Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,482 members, 7,850,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (58247 Views)

NCC Remits N70 Billion Into Federation Account / NNPC Remits N1.118 Trillion Into Federation Account In One Year / Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2015
pazienza:
[b] 1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – Dangote Group,
(Manufacturing, oil & gas,)
2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Globacom (Oil
& gas, Banking, Telecom)- YORUBA
3. Femi Otedola – Forte Oil and Gas (Oil &
gas)-YORUBA
4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group (Aviation,- IGBO
Shipping, publishing, manufacturing)
5. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group-IGBO
(Automobile, manufacturing)
6. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance,
Global Fleet (Insurance, transportation, oil
& gas)
7. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone
(Banking, Telecom)-IGBO
8. Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond
Bank (Banking, Telecom)-IGBO
9. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group
Nigeria, Pivotal Engineering, Airtel
(Manufacturing, oil & gas,
telecom)- YORUBA
10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group (Oil
& gas, construction)
11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former
Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group
12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin
Group (manufacturing, pharmaceuticals)-YORUBA
13. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico
Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken
Republic, Kings Guards
(Insurance, Security, Technology, Food
retailing)-YORUBA
14. Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group
(Trading, manufacturing, oil & gas)-IGBO
15. Raymond Dokpesi – Daar
Communication, AIT, (Entertainment)
16. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group
(Pharmaceutical, oil & gas)-IGBO
17. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas –
Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french
companies
(Automobiles)-YORUBA
18. Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas (Oil
& gas)-IGBO
19. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox (Computer,
technology) 20. Fola Adeola – GTBank
(Banking)-IGBO
21. Chief Ade Ojo – Elizade Motors Nig
LTD, Distributor of Toyota cars (Auto
retailing)-YORUBA
22. Abdulsamad Rabiu – Bua Group (Oil &
gas, manufacturing)
23. Folorunsho Alakija – Famfa Oil (Oil & YORUBA
gas) 24. High Chief O.B. Lulu Briggs –
Moni Pulo (Oil & gas)
25. Hakeem Bello Osagie – Etisalat
Nigeria (Telecom)
26. Sani Bello – Amni Petroleum (Oil &
gas) 27. Mohammed Indimi – Oriental
Petroleum (Oil & gas)
28. Sir Emeka Offor – Chrome Group (Oil
& gas, marine)-IGBO
29. Chief Arthur Eze – Atlas Oranto
Petroleum (Oil & gas)-IGBO
30. Vincent Amaechi Obianodo – Young
Shall Grow Motors, RockView Hotels
(Transportation, IGBO[/b]

We have more IGBOs in that than Yorubas, the first Yoruba man , Totit, that posted this list here cut the list at 21, to give the Yorubas more numbers, seeing there are more Igbos between 20- 30 of that list. The Yorubas treachery keep astonishing me.

Here we go again.
Must you add those from delta state? Must you edit to suit you ego?

The list isn't even about the number, it's about disputing and exposing ibo lies that they dominate their village grin

Abeg, you can carry go with massaging ego.

The op question remains?

WHAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT??

Abeg - I go come back for you later totit is highly busy.

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by forgiveness: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2015
Odu’a Investment Company Limited was incorporated in July, 1976 to take over the business interest of the former Western State of Nigeria, now Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company commenced business on the 1st of October, 1976. Odu’a Investment Company Limited since inception has been operating as a conglomerate with over 70% of her business as investment/joint ventures with reputable multinationals.

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by forgiveness: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2015
[/b]Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous Nigerian bank, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.

Incorporated in 1945 as a Private Limited Liability Company (under the old name of [b]Agbomagbe
Bank Limited) and commencing banking operations in Nigeria the same year, Wema Bank later transformed into a Public Limited Company (PLC) in April 1987 and was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) in January 1990. On February 5, 2001, Wema Bank Plc was granted a universal banking licence by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), thus allowing the Bank provide the Nigerian public with diverse financial and business advisory services.

However, in 2009, the Bank underwent a strategic repositioning exercise spearheaded by a new management team that has seen its profile rise considerably which finally culminated into its taking a sound strategic decision to operate as a commercial Bank with regional Scope in South-South Nigeria, South-West Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja in 2011.

Note: Agbomagbe is the name of a royal ruling house in Iperu Remo Ogun State. Chief Matthew Okupe(Agbomagbe) is one of the founders.

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2015
My brother that treachery is stale and I have so gotten used to them not all though but it run in majority...did you read the greatest heist

pazienza:
[b] 1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – Dangote Group,
gas)-YORUBA
& gas)
(Banking, Telecom)-IGBO
telecom)- YORUBA
& gas, construction)
Republic, Kings Guards
retailing)-YORUBA
companies
(Automobiles)-YORUBA
& gas)-IGBO
(Banking)-IGBO
retailing)-YORUBA
gas, manufacturing)
Moni Pulo (Oil & gas)
Nigeria (Telecom)
Petroleum (Oil & gas)
& gas, marine)-IGBO

We have more IGBOs in that than Yorubas, the first Yoruba man , Totit, that posted this list here cut the list at 21, to give the Yorubas more numbers, seeing there are more Igbos between 20- 30 of that list. The Yorubas treachery keep astonishing me.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2015
ok does it maen that we do not have igbo from delta, the way you reason is terrible....but before you talk or write. look that phone, it must have been sold to you by that igbo dude, look at the clothe, the plate the shoes even boxers maybe the gala etc...i will not want to talk about the big igbo cooperation like CWG et al ...look at those small things that you use, maybe if you have a car which I doubt, look at where you buy those parts and who imports them...if IGBO dont dominate anyplace..atleast they dominate your life

yet we came back from the war and AWOLOWO with his heist and indigization decree, we still came took over

lol

I am busy we talk later

totit:

Here we go again.
Must you add those from delta state? Must you edit to suit you ego?

The list isn't even about the number, it's about disputing and exposing ibo lies that they dominate their village grin

Abeg, you can carry go with massaging ego.

The op question remains?

WHAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT??

Abeg - I go come back for you later totit is highly busy.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=azzima post=36865931][/quote]

Me? A Gala seller? Otu gbawakwa nne gi dia... We are buying up Yorubaland! Cowards.... The non hardworking ones among us may come to you for jobs... But we the elites are coming to buy you up and free them.... Onye ara!
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:
[/b]ok does it maen that we do not have igbo from delta[/b], the way you reason is terrible....but before you talk or write. look that phone, it must have been sold to you by that igbo dude, look at the clothe, the plate the shoes even boxers maybe the gala etc...i will not want to talk about the big igbo cooperation like CWG et al ...look at those small things that you use, maybe if you have a car which I doubt, look at where you buy those parts and who imports them...if IGBO dont dominate anyplace..atleast they dominate your life

yet we came back from the war and AWOLOWO with his heist and indigization decree, we still came took over

lol

I am busy we talk later

Yes and that's why Jim Ovia sounds ibo grin

It's ok. Just in few days from now ye 'all will get over these injury. grin

As for the rest of you comments?
You no be ibo? I'm used to ye'all.

It's ok now

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by FKO81(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:

Did i write first millionaire or first billionaire?
]
Perfidy that's the second name of Yoruba tribe, you can see how stup.id you reasons give me credible source to backup your claims
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by FKO81(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2015
totit:

It's ok now
And Ijabu people are denying Oduduwa, so Mike Adenuga most be brother to Salva Kiir Mayarit, Southern Sudan president grin
Since Okechukwu Ovia is not Igbo

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2015
FKO81:

And Ijabu people are denying Oduduwa, so Mike Adenuga most be brother to Salva Kiir Mayarit, Southern Sudan president grin
Since Okechukwu Ovia is not Igbo

Will you get off my mention?

I don't exchange words with spammer.
Thank u

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by FKO81(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2015
totit:

Will you get off my mention?

I don't exchange words with spammer.
Thank u
I'm here for you

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2015
FKO81:

I'm here for you

isn't it obvious I ain't here for you?

Get off my mention, I can't help heal you wounds.

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2015
totit:

It's ok now

BUT HE ONCE WON THE IGBO BANKER OF THE YEAR..HE ACCEPTED IT AND NEVER REJECTED IT, YET YOU SAID IN YOUR INFANTILE MIND HE IS NOT IGBO. HIS DAUGHTERS NAMES IS ISIOMA YET YOU SAY HE IS NOT IGBO, HE IS FROM AGBOR YET YOU SAY HE IS NOT IGBO, MAYBE THEY SPEAK LATIN IN AGBO, MAYBE ISIOMA IS GREET NAME
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

BUT HE ONCE WON THE IGBO BANKER OF THE YEAR..HE ACCEPTED IT AND NEVER REJECTED IT, YET YOU SAID IN YOUR INFANTILE MIND HE IS NOT IGBO. HIS DAUGHTERS NAMES IS ISIOMA YET YOU SAY HE IS NOT IGBO, HE IS FROM AGBOR YET YOU SAY HE IS NOT IGBO, MAYBE THEY SPEAK LATIN IN AGBO, MAYBE ISIOMA IS GREET NAME

Biography of Jim Ovia; Billionaire; Delta State Celebrity.
ABOUT JIM OVIA

Jim Ovia
Jim Ovia was born on November 5, 1951, at Agbor in the Delta State of Nigeria.

Jim Ovia attended Southern University Louisiana, where he obtained a B.Sc in Business
Administration in the year 1977. Later he proceeded to the North East Louisiana University, where he obtained a Masters Degree in Business Administration in 1979. He also did an Executive Management Program in the Harvard Business School.  

Is he from ebonyi,aba,enugu,imo,alaambra?

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2015
NOW WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, DO AGBOR SPEAK GREAT, IS IKA NOT A DIALECT IN IGBO SAME AS OWERRI AND NNEWI

I KNOW YOU BE YORUBA ...TRY TRAVEL BIKO

SOMEBODY THAT BEARS JIM OKECHUKWU OVIA AND NAMES HIS DAUGHTER ISIOMA OVIA ..ARE THESE SPANISH NAME

DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THAT WE HAVE A PLACE CALLED OVIM IN AFIKPO IN FAR PLACE EBONYI...MAYBE DOES OVIM SOUND IGBO TO YOU

GUY ABEG REST JOOR

I AM BUSY HERE

(G)HOST ABI NA LANDLORD/OMO NILE TRAVEL AND SEE

THAT TRAVEL IS THE BEST TEACHER....NOW I KNOW

totit:

ABOUT JIM OVIA

Jim Ovia

Jim Ovia attended Southern University Louisiana, where he obtained a B.Sc in Business
Administration in the year 1977. Later he proceeded to the North East Louisiana University, where he obtained a Masters Degree in Business Administration in 1979. He also did an Executive Management Program in the Harvard Business School.  

Is he from ebonyi,aba,enugu,imo,alaambra?

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2015
The eastern enclave, like the Jews did in europe, played a fast one on Nigeria, grabbing the nerve centre of the Nigerian industry. As a popular saying in the economical field goes
" Give me control of the Nation's money supply and I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England". Our economy is based on two sectors, the Oil sector and the trade sector. The eastern elephants played a fast one on all regions by controlling the trade sector- also managed to control a stake in the oil sector.
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by forgiveness: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2015
According to Forbes 2014 ranking of the world's billionaires, Nigerian business magnate Aliko Dangote with a net worth of $25 billion is the world's richest black person.[1] The other Blacks on the list are Nigeria's Mike Adenuga with $4.6 billion,[2] American media mogul Oprah Winfrey and South African gold magnate Patrice Motsepe, each with $2.9 billion, Nigeria's Folorunsho Alakija with $2.5 billion, Nigeria's Abdulsmad Rabiu with $1.2 billion and Mo Ibrahim, a British billionaire of Sudanese Nubian ancestry,[3] who has been on the Forbes Billionaire list since 2008 and in 2012 had a net worth of $1.1 billion.[4]

From 2001 to 2003, Forbes listed American television network executive Bob Johnson as a billionaire,[5] but dropped him after his fortune was split in his divorce.[when?][6] He returned to Forbes Billionaire list in 2007 with a net worth of $1.1 billion. In 2008 Johnson's wealth dropped again, this time to approximately $1.0 billion [7] and by 2009 he fell off the list again. Nigerian petroleum executive Femi Otedola briefly emerged as a billionaire in 2009, but has not been listed in the following years.[8]

Multiracial billionaires with significant black ancestry have also been identified over the years. Saudi Arabian billionaire Mohammed Al Amoudi, of Hadhrami Yemeni and Ethiopian descent, has been on the Forbes billionaire list since 2002 and in 2012 had a net worth of $12.5 billion.[9] Michael Lee-Chin of Canada, who is Jamaican of Chinese and Black ancestry was on the list from 2001 to 2010, but dropped off in 2011.[10] In 2013 Isabel Dos Santos who is of both Black and Middle Eastern ancestry made the list with a $2 billion net worth.

Of all the above-mentioned billionaires identified by Forbes, only Oprah Winfrey qualified for Forbes 2009's list of the world's 20 most powerful billionaires, a list which considered not only wealth, but also market sway and political clout. Winfrey was considered especially powerful because of her influence on American consumer choices and her pivotal role in getting Barack Obama elected.[11]

Members Edit

Number of Black billionaires, Bi/Multiracial billionaires with Black ancestry, and all billionaires by year (wealth valuations by Forbes magazine at the time their international billionaire list is released each year)
Year Number of Black billionaires Number of mixed-race billionaires with significant Black ancestry Number of all billionaires
1996 0 0 423, Richest: Bill Gates $18.5 billion
1997 0 0 224, Richest: Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah $38 billion
1998 0 0 209, Richest: Bill Gates $51 billion
1999 0 0 298, Richest: Bill Gates $55 billion
2000 0 0 322, Richest: Bill Gates $60 billion
2001 1: Bob Johnson $1.6 billion 1: Michael Lee-Chin $1 billion[12] 538, Richest: Bill Gates $58.7 billion
2002 1: Bob Johnson $1 billion 2: Mohammad Al Amoudi $1.5 billion
Michael Lee-Chin $1.1 billion[13]

497, Richest: Bill Gates $52.8 billion
2003 2: Bob Johnson $1.2 billion
Oprah Winfrey $1 billion[14]

2: Mohammad Al Amoudi $1.5 billion
Michael Lee-Chin $1.4 billion[15]

476, Richest: Bill Gates $40.7 billion
2004 1: Oprah Winfrey $1.1 billion 2: Michael Lee-Chin $2.4 billion
Mohammad Al Amoudi $1.4 billion[16]

587, Richest: Bill Gates $46.6 billion
2005 1: Oprah Winfrey $1.3 billion 2: Michael Lee-Chin $2.5 billion
Mohammad Al Amoud $2.5 billioni

691, Richest: Bill Gates $46.5 billion
2006 1, Oprah Winfrey $1.4 billion 2: Mohammad Al Amoudi $6.9 billion
Michael Lee-Chin $2.1 billion[17]

793, Richest: Bill Gates $50 billion
2007 2: Oprah Winfrey $1.5 billion
Bob Johnson $1.1 billion[18]

2: Mohammad Al Amoudi $8 billion
Michael Lee-Chin $1.6 billion[19]

946, Richest: Bill Gates $56 billion
2008 5: Aliko Dangote $3.3 billion
Oprah Winfrey $2.5 billion[20] Patrice Motsepe $2.4 billion[21] Mo Ibrahim $2.5 billion [22]

Bob Johnson $1 billion [7]

2: Mohammad Al Amoudi $9 billion
Michael Lee-Chin $1.8 billion[23]

1,125, Richest: Warren Buffett $62 billion
2009 5: Oprah Winfrey $2.7 billion Aliko Dangote $2.5 billion Mo Ibrahim $2 billion
Femi Otedola $1.6 billion

Patrice Motsepe $1.3 billion

2: Mohammad Al Amoudi $9 billion
Michael Lee-Chin $1 billion[24]

793, Richest: Bill Gates $40 billion
2010 4: Oprah Winfrey $2.4 billion
Patrice Motsepe $2.3 billion Aliko Dangote $2.1 billion Mo Ibrahim $2 billion

2: Mohammad Al Amoudi $10 billion
Michael Lee-Chin $1 billion[25]

1,011, Richest: Carlos Slim Helu & family $53.5 billion[26]
2011 5:Aliko Dangote $13.8 billion[2]
Patrice Motsepe $3.3 billion

Oprah Winfrey $2.7 billion Mo Ibrahim $1.8 billion [4]

Mike Adenuga $2 billion [2]

1: Mohammad Al Amoudi $12.3 billion 1,210, Richest: Carlos Slim Helu & family $74 billion
2012 [1] 5:Aliko Dangote $11.2 billion[2]
Mike Adenuga $4.3 billion [2]

Patrice Motsepe $2.7 billion Oprah Winfrey $2.7 billion Mo Ibrahim $1.1 billion [4]

1: Mohammad Al Amoudi $12.3 billion 1,210, Richest: Carlos Slim Helu & family $74 billion
2013 5:Aliko Dangote $16.1 billion[2]
Mike Adenuga $4.7 billion

Patrice Motsepe $2.9 billion Oprah Winfrey $2.8 billion Mo Ibrahim $1.1 billion [4]

2: Mohammad Al Amoudi $13.5 billionIsabel Dos Santos $2 billion 1,426, Richest: Carlos Slim Helu & family $73 billion
2014 7:Aliko Dangote $25 billionMike Adenuga $4.6 billion Oprah Winfrey $2.9 billion
Patrice Motsepe $2.9 billion Florunsho Alakija $2.5 billion Abdulsmad Rabiu $1.2 billion Mo Ibrahim $1.1 billion [4]

2: Mohammad Al Amoudi $15.3 billionIsabel Dos Santos $3.7
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:
NOW WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, DO AGBOR SPEAK GREAT, IS IKA NOT A DIALECT IN IGBO SAME AS OWERRI AND NNEWI

I KNOW YOU BE YORUBA ...TRY TRAVEL BIKO

SOMEBODY THAT BEARS JIM OKECHUKWU OVIA AND NAMES HIS DAUGHTER ISIOMA OVIA ..ARE THESE SPANISH NAME

DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THAT WE HAVE A PLACE CALLED OVIM IN AFIKPO IN FAR PLACE EBONYI...MAYBE DOES OVIM SOUND IGBO TO YOU

GUY ABEG REST JOOR

I AM BUSY HERE

(G)HOST ABI NA LANDLORD/OMO NILE TRAVEL AND SEE

THAT TRAVEL IS THE BEST TEACHER....NOW I KNOW

This is why I try as much as possible to avoid exchanging words with NL robots.

Anyway. Any sensitive and normal being will witness to the fact I put up there.

It's ok now.
I can understand it's all about ego and healing you wounds. But i'm sorry, I will only add to you mystery, trust me grin

I'm sure Rotimi ameche is half yoruba/ibo abi?

Jovia don't even sound ibotic couple with his state of origin na so kasala burst for ya.

I've seen/heard about white men/women bearing bola, yemi, chukwu etc..i 'm sure that make them ibo/yoruba as well? grin

Abeg Ose aro Wednesday oo

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2015
it is not about ego bro....he nor you dont fend for me, but it is facts that you have decided to overlook. what do they speak in agbor, which people bear the name okechukwu and isioma , do we have ovim in ebonyi

learn to travel out and be open to teaching...you should be appreciative to me for educating you...but i think you should learn how to venture our, i know it is not yuour forte due to fear , especially that of the unkwnown but atleat try...reach delta north

it is Jim Okechukwu Ovia the father of Isioma Ovia

I am done lecturing you

totit:

This is why I try as much as possible to avoid exchanging words with NL robots.

Anyway. Any sensitive and normal being will witness to the fact I put up there.

It's ok now.
I can understand it's all about ego and healing you wounds. But i'm sorry, I will only add to you mystery, trust me grin
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:
it is not about ego bro....he nor you dont fend for me, but it is facts that you have decided to overlook. what do they speak in agbor, which people bear the name okechukwu and isioma , do we have ovim in ebonyi

learn to travel out and be open to teaching...you should be appreciative to me for educating you...but i think you should learn how to venture our, i know it is not yuour forte due to fear , especially that of the unkwnown but atleat try...reach delta north

it is Jim Okechukwu Ovia the father of Isioma Ovia

I am done lecturing you

ABOUT JIM OVIA

Jim Ovia

You try no be small sha

Could please, the provide us with a variable link where that handsome man claimed or stated he's ibo?

Remember? You are what you claim and not what people say or claim?
Let's hear from the boss mouth. grin

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2015
I should be the one asking you to provide me a link that the man is disclaiming IGBONESS because I dont need a link to show you that a man that bears Jim Okechukwu Ovia who fathered Isioma Ovia will claim Igbo, dude he is IGBO by default. What is actually wrong with your assimilation. You should give me a link where he disowned anything Igbo plus where he rejected been IGBO BANKER of the year. I know your igbophobic but one thing, IGBOS are set of people that keep throwing it on your face to make you feel small and intimidated

Ngwa...give me the links biko

totit:

ABOUT JIM OVIA

Jim Ovia

You try no be small sha

Could please, the provide us with a variable link where that handsome man claimed or stated he's ibo?

Remember? You are what you claim and not what people say or claim?
Let's hear from the boss mouth. grin

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by kestolove95(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2015
maxy097:

See this cheap hoelosho, you think we talking sexuality here ?
attack d message not d messenger
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by FKO81(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=totit post=36872510]

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/06/25/ijebus-are-from-sudan-awujale-insists/
[b]
he The Awujale of Ijebuland, Ogun State, Nigeria, Oba Awujale of Ijebuland, Ogun State, Nigeria, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona, ogbagba II who will tomorrow Sikiru Kayode Adetona, ogbagba II who will tomorrow round-off the celebration of his 50 years on the throne. round-off the celebration of his 50 years on the throne.

Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona

In an interview with In an interview with P.M.NEWS P.M.NEWS in his palace at Ijebu in his palace at Ijebu Ode, the monarch, when reminded of his claim in 1983 Ode, the monarch, when reminded of his claim in 1983 that the Ijebus are from Waddai in Sudan, said every that the Ijebus are from Waddai in Sudan, said every tribe in the country migrated from somewhere. tribe in the country migrated from somewhere.

Says Oba Adetona: “Let me tell you, there are ways Says Oba Adetona: “Let me tell you, there are ways of settlements, even before Oduduwa came to Ile-Ife, Ife of settlements, even before Oduduwa came to Ile-Ife, Ife was already in existence. All you just have to do is go to was already in existence. All you just have to do is go to history books, you’ll see all these things there.†history books, you’ll see all these things there.â€

Reminded that the statement is often used against the Reminded that the statement is often used against the Ijebus with people regarding them as aliens, Awujale Ijebus with people regarding them as aliens, Awujale described such act as rubbish, saying “how can described such act as rubbish, saying “how can they use it against the Ijebus? Who is using it against they use it against the Ijebus? Who is using it against them? What about others? Are they not from other areas them? What about others? Are they not from other areas before they settled here?†before they settled here?â€

Oba Adetona who marked his 76 birthday on 10 May, Oba Adetona who marked his 76 birthday on 10 May, 2010 said no Nigerian has any right to use the source of 2010 said no Nigerian has any right to use the source of migration against another as it is evident all over the migration against another as it is evident all over the world that everybody has his or her roots. world that everybody has his or her roots.

In his royal message, the Awujale advised traditional In his royal message, the Awujale advised traditional rulers to steer clear of partisan politics as it is obvious rulers to steer clear of partisan politics as it is obvious that their subjects can never belong to the same that their subjects can never belong to the same political party and a royal father must not seen to be political party and a royal father must not seen to be taking sides. taking sides.

He told He told P.M.NEWS P.M.NEWS that his memorable encounter with that his memorable encounter with the first civilian governor of Ogun State, the late Chief the first civilian governor of Ogun State, the late Chief Olabisi Onabanjo, in 1983 occupies a chapter in his Olabisi Onabanjo, in 1983 occupies a chapter in his book that will be launched tomorrow at the grand finale book that will be launched tomorrow at the grand finale of his coronation anniversary at the Gateway of his coronation anniversary at the Gateway International stadium, Ijebu-Ode. International stadium, Ijebu-Ode.

On the clash between him and the Ooni of Ife, Oba On the clash between him and the Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunabde Sijuade, Oba Adetona said: “Don’t Okunabde Sijuade, Oba Adetona said: “Don’t forget, people try to say we have differences, no, not at forget, people try to say we have differences, no, not at all. I am the Awujale of Ijebuland, my instrument of all. I am the Awujale of Ijebuland, my instrument of office says so. Ooni is Ooni of Ile-Ife, the instrument of office says so. Ooni is Ooni of Ile-Ife, the instrument of office given to him states so. office given to him states so.

“All the claims he is making now are not correct, “All the claims he is making now are not correct, they are not tenable. The first time the Obas ever met in they are not tenable. The first time the Obas ever met in Yorubaland was in 1937. Before then, they never met, Yorubaland was in 1937. Before then, they never met, so I think the man is playing politics, trying to over price so I think the man is playing politics, trying to over price himself,†Awujale explained. himself,†Awujale explained.

Asked if they’ve both met of recent, the paramount Asked if they’ve both met of recent, the paramount ruler exclaimed: “Where and for what!?†ruler exclaimed: “Where and for what!?â€

He stressed that they were not competing for anything He stressed that they were not competing for anything and he has no cause to go to Ile-Ife just as Ooni has no and he has no cause to go to Ile-Ife just as Ooni has no mission in Ijebuland. mission in Ijebuland.

—Jide Osokoya[/b]

Please can we have real Yorubas that brought honours to Nigeria? Ijabus are Sudanese grin
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:
I should be the one asking you to provide me a link that the man is disclaiming IGBONESS because I dont need a link to show you that a man that bears Jim Okechukwu Ovia who fathered Isioma Ovia will claim Igbo, dude he is IGBO by default. What is actually wrong with your assimilation. You should give me a link where he disowned anything Igbo plus where he rejected been IGBO BANKER of the year. I know your igbophobic but one thing, IGBOS are set of people that keep throwing it on your face to make you feel small and intimidated

Ngwa...give me the links biko

Get well soon bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
I am well its you that have lost it all due to your igbophobic nature

oya give me links

when they say travel and leave your region, you wont due to fear..look at how you have disgraced yourself
totit:

Get well soon bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:
I am well its you that have lost it all due to your igbophobic nature

oya give me links

when they say travel and leave your region, you wont due to fear..look at how you have disgraced yourself

Looool

I sure yorubas are not in togo,ghana,U.S,_U.K, garmany, belgium, ireland etc?
Which region are u talking about 'SE? Loool

Charity, they say begins at home. While ye'all Igbos won't cease trooping to my region on a daily basis? At we speak i'm sure another ibesechinachi bus in on it way to SW grin

You are just running round and round the circle dude.

According to you he's ibo,right? Prove it? You no gree! grin

I asked what state is from(i listen 5 ibo states) you couldn't give me any reasonable answer. Did you? grin

I provided his biography, state of origin etc stating is state of origin, didn't i? Still u no gree grin

After proving u wrong with these fact and asking you to dispute it did u?

You see yaa life? You are wasting my time oo grin

I guess you are speaking for him, know him more than he knows himself, right? grin

Until you provide a link where he personal stated that 'i'm ibo'? You are a robot grin

By the way thank u for helping me help u make akpu of yourself. grin

Wait? grin what has travel got to do with these ke?

I'm ok in my SW region. If I wan see plenty ibo? Una plenty for my region nah wink

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
totit:

Looool

I sure yorubas are not in togo,ghana,U.S,_U.K, garmany, belgium, ireland etc?
Which region are u talking about 'SE? Loool

Charity, they say begins at home. While ye'all Igbos won't cease trooping to my region on a daily basis? At we speak i'm sure another ibesechinachi bus in on it way to SW grin

You are just running round and round the circle dude.

According to you he's ibo,right? Prove it? You no gree! grin

I asked what state is from(i listen 5 ibo states) you couldn't give me any reasonable answer. Did you? grin

I provided his biography, state of origin etc stating is state of origin, didn't i? Still u no gree grin

After proving u wrong with these fact and asking you to dispute it did u?

You see yaa life? You are wasting my time oo grin

I guess you are speaking for him, know him more than he knows himself, right? grin

Until you provide a link where he personal stated that 'i'm ibo'? You are a robot grin

By the way thank u for helping me help u make akpu of yourself. grin

Wait? grin what has travel got to do with these ke?

I'm ok in my SW region. If I wan see plenty ibo? Una plenty for my region nah wink

Yoruba man...travel biko......

the level of incurrigibility in you is alarming and detestable, I wonder hjow daft can a man be when he sees somebody that bears Jim Okechukwu Ovia and has a daughter Isioma Ovia and keep doubting how igbo the man is, just like doubting the muslimness of a man that bears Ibrahim taiwo Muhammed...I still wonder why yorubas, majority rarely travel so in your microsm mind you think that Igbo starts and end in South East forgeting we have indigenous igbo in edo named Igbo akiri Even in Benue and we have 70% of SS are igbos..why have you refused to learn. Come son...i am not here to teach you Nigerian Geography history...you out to have learnt that in school....so we have yoruba in benin republic but we cant have Igbo in Delta North

I am just asking myself how can an abled bodied man like you reason like a child

bye

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by princdebola201(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Why can't these YEEB-HOES get sense for once
24 pages. Gone. none of them can provide basic facts and figures of the contributions of 5 states of south East region and percentages to federation account

Chai..!!! This flat head people from erosion ravaged Land of biafruad no dey shame at all
With all their chest beating and Noise making on nairaland None Can't even come out to defend their erosion Land with basic facts and figures
It is safe to agree on a consensus that the 5 south east states in south east region are the parasites

3 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by totit: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

Yoruba man...travel biko......

the level of incurrigibility in you is alarming and detestable, I wonder hjow daft can a man be when he sees somebody that bears Jim Okechukwu Ovia and has a daughter Isioma Ovia and keep doubting how igbo the man is, just like doubting the muslimness of a man that bears Ibrahim taiwo Muhammed...I still wonder why yorubas, majority rarely travel so in your microsm mind you think that Igbo starts and end in South East forgeting we have indigenous igbo in edo named Igbo akiri Even in Benue and we have 70% of SS are igbos..why have you refused to learn. Come son...i am not here to teach you Nigerian Geography history...you out to have learnt that in school....so we have yoruba in benin republic but we cant have Igbo in Delta North

I am just asking myself how can an abled bodied man like you reason like a child

bye

grin grin

I knew I was exchanging words with a robot grin

Come back here my friend , you kept twisting and distorting facts, and as if you fake, aba made assumptions can change the obvious facts?

I taya oo grin

Cheii ibo kwunu oo

ABOUT JIM OVIA

Jim Ovia

Don't you read you bible ni? ..you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set yaa free grin

Me, thought 99percent of ibo are xchian?

Cheii grin

U try sha no be small

2 Likes

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
pazienza:
1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – Dangote Group,
gas)-YORUBA
& gas
)
(Banking, Telecom)-IGBO
telecom)- YORUBA
& gas, construction)
Republic, Kings Guards
retailing)-YORUBA
companies
(Automobiles)-YORUBA
& gas)-IGBO
(Banking)-IGBO shocked shocked shocked shocked
retailing)-YORUBA
gas, manufacturing)
Moni Pulo (Oil & gas)
Nigeria (Telecom)
Petroleum (Oil & gas)
& gas, marine)-IGBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by tonychristopher: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
bye
totit:

grin grin

I knew I was exchanging words with a robot grin

Come back here my friend , you kept twisting and distorting facts, and as if you fake, aba made assumptions can change the obvious facts?

I taya oo grin

Cheii ibo kwunu oo

ABOUT JIM OVIA

Jim Ovia

Don't you read you bible ni? ..you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set yaa free grin

Me, thought 99percent of ibo are xchian?

Cheii grin

U try sha no be small
Re: WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:

Did i say the first Nigerian to win a gold medal or the first to win a medal?

Yes, Chioma Ajunwa is the First Nigerian to win a gold medal for Nigeria but she is not the first Nigeria to win a gold medal. fact]
She is the first Nigerian to have won an Olympic Gold medal. However the first Nigerian and Black African to have won a Gold medal in any sporting event is an Igboman.

Emmanuel Ifeajuna
Medal record
Men's athletics
Representing Nigeria
British Empire and Commonwealth Games
1954 Vancouver
High jump

Emmanuel Arinze Ifeajuna (1935–25 September 1967) was a Nigerian army major and high jumper . He was the first Black African to win a gold medal at an international sports event when he won at the 1954 British Empire and Commonwealth Games. His winning mark and personal best of 6 ft 8 in (2.03 m) was a games record and a British Empire record at the time.
An Igbo from Onitsha , he was a science graduate
University College of Ibadan and became involved in politics, later joining the military. He rose to the position of Major and was a conspirator and participant in the failed 1966 Nigerian coup d'état . He later returned to action in the Nigerian Civil War , fighting for Biafra , but was executed following a plot to agree a ceasefire with Nigeria and overthrow Emeka Ojukwu.

Life and career
High jumping

Born in Onitsha , he attended Dennis Memorial Grammar School in his home town and displayed the characteristics that would later define his life. He trained in the high jump under his games teacher, and he also took part in a protest that closed down the school for a term. He graduated from high school in 1951. Ilesa Grammar School also claims him as a past alumnus. This is disputed, although he did do summer school teaching at the institution.
The 1954 Nigerian Athletics Championships saw him establish himself among the nation's best high jumpers. A jump of 6 foot 5.5 inches (1.97 m) meant Ifeajuna was chosen to represent his country at the 1954 British Empire and Commonwealth Games, alongside Nafiu Osagie .
Nigeria performed well internationally in the high jump in that period – Joshua Majekodunmi had been runner-up at the 1950 British Empire Games ,and three Nigerian jumpers made the top twenty at the 1952 Olympic high jump .
At the 1954 Games in Vancouver, he competed wearing only his left shoe yet managed to clear 6 ft 8 in (2.03 m), which was both a Games record and a British Empire record for the discipline. The resulting gold medal made him the first Black African to win at a major international sports competition. The high jump had an African sweep of the medals that year, with Uganda's
Patrick Etolu finishing behind Ifeajuna and Nigeria's Osagie taking third place. Ifeajuna received a hero's welcome upon his return to
Lagos and was paraded through the streets before speaking at a civic celebration. His image was later used for the front cover of a national exercise book for Nigerian students.

Politics and university

After his gold medal win, he ceased training in the high jump and did not return to the sport. He enrolled in a science degree at the University College of Ibadan in 1954 and became involved within the institution's student politics movement. While there he became close friends with Christopher Okigbo and J.P. Clark, both of whom would go on to become prominent Nigerian poets. Ifeajuna was also a close friend of Emeka Anyaoku , later Commonwealth Secretary-General . He was deeply involved in Ibadan's students' union and became the organisation's Director of Information, encouraging protests. He was affiliated with the Dynamic Party, led by mathematician Chike Obi . Uche Chukwumerije, a contemporary and later a senator, remembered Ifeajuna being active in political agitation, but also claims that he was less willing to be involved in the protests themselves. Clark also attested to this, citing the example of a protest over a student hostel shutdown. The shutdown was prompted by the manslaughter trial of Ben Obumselu , the student union president and friend of Ifeajuna. Ifeajuna organised the protests but was not present during the subsequent clashes.
Upon completion of his science degree he went into teaching, being posted at Ebenezer Anglican Grammar School in Abeokuta . Ifeajuna remained in regular contact with Okigbo, who also went on to teach, and the two continued to discuss revolutionary politics. This culminated in Ifeajuna leaving the teaching profession to join the army in 1960. He underwent training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot , United Kingdom. As a graduate, he rose quickly within the military ranks and reached the position of Major in January 1966. He was the brigade major
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Ifeajuna

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / Dino Melaye Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photo) / Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.