Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam (26208 Views)

8 Tips To Help You Avoid A Job Scam / Pls How Do I Verify A Job Offer From A Uae Based Company Is Real / Dont Fall For This Job Scam Supposedly From SHELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by lionphil(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2015
Unibentested:

SMH..

Shake Ur stu.pid head for your re.tarded mother that goes around bleeping every madman's d.ick. shake that daft head of yours for Ur gay.got and rapist of a father, shake that useless scam-filled head of yours for Ur who.re of a sister. Shake Ur imbecilious head for ur useless family members. Those useless family members of urs who don't know how to advise their mentally deranged bad son of a very useless father like u. Next time don't bring your mother's smelly womanliness out here for any one to see...we don't need mothers with stu.pid messed up c.unts around here. I've told you to stop quoting me iidiot...why are u shaking your head? Why should you insult me because I supported someone else's advise that u should have played along? I never insulted u or anyone. Please feel free to insult me. I'm soooo ready for u this daft re.tard of a wasted sperm that came out of a smelly maggot infested c.unt of a useless mother...your father there.
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by Unibentested(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
EbonyQueen001:
I remember meeting a lady in the bus recently who was asking for direction on how to get to a place where she was invited for interview. I asked for the email, and she said it was text message and immediately she showed me, i quickly adviced her to turn back as the job interview was a fake one. She refused o, telling me that she has been searching for a long time and i want to spoil her joy today. As soon as i showed her some of the ones i have been receiving similar to her own and explained how some of these scammers work, she started crying o. I felt bad for her though, but helping her not to fall victim of scam job offers far outweigh, letting her go and waste her time, resources and what have you.

Exactly. Good job

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by lionphil(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Unibentested:

Exactly. Good job

You don tire Eh yaa! What a pity...my talk about your who.re of a mother go don pain u well well. Next time if you see a comment not directed towards u, either u simply ignore it or u advise without insulting. So that you no go dey read how person dey insult u or Ur stu.pid mother.

Chai!!!!! E don pain am die! E go dey do u as if make u catch me come shoot me. grin.
You been get mouth before, wetin happen? Cat got your tongue abi fingers? Person Wey no read your previous comments go think say u dey innocent. Why start what you can't end?
Now I see how daft an engineering student of Uniben abi na unibeans can be. You guys can start but don't know how to finish...I sure say for your life if you see my comment, you no go insult me again...that's what you get when u insult a Great ife student that spent most of his life in Awo hall. Ko ni daa fun e olosi!
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by itzemar(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Typical UNIBEN graduate.. All gragra and no sense.. grin

Wetin concern Bill Gates and Dangote with UNIBEN?

I will advice you to go and write the next t WAEC for 2016 so you can have a hance at getting a proper university education or you fit go learn vulcanizer for Abraka because you dey reason like local fowl.. grin

Wetin you write no even get head or tail and two other mumu UNIBEN graduates come follow like your post.

Come pack your smelling spit carry am join body and Gerarahia for reel men, Shii. .. angry
your case is really worse than I thought. no use in trying to talk sense into ur head cos there is no cure to this your sickness. May God help u
Re: Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Bootylicious:
LMAO. Whoever forged that is impersonating. The company exists but the limited sold em out
dear do u av an email address. I want u to help me confirm some UAE information and visa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 / Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k / MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.