade Centre, 29 Route de Pré-Bois, 1215 Geneva, Switzerland

Tel: +41 22 929 5784, Fax: +41 22 929 5783

Email: geneva@gulfpetrochem.com

LONDON

Gulf Petrochem Limited

10 Greycoat Place, London, SW1P 1SB, England

Tel: +442079606374 | M: +447872608086

Email: London@gulfpetrochem.com

ASIA

MUMBAI

Gulf Petrochem India Pvt. Ltd.

406/407, Embassy Centre, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400021,India.

Tel. +91 22 66301911, Fax.+91 22 22875751

Email: india@gulfpetrochem.com

NEW DELHI

Gulf Petrochem Pvt. Ltd.

Resham House, Farm No. 9/1, Amaltas Avenue,

Westend Green Farms Society, New Delhi, India - 110 037

Tel: + 91 11 4610 1494, Fax: + 91 11 4610 1494

Email: india@gulfpetrochem.com

SINGAPORE

Gulf Petrochem PTE. Ltd.

8 Temasek Boulevard, No. 24-03, Suntec Tower 3, Singapore, 038988

Tel: +65 6884 6358, Fax: +65 6884 6359

Email: singapore@gulfpetrochem.com

AFRICA

DAR ES SALAAM

Aspam Energy (T) Limited

Plot 97, Mbagala Industrial Area, P.O. Box 7387

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania

Tel: +255 77 833 2255

LAGOS

Gulf Petrochem Energy Services Limited

7th Floor, Marble House, 1 Kingsway Road, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria

Tel: +234 701 963 0185

KENYA

Gulf Petrochem

Kenya

SOUTH AMERICA

PANAMA

Gulf Petrochem Latin America (GPLAM) Corp.

Panama

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Unibentested(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2015
parkeration:

Lol...mugu no dey ever see the signs..till dem pay, dem body go come down...u expect them to ask you for money on thier first email? Read the thread trend, cos u sound like a very reliable target for job scam
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Unibentested:

Lol...mugu no dey ever see the signs..till dem pay, dem body go come down...u expect them to ask you for money on thier first email? Read the thread trend, cos u sound like a very reliable target for job scam

Fotget about seeing sign or not, it is too early to conclude. What I do is submitting my CV to the said mail(if its me) then play along with them till I get to where they will ask of cash. At that junction( like my friend said), you said u will pay with your first salary.
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by tunergy(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2015
parkeration:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Unibentested(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2015
fluxview:

Fotget about seeing sign or not, it is too early to conclude. What I do is submitting my CV to the said mail(if its me) then play along with them till I get to where they will ask of cash. At that junction( like my friend said), you said u will pay with your first salary.

Google Sakawa boys, and pray you don't fall into their trap after you send your personal info, and certificates...Isi aki

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by lionphil(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Epic ke... undecided

You just lost a sweet Job in the UAE that pays over 25 million per annum in basic salary after taxes with benefits like; Company car, Company house, 2 Mopol for you and your wife's protection, a company driver and nanny for your baby.

angry

All these UNIBEN graduates no just get sense. Them suppose change that school to poultry.. All they do in that school is Scam Engineering.

Arrant rubbish.. angry

**Spits and leaves the thread Mad as Bleep at this OP.. **

My take is that he ought to have played along for a while. If he smells the pay some money ish, he can then back out...na by force to pay money
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Unibentested(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2015
lionphil:

My take is that he ought to have played along for a while. If he smells the pay some money ish, he can then back out...na by force to pay money

Playing along is for people like you..desperate, uninformed and not scam tested...people like me smell scam from a 100 miles...by people like me I mean exactly what I replied the scammer 'graduates of Uniben engineering' meanwhile continue playing along and sending your cv and certificates, hopefully the Sakawa reply I gave fluxview abi na wetin be him name, go clear ya eye.
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by lionphil(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Unibentested:

Playing along is for people like you..desperate, uninformed and not scam tested...people like me smell scam from a 100 miles...by people like me I mean exactly what I replied the scammer 'graduates of Uniben engineering' meanwhile continue playing along and sending your cv and certificates, hopefully the Sakawa reply I gave fluxview abi na wetin be him name, go clear ya eye.

I didn't bother going through the website though but...why u dey label me with these names na? You see me for Ur dream? Abi kalokalo enter Ur skull? No quote me again of u no wan lose Ur papa and mama.
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2015
majamajic:

LLC means Limited Liability Company, but in UAE they don't use Limited .. they write LLC . Unlike Nigeria we stop at LIMITED Or West african LIMITED.

E.g Nigeria...Okeke and sons Nig. limited

UAE..........AL bin Rashid trading LLC

Hope I have cleared that
No difference between the two then?
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Unibentested(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2015
lionphil:

I didn't bother going through the website though but...why u dey label me with these names na? You see me for Ur dream? Abi kalokalo enter Ur skull? No quote me again of u no wan lose Ur papa and mama.

Cos u've lost yours?

See what am talking about..See what this same Dullard just posted on Nairaland..Even an unborn baby knows this is GNLD scam

https://www.nairaland.com/2418581/please-just-received-text-message
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by MadCow1: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2015
itzemar:
by deliberately insulting the school, UNIBEN, I'd believe you've made it so much in life. you graduated from the best university in Nigeria and the world, you're as rich as dangote and bill Gates. and finally, you own the best university in Nigeria and the world.... *smh at u. am not surprised tho' cos ur name says it all... ****Spits on ur reply nd walks outta thread***

Typical UNIBEN graduate.. All gragra and no sense.. grin

Wetin concern Bill Gates and Dangote with UNIBEN?

I will advice you to go and write the next t WAEC for 2016 so you can have a hance at getting a proper university education or you fit go learn vulcanizer for Abraka because you dey reason like local fowl.. grin

Wetin you write no even get head or tail and two other mumu UNIBEN graduates come follow like your post.

Come pack your smelling spit carry am join body and Gerarahia for reel men, Shii. .. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:

Typical UNIBEN graduate.. All gragra and no sense.. grin

Come pack your smelling spit carry am join body and Gerarahia for reel men, Shii. .. angry
Buahahahhahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by iguita: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2015
lol
Unibentested:
No mind tgmservice...I sure say na private university the guy go..maybe covenant...cos even madonna, igbinedion and bIU private university boys are 419 tested

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by lionphil(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by lionphil(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unibentested:

Cos u've lost yours?

See what am talking about..See what this same Dullard just posted on Nairaland..Even an unborn baby knows this is GNLD scam

I can now see that your re.tarded parents didn't raise u up in a good way...your insanity is unlabelled. So just because I asked a simple question, it makes me... grin
If ur fuc.ked up parents were wise, they wouldn't have fuc.ked each other on the highway, I guess that's where Ur insanity originated from.
A who.re of a mother and a re.traded rapist of a father. SMH!
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by lionphil(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unibentested:
I received this email today and after much scrutiny with my Uniben tested-street eyes, I concluded it was Scam. Check out my munched reply to Mr Khan.

Job Opportunity in Gulf Petrochem FZC Limited (U.A.E)

Dear Applicant(s),

You have been shortlisted as a qualified candidate for employment at Gulf Petrochem FZC Limited, (U.A.E) based on your CV/Profile on our recruitment partners -Joblistnigeria- website.

For authentication and confirmation Please kindly re-forward your resume/CV (Microsoft Word Format) including certificates obtained to the below email for screening and verification.

Kindly Re-forward your Resume/ CV to: careers@gepcofzcuae.com

Regards,

Mr. Khan Azaid
Recruitment Manager
Gulf Petrochem FZC Limited (U.A.E)
Address: Hamriyah Free Zone Sharjah 41506 UAE.
Email: careers@gepcofzcuae.com

So because you've used the best part of your life to learn how to scam people, that makes u useful? I laugh in Swahili...if time come reach to display your competence engineering wise, you go come dey fumble. Oloshi alai ni ronu Omo basubasu. Go on scamming people till your waterloo meets you. Useless son of a Re.traded father and an olosho of a mother.
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Unibentested(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
lionphil:

So because you've used the best part of your life to learn how to scam people, that makes u useful? I laugh in Swahili...if time come reach to display your competence engineering wise, you go come dey fumble. Oloshi alai ni ronu Omo basubasu. Go on scamming people till your waterloo meets you. Useless son of a Re.traded father and an olosho of a mother.

Bro, try and sort things out with your mum, your girlfriend, GNLD and MTN/Zain customer care all in that particular order, as seen from your posts below.

https://www.nairaland.com/398956/should-lock-up-mum-what

https://www.nairaland.com/1201520/when-girl-not-sure-she

https://www.nairaland.com/360697/abeg-please-send-mtn-zain

Probably, when you do, you would be sane enough to realise that my post was intended to save jobseekers like you from falling prey to scammers, which I wouldn't have done if I was a scammer. If you have actually worked in the oil and gas, you would know the procedures of employment, and know when to cry scam or play along..Isi aki

# Meanwhile 5 orijin for Waleski#

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by lionphil(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unibentested:

Bro, try and sort things out with your mum, your girlfriend, GNLD and MTN/Zain customer care all in that particular order, as seen from your posts below.

Probably, when you do, you would be sane enough to realise that my post was intended to save jobseekers like you from falling prey to scammers, which I wouldn't have done if I was a scammer. If you have actually worked in the oil and gas, you would know the procedures of employment, and know when to cry scam or play along..Isi aki

LOL! 2009 is that the best u can come up with? Ur re.tarded father didn't teach u better? Your prostitu.te of a mother couldn't help as well, what a shame. grin.. When your mom goes about bleeping every tom, dick and harry, why would she know she was impregnated by a madman who is Ur actual dad? undecided well your mom got fu.cked so hard all she could say was "which hole is your d.ick in sir?'. I just pity your family because they can't help the extent of failure you have brought and you will bring. grin You can send me your mom's number, there's a madman in my area I'm sure she would like to f.uck. Oh! Did u think I wanted to relate with her? Sorry Iidiot, I don't do who.red. Your mom's from Edo state, right? How often has she said the word 'do'? grin anyway I'm sure Ur best friend has f.ucked her too.

Re.tarded family
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by dualsurvey: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
sunkyrazzy:
Bushmeat wey wan catch hunter...lol!
Chai!!! Baddest guy.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by lionphil(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unibentested:

By the way I guess you can't count how many sex scandals your mom has been involved in...what a pity. I just received an info that your mom was f.ucked by a horse cheesy . she did that so she could raise you (a wasted sperm) up.

I don give you work...keep digging through my profile. All that I've written people have read, a few more people reading it ain't gonna change a thing. By the way, I don't see any likes on our comments which simply means people aren't really interested. Why don't you go and call that gay of a father that you have and that imbecilic d.ick and pu.ssy sucking re.tard of a mother that you have to come and read my 2009 comments... grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Unibentested(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
lionphil:

By the way I guess you can't count how many sex scandals your mom has been involved in...what a pity. I just received an info that your mom was f.ucked by a horse cheesy . she did that so she could raise you (a wasted sperm) up.

I don give you work...keep digging through my profile. All that I've written people have read, a few more people reading it ain't gonna change a thing. By the way, I don't see any likes on our comments which simply means people aren't really interested. Why don't you go and call that gay of a father that you have and that imbecilic d.ick and pu.ssy sucking re.tard of a mother that you have to come and read my 2009 comments... grin grin grin

SMH..
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by EbonyQueen001(f): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
I remember meeting a lady in the bus recently who was asking for direction on how to get to a place where she was invited for interview. I asked for the email, and she said it was text message and immediately she showed me, i quickly adviced her to turn back as the job interview was a fake one. She refused o, telling me that she has been searching for a long time and i want to spoil her joy today. As soon as i showed her some of the ones i have been receiving similar to her own and explained how some of these scammers work, she started crying o. I felt bad for her though, but helping her not to fall victim of scam job offers far outweigh, letting her go and waste her time, resources and what have you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 / Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k / Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.