Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (57997 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
princdebola201:
illiterate slowpoke why is your blood so Hot .
Is the question of the topic too difficult to answer.
With all your chest beating answer the question of the topic

WHAT ARE THE CONTRIBUTION OF 5 states in the south East region and at what percentage to the federation account..?

We nyansh ur prostitutte mum.... Akpa amu. You are a nobody to ask such from a noble tribe like Igbo. A dim wit like you shoulnt be entertained with answers to such questions. Cause the leprous nature of your brain which you inherited from your father will not let you comprehend the answer.... Sorry if I insulted your parents.... It was intentional grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
exxell:

We nyansh ur prostitutte mum.... Akpa amu. You are a nobody to ask such from a noble tribe like Igbo. A dim wit like you shoulnt be entertained with answers to such questions. Cause the leprous nature of your brain which you inherited from your father will not let you comprehend the answer.... Sorry if I insulted your parents.... It was intentional grin grin grin

mr flat head with flat brain parkwell make we see front abeg..
Illiterate re not welcomed to the thread
It is meant for people that have active brain cells not people with brain malfunctioning

Pls don't qoute me again if you don't have any reasonable fact and figures to counter the topic of the thread

6 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
princdebola201:
mr flat head with flat brain parkwell make we see front abeg..
Illiterate re not welcomed to the thread
It is meant for people that have active brain cells not people with brain malfunctioning
Pls don't qoute me again if you don't have any reasonable fact and figures to counter the topic of the thread

Iddiota... We shall always quote you people back to the gates of hell. You opened this your senseless thread not because you wanted to learn but because you wanted to spite the whole Igbo nation. If there is sincerity in this thread, the title should have been "What are the contributions of every region to the federation account?" Then a detailed, logical presentation would have been made by all regions. But since your evil self is nothing but the progenitor of a Chlamidya infested sperm, you decided to single out the FIRST TRIBE IN NIGERIA TO SPITE THEM EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE AWARE THAT THE IGBOS ARE LIGHT YEARS AWAY FROM THE YORUBAS! I don't blame you. I guess your life of incest with your crackhead mum has infected your brain because the last time your mum went for check up, she was diagonised with grade A vaginal warts... Stuppid, leprous, epileptic son of a maggot father! Fvck you man grin grin grin

THE IGBOS WILL ALWAYS SMOKE THE YORUBASTARRDS ANYTIME, ANYDAY!

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Olayinka8793(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

swiree If i start typing in yoruba looool trust me it won't look good for you .oya no vex but please answer my question and don't try switching the conversation
egbon mi,I dobale for you sir,hav been jejely viewing how this debate dey go since the first page,and must commend u for been a true son of Oodua,u often present your facts mixed wit a bit of sarcasm dat really made me laugh.may your days be long and fruitful sir.

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
exxell:

Iddiota... We shall always quote you people back to the gates of hell. You opened this your senseless thread not because you wanted to learn but because you wanted to spite the whole Igbo nation. If there is sincerity in this thread, the title should have been "What are the contributions of every region to the federation account?" Then a detailed, logical presentation would have been made by all regions. But since your evil self is nothing but the progenitor of a Chlamidya infested sperm, you decided to single out the FIRST TRIBE IN NIGERIA TO SPITE THEM EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE AWARE THAT THE IGBOS ARE LIGHT YEARS AWAY FROM THE YORUBAS! I don't blame you. I guess your life of incest with your crackhead mum has infected your brain because the last time your mum went for check up, she was diagonised with grade A vaginal warts... Stuppid, leprous, epileptic son of a maggot father! Fvck you man grin grin grin

bravo..!!! Is that the best you can do, c'mon you can do better than this,

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Ritchiee: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
exxell:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_Nigeria.
http://www.foramfera.com/index.php/news-and-press-release/item/614-rubber-tree-cultivation-in-nigeria-the-investment-opportunity
After going through the numerous comments, it is obvious that the SE does not contribute much to the federation accounts like the SW because they have not been able to give us links except NL links to disprove the fact that they are the parasites of Nigeria.

THE VERDICT:
Due to the two very important links above.
Both of them testifying the parasitic position of the SE of Nigeria.
By the power conferred on me by the constitution of the federal republic of Nairaland.
I crown the the SE,the most loquacious and noisy region of Nigeria with...
The Golden Crown Of The Parasite Of Nigeria GOLCROTPAN.
Long live federal republic of Nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Where re thou chest beaters from erosion ravaged Land of Biafra south east . Pls come and defend ur integrity

4 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
exxell:

Basstard son of a prosttitute mum... grin grin grin. You see how dim witted and clueless you are? You see how illiterate you are? So, its no longer about what South East contributes to the federation account right? Its now about Igbo owned business right? Phoool! You dont think I am aware that MTN is a South African company? But who is their CEO and CTO in Nigeria? Who manages the above foreign companies I listed above to yield money to federal accounts? Nd those companies have no presence in the South East right? They are only in the South West abi? Epileptic Yorubasttard!

grin grin grin grin grin Take it slow son! take it slow! seems you want to commit suicide. just calm your pale biafr-ass. first of all we asked you about what the south-east contributes to the economy. you and your fellow knob-heads didn't provide answers instead you started telling us about coscharis and some other junk like that. Bottom line is that you're a f***ing loser. you're starting to get emotional, well that's what happens when uncle paulinus's lies are debunked. Poo on your face!

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Ritchiee: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
exxell:

I had wanted to give you an epistle of corrosive words then I remembered that you are a cannibal from the only documented cannibal tribe of Africa and I decided not to waste those corrosive words on a vampire like you..
You compare your miserable cannibal tribe with the Great Yoruba Nation?Wonders shall never end...on a lighter note,Cannibal, let's see if your parasitic tribe has 1/5 of these few achievements (For brevity sake)...
https://www.nairaland.com/2486801/check-out-these-achievements-u

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by explorer250(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
trapQ:
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

You can't even make simple correct sentences.
What forest do you live in??
slowpoke!! I lack words for you. You're an embarrassment to the entire Igbo community.

Don't know you people fine it difficult to assimilate that many SS don't want your imaginary Biafra. Go alone and rid this country of waywardness.

i have gone through your entire post and found out that you are pro -yoruba claiming delta. Stop it now cuz i will continue busting your lies
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
exxell:

You're just being unneccessarily stubborn Son . you don't contribute pooo to this country. loooool i like how you try to conquer your inferiority. its something worthy of emulation.

NAIRALAND JOKE OF THE WEEK

"THE IGBOS ARE LIGHT YEARS AWAY FROM THE YORUBAS"

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by sleekdre: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
coolitempa:

The most criminally minded animals...contribute nothing....make noise....try and claim SS.....petty traders.........drug pushers.....baby factory.....fake drugs...... cheesy...they contribute nothing.....send them back to Biafra otherwise....they face the lagoon....miserable cunts..... angry
It's like one igbo dude has dumped your levitated ass!!! Sorry bae grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
I am beginning of think that people are stupid and daft ...you say Igbo dominated the Market yet they don't contribute dime to the economy you said they don't contribute yet your fathers fought them so that they can stay in Nigeria then today go to Biafra thread you will see those that antagonise the biafran dream are still non Igbo yet as stupid as their parents so is their sons

how can you fight those that contribute nothing to stay in same country ...it is either some tribes are scared of what will befall them if Igbo leave or that the y are just stupid

if you want to know what Igbo contribute wait till Christmas period when 70%/have gone go Christians

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by abagoro(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Download this and read when Igbos started contributing to oil industry. The conspiracy to hide Igbo contribution started from colonial era after oil was discovered and deliberately declared dry. However pipelines were layed from there to Bonny for shipping.

http://www.arabianjbmr.com/pdfs/OM_VOL_2_(11)/4.pdf

Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review

(OMAN Chapter) Vol. 2, No.11; June 2013     As such, they were not willing to relinquish government control over resources that would come to them when they took over from the colonial authority at independence (NAI, 215/50625/Vol II).  

We therefore stress that despite opposition to the 1945 Oil Mineral Ordinance, the oil exploration by Shell/D’Arcy in Ijawland continued relatively unabated after 1947 (NAI, 216/50625/Vol III; 217/50625/Vol IV; 218/50625/Vol V; 219/50625/Vol VI; 220/50625/Vol, VIII; 221/50625/Vol, VIIII). More importantly, on its return to Niger Delta, the company retained the concessionary rights it had enjoyed before the War (Orubu, 2002). Shell-BP intensified its search for oil in the eastern Delta of Nigeria in 1947, conducting an extensive gravity survey of southern Nigeria from 1948 to the early 1950s.

Its geophysical activities were successful through an expansive coverage of the Niger Delta by aerial photography in 1951 (NAI, 22/1290/1952). The latter was made possible through a further land concession by the British Colonial government, whereby Owerri in eastern Nigeria was added. Shell-BP had by 1951 successfully explored and drilled its first oil well at Iho Town in the northeast of Owerri, but it was found to be dry.

The company’s further exploration led to the discovery of more oil wells in Akata by 1953, although the oil was not of commercial quantity (NAI, 180/1/No 1580; NAE, 1168/15; Annual Report, 1953-54).  

Discovery of Oil in Oloibiri   After shifting its exploratory focus to the tertiary area of the Delta, Shell-BP struck oil of commercial quantity in January 1956, at Oloibiri in the Ogbia District of Ijaw area, at a depth of 12,008 feet (Pearson, 1970).

It should be noted that after the Second World War in 1947, Shell D’Arcy resumed exploration under a new name as the Shell-British Petroleum Company (Shell BP). This site, according to Korvenoja (1993) and Allan (1994) was located about 72 kilometres (km) west of Port-Harcourt in the Niger Delta.

Shell-BP’s exploration activities led to more oil discoveries at Afam, 40km east of Port-Harcourt, and the Bomu and Ebubu (Ogoni) areas of the Niger Delta (Augustine, 2006; OPEC, 2000; Jaspid, 1995). The discovery was a great success for both the company and the colonial government. More importantly, it encouraged development of a petroleum sector, especially by foreign multinational companies that would become major role players in the upstream oil sector of the Nigerian economy.  

Geological survey reports between 1955 and 1959 revealed that a total of 229,032 feet of exploration drilling and 185,379 feet of appraisal drilling were completed during those years. For instance, in Oloibiri about 16 wells were completed, of which 11 started production, while others were left up to the end of 1958 (Colonial Annual Report CAR, 1958-59).

To facilitate the production and exploration of oil in Oloibiri in 1958, Steyn (2009) summits that a network of pipelines had to be laid between 1956 and 1958, between this region and the oil port at Port-Harcourt.

We argue that Shell BP was prepared for oil exploitation because about 6-10 diameters welded steel oil pipelines was built and laid across the land from the Umualogu village, Egbema village and Obeakpu village to Port-Harcourt where the refinery was located.

Infrastructural facilities for effective operation and transportation of crude oil were put in place and about 8,500 tons of crude oil was exported to Rotterdam by 8 March 1958, while the Oloibiri oilfields yielded a daily production average of 5,000 barrels (CAR, 1958-59).

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by abagoro(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
About real industries.
http://www.glassforce.com/
Glassforce is the most advanced bottling manufacturing plant in Nigeria. Founded in 2002, after a substantial investment by the , the company was established to meet the requirements of Nigerian breweries.

The Company has expanded production at the plant to provide bottles of various sizes and shapes for a growing and demanding list of clients.
The company's plant is located at Aba, southeast Nigeria. The plant is equipped with the latest technology and has two fully automated production lines with a combined capacity of 10 million bottles per month/120 million bottles per year.
Every bottle is subjected to three quality tests by state-of- the-art inspection machines as they pass down the production line. No other bottling plant in Nigeria has the technology available to Glassforce.
The Aba plant's warehouses have a storage capacity of 6-7 million bottles. The following products, among others, use Glassforce bottles: Gulder Beer, Star Beer, Heineken, Maltina. Glassforce has also branched out into producing pharmaceutical bottles for the local pharmaceutical industry.

Most of Glassforce's output is sold in Nigeria but there have been steadily expanding exports to Ghana. The company is strategically located within easy reach of Port Harcourt to take advantage of export opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ritchiee:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_Nigeria.
http://www.foramfera.com/index.php/news-and-press-release/item/614-rubber-tree-cultivation-in-nigeria-the-investment-opportunity
After going through the numerous comments, it is obvious that the SE does not contribute much to the federation accounts like the SW because they have not been able to give us links except NL links to disprove the fact that they are the parasites of Nigeria.

THE VERDICT:
Due to the two very important links above.
Both of them testifying the parasitic position of the SE of Nigeria.
By the power conferred on me by the constitution of the federal republic of Nairaland.
I crown the the SE,the most loquacious and noisy region of Nigeria with...
The Golden Crown Of The Parasite Of Nigeria GOLCROTPAN.
Long live federal republic of Nairaland.

Before you pass that stuppid verdict on yourself and your useless tribe cum Obas, just ask yourself one question;

IF THE WHOLE IGBOLAND IS INCONSEQUENTIAL TO THE FEDERATION AS YOU DOWNPLAY THEM, WHY DID YOUR BRAINLESS FOREFATHERS KICK AGAINST BIAFRA AND OUR SECCESION? WHY NOT LET US BE? BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, OJUKWU WANTED TO PULL ONLY IGBOLAND OUT OF THIS ZOO.... BUT THE NIGER DELTA HAD TO JOIN US BECAUSE THEY WERE ALSO BEING MARGINALIZED! BUT YOU WILL NEVER ALSO LET THEM BE... BECAUSE UR WHOLE TRIBE IS PARASITIC, LEECHING AND LAZY.... SCUMBAGGS!

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Ritchiee: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
tonychristopher:
I am beginning of think that people are stupid and daft ...you say Igbo dominated the Market yet they don't contribute dime to the economy you said they don't contribute yet your fathers fought them so that they can stay in Nigeria then today go to Biafra thread you will see those that antagonise the biafran dream are still non Igbo yet as stupid as their parents so is their sons

how can you fight those that contribute nothing to stay in same country ...it is either some tribes are scared of what will befall them if Igbo leave or that the y are just stupid

if you want to know what Igbo contribute wait till Christmas period when 70%/have gone go Christians
Maybe they didn't know you were going to be this parasitic...they fought you because they thought or so I think,Ojukwu wanted to lord it over the minorities just and just because of the OYEL...but now that you said you don't give a damn about the oil...*chuckles*...you can go...you are free like a twisted boneless leg...pls,go,go,go...lol.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
these flat heads from erosion ravaged Land should be ashame of themselves.. None of them can come up with basic facts and figures Of the contributions of the whole 5 south east states that comprise south east region..

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Typical yoruba man! Just see as his big eyes got wider at the mention of the word "oyel." Una no dey take eye see "oyel?" Smh. No wonder Igbo people call you guys ofenmanu.

azzima:
see your mouth like OUR OYEL! !!! which oil ?for wherewhen did SE start producing MAJOR EXPORTABLE oil??.The rate you Bastards are claiming SS oil in recent days should give SS people a little reason to keep their eyes open o,lest the Igbos one day claim that they developed SS. A word is enough. ..

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Ritchiee: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
exxell:

Before you pass that stuppid verdict on yourself and your useless tribe cum Obas, just ask yourself one question;

IF THE WHOLE IGBOLAND IS INCONSEQUENTIAL TO THE FEDERATION AS YOU DOWNPLAY THEM, WHY DID YOUR BRAINLESS FOREFATHERS KICK AGAINST BIAFRA AND OUR SECCESION? WHY NOT LET US BE? BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, OJUKWU WANTED TO PULL ONLY IGBOLAND OUT OF THIS ZOO.... BUT THE NIGER DELTA HAD TO JOIN US BECAUSE THEY WERE ALSO BEING MARGINALIZED! BUT YOU WILL NEVER ALSO LET THEM BE... BECAUSE UR WHOLE TRIBE IS PARASITIC, LEECHING AND LAZY.... SCUMBAGGS!

Maybe our intelligent forefathers did not know you were going to be parasites... now that we the grandsons know,we say'To err is human,to forgive divine'...from today you are free like a broken,twisted, boneless arm.Let's see you begin to pack to Alaigbo tomorrow morning.Thanks for the sure anticipated movement to the South East tomorrow...God bless.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by trapQ: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why are you bringing all your stupidity into my mentions?? What part of "I'm SS",don't you understand? Does being from delta state come with added incentives that I should lie??

Why are you disturbing my lovely day?
explorer250:

i have gone through your entire post and found out that you are pro -yoruba claiming delta. Stop it now cuz i will continue busting your lies
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Ritchiee: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
exxell:

Can a lazy tribe like yours even have 1/5 of these achievements?I don't think your generations can aspire to those great heights... forgive me Oh Lord for saying this... I tell you,Igbos are more than leeches.SLEAZEBAGS!!!

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ritchiee:
Can a lazy tribe like yours even have 1/5 of these achievements?I don't think your generations can aspire to those great heights... forgive me Oh Lord for saying this... I tell you,Igbos are more than leeches.SLEAZEBAGS!!!
igbos are what? Are u high, 100% of agberos and omo onile are who? Yaribas, ur ref link, all i see is first, but lack of maintainance made u last. From £2 to having the biggest middle class, u yorubas should hide ur heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by FKO81(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ritchiee:
Just Anambra list
Great sons and daughter from Anambra
Dr Pius Okigbo first Nigerian PHD in Economics

prof Philip emeagwali inventor of super computer

Prof Okoye first Nigerian professor of physics

Chike Obi first Nigerian professor of mathematicsa, Mathematician famous for his work on non-differential equations won the 1985 ICTP Price

Prof Kodilnye first Nigerian professor of medicine

Prof Chinua Achebe great novelist

Cyprian Ekwensi MFR, a writer of international repute

Emeka Anyaoku first African commom wealth chairman

Prof Ben Enwonwu first Nigerian sculptor of international repute with artwork gracing the United Nations headquarters

Professor Samuel Okoye was black Africa's first PhD in RadioAstronomy who along with Antony Hewish of the University of Cambridge discovered the radio source of Crab Nebula neutron star.

Chief Jerome Udoji a social reformer was the first African to be made a 'D.O' (District Officer) by the Colonial Administration

Chimamanda Adichie Novelist

Gilbert Kodilinye BA(Oxon) MA(Oxon) LL.M(Lond) Barrist -at-Law
Prof Dora Akunyili Pharmacologist

Oby Ezekwezili former world bank Charlady in Africa

Olisa Agbakoba first NBA president

Lieutenant-General Chikadibia Isaac Obiakor, appointed in 2008 by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon as Military Advisor on UN Peacekeeping Operations.

Charles Soludo Economist and fromer CBN Governor

Chinwe Chukwuogo-Roy MBE, a London-based visual artist. The first black artist to paint a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II when commissioned to paint the official Golden Jubilee portrai

Francis Akpuaka - a renowned professor of plastic surgery

Ernest Ndukwe former NCC boss

Politicians from Anambra

Dr . Nnamdi Azikiwe first Nigeria president

Dr. Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme frontline Politician, Architect and the first executive Vice-President of Nigeria

Nwafor Orizu the first Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Dim Emeka Ojukwu - the leader of the secessionist Biafra Republic

Edwin Umezuoke former Chairman ANPP

Dr Chuba Okadigbo Oyi of Oyi former Senate president

Chukwuemeka Ezife former Governor of Anambra state

Chief Victor Umeh Apga nationa chairman

Chuka Umunna, a British Labor Party Member of Parliament for Streatham constituency

Chinyelu Onwurah, a British Labor Party politician, who was elected at the 2010 general election as the Member of Parliament for Newcastle-upon-Tyne Central, becoming the first female British MP of African origin

Barrister Olisa Metuh PDP national publiclty secretary.

Business Tycoon

Sir louis Odiumegwu Ojukwu first Nigerian millionaire and also first Nigerian stock exchange persident

Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc

Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.

Obi Okeke Fuson Motors US, Igbo car dealer that sold 39 exotic cars to Floyed Mayweather

Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network etc.

Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum

Ex Gov Peter Obi Fidelity bank, Next etc.

Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant

Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.

Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group

Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.

Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil etc

Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.

Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited

SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil

Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd

HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.

Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd

Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe cinemas

Odumodu CEO May&Baker

Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical

Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor

Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil

Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,

Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG

Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies

Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U

William Uzoma Anumudu Chairman Global motors Holding

Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group

Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc

Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles

Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate

DA Nwandu Construction, real estate

Transporters

Young shall grow

Chisco group

Ekenedilichukwu trans

GUO Okeke

CN Okoli

Izuchukwu trans

PN. Omerua

FG. Onyewe

Religious leaders

Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi[/b] (born in Aguleri, Anambra State, in September 1903 – died in Leicester, England, January 24, 1964) was an Igbo from Aguleri in Anambra East. He was ordained a Roman Catholic priest of the Archdiocese of Onitsha, Nigeria on December 19, 1937. He worked in the parishes of Nnewi, Dunukofia, Akpu/Ajalli and Aguleri and was later a Cistercian monk at Mount Saint Bernard Monastery in England. Pope John Paul II beatified him on March 22, 1998, saying "Blessed Cyprian Michael Tansi is a prime example of the fruits of holiness which have grown and matured in the Church in Nigeria since the Gospel was first preached in this land.

Cardinal Francis Arinze, once considered a potential Pope.

Bishop Mike Okonkwo

Music Industry

Osita Osedebe

Oliver dicoco

Moroco Nwamaduka

Ozoemena Nwazugbe

Chinyere Udoma

Gozie Okeke

Peter and Paul Okoye (Psquare)

Chinedu Okoli (Flavour N'abania)

Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson (Phyno)

Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo (Kcee) Limbobo master

Oziomachukwu Favour Mojekwu (Osy bosco) youngest musician in Nigeria

Footballers

Amobi Okoye - Youngest American football player to play for the NFL (2004), currently plays for the Houston Texans

John Mikel Obi

Nollywood

Pet Edochie

Chika Okpala, aka Chief Zebrudaya

Obi Emelonye award winning producer

Bub-manuel Udokwu

Chidi Nmokeme

Chika Ike

Oge Okoye

Amachi Nmanago

Tony Oneweek

Rita Edochie

Yul Edochie

Ngozi Ezeonu

Steve Onu "Yaw WAZOBIA FM"

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ritchiee:

Ask yourself, why have the Yorubas formed the habit of distorting history, shouting and making too much noise on every available media whenever they hear Biaf...? It is as if their whole essence in life is being threatened!
The truth is - the genocidal acts propagated by unrepentant Yorubas in 1966-1970 is their nemesis. And that's why they become agitated, angry and bitter at the mention of Biaf...

If truly Yorubas are not comfortable with the lopsided situation in the country, why would they castigate and rant endlessly whenever they hear that Igbos seek to be on their own?

And for the records, Yoruba tribe have only flourished at the expense of others courtesy of the unjust system in the country.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
totit:

1. Question begging for answer :

(WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT?

2. The yeye boi said that yeeboo dominate nigeria movie industry? How I asked?
By the number of movies on produce on daily basis or GDP? Is english the only industry that contributes to the nigeria movie industry?

Prove fact? He no gree o

Is english movie industry the only industry in nigeria that produce movies and GdP?

Provide answer or prove me wrong? E no gree!

Na so so attache, attache e deyshout.
Abeg how? grin

Chief e di le mu gaan. i had so much belief you will di le mu and you did it perfectly well. STANDING 4 toh bbad. you deserve to be in the squad. AZZIMA. I HAIL YOU SIR

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
FKO81:

Just Anambra list
Great sons and daughter from Anambra
Dr Pius Okigbo first Nigerian PHD in Economics

prof Philip emeagwali inventor of super computer

Prof Okoye first Nigerian professor of physics

Chike Obi first Nigerian professor of mathematicsa, Mathematician famous for his work on non-differential equations won the 1985 ICTP Price

Prof Kodilnye first Nigerian professor of medicine

Prof Chinua Achebe great novelist

Cyprian Ekwensi MFR, a writer of international repute

Emeka Anyaoku first African commom wealth chairman

Prof Ben Enwonwu first Nigerian sculptor of international repute with artwork gracing the United Nations headquarters

Professor Samuel Okoye was black Africa's first PhD in RadioAstronomy who along with Antony Hewish of the University of Cambridge discovered the radio source of Crab Nebula neutron star.

Chief Jerome Udoji a social reformer was the first African to be made a 'D.O' (District Officer) by the Colonial Administration

Chimamanda Adichie Novelist

Gilbert Kodilinye BA(Oxon) MA(Oxon) LL.M(Lond) Barrist -at-Law
Prof Dora Akunyili Pharmacologist

Oby Ezekwezili former world bank Charlady in Africa

Olisa Agbakoba first NBA president

Lieutenant-General Chikadibia Isaac Obiakor, appointed in 2008 by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon as Military Advisor on UN Peacekeeping Operations.

Charles Soludo Economist and fromer CBN Governor

Chinwe Chukwuogo-Roy MBE, a London-based visual artist. The first black artist to paint a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II when commissioned to paint the official Golden Jubilee portrai

Francis Akpuaka - a renowned professor of plastic surgery

Ernest Ndukwe former NCC boss

Politicians from Anambra

Dr . Nnamdi Azikiwe first Nigeria president

Dr. Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme frontline Politician, Architect and the first executive Vice-President of Nigeria

Nwafor Orizu the first Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Dim Emeka Ojukwu - the leader of the secessionist Biafra Republic

Edwin Umezuoke former Chairman ANPP

Dr Chuba Okadigbo Oyi of Oyi former Senate president

Chukwuemeka Ezife former Governor of Anambra state

Chief Victor Umeh Apga nationa chairman

Chuka Umunna, a British Labor Party Member of Parliament for Streatham constituency

Chinyelu Onwurah, a British Labor Party politician, who was elected at the 2010 general election as the Member of Parliament for Newcastle-upon-Tyne Central, becoming the first female British MP of African origin

Barrister Olisa Metuh PDP national publiclty secretary.

Business Tycoon

Sir louis Odiumegwu Ojukwu first Nigerian millionaire and also first Nigerian stock exchange persident

Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc

Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.
Obi Okoye Fuson Motors US

Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network etc.
* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum
*. Ex Gov Peter Obi Fidelity bank, Next etc.
* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant
34 Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.
35. Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group
36. Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.
37.Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil etc
38. Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.
39 Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.
40. Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited
41. SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil
42 Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd
43 HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.
44. Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd
45. Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe cinemas
46 Odumodu CEO May&Baker
47 Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical
48. Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor
* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil
* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,
* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG
* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies
* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U
* William Uzoma Anumudu Chairman Global motors Holding
* Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group
* Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc
* Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles
49. Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate

*. DA Nwandu Construction, real estate

Transporters
50. Young shall grow
51. Chisco group
52, Ekenedilichukwu trans
53. GUO Okeke
54. CN Okoli
55 Izuchukwu trans
56. PN. Omerua
57. FG. Onyewe

Religious leaders
54.Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi (born in Aguleri, Anambra State, in September 1903 – died in Leicester, England, January 24, 1964) was an Igbo from Aguleri in Anambra East. He was ordained a Roman Catholic priest of the Archdiocese of Onitsha, Nigeria on December 19, 1937. He worked in the parishes of Nnewi, Dunukofia, Akpu/Ajalli and Aguleri and was later a Cistercian monk at Mount Saint Bernard Monastery in England. Pope John Paul II beatified him on March 22, 1998, saying "Blessed Cyprian Michael Tansi is a prime example of the fruits of holiness which have grown and matured in the Church in Nigeria since the Gospel was first preached in this land.
55.Cardinal Francis Arinze, once considered a potential Pope.
* Bishop Okonkwo

Music Industry
56. Osita Osedebe grin
56. Oliver dicoco
57. Moroco Nwamaduka grin
58. Ozoemena Nwazugbe
59. Chinyere Udoma
60. Gozie Okeke

61. Peter and Paul Okoye (Psquare)
62. Chinedu Okoli (Flavour N'abania)
63. Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson (Phyno)
64. Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo (Kcee) Limbobo master
65. Celeboo shocked
66. Oziomachukwu Favour Mojekwu (Osy bosco) grin grin grin grin

Footballers
67. Amobi Okoye - Youngest American football player to play for the NFL (2004), currently plays for the Houston Texans
68 John Mikel Obi

Nollywood
67.Pet Edochie
68. Chika Okpala, aka Chief Zebrudaya
69.Bub-manuel Udokwu
70. Chidi Nmokeme
71.Chika Ike
72. Oge Okoye
73. Amachi Nmanago
74.Tony Oneweek
* Rita Edochie
* Yul Edochie
* Ngozi Ezeonu
* Steve Onu "Yaw WAZOBIA FM"

Son you are a "PATHOLOGICAL LIAR". You deserve an MBE for your lies. I feel the kind of lies you and your fellow biafrogs tell is due to a psychological defect as a result of losing 3m lives

2015 and you're still feeding your brain with emeagwali's junk. smh

Prof Oladipo Ogunlesi is the first professor of Medicine in Nigeria

Al-hasan dantata is Nigeria's first millionaire

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Son you are a "PATHOLOGICAL LIAR". You deserve an MBE for your lies. I feel the kind of lies you and your fellow biafrogs tell is a psychological defect as a result of losing 3m lives

It is an undisputable fact that Yorubas are champions of treacheery, tribalism, nepotism, falsehood, noise-making, lies and propaganda.
Yorubas term themselves as "the most sophisticated race" simply because they are experts in treacheery and are able to manufacture all sorts of lies and propaganda to subvert the truth and gain political advantage.

5 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by FKO81(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Son you are a "PATHOLOGICAL LIAR". You deserve an MBE for your lies. I feel the kind of lies you and your fellow biafrogs tell is a psychological defect as a result of losing 3m lives
III

I can see you are very sillly, you can use your Google, what I'm given you are facts EWu!

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Olayinka8793:
egbon mi,I dobale for you sir,hav been jejely viewing how this debate dey go since the first page,and must commend u for been a true son of Oodua,u often present your facts mixed wit a bit of sarcasm dat really made me laugh.may your days be long and fruitful sir.

Adura aaagba oo. its good to debunk these lies because once they're being repeated, people start to believe it

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
FKO81:

I can see you are very sillly, you can use your Google, what I'm give you are facts EWu!

"what I'm give you are fact" shocked shocked shocked shocked you better switch to ib-hoe Son. your english needs surgery

How many times will we tell you about emeagwali hun

oh and i take that back i just realized its between Esan "Da rocha" and the other two

phageet look at this.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
xtrorse:

It is an undisputable fact that Yorubas are champions of treacheery, tribalism, nepotism, falsehood, noise-making, lies and propaganda.
Yorubas term themselves as "the most sophisticated race" simply because they are experts in treacheery and are able to manufacture all sorts of lies and propaganda to subvert the truth and gain political advantage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures / Details From APC Press Conference / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.