Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off (2839 Views)

Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). / 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2015
gidjah:
Hahahaha!!!stop been a clown my dear,wetin dey worry u ??
Hahahahaha. am surprise u can type wit english bt u dnt here it. na u just dey worry me here o. omo yoruba!
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
and what does my gender have to do with the issue wink
lol u knw is female thing
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by gidjah(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2015
U actually wite like a fan of DUNDEE UNITED!,not suprised u tried to kick against the rules i keep in my family, u must b a small boy hu doesnt know what familly means,thus u see every foolish act as fun.what are the morals u learn from such operas,dont we have more educative and infomative progs like that in Naija??,pls go get a life and stop quoting me,u dnt even know hu u are talking with and decide to carry out blind and ignorant judgement.I dont Do Foot Ball either,so u can see ur shame.we do educative,and morally sound epics in ma home, not some european nonsense,foot ball inclusive abeg.LET ME RUN MY HOME MY WAY,WHENEVER U STOP DOING GILFRIEND, U MAY DO D OPPOSITE.
SAMBARRY:
selfish inconsiderate obnoxious man. but you didn't ban supersports undecided

mshewwwwwwww undecided

men and everything must be centred around me and must be about what I want brains undecided
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by gidjah(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2015
U actually write like a fan of DUNDEE UNITED!,not suprised u tried to kick against the rules i keep in my family, u must b a small boy hu doesnt know what familly means,thus u see every foolish act as fun.what are the morals u learn from such operas,dont we have more educative and infomative progs like that in Naija??,pls go get a life and stop quoting me,u dnt even know hu u are talking with and decide to carry out blind and ignorant judgement.I dont Do Foot Ball either,so u can see ur shame.we do educative,and morally sound epics in ma home, not some european nonsense,foot ball inclusive abeg.LET ME RUN MY HOME MY WAY,WHENEVER U STOP DOING GILFRIEND, U MAY DO D OPPOSITE.
SAMBARRY:
selfish inconsiderate obnoxious man. but you didn't ban supersports undecided

mshewwwwwwww undecided

men and everything must be centred around me and must be about what I want brains undecided

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by 5minsmadness: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2015
yungbillionaire:
i taught it was a joke, when i heard guys talking about this TELEMUNDO thing n i always laughed about it, now therez a new one on DSTV called ZEE-WORLD, that is really driving me crazy...omo, bae no get time 4 me again, my sisters are engrossed n even my mum . taught itz just a normal stuff until i went to a saloon, a pharmacy even a hospital, the nurses were all glued to the t.v
i dont know if i am d only person or is this virus spreading across ur ends, cuz my worry is not that they just have one program but itz a series of programs which gets them stuck to the t.v for too long n i dont find it funny anymore. angry

It's a sign of the End times.
The devil and his cohorts make these programs addictive and target it to the female population to tear them away from thier families and prevent them from carrying out thier responsibilities. They are so engrossed in watching these movies that nothing else matters. Not their academics, not thier wifely or girlfriend roles, not thier relationship ships. It's tearing people apart as we speak.
It's a lot like football actually.

I'm serious angry
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by nigerianium: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2015
Classyzi:
Channel 166 Zee-world....i love Destiny the most.

You ladies should cease watching it. It's beginning to annoy us.angry
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by nigerianium: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Remember when women complain of their husband's watching too much football you tell them to join their team so that you both can watch football together and talk about it and in any case women to watch football and there are lots of female football analyst so for peace to reign if he's a Liverpool fan join Liverpool club and buy their jersey.

In the same vein for peace to reign sit down with them and watch the season film. Shebi its just 1hr with commercials in it so during the commercials you can talk about how diego left yach house because of andrea cheesy grin

shiioorr tongue

We disagree. This must stop. The addiction is nauseating!angry
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by SAMBARRY: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2015
nigerianium:

We disagree. This must stop. The addiction is nauseating!angry
maybe when super sports stop stops airing
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by nigerianium: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
maybe when super sports stop stops airing

We aren't glued to it all day like you are to your lovey-dovey channel.

It's also annoying when you feel you have a right to the remote control than we do. Sadly, you always win that fight.
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Remember when women complain of their husband's watching too much football you tell them to join their team so that you both can watch football together and talk about it and in any case women to watch football and there are lots of female football analyst so for peace to reign if he's a Liverpool fan join Liverpool club and buy their jersey.

In the same vein for peace to reign sit down with them and watch the season film. Shebi its just 1hr with commercials in it so during the commercials you can talk about how diego left yach house because of andrea cheesy grin

shiioorr tongue

hahahahaha... I don die ooo u want use laugh kill me.. but seriously this telemundo wtv is getting out of hand the other day my young cousins came to visit me and made me uncomfortable in my own space.. couldn't wait for them to leave...women una too like love sha
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by SAMBARRY: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2015
grin who are you forming Mr tough for grin

if you are looking for someone to fight with you will need to go to sambisia forest where your mates are to form Mr tough for but unfortunately you and I know that they're not your size . They will turn you to suya within a twinkle of an eye. The only person who fit woju e is your wife. Na she you suppose form tough talker for and be blowing air for grin

if you like sef test your energy on her like your cave mates Mr African man

meanwhile the way he dey rant my house my rules, you go think say na for one mansion for banana island he dey stay grin

Typical African man grin always making noise over nothing grin

even the likes of dangote, otedola and adenuga you expect to be making noise here and there you hardly notice them talk more of talking na mama nkechi wetin you cook go dey rant up and down grin
gidjah:
U actually write like a fan of DUNDEE UNITED!,not suprised u tried to kick against the rules i keep in my family, u must b a small boy hu doesnt know what familly means,thus u see every foolish act as fun.what are the morals u learn from such operas,dont we have more educative and infomative progs like that in Naija??,pls go get a life and stop quoting me,u dnt even know hu u are talking with and decide to carry out blind and ignorant judgement.I dont Do Foot Ball either,so u can see ur shame.we do educative,and morally sound epics in ma home, not some european nonsense,foot ball inclusive abeg.LET ME RUN MY HOME MY WAY,WHENEVER U STOP DOING GILFRIEND, U MAY DO D OPPOSITE.
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
if I burn my food because of el deseo cupero its worth it. O tobe o jubelo. undecided

in fact I'll rather have my rice burnt (which burnt yesterday night by the way when watching married again) than miss a scene cool

its better watching it than anyone explaining it to me . so therefore if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. If you can't stand telemundo then ignore me make every body dey im lane tongue

Haba..this ur own serious so u prefer to burn food than to miss a tiny bit scene ahhh then someone like you fit burn house one day cos of TV & it's abnormal behaviour I can't even be watching soccer when I got important issues to handle..i ll rather follow the scores on line. na wah ooo so if power fail and no fuel for gen at that particular time...means u might run mad cos of telemundo..heeyyyy
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by SAMBARRY: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
runnazz:

hahahahaha... I don die ooo u want use laugh kill me.. but seriously this telemundo wtv is getting out of hand the other day my young cousins came to visit me and made me uncomfortable in my own space.. couldn't wait for them to leave...women una too like love sha
during the world cup or your football arguments with friends or your Sunday Sunday match where you people will sit down and watch ball and even scatter the house and throw the chair cushions away, who you see complain wink

do you see any woman opening thread on nl because of that. The thing go enter una body sotey if your club looses you will become so moody irritable and sulking. Your midnight DUTIES FOR BEDROOM sef go begin suffer. Now women are addicted to telemundo you dey complain grin

haven't you seen guys watching telemundo too. Some of my male friends do watch it grin

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by SAMBARRY: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
runnazz:

Haba..this ur own serious so u prefer to burn food than to miss a tiny bit scene ahhh then someone like you fit burn house one day cos of TV & it's abnormal behaviour I can't even be watching soccer when I got important issues to handle..i ll rather follow the scores on line. na wah ooo so if power fail and no fuel for gen at that particular time...means u might run mad cos of telemundo..heeyyyy
that is why there's inverter in the house wink

I'm a die hard fan of telemundo and before any man or woman can divorce me from telemundo im phenese go long and fat pass oriental hotel pillars cool
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
that is why there's inverter in the house wink

I'm a die hard fan of telemundo and before any man or woman can divorce me from telemundo im phenese go long and fat pass oriental hotel pillars cool

very funny u... so telemundo is now a substitute for good fking or what cos I no know why u come use big fat pole as reference sha
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by SAMBARRY: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
nigerianium:

We aren't glued to it all day like you are to your lovey-dovey channel.

It's also annoying when you feel you have a right to the remote control than we do. Sadly, you always win that fight.
then buy 2tv for house na cheesy

put one in the sitting room and put one in the bedroom. Lobatan.fight finish cheesy

and it's not true that women watch telemundo 24hrs. Though I understand what you are saying sha.i know where you are coming from because I've seen it happen

after close of work I stopped by my friend's supermarket to buy some things for my daughter and jist with her. A man came to buy sardine and milo and so he asked her to bring it out for him stretching the money to her and she told him to go himself and search for whatever he wants to buy. Meanwhile we were so engrossed in the telemundo that we didn't even know he was in front of us until he slammed the table at us in an angry manner grin

she apologised for not giving him attention and collected the money and put inside her drawer without counting it not knowing he was waiting to collect his change. We continued watching it until the man turned off the socket and said won't you give me my change. Then she grudgingly gave him 500naira instead of 800 naira and then went back to on the socket. Before she went back to her sit he turned it off again and I was like ewoni gan.broda kilode shocked cool

then I sha gave him his 300 naira and he started ranting at us angrily in yoruba that the telemundo will soon put us in trouble and walked away. We both hissed and I went back to turn on the sockets.he left angrily and we were angry too that he made us miss 2 scenes. Yeye man cool
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by SAMBARRY: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
runnazz:

very funny u... so telemundo is now a substitute for good fking or what cos I no know why u come use big fat pole as reference sha
grin

what I'm saying in essence is that nobody can stop me from telemundo not even sex except the phenese is higher than the statue of liberty cool
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by SAMBARRY: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
nigerianium:

You ladies should cease watching it. It's beginning to annoy us.angry
the same way we find football and boxing annoying including your endless arguments of man United versus chelsea wink
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by SAMBARRY: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin

and so what tongue
5minsmadness:

It's a sign of the End times.
The devil and his cohorts make these programs addictive and target it to the female population to tear them away from thier families and prevent them from carrying out thier responsibilities. They are so engrossed in watching these movies that nothing else matters. Not their academics, not thier wifely or girlfriend roles, not thier relationship ships. It's tearing people apart as we speak.
It's a lot like football actually.

I'm serious angry
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by SAMBARRY: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
onomeglo:
lol u knw is female thing
men too watch telemundo
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

what I'm saying in essence is that nobody can stop me from telemundo not even sex except the phenese is higher than the statue of liberty cool

And so long as there isn't any pole as huge as that u just keep enjoying ur telemundo and don't burn down the house pls
Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by SAMBARRY: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
runnazz:

And so long as there isn't any pole as huge as that u just keep enjoying ur telemundo and don't burn down the house pls
don't worry. Shebi it's just rice I burnt. Don't worry I can't burn down the house smiley

1 Like

Re: For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
chowlade:
I Don't watch them. african magic yoruba is my favorite
we share that in common bae.

Telemundo ain't for me, it nauseates me angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is One Thing You Caught Your Child Doing That You Wish You Had Never Seen? / My Wife Gets Angry At Me Each Time I Say Thank You To My Niece / Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.