Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (58246 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 11, 2015
scholes0:

loool..... Producing a movie in English is not exactly what will make it go global. The use of English is just a contributing +ve factor for Anglophone speaking countries...... All movies can have subtitles.
The success of Korean Operas, Japanese anime/movies, Spanish movies and telenovellasIndian and Chinese movies demonstrate this quite well.
Fact is nigerian movies generate the bulk of their income within Nigeria, and If yorubas are producing more movies than any other group of people in the country, then ..... maybe you should just shut up.

Take a look at the highest earning Nigerian movies of all time' in the so called nollywood yu claim to dominate - How many of the producers are Igbo?

TOP GROSSING NIGERIAN MOVIES EVER
1 30 Days in Atlanta 137, 200, 000 - Ayo Makun (A.Y)
2 Half of a Yellow Sun 60, 000, 000 - Biyi Bandele
2 October 1 60, 000, 000 - Kunle Afolayan
4 Ijé 59, 800, 000 - Chineze Anyaene
5 Last Flight to Abuja 2012 57, 050, 000 - Obi Emelonye
6 The Return of Jenifa 2012 35, 000, 000 - Muhydeen S. Ayinde
7 The Figurine 30, 000, 000 - Kunle Afolayan
8 Flower Girl 29,763,800 - Michelle Bello
9 Weekend Getaway 22,895,200 - Desmond Olushola Elliot
10 Phone Swap 20,713,500 - Kunle Afolayan
11 Anchor Baby 18, 000, 000 - Lonzo Nzekwe
11 The Mirror Boy 18, 000, 000 - Obi Emelonye
13 House of Gold 15,454,400 - Pascal Amanfo
14 Maami 11,928,600 - Tunde Kelani
15 Contract 11,447,600 - Shirley Frimpong - Manso
16 In The Cupboard 10,501,300 - Desmond Olushola Elliot
17 Through the Glass 10,000,000 - Stephanie Okereke
18 Married but Single 9,900,000 - Tunde Olaoye
19 Mr. and Mrs. 6,050,000 - Ikechukwu Onyeka
20 Irapada 5,000,000 - Kunle Afolayan

Half of a yellow sun!!! ...pls dont look stupid , are u blond scholes? grin
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by scholes0(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2015
willow0802:

Half of a yellow sun!!! ...pls dont look stupid , are u blond scholes? grin

so you dont know Half of a Yellow Sun had a movie?
Okporoko brain.

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 11, 2015
scholes0:

so you dont know Half of a Yellow Sun had a movie?
Okporoko brain.

Infact I do... casts?... our arguement was based on igbo domination abi... ngwa wetin be ya cast for tye one whe u wash
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2015
*NG*

Beyond redemption...
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 1:03am On Aug 11, 2015
totit:

1. Yes prove me wrong by providing that indeed it's control by ibo?

2. Prove me wrong that it's control by ibo?

3. Who then owns and runs it? Dispute it.

4. Yes. Evil a fool knows that NL generate more trafic than linka ikeji blog. You can as well prove me wrong?

5. Here is the link again.
Since you are too emotional to see grin

http://www.proforcedefence.com

See this loser expecting me to prove his propaganda for him. I wasn't the one that put a gun on your head to make up BS. Now the ounce is on you to back yourself up

I knew it was the usual yoloba propaganda without anything tangible to back you up. The only thing you people are Good for. Pathetic worthless savages.
First it's the agriculture then oil then the 20 companies then the richest Nigeria then your cocoa production then the online shopping thing then Linda ikeji thing then iroko TV, etc. I'm tired of dragging una ever.

PATHETIC Lots

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 1:46am On Aug 11, 2015
scholes0:

loool..... Producing a movie in English is not exactly what will make it go global. The use of English is just a contributing +ve factor for Anglophone speaking countries...... All movies can have subtitles.
The success of Korean, Japanese anime/movies, Spanish & Portuguese movies / telenovellas, Indian and Chinese movies demonstrate this quite well.
Fact is nigerian movies generate the bulk of their income within Nigeria, and If yorubas are producing more movies than any other group of people in the country, then ..... maybe you should just shut up.

Take a look at the highest earning Nigerian movies of all time' in the so called nollywood yu claim to dominate - How many of the producers are Igbo?

TOP GROSSING NIGERIAN MOVIES EVER
1 30 Days in Atlanta 137, 200, 000 - Ayo Makun (A.Y)
2 Half of a Yellow Sun 60, 000, 000 - Biyi Bandele
2 October 1 60, 000, 000 - Kunle Afolayan
4 Ijé 59, 800, 00director.hineze Anyaene[/b]
5 Last Flight to Abuja 2012 57, 050, 000 - Obi Emelonye
6 The Return of Jenifa 2012 35, 000, 000 - Muhydeen S. Ayinde
7 The Figurine 30, 000, 000 - Kunle Afolayan
8 Flower Girl 29,763,800 - Michelle Bello
9 Weekend Getaway 22,895,200 - Desmond Olushola Elliot
10 Phone Swap 20,713,500 - Kunle Afolayan
11 Anchor Baby 18, 000, 000 - Lonzo Nzekwe
11 The Mirror Boy 18, 000, 000 - Obi Emelonye
13 House of Gold 15,454,400 - Pascal Amanfo
14 Maami 11,928,600 - Tunde Kelani
15 Contract 11,447,600 - Shirley Frimpong - Manso
16 In The Cupboard 10,501,300 - Desmond Olushola Elliot
17 Through the Glass 10,000,000 - Stephanie Okereke
18 Married but Single 9,900,000 - Tunde Olaoye
19 Mr. and Mrs. 6,050,000 - Ikechukwu Onyeka
20 Irapada 5,000,000 - Kunle Afolayan

Lmfaoooo see how pathetic you are. 30 days of Atlanta was directed By Robert peters. Ayo was a mere producer.

Let's remodified this list then since you trying to associate the producers as the directors

First of all your list is a for highest gross movie in Nigeria be it Yollywood or Nollywood in different years. We are talking about annual movie directed and produced. Head to the nearest iroko TV, open any category and count how many movies directed by yoloba in comparison to Igbo.

While I'm at it, add up the gross from the Igbo directors and the yoloba director grin

Finally the yoloba movies are part of YOLLYWOOD, not NOLLYWOOD. No matter what language it is on. There is a big difference. You people movie industry is separate from nollywood and should be proud of it. The same way Hausa are proud of their kannywood and stop your desperate attache by fprce

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by ikechu1278: 1:52am On Aug 11, 2015
azzima:
AGAIN, the question is "what is SE contributions to the National coffer "?you Igbo ed vermins are known for uttering gibberish as usual. Nairaland is now littered with semi illiterate flatheaded Bastards who I normally buy gala from during traffic.

Already been answered MULTIPLE TIMES on this thread but like the dimwitted savage you illiterate yolobas are you stupidly avoided it the same way you avoided answering the question of what agricultural produces do you contribute hence 80%

While I'm at it, since like the usual illiterate you tolobas are and your diminished sense to actual read the answer provided, maybe a separate thread will make it easier for you.
Here you go , someone made a thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2516604/re-se-igbo-contribution-nigerias

NL is filled with yoloba rituals that's best known to sell the human parts of their siblings in black market. Shouldn't you be out there looking for your next victim?

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 11, 2015
nwanlecha:
Now let me repeat my question to the OP 'cause he's been clearly avoiding it. If the Igbos are contributing nothing to nigeria as you claim(obviously to make yourself feel better), then why have you guys been fighting tooth and nail to keep the same Igbos with you? Okay, let me make you happy by agreeing that the yorubas and hausas are sustaining nigeria with their huge, massive economy grin, why then are y'all so keen on sharing your wealth with us? Or are guys now Mother Theresa? Anyway, the last time i checked, only the Igbos have been clamoring for ages to leave nigeria, while the yorubas and hausas have been forcing "one nigeria" down our throats. So even a dullard can tell who is the parasite and who is the host. It's simple logic!

Ooooh sssharap swiree. nobody is forcing you to remain.the government is the one obstructing your seccession agenda. the average yoruba person wants your asses out. so dongerit twisted. i remember when 15 biafclown destitutes were sent to alaigbo and you wrote over 1 million articles. you've been threatened, you've been killed which is a clear proof that we want your pale asses out.but anytime we exhibit it,you shout tribalism at the same time talking about biafra. bottom line is you're all confused buffons. you don't even know what you want. if you leave lagos trust me nobody will touch you all before you die of kwashiokor. Lagos is like your heaven lol. you'll do anything to die there

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Just see how you are running about in circles trying to explain the fact that you hate the Igbos no doubt, but you still can't do without them, which prompted your people to fight to keep us in the same country with you. You hate the fact that we are so blessed yet, you love and drool over what we bring to the table. We are very unique, so i can understand your people's frustration with the great Igbo tribe.

Aareonakakanfo:

Ooooh sssharap swiree. nobody is forcing you to remain.the government is the one obstructing your seccession agenda. the average yoruba person wants your asses out. so dongerit twisted. i remember when 15 biafclown destitutes were sent to alaigbo and you wrote over 1 million articles. you've been threatened, you've been killed which is a clear proof that we want your pale asses out.but anytime we exhibit it,you shout tribalism at the same time talking about biafra. bottom line you're all confuse bguffons. you don't even know what you want. if you leave lagos trust me nobody will touch you all before you die of kwashiokor

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 11, 2015
nwanlecha:
Just see how you are running about in circles trying to explain the fact that you hate the Igbos no doubt, but you still can't do without them, which prompted your people to fight to keep us in the same country with you. We are unique, so i can understand your people's frustration with the great Igbo tribe.

Look at this hypocrite accusing me of hatred. oooh yes i know you love yoruba people soo much. Swiree you're a phony! don't play that victim card on me. can't do without who? loool switch it rather you can do without us. how many yorubas are in the red mud region? take away lagos. i live in both ibadan and akure, do you even know the number of gypsies there is enough to form a minority ethnic group? Swiree we don't need you. Yoruba youths weren't the ones who fought to keep you. those who obstructed your seccession obstructed it not because you contribute anything to the economy. its all political. Get a book! and stop trying to boost your inferiority. as long as you're still petty traders, and you can't stay in your land,you're still beneath.Petty trading is not a noble job. the smarties among you know this. you're doing it out of condition

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 2:42am On Aug 11, 2015
I'm not yoruba, I'm from delta state so you made no sense.
ikechu1278:

It's better than coming from a tribe which entire population is a complete disgrace to Africa. A tribe so f2king worthless in life majority of una constantly pretend to be others just like you. A yoloba illiterate too ashamed of her savage tribe therefore attaching by force to a state you'll NEVER be from no matter how desperate you truly wish. A pathetic disgrace just like every single yolobavon this planet including yoloba sperms.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 11, 2015
ikechu1278:

Lmfaoooo see how pathetic you are. 30 days of Atlanta was directed By Robert peters. Ayo was a mere producer.

Let's remodified this list then since you trying to associate the producers as the directors

First of all your list is a for highest gross movie in Nigeria be it Yollywood or Nollywood in different years. We are talking about annual movie directed and produced. Head to the nearest iroko TV, open any category and count how many movies directed by yoloba in comparison to Igbo.

While I'm at it, add up the gross from the Igbo directors and the yoloba director grin

Finally the yoloba movies are part of YOLLYWOOD, not NOLLYWOOD. No matter what language it is on. There is a big difference. You people movie industry is separate from nollywood and should be proud of it. The same way Hausa are proud of their kannywood and stop your desperate attache by fprce

Looool there are two versions of nollywood Son. the first one is your ib-hoe made version. the second one one is yoruba-made version. dongeri- twisted. swallow your weak pride and just one question for yo ass, how come afolayan is winning all the awards . please answer my simple question. no be fight ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Ngwa clap 4 yourself. Lest i forget, we will be leaving with our "oyel" and Nollywood so y'all had better start thinking of how to feed when we are gone. What is happening in osun is not funny o.

Aareonakakanfo:

Look at this hypocrite accusing me of hatred. oooh yes i know you love yoruba people soo much. Swiree you're a phony! don't play that victim card on me. can't do without who? loool switch it rather you can do without us. how many yorubas are in the red mud region? take away lagos. i live in both ibadan and akure? do you even know the number of gypsies there is enough to form a minority ethnic group? Swiree we don't need you. Yoruba youths weren't the ones who fought to keep you. those who obstructed your seccession obstructed it not because you contribute anything to the economy. its all political. Get a book! and stop trying to boost your inferiority. as long as you're still petty traders, and you can't stay in your land,you're still beneath.Petty trading is not a noble job. the smarties among you know this. you're doing out of condition

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 11, 2015
nwanlecha:
Ngwa clap 4 yourself. Lest i forget, we will be leaving with our "oyel" and Nollywood so y'all had better start thinking of how to feed when we are gone. What is happening in osun is not funny o.

lmaoooo. you only have few drops of oyel. the south south owns the huge chunk of the oyel in the country. all you have is a few drops of it and coal so stop attaching. its shameful. go back to my old posts where i listed out the potentials of the southwest. trust me when you're leaving. i go help una carry load grin grin grin
lol we'll even pick aso-ebi for your exit. and read about DAWN COMMISSION just incase you haven't. cheers

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 11, 2015
Oh, you mean the hungry director who has been crying that Igbos have pirated his movies so much, to the point that he has not been able to recoup his capital not to talk more of making profit from them? Well i guess the oduawood awards he gets will be a little consolation for him.

Aareonakakanfo:

Looool there are two versions of nollywood Son. the first one is your ib-hoe made version. the second one one is yoruba-made version. dongerit twisted. swallow your weak pride and just one question for yo ass how come afolayan is winning all the awards though. please answer my simple question. no be fight ooo

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 11, 2015
nwanlecha:

Oh, you mean the hungry director who has been crying that Igbos have pirated his movies so much, to the point that he has not been able to recoup his capital not to talk more of making profit from them? Well i guess the oduawood awards he gets will be a little consolation for him.

Is that the answer to my question? stop being a jealous monkey. facts don't lie. no gypsy movie maker on earth is as decorated as him and please i'm still waiting for your answer. if you don't have the answer,then don't bother to reply me wink wink wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 11, 2015
No be only ashebi una go even organize send off party grin But come o, so SW has these "huge potentials," and y'all have so cruelly abandoned osun peeps to the point that they now hope on good will to feed. Una wicked o! Ndi ofenmannu wu kwa ndi obiakpo chai.

Aareonakakanfo:

lmaoooo. you only have few drops of oyel. the south south owns the huge chunk of the oyel in the country. all you have is a few drops of it and coal so stop attaching. its shameful. go back to my old posts where i listed out the potentials of the southwest. trust me when you're leaving. i go help una carry load grin grin grin
lol we'll even pick aso-ebi for your exit. and read about DAWN COMMISSION just incase you haven't. cheers

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by scholes0(m): 3:08am On Aug 11, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Is that the answer to my question? stop being a jealous monkey. facts don't lie. no gypsy movie maker on earth is as decorated as him and please i'm still waiting for your answer. if you don't have the answer,then don't bother to reply me wink wink wink wink wink

lol, I didn't want to reply that lady.... but that is another someone living in denial right there.
We will miss Yiibhoe asses...... NOT

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by scholes0(m): 3:13am On Aug 11, 2015
nwanlecha:
No be only ashebi una go even organize send off party grin But come o so SW has these "huge potentials," and y'all have so cruelly abandoned osun peeps to the point that they now hope on good will to feed. Una wicked o! Ndi ofenmannu wu kwa ndi obiakpo chai.

like this abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 11, 2015
Dude quit being rude please. It's not that serious. Kpachalu kwa anya gi nwokem.

Aareonakakanfo:

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 11, 2015
nwanlecha:
No be only ashebi una go even organize send off party grin But come o so SW has these "huge potentials," and y'all have so cruelly abandoned osun peeps to the point that they now hope on good will to feed. Una wicked o! Ndi ofenmannu wu kwa ndi obiakpo chai.

grin grin grin grin Thanks for acknowledging that.my advice to you is to think about biassfra and stop masturbating regarding osun state matters.hun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 11, 2015
nwanlecha:
Dude quit being rude please. It's not that serious. Kpachalu kwa anya gi nwokem.

swiree If i start typing in yoruba looool trust me it won't look good for you .oya no vex but please answer my question and don't try switching the conversation

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by scholes0(m): 3:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

grin grin grin grin Thanks for acknowledging that.my advice to you is to think about biassfra and stop masturbating regarding osun state matters.hun

Ahh stop!, it is too late in the night for all these mouth watering delicacies

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Don't let me vex now and refuse to send my wardrobe allowance to your starving peeps in osun. Be warned because na your brothers go hear am o.

scholes0:

like this abi?

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by scholes0(m): 3:26am On Aug 11, 2015
nwanlecha:

Don't let me vex now and refuse to send my wardrobe allowance to your starving peeps in osun. Be warned because na your brothers go hear am o.

Abeg sharrap.... before I descend on your biafraudulent ass there.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 11, 2015
scholes0:

Ahh stop!, it is too late in the night for all these mouth watering delicacies

loool i just had to show her the kind of rice we will cook when bi-ass-fra is finally realized
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by scholes0(m): 3:31am On Aug 11, 2015
Alas..... we can conclude that the South East region as a whole does not contribute as much as it receives from the FG. A net negative.
At least they are not as bad as the North.... something to be proud of, if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=scholes0 post=36829967]

Chief me i don comot for here. i'm tired of kicking biafr-asses. man gats sleep. i'll surely come back if any red-mud gypsy quotes me oh and you're part of the first eleven but i guess the other guys aren't fit that's why they're not here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by abdul123(m): 5:47am On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=Aareonakakanfo post=36829999][/quote] I loved dis formation.... I so much love it.... Ibos come here nd bow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by azzima(m): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2015
willow0802:

Infact I do... casts?... our arguement was based on igbo domination abi... ngwa wetin be ya cast for tye one whe u wash
flat headed dummy! ! You are so engrossed in your self-styled illusion that you forgot that though Chimanda wrote the book, but the producer is Yoruba like the other producers that he listed.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by azzima(m): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2015
ikechu1278:

This is why you guys should just stay selling fake spare parts and lacasera in traffic,didn't you notice that he mentioned "PRODUCERS"?

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by azzima(m): 6:01am On Aug 11, 2015
ikechu1278:

Already been answered MULTIPLE TIMES on this thread but like the dimwitted savage you illiterate yolobas are you stupidly avoided it the same way you avoided answering the question of what agricultural produces do you contribute hence 80%

While I'm at it, since like the usual illiterate you tolobas are and your diminished sense to actual read the answer provided, maybe a separate thread will make it easier for you.
Here you go , someone made a thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2516604/re-se-igbo-contribution-nigerias

NL is filled with yoloba rituals that's best known to sell the human parts of their siblings in black market. Shouldn't you be out there looking for your next victim?
what is this one rambling? ?? Keep foaming in the mouth while United Nations is designating Igbo men "endangered species " because they will be extinct soon with the rate at which they are getting executed all over Asia.....Sad!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / Dino Melaye Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photo) / Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.