Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi (30155 Views)

Order Of Federal High Court Restraining EFCC From Arresting Ekiti Govt Officials / Mohammed Yunusa Dismissed By NJC Over Injunction Stopping EFCC From Probing Odua / Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by discusant: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
aresa:

Jona put him on trial and his useless case was thrown out of court and if I might add.SW did not burn.

Keep up with current affairs in your own country and quit spewing ignorant rubbish.

Unfortunate that you do not even know the difference between government probe and court trials. Jonathan never did probe Tinubu.

Keep only to current affairs in the country? Wayo. No criminal acts are considered obsolete, not even when the criminal is dead. All your lot want is let your ogas retain stolen money, and make PMB have Jonathan and people who served in Jonathan government thrown to jail.

Only in your Orwellian Animal Farm.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by DrDee1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
discusant:
If PMB does not start from beginning, he can't start from the end in his probe government.

If he starts his probe from the last, it is pure ethno-religious witch hunt. More than witchcraft.

OBJ military regime when Buhari served as oil minister, Buhari was accused of stashing millions of pounds of stolen oil money in a London Midland Bank.

From that OBJ military regime up to OBJ last civilian administration, there was no administration in Nigeria that was not accused of stealing huge sums of money from the country's coffers.

Lies. Wake up! Its not mandatory to comment. What is ur proof?Even Olisa Metuh, FFK,Reno, Abati lack facts to bring down Bubu on this. Mr intergrity contested,won and kicked the corrupt drunked master to Otuoke.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
discusant:

You mean Jonathan should have probed Tinubu?

Southwest may break in uproar against Jonathan if he tried that. You know this, but only bringing you people's self-acclaimed sophistication here to justify political witch hunt.

You could as well say Jonathan should have probed former military dictators, including OBJ.

If Jonathan went into such probes, you know what the outcome would be.

Did Buhari and others appear before a common Oputa Reconciliation Panel, talk less appear before a probe panel constituted by Jonathan?

Inability for gej to probe them is his weakness. A leader must be courageous and step on toes without fear or favor

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by strongerthaneva(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
duality:

So where now is the change? Or was it all about unseating GEJ? and then continue with the same thing?

Barcanista, is on point.
U explain to me better how mr barcelona barcanista is onpoint when u can't tell me any point from

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by gateleo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Barcanista..... no get work.....

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by exco90(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
We haven't asked him to come and persecute pdp members or jona.. We want him to probe currupt individuals. So he should stop dis I will arrest u I do dis and dat game that he his playing.
Bukaliiiiii... Please atleast be serious for once in ur life.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by dollyptosh(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
This is my problem with some of you! Instead of being a patriotic Nigerian by encouraging that people be held accountable, you are making unreasonable statement. When has it become lawful for a private citizen to prosecute/probe alleged corruption case?
Don't mind them. Am a fan of gmb and am with you on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Everfrank(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
It was shocking that Alhaji Lai Muhammed, the spokesman for All Progressive Congress (APC) will come out in public to make a remark that suggests that APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Hon Rotimi Amaechi have no case pending with EFCC. To quote Alhaji Lai Muhammed "With what evidence will the EFCC go after Tinubu or Amaechi. What were they accused of? Why will they go after them if there are no petitions against them?". Is Lai Muhammed really asking what both men are being accused of? I think it is proper to give him a reminder of events.

EFCC's Investigation on Tinubu
In September 2006, the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu made known before the Senate that then Lagos state Governor, Bola Tinubu is under corruption investigation that is/was of "International dimension". I believe that Nigerians will want to know the outcome of the EFCC investigation against BAT that was said to be of "international dimension". Rather than coming out to ask Nigerians what "Tinubu" is accused of, it will be patriotic for Lai Muhammed to charge the President and EFCC to show transparency and leadership by telling Nigerians the status of the investigation-to determine whether or not BAT has a case to answer.
Ref:www.ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Africa_8/Looting_EFCC_Report_Indicts_15_Governors_26047_printer.shtml

For the record: At no time did ANY court acquit Tinubu of theft. He was only acquitted on the allegation of operating 10 foreign accounts during his 8years as Governor which violated section 7 of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act, Cap C15 LFN, 2004 www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/tinubu-floors-fg/

Petition Against Amaechi Sent To EFCC, Presidency:
On August 5, 2015 it was reported that a group known as The Integrity Group, sent a "well detailed petition of corruption against former governor of Rivers state, Chibuike Amaechi to President Buhari and the EFCC". Neither the Presidency nor the EFCC has denied receipt of the I.G's petition. I don't want to believe that Lai Muhammed made the statement of "no petition" against Amaechi out of ignorance. I will advice that he consult with the EFCC and the Presidency, and encourage them to work on the petition so as to establish the innocence or otherwise of the former governor.
(ref: www.nairaland.com/2505582/petition-buhari-efcc-against-amaechi)

Buhari's Administration Insincerity With Anti-corruption:
Recall that on July 23, Spokesman Femi Adesina made known to Nigerians that the anti-corruption probe will only start and end with the immediate past government. According to him the President won't bother to probe the far past. He further said “The far past will includes Obasanjo and others. But the president has said he will not waste time to go that far.”

However, the above statement is in sharp contrast with Buhari comment/promise when he was running for the same office of the President in 2011 under CPC. In fact, he made it categorically that he will probe from the 1999 administration. In his own words;

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NIgerianWorldForum/conversations/topics/100615

A Challenge To President Buhari and APC:
One of the biggest gaffe of the immediate past administration is the inability to bring alleged corrupt officials to justice (just like its own predecessors). The President should live up to his supposed tag as an anti-corruption czar and bring corrupt officers (whether near past, far past or present) to justice. He should revisit the EFCC investigation/report against Tinubu and others; pursue the petition against Amaechi; and bring every official that has stolen public funds to justice. In absence of sincere anti-corruption fight, he will continue to be seen as insincere and unserious.

May God Bless Us All
You voted against Buhari but you are now the one telling him what to do. Buhari promised to fight corruption and corruption he fights. Baba go slow and steady has refused to allow loosers, the guilty and detractors to stampede him.
The EFCC will surely investigate the Petition against Amaechi based on merit. You never called on Jonathan to pursue whatever petition against Tinubu but here you are trying to cause disaffection among people that jointly free our country from saboteurs.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by quickberry(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
It was shocking that Alhaji Lai Muhammed, the spokesman for All Progressive Congress (APC) will come out in public to make a remark that suggests that APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Hon Rotimi Amaechi have no case pending with EFCC. To quote Alhaji Lai Muhammed "With what evidence will the EFCC go after Tinubu or Amaechi. What were they accused of? Why will they go after them if there are no petitions against them?". Is Lai Muhammed really asking what both men are being accused of? I think it is proper to give him a reminder of events.

In September 2006, the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu made known before the Senate that then Lagos state Governor, Bola Tinubu is under corruption investigation that is/was of "International dimension". I believe that Nigerians will want to know the outcome of the EFCC investigation against BAT that was said to be of "international dimension". Rather than coming out to ask Nigerians what "Tinubu" is accused of, it will be patriotic for Lai Muhammed to charge the President and EFCC to show transparency and leadership by telling Nigerians the status of the investigation-to determine whether or not BAT has a case to answer.
Ref:www.ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Africa_8/Looting_EFCC_Report_Indicts_15_Governors_26047_printer.shtml

For the record: At no time did ANY court acquit Tinubu of theft. He was only acquitted on the allegation of operating 10 foreign accounts during his 8years as Governor which violated section 7 of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act, Cap C15 LFN, 2004 www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/tinubu-floors-fg/

On August 5, 2015 it was reported that a group known as The Integrity Group, sent a "well detailed petition of corruption against former governor of Rivers state, Chibuike Amaechi to President Buhari and the EFCC". Neither the Presidency nor the EFCC has denied receipt of the I.G's petition. I don't want to believe that Lai Muhammed made the statement of "no petition" against Amaechi out of ignorance. I will advice that he consult with the EFCC and the Presidency, and encourage them to work on the petition so as to establish the innocence or otherwise of the former governor.

Recall that on July 23, Spokesman Femi Adesina made known to Nigerians that the anti-corruption probe will only start and end with the immediate past government. According to him the President won't bother to probe the far past. He further said “The far past will includes Obasanjo and others. But the president has said he will not waste time to go that far.”

However, the above statement is in sharp contrast with Buhari comment/promise when he was running for the same office of the President in 2011 under CPC. In fact, he made it categorically that he will probe from the 1999 administration. In his own words;

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NIgerianWorldForum/conversations/topics/100615

One of the biggest gaffe of the immediate past administration is the inability to bring alleged corrupt officials to justice (just like its own predecessors). The President should live up to his supposed tag as an anti-corruption czar and bring corrupt officers (whether near past, far past or present) to justice. He should revisit the EFCC investigation/report against Tinubu and others; pursue the petition against Amaechi; and bring every official that has stolen public funds to justice. In absence of sincere anti-corruption fight, he will continue to be seen as insincere and unserious.

May God Bless Us All

If u like write a txt book on APC, it won't av any effect....so Oloye Wailernista go sempe....dem go call u later e neva reach ya turn....PDP e-diot.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by dollyptosh(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
This is my problem with some of you! Instead of being a patriotic Nigerian by encouraging that people be held accountable, you are making unreasonable statement. When has it become lawful for a private citizen to prosecute/probe alleged corruption case?
Don't mind them. Am a fan of pmb and am with you on this. To them, everything about this administration is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by jimi4us: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
shut the FCK up bastartd. and what do you think he's saying. tinubu is a thieff. we all know that.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by tunde1200(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Are you saying Barcanista have HBP?.
I know talk ooo the only rthing i know is that is still dey pain am... just take heart. grin grin

kennydee05:
Could you please give any reason why PDP government did not find it dutiful to probe Tinubu since he left office in 2007?
And again since your so called PDP can not do it then stop wailing Ok chief Wailer?

Your advice would have been well appreciated if you direct it to Wicked Wike as regarding Rotimi Amaechi.

Barcanista, don't be surprise your high blood pressure can come as a result of your restlessness on APC, Buhari, Tinubu and Amaechi issue
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Everfrank(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:

May God Bless Us All
You voted against Buhari but you are now the one telling him what to do. Buhari promised to fight corruption and corruption he fights. Baba go slow and steady has refused to allow loosers, the guilty and detractors to stampede him.
The EFCC will surely investigate the Petition against Amaechi based on merit. You never called on Jonathan to pursue whatever petition against Tinubu but here you are trying to cause disaffection among people that jointly free our country from saboteurs. God uses Tinubu and Amaechi to make Buhari president and He will continue to use them to better everybody's lot.
Una go tire!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Exceller(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Most times the people who claim that they are saints and they have nothing to hide like Amaechi and his APC cohorts, 99percent of the times have a lot of criminal acts to hide.....just my take.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Icecream4U(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, the funny thing is that the same group of people will be shouting "good governance". Yet, they aren't interested in "good governance" but hypocritical governance.
why didn't you ginger Jonathan to probe Tinubu when he was there? Jonathan didn't probe anybody. PMB is probing somebody. Probing a select few is better than no probe atall.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
godoluwa:
monorail scam is an example. wheres Amaechi monorail despite billion dollars spent on that white elephant project.
You can get more of these infractions. What I am saying is that you need to compile your evidence and file a petition. That's what a group is doing now if true. But there's tendency for Barcanistar who's short on principles and integrity; and most likely accepts materials from his backers to post on Nairaland to play on public opinion. I wish GEJ had probed and sent corrupt APC officials to prison, now Buhari will have only PDP to sort out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by DrDee1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
discusant:
If PMB does not start from beginning, he can't start from the end in his probe government.

If he starts his probe from the last, it is pure ethno-religious witch hunt. More than witchcraft.

OBJ military regime when Buhari served as oil minister, Buhari was accused of stashing millions of pounds of stolen oil money in a London Midland Bank.

From that OBJ military regime up to OBJ last civilian administration, there was no administration in Nigeria that was not accused of stealing huge sums of money from the country's coffers.

Lies. Wake up! Its not mandatory to comment. What is ur proof?Even Olisa Metuh, FFK,Reno, Abati lack facts to bring down Bubu on this. Mr intergrity contested,won and kicked the corrupt drunked master back to Otuoke.? The system would be cleansed and take note we take no order from opposition. Proof !proof!! proof!!! we ask for corrupt individual to be comvicted not ranting with you oga good at cheap black mail- Barcanista.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by BabaO2: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
[s]It was shocking that Alhaji Lai Muhammed, the spokesman for All Progressive Congress (APC) will come out in public to make a remark that suggests that APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Hon Rotimi Amaechi have no case pending with EFCC. To quote Alhaji Lai Muhammed "With what evidence will the EFCC go after Tinubu or Amaechi. What were they accused of? Why will they go after them if there are no petitions against them?". Is Lai Muhammed really asking what both men are being accused of? I think it is proper to give him a reminder of events.

May God Bless Us All
[/s]
This guy is just a stark complex illiterate seeking attention

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by sweatlana: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Good job barcanista

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by DrDee1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Everfrank:

The EFCC will surely investigate the Petition against Amaechi based on merit. You never called on Jonathan to pursue whatever petition against Tinubu but here you are trying to cause disaffection among people that jointly free our country from saboteurs. God uses Tinubu and Amaechi to make Buhari president and He will continue to use them to better everybody's lot.
Una go tire!

Tell them. Barcanista just dey restless ever since Baba won. Sometimes he is as confused as his ally Metuh. They have got more work to do.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by duality(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
strongerthaneva:
U explain to me better how mr barcelona barcanista is onpoint when u can't tell me any point from

reread his post. slowly with an open mind.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by adanny01(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Seriously dumb argument by Barcanista.

If thats really the way to go then alot more PDP people will not be able to shake EFCC off their backs. May be Buhari should reconsider the presidential pardon to Alamieyeseigha.

Besides the real reason why this PDP witch hunt allegation carries no water is that APC has never been in power. So by simple proportion there is no way that of 16 yrs to 2months can be matched in terms of number of EFCC probes on both sides.

PDP and its wailers are best ignored.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by ocelot2006(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Thumbs-up Barcanista. Am not always as patient to get as much details as you do but when i read yours i get briefed with your link supported facts.

Buhari has the power to nail who so ever he wants be it Amaechi or Tinubu once his very sure they are corrupt and they are thieves, which is very obvious to the world even when they claim there are no evidences to the allegations, all he EFCC needs is Buhari's command, evidences will surface and they will rot in jail.

Buhari fulfill your anti-corruption election promises. Visit the sin Tinubu, Obasanjo, Babangida, Rotimi Amaechi amongst others, and also the Sins of your immediate predecessor who says he his ready for probe. Stop being afraid of what Obasanjo has on you, cos that the way i see it. Peace.

I'm afraid that won't happen. GMB was voted in using looted funds. Will he bite the hands that fed him? The old man has long been compromised.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by aresa: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
discusant:

Unfortunate that you do not even know the difference between government probe and court trials. Jonathan never did probe Tinubu.

Stop confusing yourself. Jona was the head of government, commander in chief and chief law enforcement officer. These are government crime fighting agencies.

The tribunal case against Tinubu was The the Government of Nigeria against Tinubu.

Before you take people to to trial, you probe them to look for evidence and the fact that he faced trial means a probe was carried out.

Why do you probe people? Is it not to look for evidence and then take them to trial?

And going by your thoughtless logic, why didn't he probe him especially with his own crime fighting agencies investigating and putting him on trial?

You are not making any damn sense.

[s]Keep only to current affairs in the country? Wayo. No criminal acts are considered obsolete, not even when the criminal is dead. All your lot want is let your ogas retain stolen money, and make PMB have Jonathan and people who served in Jonathan government thrown to jail.

Only in your Orwellian Animal Far[/s]

Meaningless jargon...
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by okolochyke: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
BabaO2:
[/s]
This guy is just a stark complex illiterate seeking attention

Fukking Stark Illiterate with a capital "I"
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by discusant: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Inability for gej to probe them is his weakness. A leader must be courageous and step on toes without fear or favor

PDPwayo,

You wrote as if you are not a Nigerian. OBJ handpicked Jonathan in the first place.

OBJ himself was "arranged" by the retired generals for us to vote as president.

And you wished Jonathan probed the past? Would Jonathan have lasted a year in office if he went into that?
Abeg let us talk better.

PMB is a retired soldier, if he wants to make Nigerians who stole the country blind to pay, he can. In fact, many of the electorate who rooted for him had that in mind.

But Buhari engaging in probe of the past administration alone is political witch hunt.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by aresa: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
adanny01:
Seriously dumb argument by Barcanista.

If thats really the way to go then alot more PDP people will not be able to shake EFCC off their backs. May be Buhari should reconsider the presidential pardon to Alamieyeseigha.

Besides the real reason why this PDP witch hunt allegation carries no water is that APC has never been in power. So by simple proportion there is no way that of 16 yrs to 2months can be matched in terms of number of EFCC probes on both sides.

PDP and its wailers are best ignored.

Understatement...

Wailing is not opposition, it's just unintelligent people rambling and wailing..
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by DrDee1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=ocelot2006 post=36789417]

I'm afraid that won't happen. GMB was voted in using looted funds. Will he bite the hands that fed him? The old man has long been compromised.[/quot

Idi***t. Do u have any proof?Show to us now or u restrain from commenting on issues like this. Another wailer on the loose.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by shaq32: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Truly wish barcanista could be more objective in his criticism. When pdp and Jonathan was there for 6years nothing concrete to show but breakdown of the economy. Now Buhari is here and trying to correct the wrong done and he is here pointing fingers. Very sad. For me power has greatly improved and for that GMB has a thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by discusant: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
aresa:

Stop confusing yourself. Jona was the head of government, commander in chief and chief law enforcement officer. These are government crime fighting agencies.

The tribunal case against Tinubu was The the Government of Nigeria against Tinubu.

Before you take people to to trial, you probe them to look for evidence and the fact that he faced trial means a probe was carried out.

Why do you probe people? Is it not to look for evidence and then take them to trial?

And going by your thoughtless logic, why didn't he probe him especially with his own crime fighting agencies investigating and putting him on trial?

You are not making any damn sense.

Meaningless jargon...

You falsely stated that Tinubu trial by the courts amounted to probe by Jonathan government.

You later asked why did Jonathan government not probe Tinubu? You spoke from the two ends of your mouth.

For the umpteenth time, Jonathan government didn't probe Tinubu.

For the umpteenth time, court trial is not the same as government probe panel.

And please stop being insulting. This is no more the time of political campaigns when APC people engaged in insulting anybody that refused to buy their campaign of falsehood.
Re: Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi by BabaO2: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2015

On what basis will Buhari probe OBJ, IBB,Yaradua etc?, did Buhari receive transition notes/ handover notes from them? Handover /transition notes is the only basis to probe any government, whatever is the gap between the notes and what we have on the ground/accounts will be accounted for by the immediate past government otherwise they face prosecution consequences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ngige's Threat To Banks; See Labour Acts Breached By Banks: Know Your Right!!! / Photos: Buhari Arrives Kenya / Ayade And Miss Africa Contestants Dancing On The Streets Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.