Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (61809 Views)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by KingAzubuike(f): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2019
youmour:
The day i fake sickness so that i no go enter church on a sunday,na so i arrange my babe come house,after we don strafff wella na so i go throway condom inside toilet kon forget flush.as i discharge her e no reach 30mins my people come back from church while i still dey form sickness,na so mumsi wan use toilet she see condom dey float with akamu inside na so she call popsi make him kon see,wallahi the flog dem flog me that year na him make me dey fvck skin2skin now
grin. What class were you?
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Bros i was once in your shoes o. I used to be a stutterer back then in secondary school. I went to a boarding school and i was really tormented with it even from my peer groups. I remember when I was asked to pray in the dining hall before meals and everyone would just start laughing at me. Anytime I even had disagreement with the food prefect then, his own way of vengeance was to ask me to pray in the dining hall but what could I do? I left the situation to God and I left vengeance for God. I wasn't born a stutterer but a neighbor I used to make fun of caused the whole mess. Each day, I made fun of him and before I knew it, I got used to the shít. I thank God I' ve gotten over it now at least up to 90% and the remaining 10% is not even noticeable at all. I intend establishing a world class foundation and charity for stutterers in Nigeria, Africa and the world as a whole and God willing, by the year 2025, I should have achieved my goals.
This goal you planned five years aback. I wish to know how far it's gone, you know, it's five years to go.
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by sammyije(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by HitlerGaddafi: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2020
0ppa:

This goal you planned five years aback. I wish to know how far it's gone, you know, it's five years to go.
You can send a mail.
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Bodyodour: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Bros i was once in your shoes o. I used to be a stutterer back then in secondary school. I went to a boarding school and i was really tormented with it even from my peer groups. I remember when I was asked to pray in the dining hall before meals and everyone would just start laughing at me. Anytime I even had disagreement with the food prefect then, his own way of vengeance was to ask me to pray in the dining hall but what could I do? I left the situation to God and I left vengeance for God. I wasn't born a stutterer but a neighbor I used to make fun of caused the whole mess. Each day, I made fun of him and before I knew it, I got used to the shít. I thank God I' ve gotten over it now at least up to 90% and the remaining 10% is not even noticeable at all. I intend establishing a world class foundation and charity for stutterers in Nigeria, Africa and the world as a whole and God willing, by the year 2025, I should have achieved my goals.
have you achieved ur dreams? cheesy
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 24, 2023
A group of 4 girls in the secondary school I attended at the time were playing “would you rather” but they were playing it on paper because it was a study hall and they had to be quiet.
When class was over and everyone left I went to go throw some paper away and saw their paper in the trash can, and I saw my name was on it so I got curious and looked
The question was verbatim “would you rather kiss and marry [my name] or would you rather get raped by a fulani” and they all put tallies under get raped by a Fulani.
Was very hurtful. I wasn’t mean or anything I was just shy and ugly. People thought I was “dangerous”
I’ve since forgiven everyone but I deleted all my social media and cut all contacts with anyone from secondary school about a 4 years after graduation

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.