Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (58098 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ARIZONA123(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2015
coolitempa:

The most criminally minded animals...contribute nothing....make noise....try and claim SS.....petty traders.........drug pushers.....baby factory.....fake drugs...... cheesy...they contribute nothing.....send them back to Biafra otherwise....they face the lagoon....miserable cunts..... angry
. Eshinwaju aka coolitempa. Aka asiwajufoward. Aint you ashamed of your self you this hopeless son of a senile LovePeddler mother. Go get a life dude b4 you die off like your father. Lmaooo
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by zuchyblink(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by zuchyblink(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2015
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ondo_State
that is the GDP of Imo and ondo state(2007).i wonder why this yoruba people lie shamelessly
the GDP of Imo state is almost 50 percent bigge.
Shameless liars

9 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2015
mekadinho:

Are u not ashame comparing 6 geographical states to 5 Eastern states and still u r losing, are u not ashame dat Awolowo gave them £2 and they turned it around to d extent of buying lands in Lagos n SW states. Are u nt ashame hating ppl but still refuse to let them go? On a normal ground, South West n North should hv been lik London, but they r too lazy n lack innovation n creativity, partying n killing innocent souls... Cos Hw did SE get up to challenge Sw n North economically, socially, academically, etc... After every living n moving tinz were killed there during d civil war. U lazy, lying nitwits should b ashame.
stop behaving like an illiterate , if you don't have any reasonable fact against the topic of d thread you can pls remain silent forever

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by uduokirika1(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
Have come across people from south East region, in any arguement they re quick to mention that without igbo Nigeria cannot survive, they boast of Oil and industries in their region , they call SW and NORTH names like parasite,thieves..

We all know 80% of crude oil comes from south south. 12% from ondo. And 8% from south eastRegion( because ondo produces more barrels of oil than S.E states)

80% Agricultural products are Mainly from North and south west

In terms of industrial concentration Lagos and Ogun are the most industrialised states in Nigeria, from south west region

This re the three basic things that generate income for FG
(CRUDE OIL, AGRICULTURE. AND INDUSTRIES)

my questions are

1.WHAT ARE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION TO FEDERATION ACCOUNT ..?

2. AT WHAT PERCENTAGE COMPARE TO OTHERS..?

I was expecting to. See. A link that butresses the point that Ondo state produces more crude than the S.E

S.E still. Control oil Palm Agro business comparatively

Yes Lagos-Ogun has the biggest aggregations of Large scale industries but have you taken out your time to findout. D region with d highest Small/medium industries?

But why do u still value. Someone to the extent of forcing to stay put in a country u think he contributes nothing? Is that not the height of sheer hypocrisy?

8 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2015
I need the full squad here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by meccuno: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2015
ikechu1278:

That's even the disgrace of it all. It's pathetic that a group of ppl have to restart from scratch and in 40 years surpassed the people who didn't. It's even more pathetic when they compare SE cities to any part of South West cities. I actually laugh at those yoloba how much they are not ashamed of themselves. SE cities that were reduced to rubles during biafra war have actually jumped up and even surpassed some of their cities which never haven't experienced any destruction. Equally the same way i fond it hilarious when they start talking about Nigerian billionaires and start ranting how the two southern richest are yoloba, forgetting in the entire list there are more igbo than yoloba. It's even extremely pathetic when they compare themselves to Igbo. For one, they should be a billion times ahead of Igbo in every aspect considering they had 40 years of ahead since the war. Igbo started from scratch again, they didn't. Pitifully started from scratch with 20 pounds and even caught up with you in less than 40 years and even in some extent surpassed you. I swear yolobas are not truly ashamed of themselves.

Like I keep saying, if I die today and God brought me back as a yoloba, I'll kill myself. Those people are really a complete disgrace to west africa and africa at whole.

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 10, 2015
willow0802:

Nigeria premiere isp gini gini.... what will you call swift and smile, second division? undecided, now I know I have been replying a mumu..

Good morning!
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by illiad1(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:
The ignorance of Yorubas might give me cancer one day. See how he craftily grouped all industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun as SW owned and counted them among Yoruba companies then turned around and asked what Igbos contribute to Nigeria. grin

Emzor Pharmaceuticals - Lagos
Capital Oil - Lagos
Chi limited - Lagos
Coscharis Motors - Lagos
Visa Phone - Lagos, Ogun
Fidelity Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Diamond Bank - Lagos, Ogun
Slot limited - Lagos, Ogun
Anabel Industries - Ogun
FAN - Lagos
Numerous hotels and Private schools, Businesses, Car dealership and many other Igbo business and industries operating in the SW belongs to Yorubas and Igbo contributes nothing even if 25% of the oil and gas exported comes from the SE. I did not mention SE manufacturing hub at Abia and Anambra, Nollywood ($5.1 billion industry) headquarters at upper iweka Anambra state, Agriculture especially palm oil, cassava and rice in Imo and Ebonyi, Tourism in Enugu.

Now the question is, apart from Igbos and foreigners that dominate Lagos and Ogun manufacturing hub, how many manufacturing companies does Yorubas own in the SW? What is the Yorubas contribution to the economy of Lagos and Ogun state?

My brother some yorubas especially those found on nairaland are so miserable. They live in abject ignorance

8 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 7:23am On Aug 10, 2015
Chappie:

Abia State occupies around 5,834km 2 , and is
bordered on the north and north-east by
Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi, to the east and
south-east by Cross River and Akwa Ibom, to the
south by Rivers and to the west by Imo. It has
heavy rainfall of about 2,400mm per year
between April to October, and the most
important rivers in the state are the Imo and
Aba rivers that flow into the Atlantic Ocean. The
capital is Umuahia, although the major
commercial activities happen in Aba.
In 1991 the State was created from Imo State,
and it is one of the nine states of the Niger
Delta region - an area well known to cover the
oil producing states of the country. Abia is not
just an oil producing state though; it also adds a
rich agricultural importance to the economy of
Nigeria with crops like yam, maize, potatoes,
rice, cashew, plantain and cassava.
The closest airports to Abia State are Sam
Mbakwe Cargo Airport Owerri, which is an
hour’s drive away; Port Harcourt International
Airport, two hours drive away; and Akwa Ibom
Airport which is about 45 minutes drive away.
Rail is another means of travel, but currently
under revitalisation. The coastal parts of the
state are equally accessible by boat or canoe.
Anambra State - Light of the Nation
The state’s name comes from ‘Oma Mbala', the
native name of the Anambra River. Its
boundaries are formed by Imo and Rivers to the
south, Delta State to the west, Enugu State to
the east and Kogi State to the north.
The capital of the Anambra is Akwa but Onitsha
and Nnewi are the largest commercial and
industrial cities, respectively. The population of
these cities is 98% Igbo and 2% Igala, who are
mostly from the north-western part of the state.
Anambra is rich in natural gas, crude oil and
ceramics, and has almost completely arable soil.
Ebonyi State - Salt of the Nation
The capital of Ebonyi State is Abakaliki. The state
was among the new additions made by the then
Military Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha in
1996. Ebonyi is primarily agricultural and stands
out as a leading producer of rice, yam, potatoes,
maize, beans and cassava. Apart from
agriculture, the state also has deposits of crude
oil and natural gas.
There are nine major first languages spoken in
Ebonyi State. These languages are all sub-groups
of the Igbo language spoken by all Igbo people
of south-eastern Nigeria.
Enugu State - Coal City State
Enugu is the capital city of Enugu State and is
located in south-eastern Nigeria. The other
major cities in the state are Udi and Nsukka.
The state shares boundaries with Abia, Imo,
Ebonyi, Benue, Kogi and Anambra.
Enugu is blessed with favourable climatic
conditions all year round. Economically, the
state is predominantly rural and agrarian, with a
substantial proportion of it's working population
engaged in farming - although trading and
services are also important. In the urban areas
trading is the dominant occupation, followed by
services.
Imo State - The Eastern Heartland (Land of
Hope)
Imo State was created in 1976 under the
leadership of the late military ruler General
Murutala Muhammed, taking its name from the
Imo River. Owerri is its capital and largest city.
Part of Imo State split off in 1991 as Abia State,
and another part became Ebonyi State. The
major cities in Imo State are Owerri, Orlu and
Okigwe.
Imo State covers an area of around 5,100km 2.
It is bordered by Abia State to the east, by the
River Niger and Delta State to the west, by
Anambra State to the north and Rivers State to
the south.
The state is rich in natural resources including
crude oil, natural gas, lead, zinc, iroko,
mahogany, obeche, rubber trees and oil palms.
The rainy season begins in April and lasts until
October with annual rainfall varying from
1,500mm to 2,200mm. The dry season includes
two months of Harmattan from late December
to late February. The hottest months are
between January and March.
all these poo you wrote what is contributions to the federation account, coaca is the major exporting products that fecthed FG more income after Oil, crude oil is the highest product followed by industry anything aside this re inconsequential...

Tell me how and what percentage the does this trash contribute to federation's account

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by nisai: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hey you and i know the southwest got the best technocrats and human resources. From the awolowo days to jakande and now adesina,fashola, and the likes. and infact its safe to say the south-west will gain the most from the break-up of the country which is why i've always been an odua republic advocate. the south-west is the most promising

Talk about

Ondo state's large oil reserves

Ondo state which produces 70% of Nigeria's Cocoa

The south-west has the 2nd largest bitumen deposits in the world after Canada

Religious tourism Yoruba owned churches smiley smiley

Oyo state is the largest producer of Tobacco in Nigeria and is the home of the Yoruba textile industry

Kwara and Osun state are the largest producers of potato in Nigeria

Osun state's tourism potentials

Osun state has over a billion dollars worth of gold deposits. Same in yagba west and iperindo kwara State

The largest and purest deposits of limestone in Nigeria are found in the South West . Limestone deposition in the South West region of Nigeria have been estimated at 31 million tonnes. Sagamu Ogun state has the largest limestone deposits in Nigeria . Extensive limestone deposits in the area can last for some five hundred years according to scientists and the largest Cement factory in West Africa is located in Sagamu.

Talk about technocarts like adesina and the likes

what about the sea-ports in lagos, the free trade zones

and mind you our blue-print has already been designed by the dawn commission unlike yours which is Nairaland blueprint
AREONAKAKANFO(the generalissimo) truly you are fit to lead the Yoruba nation to war and conquer.Omo oko niyin sir.BTW are u sir negro ntn?

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:

Rara ooo, Blood hot ke!! I'm just posing the same question to you. What is the contribution of Yorubas to Lagos and Ogun economy?

Area boys, Omonile, baale levies, iyaloja and babaloja extortions.

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ignis: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2015
What's the essence of this thread?
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Still waiting for a reasonable answer from the Erosion Ravaged region of Biafra..what is the SOUTH EAST REGION CONTRIBUTION AND AT WHAT PERCENTAGE TO THE FEDERATION ACCOUNT..?

8 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by illiad1(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:

I've warned your brothers to stop calling Multinational companies YORUBA businesses.

Honeywell Groups

Headquarters: Morristown, NJ, United States of America
CEO: David M. Cote
Founder: Mark C. Honeywell

Skye Bank

A merger of 5 different banks (Prudent Merchant Bank, EIB International Bank Plc., Bond Bank Limited, Reliance Bank Limited, Co-operative Bank Plc) to form Skye bank in 2006.

Everyone knows that Yorubas cannot run a successful business without Govt contract or kickbacks, just see what our Insurance sector where Yorubas dominate have become. Our insurance has been reduced to a mere "yahoo yahoo" enterprise. Please which IT and Telecom sector do yorubas dominate? You mean Nairaland IT company? grin grin

Oando beats Capital oil in what exactly? undecided We're talking about someone who owns the biggest tank farm in West Africa with a capacity of over 200 million liters and you're talking about filling stations. grin grin This is laughable to be honest. Dude, Yoruba business is a joke. Anyone who employs a Yoruba person to manage his business will be doing a disservice to his company. The likes of Kingsway, Bata, PZ, Floor mills, and many other run down businesses are examples of Yoruba management. Just look at how Nairaland is being run and you'll understand how efficient Yoruba conduct their business.

Lwkmd
You made my day

That nairaland na d final killer

You wicked o
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2015
uduokirika1:

I was expecting to. See. A link that butresses the point that Ondo state produces more crude than the S.E

S.E still. Control oil Palm Agro business comparatively

Yes Lagos-Ogun has the biggest aggregations of Large scale industries but have you taken out your time to findout. D region with d highest Small/medium industries?

But why do u still value. Someone to the extent of forcing to stay put in a country u think he contributes nothing? Is that not the height of sheer hypocrisy?

Nobody is forcing you to stay in the country tell ur flat head brothers to pack their bags, and Leave North,SW,SS ,
Ur senators to stop sitting in the house, let everybody assemble in ur red mud region then the whole world can take you serious...

The question still remains what re the contributions of S.E region to federation account, and at what percentage..?

10 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by nisai: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
You wan kill person.But what of sir dudu negro now?

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2015
nooooo

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2015
nisai:

Yeah he needs to be in the squad i might take my name away

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ARIZONA123(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
. We are here to smarsh your tiger clawed scary faces and ur cone heads. Oloriburuku jati jati oshii
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. We are here to smarsh your tiger clawed scary faces and ur cone heads. Oloriburuku jati jati oshii

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
nisai:

This is the new squad. its looke like a combo of AC Milan of the late 80s and barca 09. #FORMIDABLE

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2015
zuchyblink:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ondo_State
that is the GDP of Imo and ondo state(2007).i wonder why this yoruba people lie shamelessly
the GDP of Imo state is almost 50 percent bigge.
Shameless liars
with the GDP and crude oil why is ondo state receiving more Allocation than all south East states..?

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by 2ruink(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2015
kestolove95:
419 and robbery.
fine gal, I hear say una don do olosho election for Lagos. how much per round now? hope u washed d holes very well cos last tym it was smelling lyk a dead rat. grin
kestolove95:
419 and robbery.
fine gal, I hear say una don do olosho election for Lagos. how much per round now? hope u washed d holes very well cos last tym it was smelling lyk a dead rat.

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2015
ARIZONA123:
pls if you don't have reasonable answers to the topic pls remain silent forever

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by nisai: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Yeah he needs to be in the squad i might take my name away
No!Don't do that we will really need you sir.I just think it would be awesome if you and negro(messi and ronaldo) could be in our team-
ODUA PARAPO FC.But I understand u sha
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by 2ruink(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2015
coolitempa:

The most criminally minded animals...contribute nothing....make noise....try and claim SS.....petty traders.........drug pushers.....baby factory.....fake drugs...... cheesy...they contribute nothing.....send them back to Biafra otherwise....they face the lagoon....miserable cunts..... angry
Indeed, you a miserable cunt...
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by nisai: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

This is the new squad. its really competitive.
Lol.I catch u there but mio ni so fun eyan kankan
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Emeanua(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2015
We that are into forwarding and clearing can authoritatively tell u that 80% of containers we clear in all the seaports in Nigeria are owned by the igbo man.,do u know the amount they pay as duty in each container?.. the billions the Nigerian customs are claiming to generate,80% of it are from the igbo man who happens to be the major importers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
I know those chest beaters will not find a reasonable answer to counter the topic of the thread,
They contribute Less and what to reap from what they didn't sow..
They call others parasite but they re the Main parasite..
All they they re Good at is Crime related activities,
Babyfactory
Rituals
Fake drugs
Piracy
Galla and lacasera
Kidnapping
Arm robbery
Drug peddling
Expired Goods
Raping
Chest beating

They keep living in denail..confused tribe

10 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by zuchyblink(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2015
princdebola201:
with the GDP and crude oil why is ondo state receiving more Allocation than all south East states..?
i don't know about that,that is the zoo for you.even with the allocation you claim is ur state better than Imo state?

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2015
Emeanua:
We that are into forwarding and clearing can authoritatively tell u that 80% of containers we clear in all the seaports in Nigeria are owned by the igbo man.,do u know the amount they pay as duty in each container?.. the billions the Nigerian customs are claiming to generate,80% of it are from the igbo man who happens to be the major importers.

Importation of fake drugs, expired products, counterfiet goods, okirika and bend down select...by the way do u have sea port in S.E region..? All the billions generate belongs to the state govt of that region..you don't have sea port in South East Region.. Whether u re igbo or french anything you do in Lagos ogun,kano ,rivers,e.t.c adds to the IGR for that region

And you still not anwser the thread Topic..?

WHAT ARE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF SOUTH EAST TO FEDERATION ACCOUNT..?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment / The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.